Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (35892 Views)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ersteajax: 11:15am On May 02, 2020
okeyglm:
.You guys are just myopic. You can't see clearly . let me tell u the kind deprivation going on this country if only u know. You will be at fore front fighting for Igbo Presidency. Take a look, the corona palletives and cash transfer how many of Igbo benefited from it. If you at the kind development buhari is embarking in north you will cry for East. Igbo need presidency now or else.

Igbo presidency is a good idea ,
Less expensive democracy in Nigeria is the best idea.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:18am On May 02, 2020
backbone503:
This guys should concentrate on what they are good at (business) and leave politics for serious minded people. They've shown how politically naive and indecisive they are.
trading
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:19am On May 02, 2020
jamesversion:

No vex oh, is Amotekun even functional, what can you point and say this is what they have committed again Nigerians in general and Northerners in particular?? Pls don't place the cart before the horse.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:20am On May 02, 2020
AnanseK:

What is wrong with these people. They think Nigerians are insane to elect select separatist that have no loyalty to the country as President?

Anyway all Nigerians including Igbo are free to contest for President but we know who are loyal to the country.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:20am On May 02, 2020
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:21am On May 02, 2020
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:21am On May 02, 2020
Lastorator:
You guys need to abandon the politics of hate and blackmail

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:22am On May 02, 2020
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:24am On May 02, 2020
MoIbrahim:

But winning is not by begging. It is by making others feel comfortable in your hands. By making others feel valued even when you are not looking for something from them.
By showing less venom in both action and speech people would feel safe in your hands.

Reduce or stop the use of words like bastard, ewu, fool, idiot, nama, cow, etc in every speech.
Aso o bo Moye mo
O to rin hobo wo oja

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:26am On May 02, 2020
Golan007:

Actually, they should be made to pay for it by missing what should have rightly been their turn.

No reward for a spoilt child.

Check this out

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by KanuSE: 11:26am On May 02, 2020
[s]
Chuksmonika:
after 2023,Godwilling something will happen,it is either a qualified igbo man is allowed to occupy aso rock as President,or the call for secession will enter an unimaginable level,Igbos cannot continue to play second fiddle in Nigeria,any attempt by igbos leaders to sell that position again will be resisted by IPOB and OYC,i pray 1967 wont repeat itself again,God bless the Republic of Biafra,and keep and protect Biafra,in my own opinion,it is nigeria is restructured,or a referendum should be conducted,let any region that wish to secede be allowed to do so in the interest of peace
[/s]

Go & sit down abeg...yen yen yen yen yen cool
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:27am On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

You are wrong south south will support them that's the region they are sure of. As for SW it depends on people like Tinubu, if SW supports them them the middle belt will too. As for NW and NE I don't know.

Is possible with SW support, without sw there's won't be Igbo presidency
How can Yoruba support madness

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:27am On May 02, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

When Tinubu finished in 2031, then we will talk about Biafra. You hear me well well

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:28am On May 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:31am On May 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:31am On May 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by jamesversion: 11:33am On May 02, 2020
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by annisy(f): 11:34am On May 02, 2020
Untill the igbos have a leader that can speak for them and respected by them nobody will take them serious or see them as a threat...the igbo needs one figure other zone will fear and respect

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 11:34am On May 02, 2020
Nexus25:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/01/2023-ohanaeze-to-meet-buhari-obasanjo-atiku-tinubu-over-igbo-presidency/

Why bother yourself on how to make money during this lock down when you can simply get it done with just your smart phone and data..100% legit and no scam, .. get paid for chatting, posting and liking of pictures as you do on facebook..Stop wasting your data earn weekly and monthly into your bank account��..join the group now and learn how to make real cash with and without referrals..use the link below�����
*Only on chatmogule*

https:///EBQFUKkYET7FfpNV7fs8EV
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:35am On May 02, 2020
jamesversion:

Wow. What a thread.. Igbos have no right to ask APC for anything..

