Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (35905 Views)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by sadi78: 11:48am On May 02, 2020
You need to be specific!
Igbo presidency in Nigeria where they called it zoo.. or Biafra? the country that existed only on facebook?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:48am On May 02, 2020
Chuksmonika:
after 2023,Godwilling something will happen,it is either a qualified igbo man is allowed to occupy aso rock as President,or the call for secession will enter an unimaginable level,Igbos cannot continue to play second fiddle in Nigeria,any attempt by igbos leaders to sell that position again will be resisted by IPOB and OYC,i pray 1967 wont repeat itself again,God bless the Republic of Biafra,and keep and protect Biafra,in my own opinion,it is nigeria is restructured,or a referendum should be conducted,let any region that wish to secede be allowed to do so in the interest of peace
There are no qualified Eboes
They cannot qualify
Being Eboe disqualifies any candidate even being half Eboe is a disqualifying factor

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:53am On May 02, 2020
sadi78:
You need to be specific!
Igbo presidency in Nigeria where they called it zoo.. or Biafra? the country that existed only on facebook?
Maybe they mean OMATA
Onitsha Market Amalgamated Traders Association

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2020
Effort in futility.

Waste of time.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 11:54am On May 02, 2020
You guys should just go and continuing dreaming about your biafra shits and leave Nigeria the hell alone there are some of us who still believe we can make this country better
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Urchman200: 11:57am On May 02, 2020
DontCough:

What if I told you am a hard bent supporter of GEJ. I look out for qualities in men, not their religion or ethnicity.
I am highly loved in my community due to my views which accomodates all.
what do u have against supporting igbo candidate? Igbos have supported candidate from other regions, don't u think it will be ok to support them based on equity and fairness?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 12:00pm On May 02, 2020
Urchman200:
what do u have against supporting igbo candidate? Igbos have supported candidate from other regions, don't u think it will be ok to support them based on equity and fairness?
They are unworthy. Bitter truth.
Read this thread honestly

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Chuksmonika(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

There are no qualified Eboes
They cannot qualify
Being Eboe disqualifies any candidate even being half Eboe is a disqualifying factor
why do you guys hate igbos so much,what did we do?....the rest of nigeria blamed Late Ojukwu for the civil war,while the fact is that it was the inability of the Federal military Government to respect the Aburi accord that caused it.Am sorry if i bored you with details

i ask again,why do you people hate igbos?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Goke7: 12:02pm On May 02, 2020
KosiGee:

Osibanjo might be a good man, well educated and experienced but sorry he is not right person to lead Nigeria.
He will abandon you and disappear when the going gets tough. He lacks the voice to speak up against evil. He lacks the courage to look people in the face, address and confront their wickedness.
He hides when you need him to be a man and a leader. He lacks the qualities of a leader.

I pray God never allow such men to oversee our affairs.

you guys are funny, you want a man to take up the position of his boss when the boss is still alive, you are too naive

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 12:03pm On May 02, 2020
Chuksmonika:
why do you guys hate igbos so much,what did we do?....the rest of nigeria blamed Late Ojukwu for the civil war,while the fact is that it was the inability of the Federal military Government to respect the Aburi accord that caused it.Am sorry if i bored you with details

i ask again,why do you people hate igbos?

Read this honestly

It is from 2011

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Tareq1105: 12:08pm On May 02, 2020
Nexus25:
This is the right thing to do. They should beg Tinubu and Obasanjo. That way, they move closer to achieving the lofty dream

The Igbos, just like any other race, need the support, cooperation, and trust of other tribes to get presidency. Power is given based on trust. This is what our brothers in the South East should work on. No region can do it alone. It's a good way to start.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Who dash monkey banana? They can't even be VP self
says another miscreant with no contact, no game, no level, no PVC. shame on you lots!!
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 12:10pm On May 02, 2020
Tareq1105:

The Igbos, just like any other race, need the support, cooperation, and trust of other tribes to get presidency. Power is given based on trust. This is what our brothers in the South East should work on. No region can do it alone. It's a good way to start.
They are naturally boastful. This is a trait that other people in and out of Nigeria find offensive.
They stubbornly fail to profit from experience and amend their ways accordingly

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by KanuSE: 12:14pm On May 02, 2020
annisy:
Untill the igbos have a leader that can speak for them and respected by them nobody will take them serious or see them as a threat...the igbo needs one figure other zone will fear and respect

Achieving this feat is beyond the Igbos, something like a curse because by nature they characteristically have a stubborn heart, they're never submissive.

