Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (128874 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 05, 2020
djon78:

Women have higher tendency of being in love or falling in love more than men.
In fact they easier fall in love that's why the Bible was silent on them loving there husbands.

But men have higher tendency of not giving in to love emotions so that's why bible commanded to love.

A relationship works better when a woman loves more but neglecting that love can lead to catastrophe. Many men prefer that situation but they use it to maltreat and neglect there woman. Which leads to scenario like this topic.

We men look at these things from our own selfish position.
You marry a woman that loves you more but at the other hand still maltreat and mess up her life because she loves you more. And this is exactly the case with many Nigerian homes. Many women are in regret.

That's why many of these modern ones go for ready made men. Especially the younger ones in there 20s. They trade off there young freshness for a ready made man. At least she knows what she is getting.

Thanks God you know the basics, before you conclude men are selfish how about we analyse r/ships women had upperhand (i.e the men more in love) is the same "maltreat" women dish out to them .. please go research babalola & his wife.
The best form of marriage remains wife & hubby 60-40 respectively cos men manage power well than women, whoever is less in love as more power in that r/ship. such power is like an alcohol men handle it better.
I don't see how settling for a rich man, enforces a perfect marriage or home ... both poor& rich men are fallible, women only came up with "it is beta to cry in a mansion than cry in a face me i slap you" to console there being grin either ways both victims are not happy. we can't get it right as long as people keep using calculation & permutation to marry, more divorces will spring up just a matter of time. the way forward is for both genders to accept there roles & tolerate one another.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by djon78(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2020
anslem04:

Thanks God you know the basics, before you conclude men are selfish how about we analyse r/ships women had upperhand (i.e the men more in love) is the same "maltreat" women dish out to them .. please go research babalola & his wife.
The best form of marriage remains wife & hubby 60-40 respectively cos men manage power well than women, whoever is less in love as more power in that r/ship. such power is like an alcohol men handle it better.
I don't see how settling for a rich man, enforces a perfect marriage or home ... both poor& rich men are fallible, women only came up with "it is beta to cry in a mansion than cry in a face me i slap you" to console there being grin either ways both victims are not happy. we can't get it right as long as people keep using calculation & permutation to marry, more divorces will spring up just a matter of time. the way forward is for both genders to accept there roles & tolerate one another.

Actually there are more divorce than ever before because people are becoming more insensitive to relationships.
Which sometimes have been as a result of past suffered wrong.

True those married to a rich or made man is not a guarantee of happiness.
Same way some ladies are married to a poor man and are still unhappy in the relationship. So they prefer the made guys.

The truth is that for a union to be successful it involves a serious work from both the man and the woman.
Once one part renegades from its own share of contribution, the union will fall. They may not divorce, but it won't be a good experience.
There are couples having a terrific enjoyment in there marriages, but it's work.

A good marriage is the closest way to experience heaven on earth.
Because the only tangible thing that we humans leave on earth anyday we die is good memories in the lives of our loved ones and good legacies. Nothing else, even if you have all the money, treasures in this life. The day man dies, not even one cent is following him to the grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

@bold,

Very big lie.

Submissive behaviour in humans is more likely to trigger bullying instincts in others.
Majority of people only respect you if they know you have some kind of power over them.

Many women are submissive but their husbands still disrespect them and bully them.

Almost in all cases.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 05, 2020
djon78:

We have to be balanced when we throw around this word of submission.

The woman should submit but what did the Bible tell the man: husband love your wife!!! How? As Christ loved the church and gave himself for her.

Men even have the tougher task, to love there wives to the extent of dieing for her.

Also note it was the man the Bible commanded to love. The woman was never given that injuction

Definitely of love? 1 Corinthians 13 vs 4 gave the characteristics of love which are:

Love is patient, kind, it's not boastful, it's not proud. It's not rude, it's not selfish etc

Which woman will you shower with all those qualities that will not worship and adore you.

Most of you quote bible to soot your own narrative. You won't love a woman as the Bible commanded you to. But you will want her to submit to you.
That's very very very selfish.

May ur days be long.
Op just please learn to save for the raining day.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
I keep saying it that women should never fall for the cheap scam of "marry a broke man and build him, grow with him"

Ladies, never marry a broke or stingy man, you dont live in western societies where marrying a broke man can still benefit you because while you bring money for running the house the man will cover the home front and will not boss you around. In Nigeria even when a man is broke he wants to be treated like a king, infact his feeling of entitlement increases and he starts demanding more respect.

