Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) (105595 Views)

3 Kidnapped Seminarians Regain Freedom In Kaduna / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic) / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Inhabitable1(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
what brings Boko Haram and herdsmen into this? Who did this to you?

Is because Boko haram and the herdsmen are your kinsmen,

So you should first remove wat is is in ur eyes before removing others. Mugu...
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by CandyIsSweet: 10:09am On May 02, 2020
This is so disheartening cry
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by grandstar(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
omenka:
Arueme!!!!! shocked embarassed

Reminds me of Aluu4.

I still hurt so badly whenever I think about those guys. More so after that song they did together before their untimely end was made public.

Aluu 4 was tragic. We're those boys into cult activities?

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by doggedfighter(f): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
NigeriaB:
R.I.P

Abeg which among the dead bodies is the female?
The one in red see her pallazo trousers and slippers

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Yenefer(f): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
donproject:

I like your signature...
thanks
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2020
Thank you JEHOVAH for everything
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Futurejoy(f): 10:12am On May 02, 2020
NigeriaB:
R.I.P

Abeg which among the dead bodies is the female?
The one with a red trouser, it’s a palazzo trouser and there is a female slippers beside the body

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by 9iceprince(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2020
MasterKernel:

Boko Haram and Herdsmen are 3rd and 4rd most deadliest terrorists group in the world.

Killing of the innocent isn't good irrespective of what purpose.

Not only 4rd na Range Rover

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2020
topboss1:
Black man and wickedness.

Where does it end?

Now that he has killed his fellow black brothers is his life any better?

Rivers people are too wicked for my liking.
Don't say Rivers people. Evil is evil. Not everybody is bad.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by AnanseK(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2020
topboss1:
Where does it end?

Don’t mind them. And they will still blame Fulani Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by ddippset(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Make Ogun strike you there...how did you come about the 50% of crime reports in NL originated from Rivers.....disgusting imp.
lol

He has changed topic Sharp Sharp.

Forget about the 50 percent.

Answer this one.

How does me saying that "crime in Rivers state" refer to only 'Rivers people" or "Rivers indigenes" alone?

Answer this one Goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

And who told you white men don't kill their fellow white brothers?
Try and watch crime and investigation channel..

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Igdemontello: 10:22am On May 02, 2020
Asquare84:
The guy look like an ibo man

e be like na Igbo man kill ur whole generation abi! Keep fooling yoself
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Harunabisanti(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2020
Are these the handiwork of the herdsmen as always claimed?

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2020
Asquare84:
The guy look like an ibo man
F00l,read before you comment..

JOHN AKPAN..

NITWIT..

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Reference(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2020
A time will come when public universities will be abandoned just like the goverment's pandemic lockdown because of failings in organisation and resource management. No parent will understand or accept his ward to be slaughtered on account of a desire for higher education.

If the goverment cannot guarantee the safety of students in universities then it should seriously think of letting them go to private hands that can better organise, secure and resource them.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
Bigot..

Did you not see the f00l that dragged Igbos into THIS?
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by alibest4real: 10:26am On May 02, 2020
wike described Rivers as a Christians State, this is exactly what Christianity brought to Nigeria what a wicked and heartless set of believer

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by nijabazaar: 10:27am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:

Empress of Hate
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
thanks

I can see you are a northerner, wanted to reprimand you on your comment about somebody blaming boko haram or something like that. Before I quote people here I check their profile, seeing your signature melted my heart....needless to say though, I think it is wise to stay mum when it comes to issues that involve RELIGION and TRIBE.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by success97: 10:29am On May 02, 2020
Reference:
A time will come when public universities will be abandoned just like the goverment's pandemic lockdown because of failings in organisation and resource management. No parent will understand or accept his ward to be slaughtered on account of a desire for higher education.

If the goverment cannot guarantee the safety of students in universities then it should seriously think of letting them go to private hands that can better organise, secure and resource them.

Watch the video. And try to understand things well.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2020
carpdiemz:

The reason why I left after my nysc all the tribes or regions are wicked , shey Na ogoni where I served , or gokhana people abegi
The man's name is AKPAN,AKPAN... angry
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by dangoteinlaw: 10:32am On May 02, 2020
But this case aside everyone keep saying Edo this Edo that but throughout last year edo cases hardly made frontpage, you hardly hear of barbaric crime like dis committed by an edo indigenes. I have been ceenly following efcc or any other crimes page for that matter and hardly did i come accross edos in any fraud or crime related news. I am so proud of my people, my dear edos life may seem difficult and stompy but a good name is above any other earthly things, lets make edo great again.

Whatever little job you are doing keep prayiy and be consistent. The sky will point above it as your starting point. Make Edo Great Again (M.E.G.A)

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by gnykelly(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2020
cyan2008:
This guy is heartless.
You abducted to make money.
God will judge...

if you have spoken to an average river people... they're very mean when it comes to money
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Spartanville(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2020
Fortune Obemba was my classmates in secondary school. may his soul rest in peace��

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2020
Chuksjohnleo24:
Oh God,my God;Have mercy on us.
Oh Mary,Our mother;help us.
Amen.
Scam..

Religion is a SCAM..

White Jesus doesn't give a Furck..

And Mary,your Mother is DEAD.. angry
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Premiumwriter: 10:34am On May 02, 2020
Aflix:
yenefer you be boko haram?? Person talk bad of boko haram you De ask am who do am something when you should even support him...... I no understand the kind people wey De this kwantory again ooooo.... to believe she's is even female
yenefer is a northerner. To them Boko Haram are doing Allah's work. So they sympathise with them.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by ViktorCash: 10:35am On May 02, 2020
Blow his f**ken brains out angry

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 10:37am On May 02, 2020
ddippset:
lol

He has changed topic Sharp Sharp.

Forget about the 50 percent.

Answer this one.

How does me saying that crime in Rivers state refer to only Rivers people or Rivers indigenes?

Answer this one Goat.

That is clearly what you meant when you made that statement concerning Rivers state.....were referring to the culprits to be outsiders abi you're implying Rivers state and her indigenous people are mutually exclusive.

Listen young man stop your campaign of calumny against Rivers state.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by chukwumzurum(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2020
This is sad news..
We should also know our body can totally decompose under a month..
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Niggsrdumb: 10:43am On May 02, 2020
How can they behave better when they didn't fully evolve into humans.

The ones trying to enlighten them are castigated.

Continue.. dem go soon wipe all of una out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.