The wise amongst them clearly understand the need for a rallying figure who would champion their cause but NO, they'd rather undermine such figure.

Don't forget too quickly the stiff opposition Peter Obi faced when he was picked by Atiku as running mate. Other regions were closely monitoring the events as it unfolded, we were watching them.

They're their own worst enemy who finds comfort in being in denial. cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by DontCough: 12:16pm On May 02, 2020
Urchman200:
You are still being ethnical.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Urchman200: 12:24pm On May 02, 2020
DontCough:

You are still being ethnical.
well the foundation of Nigeria is built on ethnicity, so some people have been voting for development ever since the creation of Nigeria, that is y they see them as people who do not know how to play politics in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 12:24pm On May 02, 2020
Glorymax:
To the best of my understanding, those group are not Igbo but speaking and seeking relevance for themselves.

The president must come from my region, the president must come from my tribe! Does this not tells us that Nigeria can never get better with this style?
Well, let's keep watch on how things play out

That's the reality of Nigeria today, we cannot pretend otherwise, it is against the law of nature and equity for yorubas to take power in 2023, I like yorubas as a people but they'll have to wait and support the East in the spirit of equity and justice.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by KanuSE: 12:27pm On May 02, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Submissive like you useless apes that have sold your birthrights and collective IQ's to Tinubu? yet won't even smell the presidency come 2023. If that's what been submissive is all about, then I would rather pass on that and maintain my stubborn heart.

Dey there make pant dey wear u. grin

Foolishly Stubborn is ya trademark. cool
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by KanuSE: 12:29pm On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

That's the reality of Nigeria today, we cannot pretend otherwise, it is against the law of nature and equity for yorubas to take power in 2023, I like yorubas as a people but they'll have to wait and support the East in the spirit of equity and justice.

How do you mean 'Support the East' - jezz wanna understand u?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 12:32pm On May 02, 2020
Honor10:

To hell with your 5% support, to hell with them, pls, save ur 5% support for your Slave master

Stop being an emotional yorubaman, the so called '5%ers' have been choosing the winners from 1959-2015 when you were still in the doldrums of opposition politics.

You vote the winner only twice then you suddenly start beating your chests and claiming to be 'kingmakers'?

grin grin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 12:32pm On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Yoruba and Igbo have no political relationship. We have ALWAYS been competitors and Eboes have always supported Fulani against Yoruba
https://www.nairaland.com/2606914/real-slaves-nigeria

Why are you now talking about equity ?
Why are you such hypocrites?

WHERE WAS EQUITY WHEN YHIS THREAD WAS BOILING
?

Eboe president can NEVER happen

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by KanuSE: 12:33pm On May 02, 2020
[s]
BoboNkiti19:

Look at this little sh1t, because Igbos are not chameleons like your people who are notorious for grandstanding and hiding under the cloak of some pseudo-sophistication (in other words second fiddling and kissing the aSS of your Northern overlords), we are now naturally boastful? Listen to me you ape, what have you ever given to the average Igbo man for FREE since the history of Nigeria? Igbos saw the worst of war and devastation yet rebuilt themselves almost singlehandedly from ground zero to where they are today, without depending on you scums for favors at that. If you have a problem with a demography of people unapologetically having confidence in themselves and their God giving abilities... then you can hit your cone head real good on the hardest object closest to you. Go take your useless presidency along with these fake useless news and shove it down your mothers cUnt. All the years OBJ was in power, did he uplift your people from the doldrums of poverty? your Aboki masters have produced the most head of states till date, yet their best can't even measure up to the human development index of the worst state in Igboland in nearly all indices you can mention. So who is fooling who? God punish you there, no true Igbo man will curry political favors with a mere yaribanza subhuman, never in history has that happened and we were better of for it.
[/s]

Your blood too dey hot. grin

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 12:33pm On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Stop being an emotional yorubaman, the so called '5%ers' have been choosing the winners from 1959-2015 when you were still in the doldrums of opposition politics.

