Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,591 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" (48889 Views)

"I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer / Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job / Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Zege7716: 11:14am On May 02, 2020
NFF, bunch of certified criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Openbusiness: 11:14am On May 02, 2020
nijabazaar:
Nigeria is the fourth strand in the DNA of corruption
2nd strand actually grin. Without Nigeria government, you can't define corruption grin they are the verb, or action word of the sentence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Nobody: 11:15am On May 02, 2020
Sony Ericsson?
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Golan007: 11:15am On May 02, 2020
Nigerians are the problem.

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by lawrsmith(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2020
robosky02:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/erikson-why-i-rejected-super-eagles-job-in-2010/amp
this is just a national Anthem, is a norms in this part of the world so we are not surprised.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2020
2010 who is NFF chairman then?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by JaffyJoe(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2020
Does that imply that Lagerback accepted the terms?

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by StrongandMighty: 11:16am On May 02, 2020
... and we ended up with that failure lagerback
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Joshrob(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2020
I tire for this country I swear...
Every little contract is another opportunity to stealing.
Same thing they are doing with Corona virus.

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by PopeFlatino(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2020
I will kill myself soon if no one wants to assist me further in treating this chest pain,

Am tired

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by NAIJACLOUDCOM: 11:17am On May 02, 2020
Lol grin
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Realdeals(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2020
When evil dealings become a norm, the culprit is either
Sani Lulu 2006 - 2010
Aminu Maigari 2010 - 2014

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2020
Who was the NFF chairman then?

Let's start from there

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Misscongenialit: 11:19am On May 02, 2020
"Nigerians are fantastically corrupt "

Corruption is our greatest natural resource not oil

6 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2020
psychologist:
You see that nff glass house...

It houses more corrupt people than ask rock....

However
This face mask thing is good ooo, I just passed someone I have been owing and he didn't recognize me grin grin grin grin grin

Badt Guy!!! grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by KevMitnick: 11:20am On May 02, 2020
The NFF has always been headed by money hungry, greedy and selfish administrators. Little wonder Lergerback didn't give a sh1t about how we performed, he was working with half salary.
Nigeria is cursed with corrupt people in power.

2 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Aystarz: 11:20am On May 02, 2020
Aminu Maigari was the Nff chairman at the time. Karma came for him soon afterwards, as he was sacked for financial misappropriation. Aboki Ole!!!

5 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Ghozky(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2020
Corruption is now embedded in Nigerians DNA, this country will never get better. Everyday things are getting worst.

2 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Irore: 11:22am On May 02, 2020
Rochasewele:
Can this be true?

And nobody will investigate and tidy up the mess in that area.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Nobody: 11:25am On May 02, 2020
Naija my country
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Irore: 11:26am On May 02, 2020
PopeFlatino:
I will kill myself soon if no one wants to assist me further in treating this chest pain,

Am tired

Go jogging daily or 3 x a week as your age can carry you.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by chisani(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2020
Is no longer news in glass house. So he refused to play ball with NFF and was sidelined.

No wonder, we got a world class coach, that makes substitution only when we are losing a match at added time.

German's tactician is doing a great job owning to a good number of players at his disposal. Las las Algeria shown he was just another white coach with little knowledge of the modern game.

Shout out to occupants of glass house for not throwing stones. Lol
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by ScotMisile: 11:28am On May 02, 2020
EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM SHOULD JUST STFU....we still have youths that sing the praises of Tinubu, Defend IBB, ......and yet cry foul when NFF does the same.

We the youths are the major problems in Nigeria....now why are we crying??
NOBODY SHOULD JUST ANGRY ME.....on Nairaland we kill ourselves just to praise them....WE even boast of their armed Robbery acts....Awon bullion van....Nairamarley is a f.o.o.l...Anyone who complains again of NFF is a typical f.o o.l.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by AreaFada2: 11:28am On May 02, 2020
A place every idiot believes they are too smart, this is what happens.

A failed land of many fools. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Sonoyom(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2020
It seems like the politicians are the best set of Nigerians oooo, imagine this kind of story.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by blackboy(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2020
NFF is corrupt which Emmanuel Babayaro and other and the Brekete Family with document evidence showed on live radio for months yet the FG played deaf. Now with the evidence what other conformation is needed. Where is FIFA? They never act. Corruption is everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Seun360(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2020
Stevyne:
Las las Lars largerback still flop.

eh no flop anything, na em go teach Sani Kaita how to conduct himself in the field of play or na em go teach Yakubu how to tap into an empty net?

Our players mess everything up.

3 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Kobicove(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2020
ahmemmygrey:
Wow

But I really don't understand the meaning of dividing my salary into two, then depositing half of the salary into another account that doesn't bear my name

pls if u understand, kindly explain

The other half is kickback to officials of the NFF!

6 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2020
patiently waiting for the day when them jay jays,kanu's,yakubu will head our nff..

imagine with this crop of players and okocha is the nff president,kanu is the technical committee chairman..

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by SeyiDominion: 11:36am On May 02, 2020
Not surprised.

Corruption is killing this country.

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by ednut1(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2020
Nigeria is a disgrace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.