Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (86299 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 11:58pm On May 05, 2020
Ebere044:
[color=#006600][/color]

grin grin I swear you dumb shaa. Read my comment and yours again, like very carefully and tell me the difference?

Your certificate issa waste.
Oga abi madam learn how to quote comments and use coloured fonts appropriately here. You're confusing everybody with your messy comments. undecided
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 12:38am On May 06, 2020
Dollywood:

Don't mind 'em, imagine blacks hating on blacks, his post is malevolent, Nigerians can be very silly at times, they don't understand now, I pray they'll understand later, Sorry for everything. It's advisable you don't reply them and ignore anyone that mention like plague.
Another simp just jumped onto the wagon. Welcome punk. You still won't be getting Khiaa's Akata pussie grin

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 12:45am On May 06, 2020
Dollywood:

Good Defensive fact? So those facts she laid ain't defensive.. Huh? Abegii Nigerians are bigots! Fuvking hyprocrites!
Shut up simp. Go find a local pussy to f.uck... Khiaa won't give you nada grin

5 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:51am On May 06, 2020
[@ khia I hope u find what you are looking for, in this forum]
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Teeboy15(m): 3:42am On May 06, 2020
Can't believe I read this thread till 3:42am.
Quite an interesting and funny thread.

pDudd, I agree with almost all of what you mentioned here about Akata babes. Have I been to the US before? NO.
Then how did I get to my conclusion?

From AA comedians.

If you watch stand up shows from the likes of Aries Spears, Eddy Griffin, Deray Davis, late Bernie Mac, late Richard Pryor, Chris Rock.... so many of them, you'll notice large amount of similarity with what op posted.

They all complain about almost everything here.

Hence, my agreeable conclusion to the points mentioned.

Khia, don't take this the wrong way but you went from pained-bitter-annoying and later weak on this thread. I guess if this whole discussion took place in a room with everyone physically present you would have brought out the real Akata trademark and gotten violent. I can only imagine the amount of cuss words flying out your mouth just to prove your point.

But believe me I do understand the whole angle you were coming from but you approached it the wrong way.

You started off by insulting everyone who took sides with the op. What I would do if I found myself on a forum filled with AA or even whites, generalizing only on negatiivity about Nigerians as a result of some experience they had with a few, I would simply try as much as possible to highlight alot of achievements other Nigerians have contributed/contributing to their society, citing real life examples also.

If they talked about a Naija guy arrested for fraud, I'll tell them about the one that just graduated top of his class in one of the Ivy League schools.

If they talked about the one pushing drugs, I'll make reference to the Naija medical doctors leading research in their society, and at the end the people would see that the negative pictures don't really portray the entirety of the country's population.

That's how you defend your people, but you only saw it as a battle of alphabets, you must have the last say. Were you expecting to win or what?

All I'm trying to point out is that you could have defended Akata women if you had used the the above mentioned format, but no, you just ended up doing a poor job for them.

Btw, I suspect you have strong affiliation with Nigeria or Nigerians with the way your sentences are constructed and your understanding of slangs. I think you're actually Nigerian American.

Lastly pDudd, kindly delete that disturbing post about Akata women being trash to you and used as bla bla bla... I know Khia got under you skin a bit that time. But that post is hateful, especially coming from a black man. Abeg delete am

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by totomustwide: 4:24am On May 06, 2020
After reading all this from Page to Page, nobody talked about where to find these akata. Please where we go find them?

Where dem dey see them, site, group?

Cc Pdudd wiseone28 FiringSquad Prymestrr lefulefu RamessesIV

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by obie206(m): 4:34am On May 06, 2020
khia:

#1 I don't wear weave, I wear my own long wavy/curly natural reddish brown hair.

#2 I don't care about designer clothes, shoes or purses, I buy what I like.

#3 I wear my natural nails and lashes. I don't know what a waist trainer is and I work out everyday except on the Sabbath.

