Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus (69561 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nekky5(f): 10:00pm On May 01, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
God will heal him and his family ooo. AIT is the only station telling it as it is presently, no wonder this evil govt wants to shut them by any means but they won't succeed

Channels TV has become another NTA. APC's propaganda TV
I dey tell u oooo

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by awuf2008: 10:06pm On May 01, 2020
why dokpesi? i wish him & his family members a quick recovery. coro will never be your portion again, AMEN.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by largeman4u(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2020
What happened to the shares poor people bought at AIT dear Communication.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Bhol28: 10:12pm On May 01, 2020
Reminder to those doubting if covid19 is in naija.Stay safe as much as we can pls
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nekky5(f): 10:15pm On May 01, 2020
May God grant them speedy recovery
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Gee64: 10:18pm On May 01, 2020
Safe recovery.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Glifted: 10:43pm On May 01, 2020
Get well soon or go back to school, no report of death in the post.
Idiot.

Davash222:
ZoneBs are on sober reflection cos of the death of Dokpesi... Interesting
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by porthouse7(f): 11:03pm On May 01, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
God will heal him and his family ooo. AIT is the only station telling it as it is presently, no wonder this evil govt wants to shut them by any means but they won't succeed

owner of AIT is a PDP chieftain
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 01, 2020
May God heal them all in Jesus name
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by frog12: 11:12pm On May 01, 2020
all the londoners just dey get corona drink !!!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by aprimama(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Life's a bittch.....and then you die.

That's why we get high
Cos you'd never know
When you gotta go

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
shocked

I don't think fg govt's decision to ease the lockdown will still stand at this rate. I mean..... imagine the whole family goes visiting another family on the premise that there's free movement now and infects them and it goes on Like that. how will the govt curtail it?

All this rushing to ease the lockdown is the govt's way of shying away from their responsibility to cater for the citizens until this whole thng is finally cleared. And the outcome of this decision might not be funny in the end.
but let's be realistic government in Nigeria can not take care of it's people.

Do you know the population involved, do you know the disparitity in cost especially now when naira isn't relatively near dollar, then the world is in a crisis with shortage of these scarse supplies cum a short in oil price.

How much can you even trully be enough to feed let alone cater for a family
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Diamondplus1805(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2020
Yet some people still don't believe it's real
, please don't hesitate to keep your immune system high.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by naijaman2225(m): 1:59am On May 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Read what you typed again sad
GUY WAS PROBABLY HIGH ON CRACK.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nekky5(f): 2:41am On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:
shocked

I don't think fg govt's decision to ease the lockdown will still stand at this rate. I mean..... imagine the whole family goes visiting another family on the premise that there's free movement now and infects them and it goes on Like that. how will the govt curtail it?

All this rushing to ease the lockdown is the govt's way of shying away from their responsibility to cater for the citizens until this whole thng is finally cleared. And the outcome of this decision might not be funny in the end.
Not only are they shying away from their responsibilities, I think its a ploy to push the blames on Nigerians who have been clamouring for the ease cos of hunger.my point is that we are not aware of the implications of this ease now and we do lack the scientific knowledge of this virus.let us wait for the figures after lockdown. God help us.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:13am On May 02, 2020
They will overcome it
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by helinues: 5:31am On May 02, 2020
Davash222:

Chei, how incoherent can one be...
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by luluosas(m): 5:48am On May 02, 2020
Wickedness. Please repent
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:33am On May 02, 2020
Nekky5:
Not only are they shying away from their responsibilities, I think its a ploy to push the blames on Nigerians who have been clamouring for the ease cos of hunger.my point is that we are not aware of the implications of this ease now and we do lack the scientific knowledge of this virus.let us wait for the figures after lockdown. God help us.

Hmm... May God help us.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by kutashi: 6:50am On May 02, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Another CoronaVirus (PDP) member sighted! If they say anything good about PMB or APC, the wailer like you will started shouting 'they have been bought', 'APC media arm' blah blah and if say anything bad or even reporting unverified news, the same you again will started shouting 'Channels' is the only TV in Nigeria! You never see anything good in yourself or in your life! How will you now see anything good in your country? Madly confused people everywhere
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Kaysalas(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2020
Yemike:
I think my eyes are tired of seeing Corona related news and my ears are telling me the same.

Meanwhile, I saw a thread about how a pastor praying for a covid-19 patient tests positive for the virus.

FG should give us chance they said grin
Abeg, show me the thread. I go like read am
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Benzinoooo: 7:18am On May 02, 2020
NwaNimo1:

Nas & AZ 94
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Benzinoooo: 7:20am On May 02, 2020
aprimama:

That's why we get high
Cos you'd never know
When you gotta go

Those lines are "Illmatically" dope

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Baonel(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2020
Pls what are the functions of the Chinese that came to nigeria?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by tbaby4u(f): 8:22am On May 02, 2020
Baonel:
Pls what are the functions of the Chinese that came to nigeria?

To codely increase the rate at which d virus spreads. And it's working. Their plan is working
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by quinox947: 8:25am On May 02, 2020
Davash222:
The brain is used for reasoning.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by EzzyCarter: 8:41am On May 02, 2020
naijaman2225:

GUY WAS PROBABLY HIGH ON CRACK.

I concur grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:00am On May 02, 2020
May God grant them quick recovery
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Yemike(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2020
Kaysalas:

Abeg, show me the thread. I go like read am
https://www.nairaland.com/5829288/children-dead-covid-19-patient-pastor
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by royal231(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2020
The virus is everywhere...
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:36am On May 02, 2020
I wish them quick recovery!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Greatzeus(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2020
NwaNimo1:
That's why we get high
Cos you never know when you gonna go
Life's a bitch until you die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.