My perfect score.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by emmaodet: 4:57pm On May 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

What kind of pained write up is this?
I don't understand this annoyance men feel whenever women advice themselves to marry rich men. Would they advice their sisters to marry poor men or struggling men?

Men themselves are looking for working class women to marry but expect women to struggle with broke bums.

Don't get me wrong, am not annoyed. Annoyed over what? I don't have that time. Just saying it the way it is.
I only pointed out a fact from you statement that - You can only date a rich guy if he approaches you(and that is hiw far you can control the relationship or the limit of your power) while the guy reserves the right to either sleep with you and dump you after agreeing to is offer or he decides to marry you (you don't have control on who marry you, rather who you date).
And that statement above is the fact, am not lying.
You said should they advise themselves to marry date rich guys? - the real question is why should a woman from a poor home date a rich guy? Whatever happens to her societal class?
About guys also looking for working class girls - of course, what do you think? For a working class guy to marry a jobless lady? Will a lady do that too?
Most guys expectations are feasible or realizable unlike ladies.
A lady who is staying at isheri-idimu will be dreaming and hoping to date a man at lekki or VGC all in the name of scamming him with Love and Submission (who needs that anyway) just to alleviate her from poverty.
A working class guy working and staying at isheri-idimu will be looking for a working class lady within the environment and class e.g Egbeda and that is feasible.
Over and out

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 05, 2020
princessConfy:
seeing this post frightens me more. my relationship of 5 months is giving me headache. he said he can't give me money except I ask. I've tried to explain to him that I'm not good in asking and I don't ask because he said his ex gf used to be too demanding. now I don't know if I ask small he may think I'm pretending if I ask big he may think I'm too demanding. He will ask me to visit and when I want to leave he'll wait till we are almost at the junction before he will ask if I have T.p. anytime we have an argument he will threatened our relationship...
I don tire... cos I don't know if I should continue or quit.. relationship wahala

A friend once had a guy like this they broke up ND the lady he later got married to is almost equivalent to a slave. U should know ur self worth. abi if he leave u another man nor go come.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by djon78(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2020
iamloyalty:

May ur days be long.
Op just please learn to save for the raining day.

Amen ooooo I receive it in Jesus name!!!
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by CHoccolaTE: 5:16pm On May 05, 2020
emmaodet:

Don't get me wrong, am not annoyed. Annoyed over what? I don't have that time. Just saying it the way it is.
I only pointed out a fact from you statement that - You can only date a rich guy if he approaches you(and that is hiw far you can control the relationship or the limit of your power) while the guy reserves the right to either sleep with you and dump you after agreeing to is offer or he decides to marry you (you don't have control on who marry you, rather who you date).
You said should they advise themselves to marry date rich guys? - the real question is why should a woman from a poor home date a rich guy? Whatever happens to her societal class?
About guys also looking for working class girls - of course, what do you think? For a working class guy to marry a jobless lady? Will a lady do that too?
A lady who is staying at isheri-idimu will be dreaming and hoping to date a man at lekki or VGC all in the name of scamming him with Love and Submission (who needs that anyway) just to alleviate her from poverty.
A working class guy working and staying at isheri-idimu will be looking for a working class lady within the environment and class e.g Egbeda and that is feasible.
Over and out

Which religion are you
Christian, Muslim or juju worshiper
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by pocohantas(f): 6:08pm On May 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

What kind of pained write up is this?
I don't understand this annoyance men feel whenever women advice themselves to marry rich men. Would they advice their sisters to marry poor men or struggling men?

Men themselves are looking for working class women to marry but expect women to struggle with broke bums.

So pained!!! grin grin

eyinjuege:

More like pink pill cheesy

Pink ba? I sha like the pill. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by emmaodet: 6:15pm On May 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Which religion are you
Christian, Muslim or juju worshiper

Hahahahaha
grin cheesy
ChiccolaTEeeeeeeeee

Christian

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by CHoccolaTE: 6:23pm On May 05, 2020
emmaodet:

Hahahahaha
grin cheesy
ChiccolaTEeeeeeeeee

Christian

I will continue telling women to only marry rich/comfortable guys. No sensible human, male or female likes poverty, no woman in her right mind will open eyes and marry a poor broke guy, sorry if you are broke maybe that's why this issue is peppering you but remember that in your religion men are supposed to provide for women in exchange for women submitting to them.