You vote the winner only twice then you suddenly start beating chests and claiming to be 'kingmakers'?
Good so choose and install yourselves
Is it not those you have been installing that disgracefully called you 5%

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by DontCough: 12:35pm On May 02, 2020
Urchman200:
well the foundation of Nigeria is built on ethnicity, so some people have been voting for development ever since the creation of Nigeria, that is y they see them as people who do not know how to play politics in Nigeria.
You knew this problem of ethnicity but you still decide to be part of the problem?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 12:38pm On May 02, 2020
The BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE HAS BEEN BUSTED
https://www.nairaland.com/4147830/biafra-twenty-pound-lie-busted

find something else to say

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by 7lives: 12:38pm On May 02, 2020
Chuksmonika:
after 2023,Godwilling something will happen,it is either a qualified igbo man is allowed to occupy aso rock as President,or the call for secession will enter an unimaginable level,Igbos cannot continue to play second fiddle in Nigeria,any attempt by igbos leaders to sell that position again will be resisted by IPOB and OYC,i pray 1967 wont repeat itself again,God bless the Republic of Biafra,and keep and protect Biafra,in my own opinion,it is nigeria is restructured,or a referendum should be conducted,let any region that wish to secede be allowed to do so in the interest of peace

Who are you threatening?.
Look no one stopped Igbos in the past, your fathers greed stopped them.
What was Biafran army doing as far as Benin and Ore?.
Perish the tought of forcefully taking others with you and Biafra will be easier than boiling an egg.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 12:43pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

Yoruba and Igbo have no political relationship. We have ALWAYS been competitors and Eboes have always supported Fulani against Yoruba
https://www.nairaland.com/2606914/real-slaves-nigeria

Why are you now talking about equity ?
Why are you such hypocrites?

WHERE WAS EQUITY WHEN YHIS THREAD WAS BOILING
?

Eboe president can NEVER happen

Like I said, you yorubas are too emotional. Yes the yorubas and the Ibos have no political relationship that's why Awo and MKO failed severally.

Nevertheless, the East supported OBJ massively, it behoves on the yorubas to also look for an Eastern politician to vote in future elections. Nothing sentimental justice practical politics.

If you feel too big or emotional to support an Easterner as president, then feel very free and comfortable with the East playing exactly the same cards that you play. It shouldn't call for rancour, should it?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 02, 2020
Urchman200:
is closer to the west ,very close ,with people like u Nigerian unity will remain a joke.

Nigeria unity is intact with Kanu nau
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 12:47pm On May 02, 2020
7lives:

Who are you threatening?.
Look no one stopped Igbos in the past, your fathers greed stopped them.
What was Biafran army doing as far as Benin and Ore?.
Perish the tought of forcefully taking others with you and Biafra will be easier than boiling an egg.

A yorubaman and his inseparability with lies and propaganda... grin

He is talking about Ore invasion. Ask him why the bombs and fighter pilots killing innocent Biafrans in Biafraland were coming from yorubaland when Gowon declared war, you'll see him either dodge the question or start yapping incoherencies about IPOB and Kanu... grin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by uthlaw: 12:48pm On May 02, 2020
minasota:
On who's voice is Ohanaze speaking for?
meeting tinubu the betrayers/yurubaz bastards?
Ohaneze does not speak for us
I repeat ohanaze does not represent the igbos
can you tell me how yoruba betray you....your stupid jonathan give no appointment to Yoruba and you folish PDP want them to vote for you....just go get ticket from your PDP!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures From President Buhari's Visit To Imo State / INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.