Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (86017 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 6:51am On May 28, 2021
LikeAking:
Nigerians pls be humble, sit down.

Empty vessel make the loudest noise.

No Nigerian female in the US is richer than Opera, Serena W, etc.

Dont all the cheap Nigerian degrees you have acquired deceive you.

Life is not by degrees, your degrees will expire one day.

Most Nigerian in the USA are menial workers, etc.

Enjoy you privileges and rest.

Success is a communial structure put in place to create more success.
Eg. AA own lots of record labels thats changing the lives of many AA.

AA own many movie production outfits changing the lives of AA.

AA have a sports culture opening more and more doord for them.

You are so illiterate. Lmao! ‘Most Nigerians in the U.S are menial workers’? Egbeda champion, you think this is your shithole were having a college education is equivalent to wasting your time? Try to educate yourself, you are an embarrassment to all Nigerians here and in diaspora.

If I reply you, call my mother a LovePeddler. You are so unexposed and FOOLISH.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 6:59am On May 28, 2021
LikeAking:

yOUR GENERATIONS ARE fOOLS!

You dont even know the meaning of succesfull.

Which Nigerian American is as successful as Obama, Will Smith,MJ, Kanye west 50- CENTS, ETC? And the list is endless.

bLOODY Idiot.

Low IQ Nigerians always think they are relevant on the international scene.

AA have a higer combined net worth than Nigerians in Americans
put together.

Nigerians and our ignorant pomposity.
Instead of us to respect other people we end up showing our negative sefs.

Competing with AA in America is a disater.

AA are the reason we are enjoying certain American privileges, yet some of you are competing with them

You think success is about buying iphones and stupid cars abi?

Success it self is a structure put it place to create more and more success.

If Nigerians continue competing with AA, the end result will be terrible.

ODE. JESUS, you’re an idiot. Entertainment will always be so important to blacks and that’s why we’ll always remain subhumans.

Successful to you means being a celebrity, no academic achievements, no contribution to society moving forward, no inventions: I’m sure if I ask you the most successful white people, you’ll also name entertainers because nothing else is in your empty brain, Just musicians, tennis players and actors. Like I said you are very illiterate.

‘AA have a higer combined net worth than Nigerians in Americans
put together’

Black Americans- 46million
Nigerians- 300,000

What a smart comparison.
Lmao!

grin grin

He even called me low ‘iq’ lmao! grin

Don’t hate it’s just what we do!

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 7:10am On May 28, 2021
LikeAking:

Guy u dont know the true meaning of success so keep quiet.

You think success is building a house in the village and buying cars abi?

Go rest with your inferior reasoning.

Lmao!

See this one. I’m talking about real achievements, you’re talking about celebrities that have been in the U.S all their lives. What else did these celebrities do for their societies apart from buying cars and buying houses? What was their REAL contribution to society. STOP REASONING THROUGH YOUR ANUS.

It’s funny how you called my reasoning inferior but feel you’re inferior to a bunch of lazy ass who half of their population is in jail and the other half twerking and strippers.

YOU NO GET ONE SENSE.

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 9ton(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2021
LikeAking:
Empty vessel make the loudest noise.
No Nigerian female in the US is richer than Opera, Serena W, etc.
Dont all the cheap Nigerian degrees you have acquired deceive you.
Life is not by degrees, your degrees will expire one day.
Most Nigerian in the USA are menial workers, etc.
Enjoy you privileges and rest.
Success is a communial structure put in place to create more success. Eg. AA own lots of record labels thats changing the lives of many AA.
AA own many movie production outfits changing the lives of AA.
AA have a sports culture opening more and more doord for them.

Shame on you mr man... You know nothing about success.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2021
khiaa:

Yes, for goodness sakes use the white girls and leave black American women in peace.

hey
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2021

grin cheesy cheesy

Notice that as she gets older, the body counts are getting lesser. Cos of the law of diminishing returns and force of gravity upon her assets.

chisos o
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2021
khiaa:

Who in the hell told you I am a democrat? The Republican party is just as rotten as the Democrats.

I get so tired of ignorant people like you and the op posting what you don't know anything about. You put all black Americans in the same box.

What does it take to make you ignorant people understand that there are poor, rich and wealthy black Americans in the US, some more wealthier than any Nigerian can dream of being in the US?

Black men are responsible for getting black girls pregnant in the US just like black men are responsible for getting teenage girls pregnant in Nigeria. Black men are responsible for the poverty in Nigeria.

Nigerians need to fix Nigeria and her problems and stop worrying about what black Americans are doing. Fix Nigeria and stop running to other countries with your criminal intent.

CRIMINAL INTENTS ?
I BEG TO DIFFER
the contributions of Nigerians in technology, SCIENCE, ACADEMICS ET AL cannot be overemphasised
I'M HEADING 2 the west SOONEST AND IT'S BY DIVINE DIRECTIONS

IF NOT FOR THAT THERE IS REALLY NO POINT going there
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:30am On May 28, 2021
LastProphet:

"Bro we neither comparing intelligent here, nor in a IELTS, two errors in just one short sentence, that's poor really poor. The right use of the word is 'intelligence,' also dont say "a IELTS,' it's "an IELTS," kapish? Also dont say "former." it's "formal." So you are not aware it takes discernment to learn a language? So you have discernment? What an interesting clown! What kind of young people are we producing in this country nowadays? Imagine still talking instead of hiding and learning?

