Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (86535 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Cherez: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2021
khiaa:

I have been fighting my own battles before I knew Steve and you know that. I have been fighting these bigots since 2011 with ease. grin Racial battle? We are of the same race.
Honestly I prefer Akata any day to latinos
The stereotyping is much

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Freeze007(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
I am single and 35
I want a match with any foreigner who would be there for me in my career path,much as it is needed to have a green card ultimately my goal is be successful, I may create the success too in Nigeria because I truly love Nigeria except the insecurities and some peculiar challenges..About me, very down to earth and loyal. Originally introverted but I prefer my space only with the one I would love...Hope I find luck this is not limited to America, any where the opportunities are viable wouldn't be a problem

Peace, love and light
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by drezzyx(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
MarjieJ57:
I'm sure you're lovely white woman is just an Iphone away!!

Who knows.
Maybe...
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Craggybogg: 5:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Na dem plenty pass for Onlyfans, grin grin

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Graysons: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
2buffagain:

I'm confused. Doesn't everyone bath naked?
Don't act dumb! You know what i mean!
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Graysons: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
khia:

Yeah, maybe you should go to Senegal instead of Nigeria, they're more friendly and welcoming. I use to want to visit Nigeria but not anymore, I prefer Ghana, the people are such sweethearts and they don't have envy and jealousy in their hearts for Black Americans.
Who cares? undecided the last time i Checked, you are not a white woman you are just another negro woman feeling funky, go to Ghana, or senegal and stop disturbing us here ok?
Namastey.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Graysons:
Who cares? undecided the last time i Checked, you are not a white woman you are just another negro woman feeling funky, go to Ghana, or senegal and stop disturbing us here ok?
Namastey.

Yes you're correct, I'm a black woman beautifully made (Thank you Yah for blessing me with melanin) nobody wants to be white but you no self-esteem, inferior thinking, self hating things.

Obviously you care about my choice to go to Ghana because you replied to me (out of jealousy) when the post wasn't even meant for you.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Graysons: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
khia:

Yes you're correct, I'm a black woman beautifully made (Thank you Yah for blessing me with melanin) nobody wants to be white but you coons.

Obviously you care about my choice to go to Ghana because you replied to me (out of jealousy) when the post wasn't even meant for you.
Who cares if you are a black women created by God? The whole human race was created by God so what's the big idea? undecided
You are on a Nigerian forum incase you don't know. So when you talk about my country or it's people, you automatic invlove me inside your conversation.
If Ghanaina are so nice then go to Ghanaweb and leave Nairaland for we Nigerians who are not nice and are full of jealousy, it's simple as Abc.
Namastey.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Graysons:
Who cares if you are a black women created by God? The whole human race was created by God so what's the big idea? undecided
You are on a Nigerian fourm incase you don't know. So when you talk about my country or it's people, you automatic invlove me inside your conversation.
If Ghanaina are so nice then go to Ghanaweb and leave Nairaland for we Nigerians who are not nice and are full of jealousy, it's simple as Abc.
Namastey.
Unfortunately for you, Seun didn't create this site for only Nigerians if he did you wouldn't be able to communicate with the whites whom you worship, and that would be devastating for you coons.

I believe I was talking about Senegalese and Ghanaians people and I didn't say anything about Nigerians, that's just your inferiority thinking.

PS...I believe you are posting on a topic that is talking about my people, so just like you posted, I am involved in the conversation. Yes Yah created whites but he also created Satan. We're not created the same physically nor spiritually.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Craggybogg:
Na dem plenty pass for Onlyfans, grin grin
With so many black diasporians living in the US now, how do you know they are Black Americans?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Graysons: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
khia:

Unfortunately for you, Seun didn't create this site for only Nigerians if he did you wouldn't be able to communicate with the whites whom you worship, and that would be devastating for you coons.

I believe I was talking about Senegalese and Ghanaians people and I didn't say anything about Nigerians, that's just your inferiority thinking.

