Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag (1891 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by Dailyhappenings: 9:37am On May 02, 2020
An Italian man who is 99 years is divorcing his wife who he married 77 years ago after finding out she cheated on him 60 years ago.

He stumbled across some of the love letters she had written to her secret lover 17 years into their marriage in the 1940s.

This led him to confront his elderly wife who admitted that she had an affair 60 years ago. The sad grandfather filed or a divorce despite being married for almost 8 decades.

The couple currently have five children, several grand children and a great grand child.

SEE FUNNY REACTIONS: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/99-year-old-man-divorces-96-years-old.html

Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by omooluorun: 9:38am On May 02, 2020
For real? shocked
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by Kontrol97(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2020
g
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by Nobody: 9:41am On May 02, 2020
No be every old people dey get sense,if you doubt me check bullhari out.

Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by properties4sale: 9:41am On May 02, 2020
Hhahahahaha
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by Dailyhappenings: 9:41am On May 02, 2020
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by donbachi(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2020
Dis papi na real mafian..they dont forgive.
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by anonymuz(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2020
Divorce wey no get meaning, soon death will automatically separate them.
Grandpa make we hear word jor.
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by 1beat(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2020
speechless.
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by Anwons(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2020
They even look alike except for their hair. Cheated decades ago and still been hunted? Infidelity is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by Lightangel65: 9:57am On May 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
No be every old people dey get sense,if you doubt me check bullhari out.

That doesn't change the fact she cheated
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by Nobody: 10:01am On May 02, 2020
Lightangel65:

That doesn't change the fact she cheated
You never cheat before? Don't be a blind hypocrite.

Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by STARGREEN(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2020
Grandpa with respect.
Grandpa that commands respect.
Grandpa that doesn't accept nonsense.
If she had confessed without been investigated i would have say...Granny forget...but.

Respect Grandpa
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by gaby(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2020
Papa is a Don Corleone living true to their maxim " forgiveness is sin".
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by DanseMacabre(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2020
gaby:
Papa is a Don Corleone living true to their maxim " forgiveness is sin".

Damn this post made my morning.
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by vibbb: 11:07am On May 02, 2020
When trust and loyalty is in question it's a very big issue where real love dwells. U can imagine a relationship of almost 10 decades with loads of love and openness through thin and thick, through tribulations and trials, where secret is not existing only to find out that ur lovely partner has cheated long ago. It's a diff feelings if she has open up with out her husband finding out himself.
The man is truly hurt no doubt, but he should tamper justice with mercy.
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by Nobody: 11:12am On May 02, 2020
they will re-marry, they can't live without each other anymore, they man is just angry in the meantime
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by AfroKnight: 11:16am On May 02, 2020
Women. angry

Sorry Grandpa. It’s heartbreaking but it was 30 years ago! Come on!

The person she cheated with may be dead.
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by Lightangel65: 5:06pm On May 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You never cheat before? Don't be a blind hypocrite.

What make you think all men cheat, I have never cheated on anyone Never, I can't cheat cause I always love who I date.

What if the man cheats, cheating is wrong regardless of any gender and it should not be justified
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by zedegit: 5:24pm On May 02, 2020
omooluorun:
For real? shocked

Does his face look smiling to you?
Re: 99 Year Old Man Divorces 96 Years Old Wife After Finding Out She Cheated Long Ag by adexpa(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2020
That is the gravity of cheating especially on men. It is not easy for men to condone cheating. Decades and still hurt

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? / Richest Sexy Nigerian Female Billionaire Caught Fvcking Man [watch Video] / I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.