Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill (50031 Views)

Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors / Compulsory Vaccination Is Not From Pit Of Hell - APC Replies Enenche / Download The Original Version Of The Infectious Diseases Control Bill - PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Princewell2012(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2020
Jokerman:
I'm not taking any forced vaccine
Just watch it. The church is their target last last.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

lol... convenient grin

lol... convenient
look, go and drink a cold mug of beer you will be fine and try not to worry your tiny head on what bill gates plans are otherwise you will end up in a mental institution

take care! grin
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by alezzy13: 2:39pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

Why not read up what ID2020 is and it's connection to vaccines?

*Sigh
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by obonujoker(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by alezzy13: 2:41pm On May 02, 2020
Nerro042:
Wow with the amount of conspiracy trash I'm seeing here you would think some Nigerians have a network of spies that feed them world class Intel. It's pathetic really. I mean look at old men typing about microchips just because of a few Hollywood movies. Spits

As in!!! Honestly the thing just dey tire me.

Na laff I just dey laff at the sheer idiocy of such comments. grin

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 02, 2020
Exc2000:
Conspirac theorist are about to twist and turn it yet wont offer any solution
I hope you understand that it's this "conspiracy theory" label they use to shame and stop you from thinking critically?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by CyberWolf: 2:42pm On May 02, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Why must the testing be done in Nigeria when it's affecting the west more ?
More than 90 countries has indicated interest and for your information, they’ve already started clinical trials in countries like US and UK and some other countries.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Jokerman(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2020
Princewell2012:

Hmmmmm.... You are very right.

"And it was given unto the beast to make war with the saints...." Choi...

God help us o...
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

lol... the perfect Microsoft model on humans.

Create a virus, produce the antivirus

same thing being applied to humans....
yes, i am aware of that, i don't even use anti virus or ever bought any, but you have no problems using his devices right?

There are no proof he is trying to do the same with humans.

And oh! i forgot, you haven't told me who bill gates puppet masters are? undecided

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nairalandmonika: 2:43pm On May 02, 2020
larrysworld:

No one is daft here except you. If you can read, I am sure you saw the word 'compulsory' in the title. That is the bone of contention.
The compulsory vaccination has nothing to do with covid 19. U ask why they must start the vaccine trial in Nigeria, and I responded to your question.

The compulsory vaccination has to do with the people that are traveling, there are some countries that requires u to take one form of vaccine b4 entering the country. That is what Nigeria is trying to implement.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Jokerman(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:
ok

Hmmm....I opened a thread about the roasting of Bill Gates on Twitter, however, we couldn't see the agents of Bill Gates there grin
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by umobile: 2:43pm On May 02, 2020
God ble
Bevista:
Welcome to the New World Order! A new world of Technocracy and top down control. A new world that undermines elected officials and elevates Technocrats.

God bless you for you understanding of the evil agenda behind covid-19,The nation state is being dismantled systematically.All directives will come from the WHO.Our Leaders have compromised their integrity, so are powerless to resist the behemoth called the WHO.We are in for the a rough ride.The next big Pandemic will complete the take over of the nation state and enthronement of the World Government.Did anyone notice how elected governors were made redundant in the Bill? How the NCDC boss will now have such sweeping powers? Make no mistake, your NCDC is being teleguided by the World Health Organization (WHO). An elected president has limited input. Agenda 21 & SDG 2030 being rolled out slowly.

You lot are now very easy to control under the umbrella of "Public Safety". The global imperialist are doing a test run on how much of your freedoms & civil liberties they can take away. There's no limit how far they can now push this in future under any false flag they chose.

Pharmacists have been open the whole time. Police officers have been working the whole time. Big supermarkets have been open the whole time. How many people were dropping dead because of that? But then, they told you not to go to work else you die. It's ok to go to an overcrowded market but not ok to congregate in church/mosque.

Wake up people.! This is not about HEALTH. This is about CONTROL.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nairalandmonika: 2:47pm On May 02, 2020
Princewell2012:

Na so, Christians will say the church is the target, Muslim will say they are the target. It's always against religious people.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

agent of the Antichrist, continue your undergroubd schemes... as if this is the first time we have had an airborne disease

Shey you people have brought the PLANdemic, now is the microchip you wanna install in the guise of vaccine into our bodies?
lol you are giving him too much credit. He's just one of the millions of people who swallow whatever the media give them without thinking. The media and globalist have many words they shame people who think critically and not grovel in their excreta some of those words include; conspiracy theorists, homophobes, Islamophobe, misogynist etc. People easily fall for the rubbish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by lagdmark(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Why must the testing be done in Nigeria when it's affecting the west more ?
Reason very well, other western countries are testing the vaccines on their citizens too, you people always think otherwise.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

In America there are few people that call themselves the antivaxxer, they are against all forms of vaccine, its nothing new, it didn't start with covid 19, funny enough most of them were vaccinated from one disease or the other.
Every country has an agency which control infectious diseases, ncdc in Nigeria is different from cdc in the US. Each country also have their laws on infectious diseases control. Nigeria law on infectious diseases is out dated, hence the need for it to be updated, my only issue with the ncdc bill is that it gives the dg to much power.

You talk as if vaccine is a new thing, am pretty sure you have been vaccinated at some point in your life when u were a kid.
Don't mind that paranoid mental case of an individual.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by spartan117(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2020
ideabuilder:

I concur.

I was wondering how the anti-christ will control the world. It's becoming clearer every day. Churches are legally closed. Soon vaccination would be the new BVN. We are watching.

Rapture will come before the tribulation, we are still safe

Exactly;
As long as the Church is still here the tribulation can't commence. This bill is merely a failed attempt by the anti Christ to skip the timeline and fast track his reign.

