Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (35904 Views)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by alfsalami: 9:25am On May 02, 2020
PMB again , no more Jubril of sudan ? Is this akin to eating one's vomit or what ?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Dpharisee: 9:28am On May 02, 2020
Isiguzoro is the impostor Ohameze Youth Leader, he is not recognised by Ohameze Ndigbo.
Yoruba media keeps giving him cheap publicity
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by gaskiyamagana: 9:28am On May 02, 2020
Cyberterror:
Ndigbo should forget about 2023 presidency and focus on Biafra.
When Tinubu finished in 2031, then we will talk about Biafra. You hear me well well

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Okoroawusa: 9:28am On May 02, 2020
They Igbo are not ready for anything in the nearest future. Not Biafra, not Presidency.... Nothing!

If igbos don't hold PDP by the jugular and demand its presidential ticket by fire by force then it's a pity. This is because the igbos deserve any demand they make from PDP. As for APC... don't go there

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by mydavidorf: 9:32am On May 02, 2020
Nothing is impossible
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by KanuSE: 9:33am On May 02, 2020
jlinkd78:
This brainless bunch. Self determination agitation already cemented. Real Igbos are not interested in your presidency.

Who are the fake Igbos?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by nograv: 9:36am On May 02, 2020
I dont care whether an igbo or yoruba man holds the presidency, anyone but another Hausa/Fulani..
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by nsiba: 9:36am On May 02, 2020
Any Igbo that is not supporting this is a FOOL
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by KanuSE: 9:42am On May 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
They Igbo are not ready for anything in the nearest future. Not Biafra, not Presidency.... Nothing!

If igbos don't hold PDP by the jugular and demand its presidential ticket by fire by force then it's a pity. This is because the igbos deserve any demand they make from PDP. As for APC... don't go there

They dare not do that or else Atiku & the Hausa elite in PDP will decimate the party and render it an Igbo party that it was.

The Hausas in PDP have invested a lot to promote the party image & relevance, making it more popular in the North, SW & SS.

The Igbos dare not ask for the ticket in PDP coz they have no political value - @least for now. #Fact cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by BabaO2: 9:42am On May 02, 2020
Beggi beggi.
No sentiment in democracy. We want just the best.
SW too has never had chance to produce president of the country. Obasanjo was just like Azikiwe, infact Azikiwe was more relevant to eastern part than Obasanjo to the SW. Obasanjo was never SW candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by YorubaPrince: 9:46am On May 02, 2020
Good morning my people! grin

Here dem come... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omenka(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2020
The fools should go meet Atiku and Secondus and discuss PDP ticket with them.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by 2loadedguy: 9:51am On May 02, 2020
All these rantings and lobbying. Whether u people like it or not God has ordained Tinubu to be Nigeria's president and no man born of a woman can stop him. On BAT 2023 we stand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by sleemomymy: 9:52am On May 02, 2020
IGBO'S STILL HAVE A VERY LONG WAY TO GO. BECAUSE INTERMS OF POLITICS, THEY ARE ONE WAY TRAFIC.
POLITICS IS A GAME OF NO PERMANENT FRIEND AND NO PERMANENT ENEMY.
IF THEY CONTINUE TO MAKE THE NORTH THEIR PERMANENT ENEMY IN POLITICS. I DOUBT IT IF THEY WILL EVER SMELL PRESIDENCY.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:52am On May 02, 2020
Who send them to go and beg. I'm sure na only them waka go their thing. We are saying everyone for himself they are talking of 2023 presidency. Who presidency help?
Those red cap crooks don't are no better than the people in the presidency now. All the just eye service
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by 77up(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2020
jlinkd78:
This brainless bunch. Self determination agitation already cemented. Real Igbos are not interested in your presidency.
If you must be fateful to yourself in this country today, you ll know that Igbo deserves to be president but what about set of people like you? Yoruba and hausa ll continue to support their own but can't say the same with your lots that doesn't want it in the first place.

Scattering the work of majority from your room.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by abeggnow: 9:52am On May 02, 2020
oyin44:
Igbo leaders no dey shame at all,wetin cum concern them with APC. Well, vast majority of igbos don't know politics. They talk as if they knew on social media. cheesy grin idle bastards
Igbos are not bastereds no tribe in Nigeria is . But in truth the south east are not politically astute. You can not talk of presidency when you have no stake in the most powerful political party at the moment infact they support the opposition. They have not made any alliances yet. No single tribe can win an election in Nigeria without supper from other bigger tribe. They expect the presidency to be handed over to them. Well it doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omenka(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2020
jlinkd78:
Real Igbos? So there are fake Igbos? Are those the ones Ohamadike called Pigs and Idiots?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by MightySparrow: 9:56am On May 02, 2020
Confused Nigerian Jews: Zoo's presidency or Biafra?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by mynews24: 10:00am On May 02, 2020
C
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by ModestGal(f): 10:03am On May 02, 2020
mabea:
Im interested in bitcoin but the rate of scam here is scary
Message me, I can link you up
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by HRMK: 10:03am On May 02, 2020
OHANAEZE NDIGBO TO MEET BUHARI,OBJ,ATIKU AND TINUBU OVER IGBO PRESIDENCY?LIKE SERIOUSLY?WHERE WAS THIS GROUP WHEN THEIR YOUTHS WERE ABUSING NIGERIANS FROM OTHER REGIONS?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by 77up(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2020
tysontim:
If they are begging Tinubu then they have a chance, cus without the SW support igbos won't get the presidency
This is one thing a typical Igbo hate to hear . I actually agreed with someone above that said Igbos are not political astute, tell me what can stop Yoruba,Igbo and SS president if there is true alliance between SW ,SE and SS? But a typical Igbo are very happy shouting and screaming yorubas are betrayal .