PS...I believe you are posting on a topic that is talking about my people, so just like you posted, I am involved in the conversation.
The name Naira stands for Nigerian currency, which clearly shows that this forum is mostly for Nigerians. If we worship white people i don't see how that is your business, you perfer we worship black americans instead? Lol!
There's nothing inferior about my thinking, go to Ghanaweb home of Ghanaians who are very nice and leave Nairaland home of Nigerians who are full of jealousy. It's simple.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Graysons:
The name Naira stands for Nigeran currency, which clearly shows that this forum is mostly for Nigerians. If we worship white people i don't see how that is your business, you perfer we worship black americans instead? Lol!
There's nothing inferior about my thinking, go to Ghanaweb home of Ghanaians who are very nice and leave Nairaland home of Nigerians who are full of jealousy. It's simple.

#1 Mostly for Nigerians but not exclusively.

#2 You're the one who brought white women into my post when I didn't mention them.

#3 We worship Yah, you worship whites, and you're correct that's your business. Pray to your whites to bless your life with greatness.

#4 Everything you post comes from your inferior mind, you reek of no self-esteem.

#5 I agree with you, Ghanaians are very nice and welcoming people to Black Americans that's why we have blessed their economy with over a billion dollars thru **The Year Of Return**
Program.

#6 You said Nigerians are jealous but why are they so jealous?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Graysons: 1:33am On Jun 05, 2021
khia:

#1 Mostly for Nigerians but not exclusively.

#2 You're the one who brought white women into my post when I didn't mention them.

#3 We worship Yah, you worship whites, and you're correct that's your business. Pray to your whites to bless your life with greatness.

#4 Everything you post comes from your inferior mind, you reek of no self-esteem.

#5 I agree with you, Ghanaians are very nice and welcoming people to Black Americans that's why we have blessed their economy with over a billion dollars thru **The Year Of Return**
Program.

#6 You said Nigerians are jealous but why are they so jealous?
it's obvious nothing is In your head apart from calling others coon.
I never said that Nigerians are jealous,I was only quoting your words. You said that Nigerians are jealous of black americans that Ghanaians are more welcoming than us. I said ok,if Nigerians are jealous of black americans (like you said ) why not leave Nairaland (Nigerians forum )who are jealous of black Americans like you said,and go to Ghanaweb(Ghanaian forum) who are very nice to you black americans, like you said.

I don't really care if you bless Ghana economy with your year of whatever,I don't really give a fuvk.
We Nigerians don't worship whites,we only admire them because they are super intelligent. tongue

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 2:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Graysons:
it's obvious nothing is In your head apart from calling others coon.
I never said that Nigerians are jealous,I was only quoting your words. You said that Nigerians are jealous of black americans that Ghanaians are more welcoming than us. I said ok,if Nigerians are jealous of black americans (like you said ) why not leave Nairaland (Nigerians forum )who are jealous of black Americans like you said,and go to Ghanaweb(Ghanaian forum) who are very nice to you black americans, like you said.

I don't really care if you bless Ghana economy with your year of whatever,I don't really give a fuvk.
We Nigerians don't worship whites,we only admire them because they are super intelligent. tongue

#1 You wasn't quoting what I said, what I said was "Ghanaians are welcoming and aren't jealous and envy of Black Americans" I didn't mention Nigerians.

#2 Maybe if some of you would put your arrogant pride aside we will bless you too. grin Sorry to burst your bubble but whites will never bless you with anything, they will continue stealing your precious natural resources while leaving the country in poverty.

#3 LMAO@ *Whites are super intelligent*. grin grin Boy that's your inferior mentality I was talking about. SMH undecided

#4 Someone needs to reset your brain with common sense and knowledge.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Craggybogg: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
khia:

With so many black diasporians living in the US now, how do you know they are Black Americans?

Am pretty sure you have couple of friends with onlyfans account, they are selling nudes for a little token grin grin. Low self esteemed Akatas.
P.S: You know they are AAs when making payments

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Craggybogg:

Am pretty sure you have couple of friends with onlyfans account, they are selling nudes for a little token grin grin. Low self esteemed Akatas.
P.S: You know they are AAs when making payments

They're most likely Nigerians trying to make money to pay for school, send money back home, just trying to survive in the US or just the usual greed. This is how Nigerian women survive in Italy and other western countries and also the middle east.