Pazienza, come and see...
Pazienza was one ofe the champions on that thread not knowing that day go break one day

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:35am On May 02, 2020
annisy:
Untill the igbos have a leader that can speak for them and respected by them nobody will take them serious or see them as a threat...the igbo needs one figure other zone will fear and respect

Check this out

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by DontCough: 11:36am On May 02, 2020
Urchman200:
I agree with u 100%, but will like to asked u this ,if Osinbajo is an igboman will u support him? I know igbos have a lot of Osinbajo in their region let dig deep and support them ok.
What if I told you am a hard bent supporter of GEJ. I look out for qualities in men, not their religion or ethnicity.
I am highly loved in my community due to my views which accomodates all.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by backbone503(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:
trading

Trading is an aspect of business, and the Igbos have proven to be better business people. Same comparative advantage the North has in politics.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by pazienza(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2020
jamesversion:

Wow. What a thread.. Igbos have no right to ask APC for anything..

Pazienza, come and see...

That thread have well been dissected and busted.
Go through my rebuttals there.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Honor10: 11:40am On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

The North are against it and will use it to victimize yorubas in 2023 just as yoruba have been using Biafra to victimize and scuttle Igbo presidency. grin

And I don't see anything wrong with the North making you drink your own chalice of poison since you hate equity and justice that an Igbo presidency will usher in. grin

There will be no yoruba presidency until all yoruba support Eastern presidency. Then yorubas can have their too.
Yorubas are the biggest beneficiary of an Eastern presidency.

Zoning means that one region must wait for others to take their turn before asking for presidency. It's bitter truth my brother.
And the SESS region can't support a yoruba on any ticket for now. OBJ and Osibanjo have done the SW's turn for 16 years cummulatively.

To hell with your 5% support, to hell with them, pls, save ur 5% support for your Slave master
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by pieces18: 11:40am On May 02, 2020
What's wrong with this IBO people? All they need to do is to accept that they themselves are not united, that up till now they don't understand Nigerian politics, politics is a game of number. And lastly, that the seat is not a gift, you need to acquire it. It can never be given to them as a gift.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:43am On May 02, 2020
backbone503:

Trading is an aspect of business, and the Igbos have proven to be better business people. Same comparative advantage the North has in politics.
Trading is a TINY aspect of business. Very tiny.
Even in trading there are many aspect out of Eboe hands
Agricultural produce
Livestock
Foreign exchange
Gold
Petroleum products

Who controls the Nigerian economy?
Banking
Telecoms
IT,
Insurance
Stock Market
Manufacturing

You have proven to be boastful and empty

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 11:43am On May 02, 2020
pieces18:
What's wrong with this IBO people? All they need to do is to accept that they themselves are not united, that up till now they don't understand Nigerian politics, politics is a game of number. And lastly, that the seat is not a gift, you need to acquire it. It can never be given to them as a gift.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by jamesversion: 11:43am On May 02, 2020
pazienza:

That thread have well been dissected and busted.
Go through my rebuttals there.

Did you see the comments of Chino11, Afam4eva and other Igbos.. Now Ohaneze has gone to beg to be considered.. how the table turned so fast is beyond shocking...

Well, I trust you, as a Biafrian, you don't care about Nigeria . You already have your country.. So what the fuss... grin grin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by jamesversion: 11:45am On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

Pazienza was one ofe the champions on that thread not knowing that day go break one day

Don't mind that pathetic boy who cannot make up his mind if he wants Biafra or Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by DontCough: 11:45am On May 02, 2020
ozoebuka1:
You are right, but I didn't try to hype myself like you did with osibanjo... We are all in the same category. Osibanjo hasn't done anything remarkable even though he has every opportunity to attain that because buhari isn't all that fit, yet osibanjo has failed to impress.

Don't hype him around me please. We talk objectively here not sentimentally.
My man, this is a public forum where am deem fit to post my views on any topic, the same right you enjoy.
But one thing you must stick in your mind is, I owe nobody explanations for my views, I could have chose to ignore your mention but here I am replying you, you need to respect that.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by KosiGee(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2020
DontCough:

You need to pick up books on leadership so as to gain more insights on what leadership is all about.

Leadership isn’t for unreliable, dishonest, and cowardly individuals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu / INEC Declares Yahaya Abdullahi Winner In Niger State, Cancels Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.