Well, I just hate the fact that, there is no how you will talk about these regions politics without sounding tribal.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by ModestGal(f): 10:05am On May 02, 2020
77up:
If you must be fateful to yourself in this country today, you ll know that Igbo deserves to be president but what about set of people like you? Yoruba and hausa ll continue to support their own but can't say the same with your lots that doesn't want it in the first place.

Scattering the work of majority from your room.
I'm Yoruba, I'm not in support of Yoruba or Igbo or any tribe. Because when they all get there, they will dissapoint. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by IMASTEX: 10:10am On May 02, 2020
EastGold:
Presidency is far from Igbos.

Very far
That is the obvious political reality, even Southwest hardly stand a chance let alone east. As a southerner I see North clitching it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Tbest20(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2020
igbo doesn't think of future at all, rochas okorocha tell them to support PMB in last election they refused now they want president in 2023 president kk presido no

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Alabaarowolo: 10:22am On May 02, 2020
GOTEL: Why I sacked my staff – Atiku
The former Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the last election, former vice president, Atiku Abubakar said his staff at Hotel were sacked as an outcome of long standing company restructuring.
Atiku’s Gotel on Friday sacked 46 of its staff on Friday, 1st of May that is a day for the celebration of the international labour day.
Atiku in a statement signed by, Gotel General Manager, Mohammed El Yakub, Friday explained that “the rationalisation of staff at Gotel Communications Limited, a company under the umbrella  of Priam Group, is a culmination of the restructuring process in the companies under our Group.
The general manager added that ” the founder of companies under the Priam had announced that many of his business concerns will be aggregated under the Priam Group.
The statement in part read “Priam Group had embarked on a restructuring exercise which led to a merger of many companies under its umbrella.
“Other components of the restructuring includes rationalization of workforce and thus some members of staff of the group would be laid off, with their full disengagement benefits paid to them.
https://blueprint.ng/gotel-why-i-sacked-my-staff-atiku/

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 10:23am On May 02, 2020
jamesversion:

Don't be dreaming. Nigerians wouldn't vote Igbos. Not with all this Biafra nonsense by Nnamdi Kanu. Seems like Igbos don't even know what they want. Arm twisting Nigeria wouldn't work again. it will be easier for any candidate from all other geo-political zones to become President of Nigeria in 2023 than someone from SE. You can bank on this.

Will a yoruba candidate win against North+ East with all these Amotekun saga? grin

There can be no yoruba president in future before an Eastern president. grin

That's the meaning of zoning in a nutshell. It's called turn by turn. grin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by KosiGee(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2020
DontCough:
Honestly, the Igbos have been cheated many times in the Presidential Leadership, that been said, for those who have a great interest of Nigeria at heart will agree that the man who is capable of repositioning Nigeria in a balanced state is Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
He is more than qualified to lead Nigeria into a balanced state, where many Igbo Presidential Leaders will emerge in a future staring in our eyes.
The Prof is Capable, Able, Compassionate & bewilled with Passion to lead Nigeria back to her lost Glory. This wasn't typed out of emotions & feelings but rather typed from insights of how Great a Leader Prof. Yemi is.

Professor Yemi Osinbajo means well for all Nigerians.

Osibanjo might be a good man, well educated and experienced but sorry he is not right person to lead Nigeria.
He will abandon you and disappear when the going gets tough. He lacks the voice to speak up against evil. He lacks the courage to look people in the face, address and confront their wickedness.
He hides when you need him to be a man and a leader. He lacks the qualities of a leader.

I pray God never allow such men to oversee our affairs.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by jamesversion: 10:30am On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Will a yoruba candidate win against North+ East with all these Amotekun saga? grin

There can be no yoruba president in future before an Eastern president. grin

That's the meaning of zoning in a nutshell. It's called turn by turn. grin

Amotekun was a child of neccessity. Besides, what particularly has Amotekun done wrong?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / How Nigerian Presidential Guards Fell Into Terrorist Ambush / Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.