You probably have family members abroad who are doing whatever they have to do to survive. Nigerian men also prostitute themselves out to other men to survive in the west. It's a hard Knox life for some people.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
How are you freeing your "brothers" from the clutches of an overused pussy when that overused pussy is not even chasing you in the first place? Nigerians fleeing their country are looking for dumb fuks that will freely give their money. As the OP stated so eloquently, black American women are not trying to pay to bring a broke ass nigga over here. You'll are just gonna have to wait for a mentally challenge white woman that just happens to have money to deliver you!!

fcdgrand:
brother speak the truth no apology to any "over used pussy", only truth can set men free. believe me brother your message is already freeing someone right now from that pussy cage just like UBUNJA message set me free from that b!tch that emotionally blackmail me to propose marriage to her. men stop be NICE a.k.a SIMP to women

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 1:25am On Jun 06, 2021
He never had any experience with any other race of women. If he's only fucking black ghetto women that means he's never Bleep any decent women including decent black women.

PattyMike:

Madman, u sef don dey butter am up so una go meet for fuxk. Ur last 2-3 writeups nah khia khiaa full am, NOW she is an exception, NOW akatas are not all the same because u want to get in her pants to prove a point, nd tht point is "that she will fall for u when una meet cus u fine, get money for hand and bank, you're successful eh". Fuxking disgusting, if u wan nack d gal sef e go be because u actually want to do it, u lyk her personality and find her attractive enuf to fuvk not cus u have a point to prove to yourself and rest of us following your thread. Fuxking disgusting. Of cus u can claim to have no interest at all in her, but anyone who read dis thread would know its plain bullshyte. The sad thing is after fuvking her, the whole nairaland will hear, which is y she'll never let u hit it. You went from giving nice insights to drooling over khia all in one thread, seeing you drool is irritating really. But ride on mi bros nd ignore the distraction, u have talked about black american women and naija women there, we'd love to hear your experience with latinas, caucasians and asians too if you've been some.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 2:36am On Jun 06, 2021
You are fighting for a better Nigeria? Nigeria has been around for thousands of years. How long does it take for you to get you shit together? America is only 250 years old. Black Americans have only been totally free since the 60s. The only blacks that are currently oppressed in the USA are the ones that want to be oppress.

2buffagain:

Because we have shit colonial minded military leaders who we will be dealing with and expelling within the next 4 years tops so we can build for us.
At least that's our problem. You will never and can never expel your own supposed oppressors. Meaning you will whine and bitch forever about yours. Sad. undecided

Who cried out to you about SARS? Go and ask those people those questions.
Primarily Nigerians home and abroad joined hands to fight that said same evil leadership back home for a better future for our country.
Look at this idiot blowing smoke up her own ass like as if she is that important. What did you do? Pleeeeaase grin

Stop coming here to rap nonsense. You're pulling my ire.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 2:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Why are you playing the victim? This whole thread was a set up for Black American women to come here so that MAYBE y'all would have a chance to abuse a women financially disguised as a Bash Black American women thread. Y'all thought that we would be so dehumanized by your foolish comments that we would just "Fall into Place behind a "decent" man. When that backfire and we defended our honor, y'all want to say we came here to bash Nigerians. Unbelievable!!

James4bright:

You make it seem like Nigerians are just filled with so much hate, but it's crazy you didn't look towards the path of African Americans.

You all barely like each other too. I've seen several African American men who hate black women and would never get entangled with one. I've seen African Americans discriminating Africans. We all know the fact that African Americans kill themselves all the time.

Can we blacks just kill the hate rather. Nairaland is filled with the most discriminatory set of people.

You making it look as though African Americans would never take Nigerians seriously is just another reason too why Nigerians should never give in into "Black Lives Matter" protests.

One thing you need to understand is that, we blacks have got so much hatred for one another. If you are really trying to help then you should ignore assholes.