That's why women look for guys that can do a good job providing for them.women dont attack you guys when you say you want to marry submissive and obedient women so dont get defensive when they say they like rich men.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by crackkhaus: 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
Today they want men who will provide for them, tomorrow they will say men are no longer sole providers in relationships...

I can't keep up

The provision is hardly even the problem.
The real funny thing is that these women after getting the well-to-do guy, will still assume they are the only ones entitled to your money when in fact there are countless other women more beautiful than them willing to open nyansh for the same money... lol cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by emmaodet: 6:45pm On May 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

I will continue telling women to only marry rich/comfortable guys. No sensible human, male or female likes poverty, no woman in her right mind will open eyes and marry a poor broke guy, sorry if you are broke maybe that's why this issue is peppering you but remember that in your religion men are supposed to provide for women in exchange for women submitting to them.

That's why women look for guys that can do a good job providing for them.women dont attack you guys when you say you want to marry submissive and obedient women so dont get defensive when they say they like rich men.

Lol
Like i said before, they can only date rich guys and not marry them. Marrying a lady is the exclusive right of a man unless the man is not financially buoyant, in such case they are the ones pestering ladies to marry them.
I approached my wife then girlfriend, she accepted but during the relationship, she stylishly told me are we not settling down soon and marry? Because her sister will soon marry her bf. You see, she had the power to yes to me for dating but i had the power of saying Yes, let us marry.
Point of correction, am not broke and your comments didn't get to me at all, Nah.
Also like i said, it is only a poor man with low self esteem that will be worried women are avoiding broke men.
Women avoiding broke guys is a Blessing in disguise because in their own little way they can quietly enjoy their little money without dramas or headache.

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by CHoccolaTE: 7:00pm On May 05, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol
Like i said before, they can only date rich guys and not marry them. Marrying a lady is the exclusive right of a man unless the man is not financially buoyant, in such case they are the ones pestering ladies to marry them.
I approached my wife then girlfriend, she accepted but during the relationship, she stylishly told me are we not settling down soon and marry? Because her sister will soon marry her bf. You see, she had the power to yes to me for dating but i had the power of saying Yes, let us marry.
Point of correction, am not broke and your comments didn't get to me at all, Nah.
Also like i said, it is only a poor man with low self esteem that will be worried women are avoiding broke men.
Women avoiding broke guys is a Blessing in disguise because in their own little way they can quietly enjoy their little money without dramas or headache.

Whatever mehn, I can't read this your long novel, bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by emmaodet: 7:38pm On May 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Hahahahaha
Bye for now too

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Ayinke93(f): 8:51pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Illuminated993 post=89168431]You've been able to whitewash your husband. The next step should be heeding to the advices of the useless women in the comment section, so that you can finally destroy your marriage. When you destroy the marriage, I'll be here to congratulate you for joining the club of the "liberated sisters".

The bar has come so low now that we have to glorify suffering and call a woman patient for taking bullshit from her husband all in the name of being married and advise her to keep praying for the "man of the house" change, massage is ego continuously and hope he drops his toxic traits.. lol
Everyone, both male and female should be accountable for their wrongs. We should stop telling women to hit the prayer room and hope that someone with an obvious bloated ego relaxes. If roles were switched and a man that came up with the same story, I'm sure you'll be the one clamouring for him to dump her sorry ass because she doesn't respect him. I really do not know what constitution stated that respect is solely for one gender.
That your mum went through all that toxicity and now it has reduced because the man is older doesn't make it right. You might even need to seek therapy because it's obvious you think that's a standard for good marriage when your story screams toxicity. stating their story while advicing a woman in pains is very comical. Address the issue which is obviously a sick man and leave your archaic standard out of it.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2020
Time to delete this account. [quote author=Ayinke93 post=89227968][/quote]
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Ayinke93(f): 9:52pm On May 05, 2020
Illuminated993:
Time to delete this account.
Lol
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Fabuloski(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

He has said the truth that you ladies don't want to talk about now.
You do know a lot of female folks are reading your post and I think you owe them the whole truth.

