Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" (48885 Views)

"I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer / Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job / Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Seun360(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2020
Aystarz:
Aminu Maigari was the Nff chairman at the time. Karma came for him soon afterwards, as he was sacked for financial misappropriation. Aboki Ole!!!

Drop factual information next time.

Note: Sani Lulu was the NFF president at the time.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Kobicove(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2020
KevMitnick:
The NFF has always been headed by money hungry, greedy and selfish administrators. Little wonder Lergerback didn't give a sh1t about how we performed, he was working with half salary.
Nigeria is cursed with corrupt people in power.

The people who are not in power are as corrupt as the people who are in power.

Nigerians have come to accept corruption as a way of life and this is very wrong!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by toxtimmy: 11:38am On May 02, 2020
Badgers14:
grin

Some people even pay upfront and then split their salary before getting government jobs..

That's 9ja for you .

This pic is a good representation of Nigeria and black people in general...
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Day169: 11:38am On May 02, 2020
Rochasewele:
Can this be true?
This is Nigeria!
.. look how we living na,
See how we hustling na,
(Almost) everyone is a criminal!!
Sad sad sad indeed!!!
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by chukwuibuipob: 11:39am On May 02, 2020
sad see how NFA yansh Dey open everyday.The pipu there aren’t normal.No wonder,our sportsmen Dey failed woefully

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by guy222: 11:40am On May 02, 2020
They should just sell this country and give everybody his/her own share to go to where ever pleases him or her or better still they should just format or factory set the country if it is possible.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by OSASBOI: 11:41am On May 02, 2020
who was the NFF CHAIRMAN then?

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by mechanics(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2020
Why should NFF want to cut someone's salaries that he has worked for, that's wrong of them.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Nobody: 11:43am On May 02, 2020
You see the kind of people we have in the hem of affair. They are busy destroying the image of our country. God please purify Nigeria
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by redcliff: 11:43am On May 02, 2020
Then its safe to say Lars Lagerback accepted a salary split, the reason he got the job at the time.....Naija, you can never go any lower in my thoughts again, I have seen it all, and my expectation of less from you has not reached rock bottom.. hahahahaha grin
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Dannydaking007(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2020
Rochasewele:
Can this be true?

No! He's giving us super story. Are you not in this country?
Wait and see if the NFA will sue him for defamation of the country's FA image. That'll never happen, because they know what they're doing in that stupid Glass House.
Bad leaders!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by mokt(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2020
Is there any government institution that is not corrupt at all?
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by loganx: 11:49am On May 02, 2020
If this was a sane country EFCC would have jumped on this outrightly and invite the former chairman of NFF, question Erickson, question the coach who eventually got the Job to see if there is evidence on his salary splitting.

Someone needs to go to jail for this - what do I know, this is Niageria!

3 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by d33types: 11:54am On May 02, 2020
Zoie:
Sony Ericsson?
Not surprised. Dullards
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Olumighty1962: 11:54am On May 02, 2020
I want to use this opportunity to callout a Nairalander. His username is leydonakna. The guy is a FRAUD!

He makes post on NL claiming to be selling data at affordable prices... I paid 4,100 for 20G since April 30, 2020 and I'm yet to get data. He has blocked me on WhatsApp and his number is not going through.

Below are his bank details and full names:
0243599000...Darlington Desmond Orhue... Wema Bank

I am making this post here so people would be mindful and be careful of this fraudulent guy.

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Lessel: 11:56am On May 02, 2020
Nigeria in the eyes of world's serious countries : I can only imagin. Chaai
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Nobody: 11:57am On May 02, 2020
That means Lagerback forfeited half his agreed pay. No wonder he flopped.
What a country angry
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Tookool(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2020
grin
Ope88:
. Toss a coin to your Witcher Oh, valley of plenty Oh, valley of plenty, oh Toss a coin to your Witcher Oh, valley of plenty
0690098110 Access bank
If you have plenty please toss a coin to me.
poet beggar grin
Ope88:
. Toss a coin to your Witcher Oh, valley of plenty Oh, valley of plenty, oh Toss a coin to your Witcher Oh, valley of plenty
0690098110 Access bank
poet beggar
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2020
Yet, they will bill government, and give half of the money to the coach while they chop the rest.

And some people think leadership is our only problem.

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Shattuck(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2020
psychologist:
You see that nff glass house...

It houses more corrupt people than ask rock....

Howeverc dem
This face mask thing is good ooo, I just passed someone I have been owing and he didn't recognize me grin grin grin grin grin
lol make your helper no come pass you by because dem no fit recognize you
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by paix(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2020
Rochasewele:
Can this be true?
Are you not in this country?

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by paix(m): 12:04pm On May 02, 2020
QuitNotice:
That means Lagerback forfeited half his agreed pay. No wonder he flopped.
What a country angry
Monkey dey work, baboons dey chop!!!!!
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Olabode971(f): 12:04pm On May 02, 2020
las las, it will soon be dawn on everyone that Nigeria is a country founded on a Faulty_Foundation. I keep on saying it oh, Nigeria is more than just one country. In this country, we suppose to get at least 3 to 4 country. Hausa's+Fulani headsmen country, Afonja country, Ipob country and las las middlebelt country. Make everybody dey take care of his own backyard and affairs of him own people. Las las, this my country people no go Gree..
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by guy222: 12:05pm On May 02, 2020
Tookool:
grin
poet beggar grin
poet beggar
no be small thing oh
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 02, 2020
d33types:

Not surprised. Dullards
Mumu
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Stevyne: 12:05pm On May 02, 2020
Seun360:

eh no flop anything, na em go teach Sani Kaita how to conduct himself in the field of play or na em go teach Yakubu how to tap into an empty net?

Our players mess everything up.
That goal wey yakubu miss still deh pain me till date
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by paix(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2020
mechanics:
Why should NFF want to cut someone's salaries that he has worked for, that's wrong of them.
As we dey talk now, some government workers' salaries have been slashed by 25%. They said to assist the government fight covid-19 virus.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Ope88(f): 12:07pm On May 02, 2020
Tookool:
grin
poet beggar grin
poet beggar

If u have some just toss.... Enu gbe
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by smasher1(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2020
ahmemmygrey:
Wow

But I really don't understand the meaning of dividing my salary into two, then depositing half of the salary into another account that doesn't bear my name

pls if u understand, kindly explain

He would earn half of the agreed salary.

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Seun360(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2020
Stevyne:
That goal wey yakubu miss still deh pain me till date
No mind Nigerians, na Lagerback to teach how to score tap ins.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by frankmoney(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2020
Honest people in Nigeria no pass 100
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by guy222: 12:11pm On May 02, 2020
Ope88:
. Toss a coin to your Witcher
Oh, valley of plenty
Oh, valley of plenty, oh
Toss a coin to your Witcher
Oh, valley of plenty

0690098110 Access bank

oboy see literature, u dey use poem beg abi? Because of this your poem i go transfer 50 naira to your account, abeg manage am, u no say country hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.