Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" (48890 Views)

"I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer / Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job / Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by COMPAQ(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2020
Rochasewele:
Can this be true?

You still dey doubt am For this Nigeria!?
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by lizwisdom: 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
2092850174 uba help a broda to survive just for today i just lost my cousin my only sponsore
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by PeacenLove2: 1:26pm On May 02, 2020
The crap that we allow these klepocracy to throw at the entire nation smells very badly on the entire citizens home and abroad.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by reehhomes: 1:28pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by subcbouy: 1:48pm On May 02, 2020
Badgers14:
grin

Some people even pay upfront and then split their salary before getting government jobs..

That's 9ja for you .
Well said. All these federal govt. ministries are fond of selling slot for highest bidders.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Femeto: 1:58pm On May 02, 2020
Na Maigari wan chop money for the second account.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by bmdmixer: 2:03pm On May 02, 2020
in a sane country this wud be investigated
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by bmdmixer: 2:06pm On May 02, 2020
Olumighty1962:
I want to use this opportunity to callout a Nairalander. His username is leydonakna. The guy is a FRAUD!

He makes post on NL claiming to be selling data at affordable prices... I paid 4,100 for 20G since April 30, 2020 and I'm yet to get data. He has blocked me on WhatsApp and his number is not going through.

Below are his bank details and full names:
0243599000...Darlington Desmond Orhue... Wema Bank

I am making this post here so people would be mindful and be careful of this fraudulent guy.
bros with all d talks bout data scam u still fall for one howwww
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Ope88(f): 2:12pm On May 02, 2020
guy222:
oboy see literature, u dey use poem beg abi? Because of this your poem i go transfer 50 naira to your account, abeg manage am, u no say country hard.

Oh please I don't mind...

Let your Witcher hold stomach tonight....
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Ope88(f): 2:13pm On May 02, 2020
jikins:

Are you a witcher?

Just Toss me a coin, make I use take hold body...
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Ope88(f): 2:13pm On May 02, 2020
dejavuh0007:

The hallowed name of Geralt of Rivia shall not be besmirched by a beggar.
ogbeni forget this thing and toss a coin.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Dollabiz: 2:21pm On May 02, 2020
Lol
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by tundess: 2:30pm On May 02, 2020
Sven Goran Eriksson.
Staying relevant only in the media.
I've never come across a more media craving/whoring Swede than Eriksson.
The question is, would he have made the Super Eagles a championship calibre team. I'd hazard "No". He's been past his sell by date since his England days. Just trading on his former reputation.
I guess in a slow sports news cycle, claiming Nigerian football authorities tried to make you corrupt in their schemes to scam money makes you trend. I hope he lands an actual football coaching job from this.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by mikeyung71(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2020
Rubbish traffic seekers. They got me tho, was wondering which Eriksson
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 02, 2020
mikeyung71:
There is only one Erickson, the coach!!
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by robosky02(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2020
Realdeals:
When evil dealings become a norm, the culprit is either
Sani Lulu 2006 - 2010
Aminu Maigari 2010 - 2014

The Economic and Financial Crimes commission (EFCC) invited for questioning the impeached President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Mr. Sani Lulu alongside other impeached members of the body, Amanze Uchegbulam (former VP); Taiwo Ogunjoji (former Technical Committee Chairman) and General Secretary, Bolaji Ojo-Oba.

Ask them

1 Share

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by EgusiShankly: 2:48pm On May 02, 2020
KenModi:
Nigerians, corruption no go kill una!!

You blame your leaders, yet there is corruption in every length and breath of the country.

Everybody dey form wise man/woman. Fvcking corrupt citizens!

So long the people are greedy and corrupt, you would continue to get greedy and corrupt leaders. You can’t give what you don’t have.
beta person... not those blaming politicians every time
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by robosky02(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2020
mikeyung71:

Which one you know?

We na ex England coach we know

Sven Goran Eriksson
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Urokompo: 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
Who was NFF chairman that time.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by boolet: 2:54pm On May 02, 2020
Ope88:
. Toss a coin to your Witcher
Oh, valley of plenty
Oh, valley of plenty, oh
Toss a coin to your Witcher
Oh, valley of plenty

0690098110 Access bank

If you have plenty please toss a coin to me.
The only red flag is that this is an new NL account. The old timers before new members.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by boolet: 2:57pm On May 02, 2020
Urokompo:
Who was NFF chairman that time.
executive12:
The EFCC should get involved. We need to know who the Chairman of the NFF was in 2010.
Nigeria is one huge criminal enterprise.
Who else but Sani Lulu?
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Strech(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Strech(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Ope88(f): 3:19pm On May 02, 2020
boolet:

The only red flag is that this is an new NL account. The old timers before new members.

Old or new,I am in dire need of help that's all that matters.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by unitj(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2020
psychologist:
You see that nff glass house...

It houses more corrupt people than aso rock....

However
This face mask thing is good ooo, I just passed someone I have been owing and he didn't recognize me grin grin grin grin grin
laughing uncontrollable grin
psychologist:
You see that nff glass house...

It houses more corrupt people than aso rock....

However
This face mask thing is good ooo, I just passed someone I have been owing and he didn't recognize me grin grin grin grin grin
laughing uncontrollable
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Seun360(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2020
Olumighty1962:
I want to use this opportunity to callout a Nairalander. His username is leydonakna. The guy is a FRAUD!

He makes post on NL claiming to be selling data at affordable prices... I paid 4,100 for 20G since April 30, 2020 and I'm yet to get data. He has blocked me on WhatsApp and his number is not going through.

Below are his bank details and full names:
0243599000...Darlington Desmond Orhue... Wema Bank

I am making this post here so people would be mindful and be careful of this fraudulent guy.

Report him to his bank via twitter with evidence of transaction.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Seun360(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2020
tundess:
Sven Goran Eriksson.
Staying relevant only in the media.
I've never come across a more media craving/whoring Swede than Eriksson.
The question is, would he have made the Super Eagles a championship calibre team. I'd hazard "No". He's been past his sell by date since his England days. Just trading on his former reputation.
I guess in a slow sports news cycle, claiming Nigerian football authorities tried to make you corrupt in their schemes to scam money makes you trend. I hope he lands an actual football coaching job from this.

He might be giving excuses for missing out of the job to a fellow Swede.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by ubcandid(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2020
Rochasewele:
Can this be true?
Ahhh, it's true ooo. The news is even stale. As the time largerback got the job, he was amongst the top 5 highest paid managers in the world.

YOU KNOW WHERE PART OF THE MONEY WENT!!!
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Longman8: 4:30pm On May 02, 2020
Splitting an employee salary in a different anonymous account,so dat any day his contract get expired u start telling him story for d gods. Na him make dem no dey succeed for football all.nonsence FA
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by iphanyi10(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2020
QuitNotice:
That means Lagerback forfeited half his agreed pay. No wonder he flopped.
What a country angry

I think what they do is inflate the paycheck. for instance,if 200k is his pay, they'll double it and tell the public 400k . so 200k goes to las and 200k goes to the fraudulent account. this same thing is applicable in government contracts
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by 27Pushing30: 4:47pm On May 02, 2020
Seun360:

eh no flop anything, na em go teach Sani Kaita how to conduct himself in the field of play or na em go teach Yakubu how to tap into an empty net?

Our players mess everything up.

Facts! Nice rebuttal
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2020
paix:
As we dey talk now, some government workers' salaries have been slashed by 25%. They said to assist the government fight covid-19 virus.
hahahahah, not FG workers o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.