Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (86285 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2020
LastProphet:

Another false claim. And the 6 million Jews that died in the holocaust of the 1940s were who? I observe you assume you are on a forum of less informed people than you are and hence you can dribble the facts and none will be the wiser. You are mistaken. I observe you dispel authoritative statistics while countering with nothing but your limited and personal experience. You told someone you were not surveyed and as such couldnt have been part of the data, how could you talk like that? I gather and process development data all the time and I have never had need to interact with every single subject! So who told you your data isnt visible to someone that has not physically interacted with you? What do you call the people on this forum?

And see where your logic is crap - ALL STATEMENTS ARE NECESSARILY GENERALIZATIONS AND GENERALIZATIONS ARE BASED ON STATISTICS. If a reasonably high number of something has a consistent outcome then it is ALMOST taken as fact and that is only logical. If someone said "if you are shot in the head you are dead," you will be silly to call his claim false because you know 1 bloke out of 100 who survived a head shot. Why you are silly is that you are trying to use exceptions to disprove a general rule or assumption! Yes you will find people that survive a head shot once in a while but what happened to the majority? So I put it to you that everything the OP said about AA women is true BASED ON DIFFERENT AND INDEPENDENT SOURCES OF INFORMATION that corroborate his claim. And to further prove his position you have acted out every single claim he put on AA women. You cant be the authoritative source of information on AA issues here on this forum, this is not one community forum in Nigeria this is nairaland. I think you should listen and stop condescending as you AA are used to
Now this is what I call being properly schooled. Khiaa in her ignorance and need to disproved the op have only succeeded in exposing how emotionally unbalanced and illogical she is.
Now based on her behaviour on here and experiences shared by pDudd and the little we can observe from other sources about AA community, I'll be in the right to believe most of what has been said about an average akata woman.
Khiaa should have come at pDudd with hard facts and evidences, that way the rest of us can weigh both sides of the arguement but no!...she went straight for everyone's jugular, insulting and throwing weak punches.
Khia take note of this statement, an average Nigerian does not turn the other cheek for no fool. We give as good as we get, even more than we get.
Next time bring the facts and leave the razz in your closet.
And for those punks who were talking in the rubbish, all I can say to y'all is F.UCK YOU!!! We're all in this shithole together and we're all dreaming to leave the first chance we get. As for me, Germany beckons bitches grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dollywood(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2020
wiseone28:
But she won't give you pucci no need forming.

Wtf? Do you even use your brain at all! She dey US and I dey naija, how she wan even gimme pucci in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by fcdgrand(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2020
brother speak the truth no apology to any "over used pussy", only truth can set men free. believe me brother your message is already freeing someone right now from that pussy cage just like UBUNJA message set me free from that b!tch that emotionally blackmail me to propose marriage to her. men stop be NICE a.k.a SIMP to women

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by tiptoe1: 5:55pm On May 05, 2020
Dollywood:

I'm being polite grin
Shut up simp. You're a fool

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by wiseone28: 6:06pm On May 05, 2020
Dollywood:

Wtf? Do you even use your brain at all! She dey US and I dey naija, how she wan even gimme pucci in the first place.
If u know u won't get it, stop siding a bad character.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dollywood(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2020
wiseone28:
If u know u won't get it, stop siding a bad character.
j

Bad character? She's defending her ethnicity, no matter what, she'll always try to curb every stereotype towards the AA community, you'll do the same if Ghanaians call Nigerians "Fraudsters".
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by wiseone28: 6:13pm On May 05, 2020
Dollywood:
j

Bad character? She's defending her ethnicity, no matter what, she'll always try to curb every stereotype towards the AA community, you'll do the same if Ghanaians call Nigerians "Fraudsters".
She would have come up with a good defensive fact.

But instead she exhibited exactly what op was talking about.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by starstaz(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2020
Can this Khia and Pdudd have ,a behind the screen ,intimate conversation to clear up any misgivings whatsoever if it exist.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Goddey1000(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2020
God bless you. This is exactly what i'm expect that girl, lady or woman (whatever) to do.
wiseone28:

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by IamPlato(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2020
pDudd

What The Hell Did I Just Read? Nigga you Just Sent My Love For African American Girls From 100-0 in Few Hours.