It's when we are all raptured and taken to heaven that he will be allowed to enforce this law. By then we will be watching them in 3D from heaven grin

3 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by umobile: 2:48pm On May 02, 2020
God bless you for your understanding of the evil agenda behind covid-19,The nation state is being dismantled systematically.All directives will come from the WHO.Our Leaders have compromised their integrity, so are powerless to resist the behemoth called the WHO.We are in for the a rough ride.The next big Pandemic will complete the take over of the nation state and enthrone the World Government

Bevista:
Welcome to the New World Order! A new world of Technocracy and top down control. A new world that undermines elected officials and elevates Technocrats.

Did anyone notice how elected governors were made redundant in the Bill? How the NCDC boss will now have such sweeping powers? Make no mistake, your NCDC is being teleguided by the World Health Organization (WHO). An elected president has limited input. Agenda 21 & SDG 2030 being rolled out slowly.

You lot are now very easy to control under the umbrella of "Public Safety". The global imperialist are doing a test run on how much of your freedoms & civil liberties they can take away. There's no limit how far they can now push this in future under any false flag they chose.

Pharmacists have been open the whole time. Police officers have been working the whole time. Big supermarkets have been open the whole time. How many of these "essential workers" are dropping dead in the course of doing their work? But then, they told you not to go to work else you die. The say it's ok to go to an overcrowded market but not ok to congregate in church/mosque. It's ok to have sex but not ok to shake hands.

Wake up people! This is not about HEALTH. This is about CONTROL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by CyberWolf: 2:48pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:
ok
Your ID 2020 hogwash is not different from the normal biometric verification you pass through so many modern registration process. You are scared of ID202 but you won’t waste time going for biometric enrollment when seeking for visa to western countries. Smh
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Keemsleek005(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:
na were the world dey go

Vaccines are taken once in a life time just like when you take polio, MMR, tetanus vaccines. You dont need to take them again.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by byinks(f): 2:49pm On May 02, 2020
Jokerman:

Hmmm....I opened a thread about the roasting of Bill Gates on Twitter, however, we couldn't see the agents of Bill Gates there grin

The agents all ran to nairaland for cover, hoping to sell their bullshit to the locals here.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by byinks(f): 2:50pm On May 02, 2020
[s]
CyberWolf:
Your ID 2020 hogwash is not different from the normal biometric verification you pass through so many modern registration process. You are scared of ID202 but you won’t waste time going for biometric enrollment when seeking for visa to western countries. Smh
[/s]
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nairalandmonika: 2:51pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

lol... the same bill gates that gave an interview about digital identity for everyone in the world, which would help in curbing the covid-19, which must go along with the vaccine..

or is it the bill gates that predicted the covid-19 PLANdemic years before 2020?
Predicting a pandemic?
It was only a matter of time before a pandemic happen, different scientist not just bill gate predicted the pandemic and more pandemic will happen after this is not so difficult to predict. And were is a video of this interview u talk about please provide a link.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Ingriid(f): 2:52pm On May 02, 2020
Why should the vaccine be taken by force and not by choice?

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
spartan117:

Exactly;
As long as the Church is still here the tribulation can't commence. This bill is merely a failed attempt by the anti Christ to skip the timeline and fast track his reign.

It's when we are all raptured and taken to heaven that he will be allowed to enforce this law. By then we will be watching them in 3D from heaven grin
Absolute bullshit!
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by spartan117(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

The bill is not about vaccine, why most people are against the bill is because it gives ncdc DG too much power. There's nothing concerning the bill n mandatory vaccine.
Read again

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by byinks(f): 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
Nuel4:
lol you are giving him too much credit. He's just one of the millions of people who swallow whatever the media give them without thinking. The media and globalist have many words they shame people who think critically and not grovel in their excreta some of those words include; conspiracy theory, homophobes, Islamophobe, misogynist etc. People easily fall for the rubbish

Yeah, you're right.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by tammie24: 2:54pm On May 02, 2020
Nigerians should resist this useless bill

Bill gates is already warming up to bring his very controversial vaccine since US has rejected it

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by chubinwa(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2020
With the compulsory subjection to infuse substance into your body is a prove that these people have cynical plan in clandestine. you will be left with no choice than to rap your head around the conspiracy theory of the so called new world order. I hope the bill doesn't pass into law.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 02, 2020
why are they desperate to force untested vaccines on Africans?
Vaccines that will cause sterility in people.
The members in the house should try the vaccines first, leadership by example.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 02, 2020
Nerro042:
Wow with the amount of conspiracy trash I'm seeing here you would think some Nigerians have a network of spies that feed them world class Intel. It's pathetic really. I mean look at old men typing about microchips just because of a few Hollywood movies. Spits

Thank you. The whole thing is disgraceful to be honest. If vaccines are a new thing then I would understand because some people may naturally fear what is unknown.

When vaccines happen to be a historical staple of science, for many decades now, to immunise man from many dangerous, debilitating and even fatal diseases then one must really question the sanity and mental health of these anti-vaccine conspiracy theorists.

To think many of them received vaccines as kids that enabled them grow into healthy adults now only capable of making themselves a nuisance part of the problem rather than join the effort to deliver a solution that vaccines seek to present. Tragic.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 02, 2020
chubinwa:
With the compulsory subjection to infuse substance into your body is a prove that these people have cynical plan in clandestine. you will be left with no choice than to rap your head around the conspiracy theory of the so called new world order. I hope the bill doesn't pass into law.

Its already been passed, and will implemented as an Xmas gift to naijans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Five "Supercops" Who Went From Hero To Villain Before Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.