They don't get to choose who date them or marry them. Men do the wooing, and the number of rich girls is very low compared to the number of females available. This ratio is not going to get better, as a matter of fact it will worsen starting from this post covid-19 era.

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by CHoccolaTE: 10:41pm On May 05, 2020
Fabuloski:

He has said the truth that you ladies don't want to talk about now.
You do know a lot of female folks are reading your post and I think you owe them the whole truth.

They don't get to choose who date them or marry them. Men do the wooing, and the number of rich girls is very low compared to the number of females available. This ratio is not going to get better, as a matter of fact it will worsen starting from this post covid-19 era.

See painment

Men hustle oo, Hustle so that you will not suffer sifia pains when women say they want only rich guys grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Fabuloski(m): 10:45pm On May 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

See painment

Men hustle oo, Hustle so that you will not suffer sifia pains when women say they want only rich guys grin
Now this reply is funny because it's the complete contrast of my person. I am less concerned about the pain you keep talking about, I only asked you to say the complete truth. Shalom

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by ImaIma1(f): 11:21pm On May 05, 2020
anslem04:

Wisdom is sancrosanct esp. in choices & decision making. what do human do everyday if not choices & decision. Funnily ...wise is an adjective mostly attributed to men, the only time the bible described a wise woman she build her home ... which is why people turn to "women" easily 4 such job,women av that capacity ,its an inborne men don't have, when people ask a lady to be submissive its doesnt denote a downplay of love, its just a matter of following structured process of building a home.
World as evolve, just as ships as advance with an high-tech sat. navigator, its not only the captain thats know the paths, buh yet the captain still takes all decision in world 2020 ... why!
ability to provide bloat a man's ego buh what really makes a man feel like god is recognition, strength, respect & his records.
As a woman if you feel u are brillant, intelligent,smart & wise then neva settle for a man with a downsize of your attributes ... a man shuld be the undisputed head of the home. #God's plan

Seems like you are just giving excuses for men and transferring the burden of making a marriage work to the woman alone.

I still maintain that both are responsible for the marriage and one should not be let off the hook for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by candy2016(f): 11:21pm On May 05, 2020
KanuSE:

She needs a young blood...she needs a young blood!
ok oóo
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by ccffwx: 11:39pm On May 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
I keep saying it that women should never fall for the cheap scam of "marry a broke man and build him, grow with him"

Its Absolute crap, men are very egotistical even when it makes no sense, you will see them being arrogant and full of themselves. Feeling like kings and superstars on top nothing. This egotistical behaviour is pronounced when they are dealing with women because religions and African society tells them that women are inferior to them.

Ladies, never marry a broke or stingy man, you dont live in western societies where marrying a broke man can still benefit you because while you bring money for running the house the man will cover the home front and will not boss you around. In Nigeria even when a man is broke he wants to be treated like a king, infact his feeling of entitlement increases and he starts demanding more respect.

Of course this isn't a general thing but majority of them are like that, marry a broke man and still carry 100% house chores on your head and have to deal with stress of pregnancy and raising children and increase your humility to him even while feeding him and providing for him because he is busy having ego issues. Ask him to assist with housework or attempt to make decisions at home that's when he will start claiming you are rude and disrespectful and you are insulting him because he is poor.

Better marry a rich man. Or comfortable man at least. One thing I like about men is that they are not afraid to demand their rights and even extra on top of what they deserve. Women are scared to demand what they are entitled to, the same bible and Quran that made men leaders and heads of families also mandated them to provide for their families but that part of the religions is hardly focused on or discussed because it deals with what benefits women

Whoever you are, I liked this a zillion times! Truth everyone knows but no one wants to accept.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by ImaIma1(f): 12:24am On May 06, 2020
emmaodet:

Over and out

People have different expectations and ways to go about achieving them. Even if a lady is not from a rich family but she gets an education, polishes herself, chooses her crowd, she can get the kind of man she seeks.

We are not talking about the kind of ladies that remain redundant and wake up everyday with no plans for the future but just looking for a man to leech on.