But putting up discriminatory contexts about Nigerians would only spike hatred between us.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 3:45am On Jun 06, 2021
OMG! I have never been so free until I became a conservative! I've lost most of my family, but I have never been so at Peace with myself. I no longer have the energy to be angry anymore. Conservatism has nothing to do with politics. Trump is racist, but his racism is based on blacks not doing for themselves which I think is the cause of most non black racism. Biden is an undercover racist until his senility allow a slip or two, lol!

Conservatism allows you to focus on education, job fulfillment, hobbies, travel and eventually family fulfillment if your lucky despite your background.

2buffagain:

Babe who said anything about republican or democrat?
I could care less about Trump.

I'm talking about black conservatives.
Black Conservatives will always be conservatives, no matter whether they side with the rats or the pubes on the political stage. grin
Trump is openly racist. Biden is undercover racist. It makes no difference. All that matters is what you build for your family and your community, not what the government will give you.

The Martin Luther King you guys talk about, was a conservative minded person.
He wanted a world where his blackness did not stop him from having the sole power to create the life we want, and the result of that struggle is the freedom BA have today. There were actual challenges those days.

Unfortunately with the fatherlessness of many BA families (due to racist police activities) and other oppressions (Jim crow, etc), the result so far has been a weakened demographic (by no fault of their own)...severely handicapped. You will never hear me say these things did not happen; they did and it sucked. But what you will always hear me say is to echo what the Spirit of God is also saying on that matter: "For how long will you continue to circle this mountain?". The years the locust and the cankerworms have eaten will be restored, IF you give yourself to self-reflection and set aside limiting beliefs of dependency and a false sense of right-to-misbehave.

In today's America, a conservative minded person is truly free and has done away with the unhelpful mind of a slave. This person believes that only they can create the life they want and that they have the sole power to do so.
This is true today. And because they also believe it, this is what manifests in their life. NOBODY gets anything in this life unless they believe it.
Many have become so comfortable with the victim mentality that they cannot even see themselves as victors and act accordingly. And then ofcourse next comes the hatred of those who look like them but DON'T act like victims because this invalidates the logic behind their chosen form of existence...Viz-a-viz the general hatred of the black conservative within the BA community.

A black conservative person does not care about skin color. We see white people as our equals, not superiors you have to constantly ask something from. If you want something now, create it. There is not a white man on earth that can stop me from achieving what I want to achieve in life. There is more than enough for everybody. We don't do scarcity mindset. No "The man" holding us back. That mindset is a relic of the past best cast aside to move forward. Which is why I think ALL black people (not just BA) need therapy.

As conservatives, Racism is wrong so we stand against it, no matter the skin color.
Degenerate behavior is wrong, so we speak against it, no matter the skin color.
Deliberate acts of stupidity are wrong, and we are sincere and non-nepotic enough to call them out for what they are, no matter the skin color.

Is that not the goal ? The world everyone says they want to live in? So let's simply live it, hold people accountable for their actions, and build forward.
We WILL NOT give you a pass to misbehave just because you are black. Never gonna happen. cheesy Grow up from this perpetual adolescence and understand that actions in life have consequences.
This general BA misbehavior is why even the creator of BLM, as soon as she collected money from the movement, it is inside a peaceful white neighbourhood she went to go and buy multiple houses. Even she knows whats up. Dem no need tell person! cheesy

MLK would be rolling in his grave today at what is going on.
Your forefathers fought for human rights.
You are here fighting for the right for a black girl to KILL another black girl, in broad daylight, while her father is there egging her on (who strangely enough BA ignore), in front of police....and expecting the police to not intervene.
How far the branches have fallen from the tree.

Now comes the question I ask every un-straight-forward BA regarding that event: if it was your daughter or family member who was about to be stabbed by that girl, what would be your stance on how it played out? DO NOT continue to hype up that event in your backward creeds until you answer that question in a straight and non-snakey manner.