I Was Planning On Marrying A Black American girl but Here Comes A Massive Eye Opener

It Seems My Village People Wants To Tie Me Down with Nigerian Girls like UyaiIncomparabl, No Way I Must Fight It.

I Would Have Considered Whites But I Dont Want My Wealth To Drop From 100 to zero Because Of Divorce.

Latinos Dont Fancy Black

Jamaican And Brazillian ladies Here I Come!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 05, 2020
starstaz:
Can this Khia and Pdudd have ,a behind the screen ,intimate conversation to clear up any misgivings whatsoever if it exist.

Nope. We are not.

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dollywood(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2020
wiseone28:

Good Defensive fact? So those facts she laid ain't defensive.. Huh? Abegii Nigerians are bigots! Fuvking hyprocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 7:33pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
There is nothing like true jews is like saying moroccans aren't true arabs or african americans aren't true africans cause of their white genes and Western culture and years of living in america

Judaism is a religion, anyone can be a Jew.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by RamessesIV(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2020
Exactly my point so I wonder why you say they aren't true jews,or are you anti-semitic

I heard african-americans hates jews in the USA
khiaa:

Judaism is a religion, anyone can be a Jew.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 7:35pm On May 05, 2020
Goddey1000:
God bless you. This is exactly what i'm expect that girl, lady or woman (whatever) to do.

I did that.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 7:38pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Exactly my point so I wonder why you say they aren't true jews,or are you anti-semitic

I heard african-americans hates jews in the USA

I said they aren't Hebrews, AA despise those who have treated us wrongly over the centuries and the Jews are at the top of the list.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 7:39pm On May 05, 2020
pDudd:

Nope. We are not.

I agree.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by RamessesIV(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2020
Nah i thought you were different smh....

You said they aren't real jews,they are theives,vultures etc which is wrong,and I wonder what those Jews in isreal have to do with America

Dear don't repay hate with hate,an anti-semetic is no different from a racist
khiaa:

I said they aren't Hebrews, AA despise those who have treated us wrongly over the centuries and the Jews are at the top of the list.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
fx45:
Really? Why?

Look at the horrible example your brothers are setting for you on this thread alone. These are the type of thugs who travel to other countries commiting multiple crimes which sheds a bad light on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 7:56pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Nah i thought you were different smh....

You said they aren't real jews,they are theives,vultures etc which is wrong,and I wonder what those Jews in isreal have to do with America

Dear don't repay hate with hate,an anti-semetic is no different from a racist

Before you think I'm being hateful for telling you the truth please research what those Jews has to do with America. Those very Jews that you are defending are treating Nigerians the same way the Chinese are treating them in China. Don't defend hateful racist.

Have you ever read their book they worship, not the Torah, the Talmud that they truly follow. There is a passage in it that describes how blacks were created, it states that Ham, Noah son while on the Ark had sex with a female dog. He impregnated the dog and it gave birth to the African.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Parkleader: 8:08pm On May 05, 2020
fcdgrand:
brother speak the truth no apology to any "over used pussy", only truth can set men free. believe me brother your message is already freeing someone right now from that pussy cage just like UBUNJA message set me free from that b!tch that emotionally blackmail me to propose marriage to her. men stop be NICE a.k.a SIMP to women
What do you mean stop been nice to women? I don't take bullshit, so my woman will need to respect me if am in a relationship.

For all i know half of those using khia to catch fun will run to have her number if she is interested exempting those already in the usa anyway
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by RamessesIV(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2020
I have jewish friends and they are cool,I don't go around stereotyping,I hope you know we have black jews in isreal??

"The curse of Ham" was a jewish myth,you don't expect me to blame jews,is like blaming sexism on all the sexist verses on the bible,besides pro-slavers and racist where the ones who took that meaning and twisted it for slavery,during serfdom in medieval europe "the curse of ham was used to justify serfdom even Martin Luther King Jr. called it "a blasphemy" that "is against everything that the Christian religion stands for
khiaa:

Before you think I'm being hateful for telling you the truth please research what those Jews has to do with America. Those very Jews that you are defending are treating Nigerians the same way the Chinese are treating them in China. Don't defend hateful racist.

