Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) (59403 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / Anambra Government Declares Free Transportation Within The State From December 1 / See What These Tankers Are Doing At Agulu Lake Road, Anambra- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Stop visiting the state capital. I have travelled the 36 states of Nigeria. I will boldly tell you that the north is ths underdeveloped part of Nigeria. While Governors like Ganduje and El rufai (my best governor) are doing great, their infrastructural development is only for the state capital.
what if i tell you that anambra is notorious for construction of low quality infrastructures especially narrow roads, bridges, which is evident in many anambra towns including nnewi. In fact, our state anambra lacks infrastructures.
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by celeiyke: 5:50pm On May 02, 2020
piggyyeaster:
I'm pi ggy yeas ter

Meaning?
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by djon78(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Once again, Obiano is showing why he is the best governor in the history of Anambra state.

You sycophants should go and sit down.
Obiano has tried, but calling him the best is not true. Some folks even believebthat he didn't do well.

Peter Obi and Chris Ngige goes before him.
Willie's problem is just pride.
When he started fighting with Peter Obi. A man that made him whatever he is today.
Gave him a job in his bank even to the level of executive director.
Upon that gave him the governors seat on a platter of gold.

Then he felt the best he could do is to fight him. He will definitely reap what he sowed.

Karma always pays back.
The person that will take over from obiano is coming.
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Cosbyrich: 6:06pm On May 02, 2020
Deepfeel:

Lol you are a fool

IDP camp in ebonyi are people from cross river

And the same flood that created IDP camps in anambra did same in other states at that time

Look at your states afonja

Igboland is a massive IDP camp,OSU.

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Cosbyrich: 6:06pm On May 02, 2020

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by athaboi(f): 6:07pm On May 02, 2020
Rvessels:
Build other infrastructure that erosion will wipe off right?[b][/b]
you no get sense?? So you can't read that small piece I wrote there and comprehend??
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by HardBishop: 6:11pm On May 02, 2020
vicdom:
wink
Obodo mara mma dika honi juru.
Obodo oma nke naijiria.
Anambra steti ooo, isi ala anyi oooo.

Obodo mara mma dika honi juru.
Obodo oma nke naijiria.
Anambra steti ooo, light of the nation!!
cheesy
Obodo ndi ego na chi... They know money but don't on w God
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Cosbyrich: 6:24pm On May 02, 2020
Deepfeel:

My friend I hope you can read?

You afonjas have IDP camps pluse human body part harvesting factories all over your region

As far back as 1990s,you OSU Otokoto republic people brought rituals to the SW as you came to Yorubaland in more millions than before.

Go back to your Otokoto republic and your rituals will follow you back home.

Igboland remains a desert and a very massive IDP camp.

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by egalitarianism: 6:25pm On May 02, 2020
Imagine a bloated f**l like you. It's not u n I that will be exchanging words. Omo Eran
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

You are a career fool. Before his comment, you saw other tribalistic comments (probably your brothers, anyways) but your dickhead didn't tell you to caution them. After all, the thread is about Anambra, not SW, SS nor North. Instead of keeping quiet on a thread that does not concern them, they occupied the front seat of the thread, throwing tribalistic slurs. And you are here saying trash. Ewure
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 02, 2020
Nice one
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by 3Ceagle(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2020
These are the kind of news we want to read from the governors across the country, especially those of South east. This is a wake-up call to all the intellectually lazy Governor in the East who does nothing other than go to Abuja to share fund from Federation account without any meaningful developing in their states. What does it take to evaluate your people and develop a vision that will make the state productive, in terms of human capital and resource development. Some educationally advanced state can even develop a non natural resources capacity, like ICT etc. The thing going for these lazy governors is that a large number of their youths and educated ones are outside the region hustling and working to support the lot home via diaspora remittances.
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Skmoda360(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2020
Davash222:
Names of the 36 States in Nigeria;
Anambra
Imo
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi

And others.
Shoro niyen undecided

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by chewwie(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm just telling you the fact!!
Sand filing isn't going to work on an erosion ravaged entity!!
They need to work on the drainage system...
South east is Geographically vulnerable to erosion!
Did you see only sand filling in those photographs?
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Jsucre(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2020
Davash222:
Names of the 36 States in Nigeria;
Anambra
Imo
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi

And others.
theset of state that their vote is not count in Nigeria
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by anambraamaka: 8:06pm On May 02, 2020
Willie is working
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Tmb78(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2020
ejanla077:
the afonja almajiri should stop being a coward.. Why hide as aboki.
Show us proof he is actually afonja?
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by catherine1998: 9:01pm On May 02, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
My Nnewi my Nnewi....I'm happy you're not going the way of erosion ravaged omambala enclave..you will be fine

you are a goat
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Cosbyrich: 9:07pm On May 02, 2020
Deepfeel:

Your region is the region of grave digger AKA skull miners, there are thousands of human parts harvesting factories all over your region AKA region of horror

You will be used for rituals soon

Says a ritualist that ran away from a massive IDP camp and massive ritualists republic of Igboland.Go back to your Okija kingdom and IDP camp.Go back home,your people need your tongue and testicles. grin

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Cosbyrich: 9:16pm On May 02, 2020
Deepfeel:

We know you afonjas are verbal warriors that's why

Lol see afonja showing ancient pics

Look at your people in 21th century
Look at your people late in the 21st century. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.