Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus (69578 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Afolabimills(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2020
U are healed in Jesus name sir
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Isoduwa(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2020
What about the money � wey he hide inside house get corona virus aswell?

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Bluealamajiri: 8:27pm On May 01, 2020
Try get sense
Davash222:
ZoneBs are on sober reflection cos of the death of Dokpesi... Interesting

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by TruthHurts100: 8:29pm On May 01, 2020
Na lie.

None of them have Corona.

All of them will soon test Negative.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by ud4u: 8:29pm On May 01, 2020
Quick recovery
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by benkk015: 8:30pm On May 01, 2020
Wish all the family members quick recovery .
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by mybbcnews: 8:31pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by senatordave1(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2020
Dpharisee:

The only thing remaining for Channels is to start using that NTA music Tototuu totu totuu, tarrara tara..... for their news at 10pm grin
Guy what's your problem? Channels is the best TV station in everything from pix quality to staff to news balancing.they report both pro and anti govt news which is the best thing to do while AIT only reports things against the govt.channels gas won best TV station straight 13 times.always attacking the govt doesn't make one the best,it is how you balance it

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by friday2011(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2020
My pple, abeg i wan ask question...

This covid19 test, is it free to all nigerians or not? .
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2020
socialmediaman:
Wonder when the testing will go round so the country can know how widely spread it is

When??! Never!!!... The nation is too broke to afford that!!!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On May 01, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
God will heal him and his family ooo. AIT is the only station telling it as it is presently, no wonder this evil govt wants to shut them by any means but they won't succeed

Channels TV has become another NTA. APC's propaganda TV
Who go say him mama no fine?

Igbos n PDP

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Okoroawusa: 8:38pm On May 01, 2020
KGREAT:

I know its female that will 1st comment on the number of wifes. women and amebo.
Hahahahaha... like say if the man make her latest wife she go say no
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Okoroawusa: 8:41pm On May 01, 2020
praiseneo:
So why are they announcing his name sheybe dem de protect the people involved ni
Una de mad after the whole scam make una sha fl open border I wan comot
Na government announce the name?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Life's a bittch.....and then you die.

Nas....lifes a bitch
[Verse 1 - AZ the Visualiza:]
Visualizin the realism of life and actuality
Bleep who's the baddest a person's status depends on salary
And my mentality is, money orientated
I'm destined to live the dream for all my peeps who never made it
Cause yeah, we were beginners in the hood as five percenters
But somethin must of got in us cause all of us turned to sinners
Now some, restin in peace and some are sittin in San Quentin
Others such as myself are tryin to carry on tradition
Keepin this schwepervesent street ghetto essence inside us
Cause it provides us with the proper insight to guide us
Even though, we know somehow we all gotta go
But as long as we leavin thievin we'll be leavin with some kind of dough
So, and to that day we expire and turn to vapors
Me and my capers'll be somewhere stackin plenty papers
Keepin it real, packin steel, gettin high -
Cause life's a bitch and then you die

[Chorus - AZ the Visualiza:]
Life's a bitch and then you die; that's why we get high
Cause you never know when you're gonna go
Life's a bitch and then you die; that's why we puff lye
Life's a bitch and then you die; that's why we get high
Life's a bitch and then you die; that's why we puff lye
[-> chorus #1 echoes at the end]

Life's a bitch and then you die
[-> chorus #2 includes these lines, echoes at the end]

[Verse 2 - Nas:]
I woke up early on my born day, I'm twenty years of blessing
The essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm fresh in
My physical frame is celebrated cause I made it
One quarter through life some God-ly like thing created
Got rhymes 365 days annual plus some
Load up the mic and bust one, cuss while I puffs from
My skull cause it's pain in my brain vein money maintain
Don't go against the grain simple and plain
When I was young at this I used to do my thing hard
Robbin foreigners take they wallets they jewels and rip they green cards
Dipped to the projects flashin my quick cash
And got my first piece of ass smokin blunts with hash
Now it's all about cash in abundance, niggaz I used to run with
Is rich or doin years in the hundreds
I switched my motto - instead of sayin Bleep tomorrow
That buck that bought a bottle could've struck the lotto
Once I stood on the block, loose cracks produce stacks
I cooked up and cut small pieces to get my loot back
Time is Illmatic keep static like wool fabric
Pack a four-matic that crack your whole cabbage

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Okoroawusa: 8:44pm On May 01, 2020
Rgade:

AIT has been beaten to submission.
They have joined the asslicking propagandists.
I watched them recently and was shocked shocked
So whose ass will be licked n it will be called asslicking?

PDP or APC?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by ud4u: 8:45pm On May 01, 2020
Davash222:

Must you write something, when you don't know what to write.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by YngDenzel1: 8:48pm On May 01, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Life's a bittch.....and then you die.
Nas. Sounds like something Huey Freeman said in the Boondocks.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Okoroawusa: 8:50pm On May 01, 2020
21cents:
still tryna locate where the article says he has 3 wives. or did you just made that up in your head?
Actually he has 4 wives

Oyibo
Kenny ogungbe's sister
Tosin
I can't remember the name of the iyawo kekere
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Triplerg: 8:50pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
shocked

I don't think fg govt's decision to ease the lockdown will still stand at this rate. I mean..... imagine the whole family goes visiting another family on the premise that there's free movement now and infects them and it goes on Like that. how will the govt curtail it?

All this rushing to ease the lockdown is the govt's way of shying away from their responsibility to cater for the citizens until this whole thng is finally cleared. And the outcome of this decision might not be funny in the end.
Lockdown can't be sustained for a long time in Africa for obvious reasons
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Wickedfact: 8:52pm On May 01, 2020
Beremx post=89075754:
This one he has three wives
and numerous children. That’s a whole lot of family members infected with the virus

Who asked you?
He has 3 of your type at home. So what?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Wickedfact: 8:53pm On May 01, 2020
21cents:
still tryna locate where the article says he has 3 wives. or did you just made that up in your head?

Na normal okokomaiko face me I face you amebo.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Charly68: 8:55pm On May 01, 2020
The man is part of Security votes scammers ..God will visit them one after the other...corona will chase them to their villages
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by martineverest(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2020
StillWiz:

Wait oo...Are there still people that think this corona is unreal?
there are more people that still don't believe it than those that believe

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 01, 2020
Triplerg:
Lockdown can't be sustained for a long time in Africa for obvious reasons

Year sure but.... Anyways, we'll get by safely by God's grace.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Triplerg: 9:04pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Year sure but.... Anyways, we'll get by safely by God's grace.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2020
I think the testing kit reads positive for malaria and fever.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by glad7: 9:11pm On May 01, 2020
Fast recovery, and God's protection for us all.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by chizidgreat(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2020
Yemike:
I think my eyes are tired of seeing Corona related news and my ears are telling me the same.

Meanwhile, I saw a thread about how a pastor praying for a covid-19 patient tests positive for the virus.

FG should give us chance they sHPaid grin

What kind of anumanu are you?
Wild or domestic?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Scawraw: 9:37pm On May 01, 2020
Observing.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Scawraw: 9:39pm On May 01, 2020
chizidgreat:

What kind of anumanu are you? Wild or domestic?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus by Rahym001(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2020
Davash222:

Very dull brain

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.