Have you ever read their book they worship, not the Torah? There is a passage in it that describes how blacks were created, it states that Ham, Noah son while on the Art had sex with a female dog. He impregnated the dog and it gave birth to the African.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Squirrel01: 8:13pm On May 05, 2020
FiringSquad:
Please I need your suggestions on dating a German lady, so far we're good, she wants to meet me badly, I'm making plans sha, but I'm not bringing her to Nigeria, we agreed to meet in South Africa first.
She doesn't seem to be like the problematic type, she's obsessed over me, we talk alot, she laughs alot to my jokes and sarcasm, and confides in me.
Anyone with contributions for me to sieve and rinse would be greatly appreciated

Very easy, let her come and visit you in naija. To show how serious she is. Forget that she is obsessed over me part, till she visit you here then you both can kick-start something meaningful.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by odinga1of: 8:18pm On May 05, 2020
FiringSquad:

I met her through a dating app, Lovoo.

Bro, can we talk more serious issues?

jokeharry3@gmail.com
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 8:18pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
I have jewish friends and they are cool,I don't go around stereotyping,I hope you know we have black jews in isreal??

"The curse of Ham" was a jewish myth,you don't expect me to blame jews,is like blaming sexism on all the sexist verses on the bible,besides pro-slavers and racist where the ones who took that meaning and twisted it for slavery,during serfdom in medieval europe "the curse of ham was used to justify serfdom even Martin Luther King Jr. called it "a blasphemy" that "is against everything that the Christian religion stands for

Jews still support the Talmud, and you having a couple of Jewish friends doesn't change the reality of the Jewish people.

Yes I know there are black Israelites/Hebrews in Palestine as well as in Nigeria.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by RamessesIV(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
They don't,and the curse of Ham is not really about black people,that was the babylonian talmud,and it has many versions of the same myth,and not all jews support it same way not all christians support slavery

What is the reality of jewish people

C'mon you're projecting,i don't know your beef with jewish-americans but is not right to stereotype if not it goes against everything you have been doing here on this thread
khiaa:

Jews still support the Talmud, and you having a couple of Jewish friends doesn't change the reality of the Jewish people.

Yes I know there are black Israelites/Hebrews in Palestine as well as in Nigeria.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by wiseone28: 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
Dollywood:

Good Defensive fact? So those facts she laid ain't defensive.. Huh? Abegii Nigerians are bigots! Fuvking hyprocrites!
You are now in her good book..

Dm and beg her to invite u to the US so that you can get a pity pucci from her cheesy
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Geestunnar(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2020
angry sad
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 05, 2020
FiringSquad:
Please I need your suggestions on dating a German lady, so far we're good, she wants to meet me badly, I'm making plans sha, but I'm not bringing her to Nigeria, we agreed to meet in South Africa first.
She doesn't seem to be like the problematic type, she's obsessed over me, we talk alot, she laughs alot to my jokes and sarcasm, and confides in me.
Anyone with contributions for me to sieve and rinse would be greatly appreciated
german girls get along with naija guys.if u invite her over to naija she will come if she likes u
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dollywood(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2020
wiseone28:
You are now in her good book..

Dm and beg her to invite u to the US so that you can get a pity pucci from her cheesy

grin foolish boy.. Na u sabi, I've said the truth sha

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2020
pDudd:

Khia will not still drop pussy for you tongue tongue

Stop simping.

The funny thing is that if I want to meet this Khia chick tomorrow, it will be very possible. I live in southern California and so does she. All it will take is a phone call and a few miles drive.

When Khia gets to meet me, there is a 99% chance that she will fall for me because I have a slight British accent, I am very good looking, I am successful, I hold money for hand and for bank, I am a sweet talker, and I am extremely charming to be with and hang around with. I also have Naija gragra and naija jagajaga behavior which many females love and find intriguing and amusing.

So even with all my badmouth of Akata here, that yeye Khia chick will still fall for me within a minute.

So I stand a better chance of having her than you do so stop simping around here tongue
Lol... My guy grin no mind all this simps weh full here... They can't just believe they are meeting an actual AA for the first time in there sorry life hence the need to gain Khiaa's attention. Inferority complex comes in different shapes and sizes afterall.

5 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2020
khia:

The bolded are the only statements that are correct.
If that statement is correct then I believe all other ones are correct. Khiaa is a BBW grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (53) (Reply)

'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.