Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill (50035 Views)

Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors / Compulsory Vaccination Is Not From Pit Of Hell - APC Replies Enenche / Download The Original Version Of The Infectious Diseases Control Bill - PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Niggmatic: 1:55pm On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

A device inserted into your body, it will monitor your activities and send the information to a central data base for evaluation.

Activities like what ma?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by obonujoker(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Is that the definition of a chip?

We are not interested in the definition, as definition of chip can vary in different fields, in Engineering, the meaning of chip might be different from what's obtainable in Agriculture..

I'm just asking you if you think a tracking device the size of a grain of rice can't be installed in the human body??
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

Google please, and also go to Bill gates Twitter page, where he tweets about these topics daily.. shikena!
So bloody what? he tweets it so what? it think you are drawn to propagandous articles.

Again, i ask, what will Mr gates gain from this?

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by lizwisdom: 1:57pm On May 02, 2020
2092850174 uba help a broda to survive just for today i just lost my cousin my only sponsore
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by obonujoker(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I follow bill gate on Twitter. And I don't see America and Europe Going against ncdc bill according to you.

lol... but you see them going against his vaccines??

and what organization, is in charge of the vaccine s to be included in a country law or bills?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 02, 2020
Admittedly Nigerians are reckless with childbirth, how did we balloon into 200 million citizens? The Bill Gates foundation are worried about overpopulation so maybe this is a measure to depopulate Africa, particularly Nigeria whose leaders have signed up Nigeria to be guinea pigs for this vaccine. God help Nigeria.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Centcanada: 1:57pm On May 02, 2020
This bill can never succeed in the house for the final stage if not, more death will splought because that is the target of Bill gate, Melinda gate , WHO and China all these why to take hold of human by putting chips inside us and control like computers. God will expose those our evil leaders including Bill hate and his cohort.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nairalandmonika: 1:59pm On May 02, 2020
rationalhuman:
Source 1: WHO Official Website: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/does-polio-still-exist-is-it-curable
Source 2: VaxTravel: https://www.vaxbeforetravel.com/globally-103-poliovirus-cases-confirmed-during-2019
Source 3: Wki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polio_eradication

Pakistan, Afghanistan and Nigeria are the only 3 countries, that are still Polio infected.(Never able to stop).
Remaining African countries are mostly successful.

You must be confused as India Makes and Exports 87% of total Polio Vaccines. Why always post wrong information??

Ok my information was wrong about India, but doesn't change the fact that those three countries are still struggling with polio because of ignorance.
How have I always post wrong information, have u been monitoring me here n seeing me post wrong information?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by lasisison: 1:59pm On May 02, 2020
OK, no problem, but south east excluded, I trust Igbo's, you can try such human right violation in Igbo land.
Unless you want to cause another civil war.
Igbo's are wise now.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by alphaRego01(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2020
makewetalk2:
These people are a bunch of nuisance. Weak old men who should have been sent to their villages sit to decide a future that they will not live in. There is no need convening to make laws. The already established laws are not adhered to.

grin grin

All this old loser folks have cut nigerians into pieces since 1960

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 02, 2020
Niggmatic:

Coronavirus does not in anyway behave like HIV. Stop talking what you don't know. Coronavirus has error correction mechanism. It doesn't mutate that easily.

There are 19 VARIANTS of COVID-19. COVID-19 variants are different in China, UK, USA. Google is your friend. You are welcome.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by obonujoker(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2020
gypsey:
So bloody what? he tweets it so what? it think you are drawn to propagandous articles.

Again, i ask, what will Mr gates gain from this?

lol... his depopulation control (we know gates is a vicious supporter of this)

His parents were also forerunners of planned Parenthood.. lol... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Human rights violation. how can you tell me I can't buy or sell because I haven't taken the vaccine? How did you know I haven't taken the vaccine then? because the microchip we installed in you tells us so...

what if I don't want? then you can't go to church, to gatherings, to market etc... lol

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

We are not interested in the definition, as definition of chip can vary in different fields, in Engineering, the meaning of chip might be different from what's obtainable in Agriculture..

I'm just asking you if you think a tracking device the size of a grain of rice can't be installed in the human body??
yes
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by tomdon(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2020
They and their families should take it
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Strech(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2020
This government no get direction.www./1112846675750766/permalink/1129135580788542 let show some love by voting this sister through this link.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 02, 2020
[s]
Ebonyeyes:

There are 19 VARIANTS of COVID-19. COVID-19 variants are different in China, UK, USA. Google is your friend. You are welcome.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by deleo16(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Admittedly Nigerians are reckless with childbirth, how did we balloon into 200 million citizens? The Bill Gates foundation are worried about overpopulation so maybe this is a measure to depopulate Africa, particularly Nigeria whose leaders have signed up Nigeria to be guinea pigs for this vaccine. God help Nigeria.
Bullshit, if they want to depopulate africa they would let africans die of the pandemic, infact, he would add more lethal virus to the existing virus. you see? it doesn't make any sense. undecided

but i agree that nigeria COULD be over populated but India is more populated with over 1 billion people.

and oh! what would bill gates gain from depopulating Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by MostIncredibleDFirst: 2:05pm On May 02, 2020
Femi Gbajabiamila should be shot death. One bullet to his head will do. He is trying to start what he cannot finish.