Also, what is the alternative to capitalism? Socialism? I don't want to have that argument here.
But all I can say is, what is currently going on in the US with people not wanting to work because the government is giving them money, is but a taste of what happens when socialism runs rampant across the land. Hyperinflation is next, BET $300!
Socialism has been the fall of many civilizations since the beginning of time. Some people do not read, nor do they know the history of past civilizations, nor do they have a basic understanding of macro economics. They just want to open their freshly-smoked-weed-stinking mouth and join every bandwagon without thinking...because "activity".

But I that one is another thread entirely.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 3:47am On Jun 06, 2021
MarjieJ57:
He never had any experience with any other race of women. If he's only fucking black ghetto women that means he's never Bleep any decent women including decent black women.

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Graysons: 6:28am On Jun 06, 2021
khia:

#1 You wasn't quoting what I said, what I said was "Ghanaians are welcoming and aren't jealous and envy of Black Americans" I didn't mention Nigerians.

#2 Maybe if some of you would put your arrogant pride aside we will bless you too. grin Sorry to burst your bubble but whites will never bless you with anything, they will continue stealing your precious natural resources while leaving the country in poverty.

#3 LMAO@ *Whites are super intelligent*. grin grin Boy that's your inferior mentality I was talking about. SMH undecided

#4 Someone needs to reset your brain with common sense and knowledge.
Whites are super intelligent! Take a look at European countries look at how advanced they are.
Take a look at African countries look at how backwards they are. No Africa countries can measure up to the likes of any European countries apart from south Africa,and south Africa is where it is today because of white people.
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that white people are intelligent, I have eyes I can see. undecided
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Graysons: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2021
MarjieJ57:
You are fighting for a better Nigeria? Nigeria has been around for thousands of years. How long does it take for you to get you shit together? America is only 250 years old. Black Americans have only been totally free since the 60s. The only blacks that are currently oppressed in the USA are the ones that want to be oppress.

Actually,Nigeria is only 61 years old. undecided
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 2buffagain(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
MarjieJ57:

Lol my dear, at least do a little googling about the history of something before you start making claims like "Nigeria has been around for thousands of years".

Nigeria has only been around for 61 years now.

Nigeria is younger than the colonial minded fools that still run the area and kill who oppose them.
Their clock is running out and some are dying off already. Whatever Nigeria becomes after this brief moment in time, will be Great as the younger more forward generation takes the country into their hands.

Just this week, the ancient necrotic fool of a President, Buhari (who is so daft that he runs back to the UK for health checkups, instead of building the medical infrastructure of his country) banned Nigerians from using Twitter.

These are the fools currently in power. But the time is just around the corner that they will be unseated... The right way. And even that time comes, even I would not mind going back home.

The US has been good and easy to build in for me (despite the complaint of some), but it is not my home. Home will soon be ready.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 2buffagain(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
MarjieJ57:
OMG! I have never been so free until I became a conservative! I've lost most of my family, but I have never been so at Peace with myself. I no longer have the energy to be angry anymore. Conservatism has nothing to do with politics. Trump is racist, but his racism is based on blacks not doing for themselves which I think is the cause of most non black racism. Biden is an undercover racist until his senility allow a slip or two, lol!

Conservatism allows you to focus on education, job fulfillment, hobbies, travel and eventually family fulfillment if your lucky despite your background.

I wish more of our cousins here in the US get to that point.

Thank you for being real and confessing how hard out here it is for black conservatives in the US... With the persecution coming from other black Americans.

Respect can never come about from constant whining. Simply build...

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wow! 2 Daddies for each child?! I bow to you as the Queen of Akatas, lol!! You'll have to teach me how splice sperm so I can have 2 Daddies per child. I can always use more child support for my imaginary kids! lol!! I'd never have to work again!!

AkataWoman:

Give me a break. This is not a California thing. Educated, successful black Americans are spread throughout the entire country. The problem is that immigrants like Nobody are so poor that they’re forced to live in poor neighborhood and only see one type of black.

The US Census shows that 80% of black Americans are middle class and higher socioeconomically. There are not many ghettos in the US. The majority of black Americans do not live in ghettoes.

