Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,354 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" (48886 Views)

"I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer / Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job / Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by ofiko123(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2020
Nigeria is not worth coaching.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by paix(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2020
mechanics:
hahahahah, not FG workers o.
I think Kaduna state.
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2020
paix:
I think Kaduna state.
Yeah, I saw it also.

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by sylve11: 6:41pm On May 02, 2020
psychologist:

However
This face mask thing is good ooo, I just passed someone I have been owing and he didn't recognize me grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin cool
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Thomthom(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2020
ahmemmygrey:
Wow

But I really don't understand the meaning of dividing my salary into two, then depositing half of the salary into another account that doesn't bear my name

pls if u understand, kindly explain
waiting u no understand for here na.... for example if the coach salary Na 50 million, the go add like 80 million join.. them go tell public say the coach salary Na 130 million 50 mill go dey enter coach Account 80 mill go dey enter our Oga at the top Account... But the coach no understand say that's how we roll in this country him go dey fill say Na to divert in salary but him no no say them go inflate the salary come dey divert the inflated figure.. Shame on those people wey align that kind Foolish plan with oyinbo man

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by ACE1010: 8:10pm On May 02, 2020
Why is he telling us now after 10 solid years??
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by enemyofprogress: 8:28pm On May 02, 2020
Rochasewele:
Can this be true?
it is truer than true
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by enemyofprogress: 8:28pm On May 02, 2020
ACE1010:
Why is he telling us now after 10 solid years??
Because someone just asked him and dies the time he said it matter?
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by HQDesign: 8:31pm On May 02, 2020
sad
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 02, 2020
Las largarback was the worst coach to ever coach this country

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by okewumi: 8:36pm On May 02, 2020
laosy:
Na our way jare, it's not a surprise. Don't be shocked when Rohr reveals he shared his salary with 35 others after he's relieved of his job...shame,shame,shame!!!

if it is developed world, EFCC will look into that but our EFCC is just lipsrsealed
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
PopeFlatino:
I will kill myself soon if no one wants to assist me further in treating this chest pain,

Am tired
we would be one 200million lees
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 02, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Who was the NFF chairman then?
Let's start from there
Aminu miagari
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by blaze83(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Who was the NFF chairman then?

Let's start from there

Sani Lulu 2006 - 2010
Aminu Maigari 2010 - 2014
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Darkclouds2020: 9:52pm On May 02, 2020
Nigeria jagajaga, everything scatter scatter...

1 Like

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by mikeyung71(m): 1:04am On May 03, 2020
Many you know?
robosky02:

Which one you know?

We na ex England coach we know

Sven Goran Eriksson
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Zking: 2:29am On May 03, 2020
ahmemmygrey:
Wow

But I really don't understand the meaning of dividing my salary into two, then depositing half of the salary into another account that doesn't bear my name

pls if u understand, kindly explain

This is what I think; the person(s) conducting the interview have concluded they must lie to the ministry of sports of FG about his salary, when the capital is released. His, without any issues will be paid into his own account while the other will be paid into another account. If you ask me, it’ll just last a few weeks then they’ll transfer to their various accounts or withdraw and share. The only reason they informed him was to get his acquiescence thus, approval so that he’ll stand by what was agreed should questions be asked... My humble hypothesis.

2 Likes

Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Brainzz40(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2020
nawa ooo
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by GodSaklek(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2020
blackboy:
NFF is corrupt which Emmanuel Babayaro and other and the Brekete Family with document evidence showed on live radio for months yet the FG played deaf. Now with the evidence what other conformation is needed. Where is FIFA? They never act. Corruption is everywhere.

FIFA won't let FG interfere in NFF issue, it's the duty of NFF members to remove any NFF chairman by writing petition to fifa and fifa will investigate the matter before deciding on action..
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by GodSaklek(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
patiently waiting for the day when them jay jays,kanu's,yakubu will head our nff..

imagine with this crop of players and okocha is the nff president,kanu is the technical committee chairman..

Never in this life will okocha become NFF, Samson siasia, kanu and yakubu is better
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by cpmconsultingltd: 9:55am On May 03, 2020
watch the video below, for you to know how to avoid getting possessed by demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZwlJ5EvCM0
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Nobody: 10:35am On May 03, 2020
iphanyi10:

I think what they do is inflate the paycheck. for instance,if 200k is his pay, they'll double it and tell the public 400k . so 200k goes to las and 200k goes to the fraudulent account. this same thing is applicable in government contracts
That's another tactic, but Eriksson here claimed that in his case, his SALARY was to be split and paid into two different accounts. I think that in this case, he refused, not because he smelled a rat, but because someone in the background was going to be eating half his his agreed pay
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
GodSaklek:

Never in this life will okocha become NFF, Samson siasia, kanu and yakubu is better
waiting jay jay do u..
Re: Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" by born2begreat(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2020
You said it all cry

robosky02:
How can we compete for the top honours when we keep cutting corner's

The top coaches only go to where they see top quality players and a sincere FA

Here in Nigeria and at present we have an embarrassing array of top players

But when the FA is not sincere they only get grade C coaches to share money with and kill our football.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.