Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus (69577 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by KGREAT(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2020
Beremx:
This one he has three wives and numerous children. That’s a whole lot of family members infected with the virus
I know its female that will 1st comment on the number of wifes. women and amebo.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by tj4luck(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2020
Yemike:
I think my eyes are tired of seeing Corona related news and my ears are telling me the same.

Meanwhile, I saw a thread about how a pastor praying for a covid-19 patient tests positive for the virus.

FG should give us chance they said grin

Even FG knows Suleman, and other set of pastors are real business men, they knew they are just feeding from the gullible followers. Unserious set of people
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by LyfeJennings(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2020
Myself and 3members of my family also tested positive so no Biggie.
Make God help us
I'm actually asymptomatic but I'm already in isolation

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by sammysmiles(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2020
Rgade:
AIT has been beaten to submission. They have joined the asslicking propagandists. I watched them recently and was shocked shocked
What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Sinerman: 8:03pm On May 01, 2020
Getting messier. Where do we run to? Answer is Jesus Christ. Run to Him and be saved.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by CaptainFM1: 8:04pm On May 01, 2020
Shai...see propagation!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by SammyJac(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2020
Nothing will happen to them, they will definitely conquer the virus at last.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Miracle1991: 8:06pm On May 01, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
God will heal him and his family ooo. AIT is the only station telling it as it is presently, no wonder this evil govt wants to shut them by any means but they won't survive.

Channels TV has become another NTA. APC's propaganda TV
see muuuumu. Always blaming others.
Thank God your types are not more than 5% in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by murtalaa(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2020
helinues:
Quick recovery to them ooo.

Dokpesi in the news these days makes one to reflect about life.
what is this one saying? Dokpesi has always been in the news. In fact Dokpesi is the news.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Mryacks: 8:08pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Daar communication own AIT right?

Yes..
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by mrtender: 8:09pm On May 01, 2020
May God help us
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Yenefer(f): 8:09pm On May 01, 2020
Mryacks:

Yes..
then I will hold off my thoughts and prayers
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by JBoss25(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Daar communication own AIT right?
yh
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Magnoliaa(f): 8:10pm On May 01, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Life's a bittch.....and then you die.

Is this quote from a novel?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by OdefaGirl(f): 8:10pm On May 01, 2020
Eyaah.....this one is too much for a family....get well all of you.....
I can't imagine what the Whites are passing through this period....
A nurse said that those patients over there leaves their family with the fear of never making it back home.... we even have a better chance of survival over here......

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Olatara(f): 8:10pm On May 01, 2020
Dpharisee:

The only thing remaining for Channels is to start using that NTA music Tototuu totu totuu, tarrara tara..... for their news at 10pm grin
Lol. I don't watch Channels again, I prefer TVC.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Miracle1991: 8:11pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
shocked

I don't think fg govt's decision to ease the lockdown will still stand at this rate. I mean..... imagine the whole family goes visiting another family on the premise that there's free movement now and infects them and it goes on Like that. how will the govt curtail it?

All this rushing to ease the lockdown is the govt's way of shying away from their responsibility to cater for the citizens until this whole thng is finally cleared. And the outcome of this decision might not be funny in the end.
you people can never be pleased, many of you were crying why did Buhari lockdown Lagos and Abuja, now that he want to ease the lockdown you people begin shouting again.
Thank God your type are not more than 5% in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 01, 2020
Miracle1991:
see muuuumu. Always blaming others.
Thank God your types are not more than 5% in Nigeria.

Ur papa!

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by idonhammer: 8:12pm On May 01, 2020
Yemike:
I think my eyes are tired of seeing Corona related news and my ears are telling me the same.

Meanwhile, I saw a thread about how a pastor praying for a covid-19 patient tests positive for the virus.

FG should give us chance they said grin

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by gbebodye(f): 8:14pm On May 01, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Life's a bittch.....and then you die.

That's why we get high
Cause you never know when you gonna go
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 01, 2020
Dpharisee:

The only thing remaining for Channels is to start using that NTA music Tototuu totu totuu, tarrara tara..... for their news at 10pm grin

grin grin that annoying NTA music. Very irritating.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Olathunji010(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2020
It's now hitting us very hard... May almighty God take over the control of this coronavirus issues for us so very quickly as soon as possible amen
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by StillWiz: 8:16pm On May 01, 2020
martineverest:
hope this will convince Nigerians that corona is real

Wait oo...Are there still people that think this corona is unreal?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by gbebodye(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Is this quote from a novel?

Song title: Life's a bitch
Artist: Nas
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by kenyguy(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
Wahala dey
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by 21cents: 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
Beremx:
This one he has three wives and numerous children. That’s a whole lot of family members infected with the virus
still tryna locate where the article says he has 3 wives. or did you just made that up in your head?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 01, 2020
Rgade:

AIT has been beaten to submission.
They have joined the asslicking propagandists.
I watched them recently and was shocked shocked

Try watch Democracy today by 7pm- 8pm, anchored by Ijeoma Osamor. They interview both sides and allow their guests air their view. Unlike present day Channels TV that have sold their TV to d evil govt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.