#4 The rest that you posted is just nonsense to be ignored.

You're the exception that proves the rule!
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by wiseone28: 7:00am On May 06, 2020
totomustwide:
After reading all this from Page to Page, nobody talked about where to find these akata. Please where we go find them?

You didn't see where they said go to snoop dog page on instagram?

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:10am On May 06, 2020
khia:

Can you stop posting to me in pigin?
it's pidgin,and not pigin.please don't ruin our dear language for us
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dollywood(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2020
Prymestrr:

Shut up simp. Go find a local pussy to f.uck... Khiaa won't give you nada grin

I don't need her in anyways. You're pathetic brah
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2020
Dollywood:

I don't need her in anyways. You're pathetic brah
You're worse than pathetic simp.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dollywood(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2020
FiringSquad:
Please I need your suggestions on dating a German lady, so far we're good, she wants to meet me badly, I'm making plans sha, but I'm not bringing her to Nigeria, we agreed to meet in South Africa first.
She doesn't seem to be like the problematic type, she's obsessed over me, we talk alot, she laughs alot to my jokes and sarcasm, and confides in me.
Anyone with contributions for me to sieve and rinse would be greatly appreciated

Does she know you're a black man from Nigeria? Or you're disguising as a white man?

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dollywood(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2020
pDudd:

Before I opened this post, I knew nothing about anyone named Khia. These days I am not too active on Nairaland. It is this social distancing era that piqued my interest in Nairaland because I wanted to know how my people are coping with Covid 19.

I still don't know much about you but from your talk and phrases, I can draw some inference about your personality.

So Khia, I didn't open this post to annoy or infuriate you. Prior to Saturday, I didn't know you.

And like I said, if you feel offended by my post, I offer my apologies. My intent was never to offend anyone.

Finally!!! You're doing well, I'm impressed.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 8:05am On May 06, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Prymestrr:

Oga abi madam learn how to quote comments and use coloured fonts appropriately here. You're confusing everybody with your messy comments. undecided

Rie nsi dia
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by RamessesIV(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2020
Go to instagram follow this instagram pages

TMZ
The shade room
Worldstarhiphop

Following african american artist with large followers and you can see alot of them through the comment section,someone already suggested snoopdog,also badgirlriri
totomustwide:

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dollywood(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2020
Prymestrr:

You're worse than pathetic simp.

Attention seeker, typical broke night bullshitting a girl in the US, I pity you, bubu has used your future to buy food for his cow grin

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 8:40am On May 06, 2020
Dollywood:

Does she know you're a black man from Nigeria? Or you're disguising as a white man?

No, we do engage in conversations via video calls
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2020
Ebere044:
[color=#006600][/color]

Rie nsi dia
Ezi waawa undecided
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Prymestrr(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2020
Dollywood:

Attention seeker, typical broke night bullshitting a girl in the US, I pity you, bubu has used your future to buy food for his cow grin
Lol... Look at this cheap excuse for a man coming at me with such a lousy comeback. Grow some balls and be a man and not an effing simpleton undecided
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 9:25am On May 06, 2020
Kingsteve:

That's my girl.
Off we go then...

Say byeeee!
grin

Today's my birthday Daddy. May 6th. I can't even celebrate because of the virus.

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Kingsteve(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2020
khiaa:

Today's my birthday Daddy. May 6th. I can't even celebrate because of the virus.
I know!
I already sent you a birthday message.
Check your inbox!
Once more, happy birthday darling.
More blessings...
kiss

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 9:41am On May 06, 2020
Kingsteve:

I know!
I already sent you a birthday message.
Check your inbox!
Once more, happy birthday darling.
More blessings...
kiss

Thank you, you are so sweet to me. wink

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Kingsteve(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2020
khiaa:

Thank you, you are so sweet to me. wink
kiss

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 9:48am On May 06, 2020
obie206:

You're the exception that proves the rule!

