Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) (59402 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / Anambra Government Declares Free Transportation Within The State From December 1 / See What These Tankers Are Doing At Agulu Lake Road, Anambra- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Biafranguy1(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2020
vicdom:
wink
Obodo mara mma dika honi juru.
Obodo oma nke naijiria.
Anambra steti ooo, isi ala anyi oooo.

Obodo oma nke naijiria.
Anambra steti ooo, light of the nation!!
cheesy
Gbagam grin Anambra anyi bu so anuri nwanne m
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Supan(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2020
Stanweezy:
Corona don set new world for us, see how everybody resemble Mortal Kombat fighters

Engr Weezy weezy... Engr kpaputaya k'osie... greetings from BBC Lodge. Uli-Amamputu..loolz
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Stanweezy(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2020
Supan:

Engr Weezy weezy... Engr kpaputaya k'osie... greetings from BBC Lodge. Uli-Amamputu..loolz

Kai baba u know me wella, greetings to u bro
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Supan(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2020
Stanweezy:

Kai baba u know me wella, greetings to u bro
loolz
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by buchi4action(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2020
sweetsell:
Obiano no de play, the best governor so far this set. Some fools will be claiming the fraudster Peter Obi who does not even come close was investing in social infrastructures while construction physical infrastructure similar only to those constructed by the failure Ikpeazu.

I can swear with my balls that you are not from Anambra State.
Bleep off from this post oh thee hater

1 Like

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by ZayedBaidu(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2020
The effects of the Biafra war bombs dropped all over the south east is still manifested today.
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by ThinkSmarter: 10:22pm On May 02, 2020
sonnie10:

These your grouping of area and soil type generalized lot. They are more than 10 different soil types in cross river state alone. It varies from sandy to coarse, stony and rocky then in between as you move from Calabar to Obudu and the Oban mountains
U broke them in elaborate terms, mine was a layman explaination.
we mostly have coarse uplands and clay or sandy valleys.
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by sweetsell: 10:32pm On May 02, 2020
Where did I indicated I am from Anambra ? Pls primary school dropout ain't allowed to quote me, thanks.
buchi4action:

I can swear with my balls that you are not from Anambra State.
Bleep off from this post oh thee hater
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2020
Davash222:
Names of the 36 States in Nigeria;
Anambra
Imo
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi

And others.

All mentioned still behind Lagos alone
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Cosbyrich: 11:01pm On May 02, 2020
Deepfeel:

Lol afonja showing ancient pics in the late 20th century calling it 21th century

I bet you can't find any Igbo with tribal marks in this 21th century

Look at your people

Your OSU people say kedu kodi..

Are you out of your IDP camp?
Your people are trying to escape to Yorubaland from Igboland,the very massive IDP camp grin

1 Share

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Cosbyrich: 11:15pm On May 02, 2020
Deepfeel:

Lol region of horror who doesn't know you afonjas and ritual killing, grave digging skull miners, human body part merchants

Everybody knows where ritualists came from.There is no dispute about Igboland,a land that exports ritualists to other parts of Nigeria.

Osus are the manufacturers of ritualists in Nigeria and they have a collection of skulls just close to each clan.
They even have a register of ritualists at Okija shrine as far back as time. grin

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by stieyven(m): 11:55pm On May 02, 2020
egalitarianism:

Hope you've taken your steamed cassava today grin
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 12:56am On May 03, 2020
AllforJesus7:
Hmmm that place became a gully because many flood waters found their way through it.

Now that he's filled it up in the name of road construction, flood water will find other paths and may pose threats.

I guess the Nigerian way of solving a problem is to create another.

Hmmm that place became a gully because many flood waters found their way through it.

Now that he's filled it up in the name of road construction, flood water will find other paths and may pose threats.

I guess the Nigerian way of solving a problem is to create another
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by RTSC: 4:23am On May 03, 2020
akpunda86:

Remove ebonyi.Ebonyi is part of North
And tomorrow, you will start crying that some igbos are rejecting being igbo.