Nigerians, on the other hand, who shit I’m public streets and have no electricity or plumbing shouldn’t be talking shit about anybody. You’re poverty is otherworldly. You’re uneducated; the majority of you are illiterate because your families can’t afford the $5/year school fees. Any group of people who have more elementary school kids selling wares on the sides of roads than in school should not be talking shit about anybody.

And for the record, black American women aren’t attracted to African men, much less chasing and bringing them around the 10 kids we have by 20 different men.

Nigerians have no right to talk about anybody.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
In Addition to these comments. Even If I thought about getting wet from a Nigerian, the body odor and the stinky breath will kill any desire. Even all our men in the penitentiary that you think we date and have kids with have running hot water and 24 hour electricity. I'm only on this forum because it's a English speaking forum. If there are other English speaking African forums, kindly direct me to them. I do occasionally meet decent people on here. But most are just looking for Me with my 25 imaginary kids to fund their pathetic lives. Sorry, but my imaginary kids comes first.

Every Nigerian I ever met in the USA was married back home but looking were for American women to have their babies.

AkataWoman:

Oh yeah, where are black American women meeting all of these Nigerian men to get wet over

You’re banned from the US for being such lowlifes, there are only a few of you in the US. Then narrow that number down to Nigerian men within a certain dating age. Then most Nigerians live in poor black communities where they create African bubbles.

Most black Americans live in middle class America.

So how are “all of these” BA women meeting Nigerian men to get wet over? When? Where? Statistically the crossing of paths are few and far between.

See what a liar you are!

Here to meet a Nigerian man Who can’t even get a visa to the US? I’m barely on this site but from the very first post many Nigerians men were sending me messages. I’ve not entertained even one. You guys are not appealing.

The lies and delusion.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Unless you are already in the United States and living a successful life; these "fact", which mention nothing about Nigerians, mean nothing for you.

Btw the most successful "blacks" in this county are Ethiopians, Somalis and other East Africans that whites consider beautiful. I've only met about 3 Nigerians here in my life. I've met plenty Africans from the Gambia and Kenya. The majority of "Africans" that whites marry are Arab.

2buffagain:

LOL I'm not going to argue with your thirsty ass.
Just gonna drop facts. Your made-up, uneducated opinions don't matter.
Be sure to shut the door on your way out after this school session. Again, we don't want you....

We are just generally better than you given the same opportunities:
https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/
https://medium.com/@joecarleton/why-nigerian-immigrants-are-the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-23a7ea5a0832

In the graphs below, note how it treats black immigrants as a unit and not just Nigerian immigrants, because if it did, our averages would be even way better. But even as that aggregate, we are still better than you.

Uneducated black American like you coming here to talk nonsense cheesy:

Broke-ass, no opportunity-taking black american coming here to say Nigerians in US are "poor" undecided

More than 1-in-4 of you ain't shit. You are the most poor in a land filled with so many opportunities. So much so that an outsider, who has to fight and suffer years of indignities before even being ALLOWED to work legally...comes in, starts from zero, and overtakes you. Ask yourself why. Don't say "It's because I'm black", because our skin is the same color. Mumu. undecided

You should have checked the FACTS before coming to show yourself a fool here.
But then again, your type don't care about facts but instead prefer emotional outbursts, lies, complaining, and still referring to yourselves with the name "nigger" used by racist white scum to define you. Martin Luther King would slap you today if he could..
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
All of your academics and you still live in your shithole country! What a waste, lol!!!
2buffagain:

Post facts or shut up.
I will not waste my time arguing with an slowpoke who just makes up numbers.
You lack the academic habit of citing facts for your arguments, and you expect anyone here to take you seriously.

Before I even wade through the rest of your diarrhea of a post, first provide facts that say only 2% of Nigerians in Nigeria are educated.
Failing the provision of FACTS to back up your numbers, leave in shame!

PS: Go wipe the ass of this guy shitting in the streets in San Francisco
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Who do you blame for you problems? Akatas?

Kvngfrosh:
@ Akatawoman
@ Khiaa
I have a question: Is it true that AA are Lazy ?
and blame the system for their problems ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145