Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill (49954 Views)

Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors / Compulsory Vaccination Is Not From Pit Of Hell - APC Replies Enenche / Download The Original Version Of The Infectious Diseases Control Bill - PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by byinks(f): 2:56pm On May 02, 2020
We need to re-define the meaning of literacy all over again. Some people claim to be able to read and understand but we need to be sure they aren't blind to begin with...
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by spartan117(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2020
gypsey:
Absolute bullshit!
The Church is the only thing preventing terror (an unimaginable terror that has never been seen in all of history) from befalling the world.
Once we are raptured, there will be nothing left to prevent this terror, folks like you will be the ones to suffer it embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2020
lagdmark:

Reason very well, other western countries are testing the vaccines on their citizens too, you people always think otherwise.

Which western countries and is it mandatory?
Please answer

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Ingriid post=89103995][/quote] Good question! that is the only way to make people like obonujoker take the vaccines and i am not Mr gates fan, i am a fan of reasonable thinking.

Here in the UK people have been vaccinating their children against all sorts of illness. No qualms!
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 02, 2020
tammie24:
Nigerians should resist this useless bill

Bill gates is already warming up to bring his very controversial vaccine since US has rejected it

It was always meant for Africa, after all na we dey born any how.

The vaccines cause sterility,if you re talking of population control, you need vaccines that make people sterile.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Jokerman(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
Your ID 2020 hogwash is not different from the normal biometric verification you pass through so many modern registration process. You are scared of ID202 but you won’t waste time going for biometric enrollment when seeking for visa to western countries. Smh

No one can control or track me without having some sort of tracker in my body.

You might not understand why people are against this...All these covid-19, vaccines etc are just precursor to the beast of perdition to come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by CyberWolf: 2:59pm On May 02, 2020
spartan117:

The Church is the only thing preventing terror (an unimaginable terror that has never been seen in all of history) from befalling the world.
Once we are raptured, there will be nothing left to prevent this terror, folks like you will be the ones to suffer it embarassed
So a full grown man like you believe that you will one day fly to heaven in the form
of rapture? Smh ��‍♂️
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by spartan117(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2020
gypsey:
bla bla bla bla bla bla!! cheesy when they come to vaccinate you just refuse the vaccination, simple!
Read the bill again. You don't have a choice to refuse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 02, 2020
spartan117:

What does rapture means?

church has killed more people than wars.

No problems, worry about your gullible self don't worry about me.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by byinks(f): 3:00pm On May 02, 2020
quentin06:

Its already been passed, and will implemented as an Xmas gift to naijans.

Already passed ?

Source ??
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by spartan117(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
So a full grown man like you believe that you will one day fly to heaven in the form
of rapture? Smh ��‍♂️
Lol foolishness.
Check my signature.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 02, 2020
spartan117:

Read the bill again. You don't have a choice to refuse.
fine, take the vaccines, what's the worst that could happen?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by CyberWolf: 3:02pm On May 02, 2020
Jokerman:

No one can control or track me without having some sort of tracker in my body.

You might not understand why people are against this...All these covid-19, vaccines etc are just precursor to the beast of perdition to come
If they want to track you, they would’ve done that long ago. You guys are just being paranoid for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by spartan117(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2020
gypsey:
What does rapture means?

church has killed more people than wars.

No problems, worry about your gullible self don't worry about me.
OK
Everything is playing out like a script, I can even tell you what comes next just as we predicted this particular event lol.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by CyberWolf: 3:03pm On May 02, 2020
spartan117:

Lol foolishness.
Check my signature.
Smh yet you can’t skip a day without login into an atheist platform to type thrash .
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by nylen1234: 3:06pm On May 02, 2020
This is how it starts first compulsory vaccinations. Nigerians need to reject this authoritarian evil bill.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by spartan117(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2020
gypsey:
fine, take the vaccines, what's the worst that could happen?
A vaccine has not even been produced or recommended by any organization so why the rush to pass this bill?

The major issue with this bill is that it violates basic human rights and confers too much power on a single individual; The NCDC director.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

4 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2020
If you want to start the vaccination, start with the first family, then Swift it to house of rep and Senate along with their families and friends, then the governors will take dose of the shut before u bring it to the poor masses, This pandemic has proved that buhari led government is scam and can't feed the nation
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by spartan117(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
Smh yet you can’t skip a day without login into an atheist platform to type thrash .
Atheist platform
Lol who told you that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 02, 2020
byinks:

Already passed ?
Source ??
Dey there, why not wait and see?
when they start injecting you can shout source?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by nylen1234: 3:08pm On May 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
If they want to track you, they would’ve done that long ago. You guys are just being paranoid for nothing.

It is not about tracking but infringement I'm peoples fundamental right to choose. We can't have a democratic country were bills are made without consulting the masses.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Ingriid(f): 3:10pm On May 02, 2020
gypsey:
Absolute bullshit!
Whatsoever anyone says and it’s not in line with yours, is absolute bullshit to you. Have been following this thread , I see d way u counter people’s opinion because u are too knowledgeable. Obonujoker asked u many times why d vaccine should be taken by force and not choice but u are yet to answer. I ask u again, why should d vaccine be taken by force?

5 Likes

Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by CyberWolf: 3:10pm On May 02, 2020
spartan117:

Atheist platform
Lol who told you that cheesy
Who owns NL?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nairalandmonika: 3:11pm On May 02, 2020
spartan117:

Read again
U should read the actual bill.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by CyberWolf: 3:12pm On May 02, 2020
nylen1234:

It is not about tracking but infringement I'm peoples fundamental right to choose. We can't have a democratic country were bills are made without consulting the masses.
Bulshit infringement right. The State has to do what’s necessary to protect the people from infectious disease. You can’t be allowed to be going about transmitting infectious disease because you don’t want to be vaccinated thus putting the life of others at risk.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by spartan117(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
Who owns NL?
Seun?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Ingriid(f): 3:13pm On May 02, 2020
gypsey:
Good question! that is the only way to make people like obonujoker take the vaccines and i am not Mr gates fan, i am a fan of reasonable thinking.

Here in the UK people have been vaccinating their children against all sorts of illness. No qualms!
I agree u are a fan of reasonable thinking but shouldn’t u just listen to people’s opinion first before u discard it. Telling me to take d vaccine by force is encroaching on my human right. I may not agree with all what Obonujoker said but if u calm down u will gain one or two .
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Nairalandmonika: 3:14pm On May 02, 2020
nylen1234:

How many bill have they consulted the masses b4.
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by Horus(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbELYTYsY-c

Nigerian Speaker Proposes Forced COVID-19 Vaccination
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by byinks(f): 3:14pm On May 02, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
If you want to start the vaccination, start with the first family, then Swift it to house of rep and Senate along with their families and friends, then the governors will take dose of the shut before u bring it to the poor masses, This pandemic has proved that buhari led government is scam and can't feed the nation

Do you know
Femi Gbajabiamila
Pascal obi
Hon. Sununu
Have already made deals that their families will not be vaccinated if the bill is passed. ?
Re: Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill by CyberWolf: 3:15pm On May 02, 2020
Ingriid:
Whatsoever anyone says and it’s not in line with yours, is absolute bullshit to you. Have been following this thread , I see d way u counter people’s opinion because u are too knowledgeable. Obonujoker asked u many times why d vaccine should be taken by force and not choice but u are yet to answer. I ask u again, why should d vaccine be taken by force?
The vaccines is to prevent infectious disease, just the same way polio and other infectious diseases was fought head on with different vaccines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.