Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) (105635 Views)

3 Kidnapped Seminarians Regain Freedom In Kaduna / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic) / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Jflex07(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2020
ddippset:
Do you know how to read at all?

Or do you know how to understand what you read at all?

I said "take place in Rivers state" not
"they are Rivers indigenes"

What am insinuating is that Rivers is a strong breeding ground for cultists and criminals.

I am NOT saying that Rivers people are criminals.
I reside in River State. Sadly what you wrote up there is the truth. The rate at which kids join cultism here is unprecedented.

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by lastempero: 11:59am On May 02, 2020
Harunabisanti:
Are these the handiwork of the herdsmen as always claimed?

You people are disgusting.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by otokx(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2020
Jflex07:
I reside in River State. Sadly what you wrote up there is the truth. The rate at which kids join cultism here is unprecedented.

This rumor says is Yahoo Yahoo not cultism.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Jflex07(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2020
otokx:

This rumor says is Yahoo Yahoo not cultism.
Whatever it is, the crime rate here is outrageous and our security Personnel are not doing enough. Too bad
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Pat081: 12:05pm On May 02, 2020
This nt a matter of state, no state is holy we human being are wicked
topboss1:
Black man and wickedness.

Where does it end?

Now that he has killed his fellow black brothers is his life any better?

Rivers people are too wicked for my liking.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Brazzaville(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2020
Avoid anybody that's jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by maxzzo1(m): 12:13pm On May 02, 2020
tchidi066:
Is river state cursed? Why so much killing of the innocent, this reminds me of aluu four, may their souls find rest and their loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss
Daughter of eve talking which year was aluu 4?, these are kidnappers is every where in d country even in abuja sef....by d way d name akpan Friday is it a Rivers name? So haters of Rivers continue shame will be ur own....
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Stephen93: 12:13pm On May 02, 2020
Too bad
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Aflix(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2020
alfsalami:
why muddling issues ?
Another terrorist sympathiser
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Horlufemi(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2020
Rivers State is a deadly place to live

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by otokx(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2020
Jflex07:
Whatever it is, the crime rate here is outrageous and our security Personnel are not doing enough. Too bad

Port Harcourt that I stay is largely peaceful.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Rapmoney(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2020
Aflix:
yenefer you be boko haram?? Person talk bad of boko haram you De ask am who do am something when you should even support him...... I no understand the kind people wey De this kwantory again ooooo.... to believe she's is even female

That person is not a female. He's just a coward who is hiding behind a female username to troll online. Most of them are hungry jobless kids who are frustrated and confused about their life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by vibre: 12:43pm On May 02, 2020
playapayaski:

Yet he created man, ACCORDING TO HIS OWN IMAGE N LIKENESS. END KNOWS THE END B4 D BEGINNING.. QUESTIONS I NEED TO ASK THE CREATOR PERSONALLY THO
Bro, your head dey there. I really get many questions to ask Baba too oh

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Abagworo(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

Hey Friday Akpan is from Akwaibom
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2020
The stammering killer is talking as if he can not hurt a fly.

Learn to be a LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.

or

the long arm of the law as the police use to say will come against the perpetrators or mastermind of evil.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by rafcrown(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2020
Hang these Criminals or keep them in prison for very long time.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by autonomous22: 1:20pm On May 02, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

Shut up and stop generalizing
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by realstars: 1:20pm On May 02, 2020
yommen:

Habba! Do you just comment without reading? Naija youths, abeg calm down. Where in the post did you see NYSC? I thought I saw Port Harcourt Students. Na so we dey fail exams o
The Head Line Was Edited Before It Comes To Front Page,
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by nengibo: 1:51pm On May 02, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

Friday Akpan is now Rivers people athink
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by nengibo: 1:55pm On May 02, 2020
Horlufemi:
Rivers State is a deadly place to live
And lagos is safe athink
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Legendguru: 2:11pm On May 02, 2020
Naija and ignorant killing someone will not fresh you money for rituals and what you don’t work for will never last
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by prince088: 2:14pm On May 02, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

White people wicked sef.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by nikdam: 2:18pm On May 02, 2020
Tunde835:
its terrible but if it was Yoruba u won't let us hear word with Afonjas nd evil even though Boko haram hav done worst
aren't you people tired of all these e.-tribal attacks. We are still nigerians. Evil is evil no matter the perpetrator.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 02, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

Pathetic White Racist spotted!
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by excel1960(f): 2:19pm On May 02, 2020
what a wicked world we live in! May God deliver us
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On May 02, 2020
Another day: another guy
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Tunde835(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2020
nikdam:
aren't you people tired of all these e.-tribal attacks. We are still nigerians. Evil is evil no matter the perpetrator.
I Dont Support It But Dey Do It A Lot

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2020
Be careful of friends. One of d boys dat died was d only son of d parents.U need to see how devastated d mother was wen she heard d news yesterday throwing herself to d ground before people held her.young folks shld be very careful wit dere choice of friends.he chose d wrong friends.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by playapayaski: 2:51pm On May 02, 2020
vibre:

Bro, your head dey there. I really get many questions to ask Baba too oh

Thing tire man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.