Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) (105612 Views)

3 Kidnapped Seminarians Regain Freedom In Kaduna / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic) / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Sniper101(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
topboss1:

Rivers people are too wicked for my liking.

.....TRASH
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Omijin: 3:39pm On May 02, 2020
Is it possible for just one man to kidnap full grown 3 adults and kill them all alone. I'm just asking.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Abaman001(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2020
topboss1:
Black man and wickedness.

Where does it end?

Now that he has killed his fellow black brothers is his life any better?

Does Rivers state people bears Akpan Friday as a name? (Akpan is being bear by Akwa-Ibom people) You see reason some of you need to be visited by COVIK-one-nine bcus u turn everything to tribal or states/regional war....condemn evil, evil is evil anywhere in the world, no state without evil people (crimes)
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Dreampaul9765: 3:53pm On May 02, 2020
see below
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by AnthonyAnderson: 3:55pm On May 02, 2020
To think that the girl was gang raped and then murdered is just a terrible fate.....

May God grant her soul and those of the boys eternal rest. Amen

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2020
jamesversion:

You have read that Friday Akpan kidnapped and killed and you're claiming it is Rivers people. Where in Rivers State does someone answer Akpan as surname??

Hatred will kill you!!!

You even have time to answer him. If you check well he is in ph making a living.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Abaman001(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2020
JaffyJoe:
Evil is everywhere but I fear people from Rivers extra.

Don't be a tribal IDIOT, the killers are not Rivers state people but Akwa-Ibom....99% of crimes and criminality committed in Rivers state are being perpetrated by none-Indigenes

Meanwhile, tell me ur state and I will mention over 30crimes committed in ur state within this year 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by babajero(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2020
Dividend of cultist
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by babajero(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2020
Dividend of cultist.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Cuntface: 6:19pm On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
what brings Boko Haram and herdsmen into this? Who did this to you?

If you're not a fool then who are yu? You started the tribalistic insult
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by bluefilm: 6:29pm On May 02, 2020
Omijin:
Is it possible for just one man to kidnap full grown 3 adults and kill them all alone. I'm just asking.

Did you watch the short video clip?

I'm just asking.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by gcof(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2020
The heart of men is indeed evil
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Horlufemi(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2020
nengibo:

And lagos is safe athink

Well yes. People get killed like goats in Rivers.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by nengibo: 8:58pm On May 02, 2020
Horlufemi:

Well yes. People get killed like goats in Rivers.
And lagos of one million boys, people are killed like rats
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Awoo88: 9:11pm On May 02, 2020
omenka:
Arueme!!!!! shocked embarassed

Reminds me of Aluu4.

I still hurt so badly whenever I think about those guys. More so after that song they did together before their untimely end was made public.
Those Aluu guys were not innocent.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Buuks77: 9:19pm On May 02, 2020
EcoBrick:
Blood of Zacharia. shocked shocked The kidnappers will not make heaven.
Do not be decided, if these killers repents Nd dies a saint, they will definitely make heaven and the people they kill will go to hell if they had died in sin. My brother such is life
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by jamesversion: 9:31pm On May 02, 2020
AnthonyAnderson:
To think that the girl was gang raped and then murdered is just a terrible fate.....

May God grant her soul and those of the boys eternal rest. Amen

How did you arrive at the information that she was gang raped?
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by frog12: 9:38pm On May 02, 2020
security is not working in the country.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Sinerman: 9:39pm On May 02, 2020
Torg77:

People are now using this virus as a means to scam others..pathetic

Not in every case Sir.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Dicta18: 11:49pm On May 02, 2020
God forbid. Someone should help me find the killers of my brother: Ebube Onebunne aka Solution. Murdered in Pigba Apo Abuja 9th August 2018. Aged 22. He has a tile shop in gudu market. I want to know why he was killed. My mail dicta18@gmail.com. My dad is losing his mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by ZeusP(m): 12:51am On May 03, 2020
God have Mercy
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by samuelchimmy(m): 1:28am On May 03, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

they love murder like sugar..fear that city
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by samuelchimmy(m): 1:30am On May 03, 2020
omenka:
Arueme!!!!! shocked embarassed

Reminds me of Aluu4.

I still hurt so badly whenever I think about those guys. More so after that song they did together before their untimely end was made public.
the serial killer too... ph city is full of murderers
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:31am On May 03, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

Stop all this black man nonsense! 1/4 of crimes committed in the US by whites are not committed here. You need to enlighten yourself! The first serial killer we know of in Nigeria is that Bayelsa fool! Serial killer have been in the US for many decades.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by cpmconsultingltd: 9:49am On May 03, 2020
watch the video below, for you to know how to avoid getting possessed by demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZwlJ5EvCM0
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Toni19: 12:04pm On May 03, 2020
How has this solved his problems now?
To kill a soul, and blood of the innocent won't be silent.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by DateMynd44(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2020
Awoo88:

Those Aluu guys were not innocent.
exactly. What took them to that village by 12am and one of them that escaped was found with a gun
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by gaskiyamagana: 11:22pm On May 03, 2020
Mpanyi:

What concerns Christianity that doesn't approve of killings under any guise with these criminals and crimes they committed? Please speak of your religion or you just speak about the subject matter and leave religion out of this as there's no place religion entered here.
Your comment I responded to started with Jesus....
Had it being you commented without Jesus as your introduction, I will not drag religion into dis matter.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by NigeriaB(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2020
Futurejoy:

The one with a red trouser, it’s a palazzo trouser and there is a female slippers beside the body
Ok, tanks dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.