1 Like

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 5:26am On May 03, 2020
vicdom:
wink
Obodo oma nke naijiria.
Anambra steti ooo, isi ala anyi oooo.

Obodo oma nke naijiria.
Anambra steti ooo, light of the nation!!
cheesy

Ihe ala anyị, not isi ala anyị
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 6:11am On May 03, 2020
Vuvuzelala:

I guess the Nigerian way of solving a problem is to create another

Lol
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2020
sweetsell:
Obiano no de play, the best governor so far this set. Some fools will be claiming the fraudster Peter Obi who does not even come close was investing in social infrastructures while construction physical infrastructure similar only to those constructed by the failure Ikpeazu.
Are you not stupid?
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by guychidile: 8:22am On May 03, 2020
actually ,Gov. Obiano is doing a great job there...kudos for this singular act.
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by trutht828: 9:09am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
my region is producing 80% of food products in Nigeria!! A day whitout sending you food down the east...is the day your region will perish of hunger!

Now apart from Assembling and packaging chines products in Aba... Tell one thing the south east produce which Nigerians consume!

Even many other auto manufacturing across the globe only manufacture the parts and get engines and several other accessories from other companies. Please read about auto manufacturing process instead of commenting like a mentally blind tribal bigot.

Igbos, aside from manufacturing automobile, also make shoes and even the Nigeria Army patronise them.

Every part of Nigeria is important. Stop being bigotic in your reasoning
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 03, 2020
AllforJesus7:

Lol
i hope you like my signature cool
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 03, 2020
Vuvuzelala:
i hope you like my signature cool

No I don't lol. You have a wrong impression of me. Maybe we can discuss it.

By the way why did you come back to Nairaland? At a point I noticed you lost interest totally. Then recently you came online once in a while to keep up with the front page news.
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 03, 2020
AllforJesus7:

No I don't lol. You have a wrong impression of me. Maybe we can discuss it.

By the way why did you come back to Nairaland? At a point I noticed you lost interest totally. Then recently you came online once in a while to keep up with the front page news.

Check if you like the new one.
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 03, 2020
Vuvuzelala:

It is not my portion.
Apologies if any of my actions offended you.
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 03, 2020
Vuvuzelala:

What do you think of Buhari now? grin
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by oxiide22(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2020
Yenefer:
sharrap Dan iska
hmm lalle nayarda ke yar katsina ce
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by oxiide22(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2020
Yenefer:
sharrap Dan iska
nafasa gaskiya mace me kunya da mutunci nakeso
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by oxiide22(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2020
Yenefer:
sharrap Dan iska
Tir! mace da ashar haka ai abin kunyane wallh
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm just telling you the fact!!

Sand filing isn't going to work on an erosion ravaged entity!!

They need to work on the drainage system...

South east is Geographically vulnerable to erosion!
Why don’t you wait for them to finish and commission the project first
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 03, 2020
Cosbyrich:

Everybody knows where ritualists came from.There is no dispute about Igboland,a land that exports ritualists to other parts of Nigeria.

Osus are the manufacturers of ritualists in Nigeria and they have a collection of skulls just close to each clan.
They even have a register of ritualists at Okija shrine as far back as time. grin
So what is our business with this now
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 03, 2020
AllforJesus7:

It is not my portion.

Apologies if any of my actions offended you.
why is it not your portion? You no longer carry ashawo? shocked becos of covik 1, 9 grin grin chai
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 03, 2020
AllforJesus7:

What do you think of Buhari now? grin
I think he doesn't carry prostitutes and do undercover investigator for men of easy virtue cheesy
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
Vuvuzelala:
I think he doesn't carry prostitutes and do undercover investigator for men of easy virtue cheesy

Lol I didn't do undercover for anyone. I am not affiliated to those set of people. Even when I had my former monikers they were just to troll and laugh after stressful working days.

Lol I really want to know what your opinion is of Buhari now. I want to know if you have repented of your support for him grin Considering how you used to bash those you termed as wailers back then. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.