5 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by obonujoker(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
yes
Thank you ma.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 02, 2020
[s]
obonujoker:

His parents were also forerunners of planned Parenthood.. lol... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Human rights violation. how can you tell me I can't buy or sell because I haven't taken the vaccine? How did you know I haven't taken the vaccine then? because the microchip we installed in you tells us so...

what if I don't want? then you can't go to church, to gatherings, to market etc... lol
[/s] people are too stupid in this country
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by obonujoker(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2020
gypsey:
Bullshit, if they want to depopulate africa they would let africans die of the pandemic, infact, he would add more lethal virus to the existing virus. you see? it doesn't make any sense. undecided

but i agree that nigeria COULD be over populated but India is more populated with over 1 billion people.

why does he not want his family to be first partakers of the vaccine??
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by soohib(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2020
makewetalk2:
These people are a bunch of nuisance. Weak old men who should have been sent to their villages sit to decide a future that they will not live in. There is no need convening to make laws. The already established laws are not adhered to.

Verily, a day with our Lord is like a thousand (i.e. 1,000) years the ones we count.

It's either you are confused or you couldn't understand two different statements,
1, The other one says a day with our Lord
2, While the other one talking about Fifty Thousand Years, mean the total time people are going to spend waiting for the judgement to be concluded after the end of the world. because people are going to be standing before their Lord so that can judge between them on what they have done in this world. So waiting for so long is to serve as punishment for the disbelievers while it will be ease for the believers, Allah knows best.

May we be amongst the believers on that day. aameen.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Vicvalentine: 2:07pm On May 02, 2020
Exc2000:

stop posting false news bill gate is not the one producing vaccine, he only donated to research facilities conducting research, and Indians are as illiterate and religiously foolish as some Nigeria, infact serving cow and drinking its urine... Bill Gates vaccine was the reason why we don't have polio in Nigeria and you don't have cripples coming from the north in droves to beg, he is the reason why people like you get malaria drugs for cheap

and for you information as the CEO of Microsoft, Bill Gates is already richer than any one and he doesn't need anymore money as his Opreating System is used by everybody, by banks, government and almost all sector, if he wants to monitor you he tracks all your computers and know your location... and if you give birth like rabit or you give birth like normal human it non of his business cos he is faaar rich

Lol, you sound funny , talking about tracking because we’re using he’s operating system. Off course If he had wanted track everyone he will, but he doesn’t need to track everyone, what the agenda is About is to take total control of everyone, imagine been control by someone or some group of powerful people.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by obonujoker(m): 2:08pm On May 02, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
[s][/s] people are too stupid in this country

counter my points and stop cancelling... The world is awake now to sinister bills..

Are vaccines supposed to be by choice or by force??

Even the almighty God didn't force man but gave him a choice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 02, 2020
gypsey:

Too many people on the planet is dangerous for the planet. During this lockdown CO2 emissions are low, the Ozone layer is repairing it's self, there is less pollution and animals are once again allowed to come out from hiding as we humans have encroached on their territory. Africa and Asia produce more waste and are not able to recycle like the Western states. Reducing the population is of big interest to them.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

Bullshit! answer my questions, in simple terms, don't go off on a sentimental trip, it's obvious you are not Mr gates fan. grin are you suggesting that he is doing it for financial gains?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by KVC1970: 2:13pm On May 02, 2020
Satanic Bill by speaker and must be rejected. No one can force anyone to be vaccinated without his or her consent. Members of house of rep use your head because évil men are on the prowl
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nairalandmonika: 2:14pm On May 02, 2020
obonujoker:

lol... but you see them going against his vaccines??

and what organization, is in charge of the vaccine s to be included in a country law or bills?

In America there are few people that call themselves the antivaxxer, they are against all forms of vaccine, its nothing new, it didn't start with covid 19, funny enough most of them were vaccinated from one disease or the other.
Every country has an agency which control infectious diseases, ncdc in Nigeria is different from cdc in the US. Each country also have their laws on infectious diseases control. Nigeria law on infectious diseases is out dated, hence the need for it to be updated, my only issue with the ncdc bill is that it gives the dg to much power.

You talk as if vaccine is a new thing, am pretty sure you have been vaccinated at some point in your life when u were a kid.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 02, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
[s][/s] people are too stupid in this country

You madam are a mind-less degenerate for your unwarranted superiority complex, either speak constructively or get the hell out of here. An uncultured, degenerate calling herself a Queen. lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Topsic70: 2:15pm On May 02, 2020
Bevista:
Welcome to the New World Order! A new world of Technocracy and top down control. A new world that undermines elected officials and elevates Technocrats.

Did anyone notice how elected governors were made redundant in the Bill? How the NCDC boss will now have such sweeping powers? Make no mistake, your NCDC is being teleguided by the World Health Organization (WHO). An elected president has limited input. Agenda 21 & SDG 2030 being rolled out slowly.

You lot are now very easy to control under the umbrella of "Public Safety". The global imperialist are doing a test run on how much of your freedoms & civil liberties they can take away. There's no limit how far they can now push this in future under any false flag they chose.

Pharmacists have been open the whole time. Police officers have been working the whole time. Big supermarkets have been open the whole time. How many people were dropping dead because of that? But then, they told you not to go to work else you die.

This is not about HEALTH. This is about CONTROL.
On point!
......and also d fulfilment of a 2000 year old demonic prophecy: Rev 13:16-18, rev 14:9-11

Its 'safe' to go to d (rowdy) market but dangerous to go to church/mosque. Please which has greater body contact between d 2! cheesy
Which of d 2 is one more likely to be infected by d 'virus' biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Niggmatic: 2:15pm On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Corona virus does mutate like hiv. That's what I want you to know. Hiv has only HIV 1 and HIV 2 type yet is is one of the most cunny virus.

This is beyond just going on Google to ask simple question like you just did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Five "Supercops" Who Went From Hero To Villain Before Abba Kyari / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.