Not every girl will marry a struggling guy. Guys should learn to deal with this fact rather than always bellyaching when a girl points out she wants a comfortable guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by ImaIma1(f): 12:30am On May 06, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Its Absolute crap, men are very egotistical even when it makes no sense, you will see them being arrogant and full of themselves. Feeling like kings and superstars on top nothing. This egotistical behaviour is pronounced when they are dealing with women because religions and African society tells them that women are inferior to them.

Of course this isn't a general thing but majority of them are like that, marry a broke man and still carry 100% house chores on your head and have to deal with stress of pregnancy and raising children and increase your humility to him even while feeding him and providing for him because he is busy having ego issues. Ask him to assist with housework or attempt to make decisions at home that's when he will start claiming you are rude and disrespectful and you are insulting him because he is poor.

Better marry a rich man. Or comfortable man at least. One thing I like about men is that they are not afraid to demand their rights and even extra on top of what they deserve. Women are scared to demand what they are entitled to, the same bible and Quran that made men leaders and heads of families also mandated them to provide for their families but that part of the religions is hardly focused on or discussed because it deals with what benefits women

Most struggling/broke Nigerian husbands are ticking time bombs. They become so touchy and sensitive. They can sniff rudeness from hours away and are always ready to pounce. The ego multiplies by 10 and the wife has to walk on eggshells around him. God help us

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by emmaodet: 12:56am On May 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

People have different expectations and ways to go about achieving them. Even if a lady is not from a rich family but she gets an education, polishes herself, chooses her crowd, she can get the kind of man she seeks.

We are not talking about the kind of ladies that remain redundant and wake up everyday with no plans for the future but just looking for a man to leech on.

Not every girl will marry a struggling guy. Guys should learn to deal with this fact rather than always bellyaching when a girl points out she wants a comfortable guy.

Ooohhhhhhhh (rolls eyes)
Nairalandersssssa
From my write up, did i say ladies shouldn't date rich guys? I only said they can date rich guys if the rich guys approaches them and that is how far their power is in the relationship and this is true. Whether the man will now marry you or not is up to him and not you anymore - Have said anything special here? Is it not the truth? He has many ladies at his disposal and when he is ready to settle down, he will weigh his options and pick the best for himself.
For example - when i was dating my wife then as gf, i had other friends but nothing attached. I had a civil defence officer, a custom officer lady , a lady from a rich home and then my wife from an average home (dad working as a doctor in saudi arabia, mum principal)
I can't have these type of ladies at my disposal at my level and settle down with a struggling poor woman who only has beauty and nice shape to display
Have paid my dues as a man and it is only normal to select who will complement me.

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by duchaB(m): 2:01am On May 06, 2020
No need to theorise things on here.All these opinions.
No need to analyse matters of matrimony cos it has many deep layers the mind wld never comprehend.

Marriage is mainly spiritual and karmic.

I think in life, one either has a fortunate, unfortunate or semi fortunate matrimony.

The majority of humanity gets an unfortunate matrimony, the rest get semi fortunate and very few get a fortunate matrimony.

There are people that also remarry and turn from unfiortintae to fortunate or semi fortunate matrimony.

One must just learn how to react prayerfully and consciously with intelligence to all the ugly drama of matrimony if one finds themselves in it so as to avoid causing problems for one self and others.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by duchaB(m): 2:09am On May 06, 2020
duchaB:
No need to theorise things on here.All these opinions.
No need to analyse matters of matrimony cos it has many deep layers the mind wld never comprehend.

Marriage is mainly spiritual and karmic.

I think in life, one either has a fortunate, unfortunate or semi fortunate matrimony.

The majority of humanity gets an unfortunate matrimony, the rest get semi fortunate and very few get a fortunate matrimony.

There are people that also remarry and turn from unfiortintae to fortunate or semi fortunate matrimony.

One must just learn how to react prayerfully and consciously with intelligence to all the ugly drama of matrimony if one finds themselves in it so as to avoid causing problems for one self and others.

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by duchaB(m): 2:23am On May 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Better drop him like a hotplate. Surprisingly, he'll take that attitude into marriage and expect you to ask him for everything down to the nitty grittys. You'll even have to coerce him to pay the children's school fees and other miscellaneous things. Give yourself wisdom and leave.

You have offloaded all the garbage piled up in your mental body,
While in the field of practical life events, you would be completely clueless as to what to do.
You, give yourself wisdom and be quiet!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.