I am not the exception, there are many women like me, you just have to get over your bigotry to see them.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 9:49am On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 9:58am On May 06, 2020
Teeboy15:
Can't believe I read this thread till 3:42am.
Quite an interesting and funny thread.

pDudd, I agree with almost all of what you mentioned here about Akata babes. Have I been to the US before? NO.
Then how did I get to my conclusion?

From AA comedians.

If you watch stand up shows from the likes of Aries Spears, Eddy Griffin, Deray Davis, late Bernie Mac, late Richard Pryor, Chris Rock.... so many of them, you'll notice large amount of similarity with what op posted.

They all complain about almost everything here.

Hence, my agreeable conclusion to the points mentioned.

Khia, don't take this the wrong way but you went from pained-bitter-annoying and later weak on this thread. I guess if this whole discussion took place in a room with everyone physically present you would have brought out the real Akata trademark and gotten violent. I can only imagine the amount of cuss words flying out your mouth just to prove your point.

But believe me I do understand the whole angle you were coming from but you approached it the wrong way.

You started off by insulting everyone who took sides with the op. What I would do if I found myself on a forum filled with AA or even whites, generalizing only on negatiivity about Nigerians as a result of some experience they had with a few, I would simply try as much as possible to highlight alot of achievements other Nigerians have contributed/contributing to their society, citing real life examples also.

If they talked about a Naija guy arrested for fraud, I'll tell them about the one that just graduated top of his class in one of the Ivy League schools.

If they talked about the one pushing drugs, I'll make reference to the Naija medical doctors leading research in their society, and at the end the people would see that the negative pictures don't really portray the entirety of the country's population.

That's how you defend your people, but you only saw it as a battle of alphabets, you must have the last say. Were you expecting to win or what?

All I'm trying to point out is that you could have defended Akata women if you had used the the above mentioned format, but no, you just ended up doing a poor job for them.

Btw, I suspect you have strong affiliation with Nigeria or Nigerians with the way your sentences are constructed and your understanding of slangs. I think you're actually Nigerian American.

Lastly pDudd, kindly delete that disturbing post about Akata women being trash to you and used as bla bla bla... I know Khia got under you skin a bit that time. But that post is hateful, especially coming from a black man. Abeg delete am

Ignorance is truly Bliss.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by wiseone28: 10:00am On May 06, 2020
Dollywood:

Why are you a disgrace to us.. Eh dollywood?

We should asslick her because she is in US?

People who live in US have double head?
Because their leaders think well, we should worship a lowlife because she is from there?

5 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Teeboy15(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2020
khiaa:

Ignorance is truly Bliss.

You'll learn more about life as you grow.

Cheers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Geminvert(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2020
khiaa:

I have been fighting my own battles before I knew Steve and you know that. I have been fighting these bigots since 2011 with ease. grin Racial battle? We are of the same race.
You've held up quite well, been on Nairaland since 2011 and you haven't been pissed off to the point of leaving

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 11:14am On May 06, 2020
Geminvert:

You've held up quite well, been on Nairaland since 2011 and you haven't been pissed off to the point of leaving

LMAO grin No but there have been many members who truly believed they could bully, stalk, and harass me so badly that I would deactivate my account. Boy were they wrong. grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dollywood(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2020
wiseone28:
Why are you a disgrace to us.. Eh dollywood?

We should asslick her because she is in US?

People who live in US have double head?
Because their leaders think well, we should worship a lowlife because she is from there?

I'm not disgracing anybody, just that your guys are unfair to her and she defended her country but u guys decided to insult her, let's be Frank, if you're in her shoes you'll do worse just to defend your tribe, ethnic or country. Khia is a really a hard one tho, upon all the harsh and derogatory words you guys are using against her, she still reply with facts

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dollywood(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin No but there have been many members who truly believed they could bully, stalk, and harass me so badly that I would deactivate my account. Boy were they wrong. grin

You're tough, I must admit grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (53) (Reply)

5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.