Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) (59407 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / Anambra Government Declares Free Transportation Within The State From December 1 / See What These Tankers Are Doing At Agulu Lake Road, Anambra- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 03, 2020
AllforJesus7:

Lol I didn't do undercover for anyone. I am not affiliated to those set of people. Even when I had my former monikers they were just to troll and laugh after stressful working days.

Lol I really want to know what your opinion is of Buhari now. I want to know if you have repented of your support for him grin Considering how you used to bash those you termed as wailers back then. grin
you mistake me for someone else, but you r co convinced its somone you know . Reason I have called you a lunatic
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 03, 2020
Vuvuzelala:
you mistake me for someone else, but you r co convinced its somone you know . Reason I have called you a lunatic

I direct that back at you.
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 03, 2020
AllforJesus7:

I direct that back at you.
e pain am grin grin
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by buchi4action(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2020
sweetsell:
Where did I indicated I am from Anambra ? Pls primary school dropout ain't allowed to quote me, thanks.

So, you are not from Anambra, Ok then tell me your source MR UNIVERSITY GRADUTE. That's how you run your mouth over what you didn't know well. Bleep off joor.
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by nakulwell: 2:17pm On May 12, 2020
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2020
Focusmind:

My brother, I have been saying this but our businessmen and government are not creative. The sand surface of the south east is one of the best in manufacturing the kiln fired red bricks for building.

Go to USA and South Africa and see brick industries producing bricks from red soil. Some south African companies imports red mud soil from Lesotho and Zimbabwe.

Why not set up a brick industries that will use kiln furnace to produce high quality bricks for building.

We spend millions of dollars importing bricks from south Africa for exterior rendering in buildings in Nigeria when we have the main natural resources - the red mud soil.

I bought each pack of red south African brick for 6,500 to use for my exterior covering. I would have loved to cover the whole building with red bricks but the cost is just too high.

I love brick feel of buildings. It brings out long lasting aesthetics than the paintings we usually do here.

Check out Stanford University in US, red brick houses every where.

Nigeria's red soil doesn't need colour addition to bring out the redness as the soil itself is earth red rich already.

If I have money, investing in high quality red bricks production would be my target.

There's Clay industry at oregun, Ikeja . They produce quality brick tiles .
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by Focusmind: 6:19am On May 13, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

There's Clay industry at oregun, Ikeja . They produce quality brick tiles .

Please help me with their contact and address. I stay in lagos
Re: 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:03am On May 13, 2020
Focusmind:

Please help me with their contact and address. I stay in lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.