Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) (105628 Views)

3 Kidnapped Seminarians Regain Freedom In Kaduna / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic) / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by PigTormentor: 8:51am On May 02, 2020
IPOB criminals at work. This is what they are good at.

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by anambraamaka: 8:52am On May 02, 2020
People get mind oh
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by KingRabota: 8:52am On May 02, 2020
Evil in the heart and head of men
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Turantula(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
what brings Boko Haram and herdsmen into this? Who did this to you?
Why r u so pained when smbdy speak ill of BH and Fulani terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by jamesversion: 8:52am On May 02, 2020
ddippset:
There are 36 states in Nigeria.

Rivers state accounts for 50 percent of the social crimes I see on Nairaland.

What always Rivers state?

Friday Akpan that was arrested isn't from Rivers. There are no Ibibio/Annang/Efik communities native to Rivers. Rivers is actually groaning under pressure from the influx of criminal elements from neighbouring states, who throng there becos of the economic status of Rivers. If Wike had not sabotaged the security architecture put in place by Amaechi, the govt of Rivers would have had a firmer grip on security.

6 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by gaskiyamagana: 8:52am On May 02, 2020
topboss1:
Black man and wickedness.

Where does it end?

Now that he has killed his fellow black brothers is his life any better?

Rivers people are too wicked for my liking.
Their governor ride to power through bloodshed. This kinda killings and deaths will continue till he leaves office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by tillaman(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2020
I hope they also die a very slow and painful death
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by molbic(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2020
some people are stupid when did akpan become Rivers or igbo name

8 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by ContentWrapper: 8:53am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
what brings Boko Haram and herdsmen into this? Who did this to you?
You have a beautiful nose
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2020
This world is evil

Evil doers everywhere
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2020
kill does animals immediately
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2020
Asquare84:
The guy look like an ibo man

the guy is a Fulani herdman.

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by gaskiyamagana: 8:55am On May 02, 2020
KingRabota:
Evil in the heart and head of men
You mean Boko Haram and Rivers Cultists?
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2020
How do they even sleep at night?

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Jesuisbelle(f): 8:56am On May 02, 2020
Wicked souls
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Crackow12: 8:56am On May 02, 2020
cry cry cry Sad
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Kinematics: 8:57am On May 02, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

May sense fall on you. Friday Akpan is now a Rivers name?

Clowns on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by molbic(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2020
this stupid yenefer of a person is not a female
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by rOsy247(f): 8:57am On May 02, 2020
See how short the id..iot is. Akwaibom men and shortness is like 5 n 6. Same way they have black heart. They should kill them as well.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Galaticos444: 8:57am On May 02, 2020
Some sins shouldn't b 4given but again men aren't God
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by alfsalami: 8:58am On May 02, 2020
Aflix:
yenefer you be boko haram?? Person talk bad of boko haram you De ask am who do am something when you should even support him...... I no understand the kind people wey De this kwantory again ooooo.... to believe she's is even female
why muddling issues ?
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by nonhuman(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2020
post=89080267:

Shhhhhhhhh.......
Don't start TRIBALISM on this sad and sorrowful thread pleaseeee.
The thread mention no names.

Watch the video he is actually Ibibio
Friday akpan

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by carpdiemz: 8:58am On May 02, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

The reason why I left after my nysc all the tribes or regions are wicked , shey Na ogoni where I served , or gokhana people abegi

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Kinematics: 8:58am On May 02, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Their governor ride to power through bloodshed. This kinda killings and deaths will continue till he leaves office.

Tell us where you are from and I shall bring over 5 cases like this from your area
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by gaby(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2020
omenka:
Arueme!!!!! shocked embarassed

Reminds me of Aluu4.

I still hurt so badly whenever I think about those guys. More so after that song they did together before their untimely end was made public.

Ain't no love, in the heart of the city

Ain't no love, in the heart of town

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Mpanyi: 8:59am On May 02, 2020
See as he dey pose for camera. Na behind camera he go face the music and know how far.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Kinematics: 8:59am On May 02, 2020
carpdiemz:

The reason why I left after my nysc all the tribes or regions are wicked , shey Na ogoni where I served , or gokhana people abegi

We are very happy you left. We dont need strangers like you.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by afecgivers: 8:59am On May 02, 2020
...and they celebrated when they got admitted into the university. Some of them are schooling with borrowed money. Sorry hard working parents.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.