Damnn you just had to go all hard on her grin grin grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LastProphet: 10:27am On May 28, 2021
Allaboutkatiee:

Damnn you just had to go all hard on her grin grin grin

angry grin grin lots of annoying ignorant young people on NL
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LikeAking: 11:04am On May 28, 2021
Bobmarie:
You are so illiterate. Lmao! ‘Most Nigerians in the U.S are menial workers’? Egbeda champion, you think this is your shithole were having a college education is equivalent to wasting your time? Try to educate yourself, you are an embarrassment to all Nigerians here and in diaspora.

Most Nigerians are menial workers.

Stupid!

Who know know.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LikeAking: 11:08am On May 28, 2021
9ton:

Shame on you mr man... You know nothing about success.

Tell me what you know about success.

Stop hating on AA.

Go and fix your country.

Nigerians love to make noise.

A reason they now pick Kenya, SA and co bf us.

Lets be humble.

We are not better than AA.

Forget all those degrees we are acquiring and good jobs.

They will expire one day.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LikeAking: 11:13am On May 28, 2021
Bobmarie:
Lmao!

See this one. I’m talking about real achievements, you’re talking about celebrities that have been in the U.S all their lives. What else did these celebrities do for their societies about from from buying cars and buying houses? What was their REAL contribution to society. STOP REASONING THROUGH YOUR ANUS.

It’s funny how you called my reasoning inferior but feel you’re inferior to a bunch of lazy ass who half of their population is in jail and the other half twerking and strippers.

YOU NO GET ONE SENSE.

Abeg mention some real achievement of Nigerians. Abeg.

Lets compare it with the real achievements of the white.

Lets be humble.

Leave AA alone.

You know wise : What real contributions have Nigerians contributed to their societies?

AA have given back to their society than Nigerians.

FYI- The people you call strippers are richer than all the females in ur family.

Go rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LikeAking: 11:20am On May 28, 2021
I hate a life of competition and envy.

I hate the Nigerian mentality.

The moment a Nigerian finds himself in a place. The first thing they start looking for is people they are better than & people better than time.

The next thing is envy and competition.

Instead of Nigerians to unite and corporate with AA, they are doing other wise.

We think getting a degree is every thing. So the moment we get a degree we see others without one as fools.

FYI- Its not by degrees and jobs- This stuffs will expire very soon.

Life is all about the structures and connects you have erected over time.

Nigerians have dont this..
Nigerians have don that..
Nigerians are successful..

Bragalonia

Rubbish

Go and fix you God forsaken country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LikeAking: 11:29am On May 28, 2021
Bobmarie:
ODE. JESUS, you’re an idiot. Entertainment will always be so important to blacks and that’s why we’ll always remain subhumans.

Successful to you means being a celebrity, no academic achievements, no contribution to society moving forward, no inventions: I’m sure if I ask you the most successful white people, you’ll also name entertainers because nothing else is in your empty brain, Just musicians, tennis players and actors. Like I said you are an very illiterate.

‘AA have a higer combined net worth than Nigerians in Americans
put together’

Black Americans- 46million
Nigerians- 300,000

What a smart comparison.
Lmao!

grin grin

He even called me low ‘iq’ lmao! grin

Don’t hate it’s just what we do!

You are just arguing for argument sake.

Pls define what you mean by no contributions to the society.

PLS........

Make una stop this kind reasoning.

To become successful in the ent industry no easy.

Their are lots of AA guys doing great things in other fields u know that.

Pls lets learn how to respect people. Competing and discrediting AA will put lots of Nigerians in a disadvantage position.

I used to think like you, I was even worse than you, more toxic even, until I mistakenly found this famous book that changed my life.

The name of the book is "How to make friends and influence people". You will thank me latter after reading. I believe this book is one of the solution to the Nigerian problem. "Nigerians are filled with too much of bad blood"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 9ton(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2021
LikeAking:

Tell me what you know about success.

Stop hating on AA.

Go and fix your country.

Nigerians love to make noise.

A reason they now pick Kenya, SA and co bf us.

Lets be humble.

We are not better than AA.

Forget all those degrees we are acquiring and good jobs.

They will expire one day.

The only thing that can make degree and jobs to expire is death aside that nothing else..... Your AA people do not have that and it's a plus for we Nigerian.... Keep simping around... Simp

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by ovcwality(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2021
Bobmarie:

Even though I don't like some of their lifestyles, African Americans have help the black race the most, instead of fighting them why not work together or help. We are always having problems with every other black people, anyways I think most Nigerians live better than the average AA since they have better per capita income from Wikipedia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LikeAking: 5:01pm On May 28, 2021
9ton:

The only thing that can make degree and jobs to expire is death aside that nothing else..... Your AA people do not have that and it's a plus for we Nigerian.... Keep simping around... Simp

Guy be humble.

You go go far.

Show only Love
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 9ton(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2021
LikeAking:

Guy be humble.
You go go far.

Show only Love

Guy these people na people we don see finish no the simp oh
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 28, 2021
ovcwality:

Even though I don't like some of their lifestyles, African Americans have help the black race the most, instead of fighting them why not work together or help. We are always having problems with every other black people, anyways I think most Nigerians live better than the average AA since they have better per capita income from Wikipedia
All words written above me are completely untrue, you are extremely wrong. White people and every other race has helped the black race most, we can’t anything for ourselves and with that all that opportunity, majority of those guys are still losers

African immigrants are way more successful than AA. It’s just fact, we always go to school and attain great heights and academic achievements, get good jobs and open successful businesses. It’s not the same for AA. Go and read up about how successful they are as a race in America and you’ll see that majority depend on the government and are losers.

You can choose to educate yourself more about this and stop being ignorant. Your call, either ways. Good day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 11:48pm On May 28, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

CRIMINAL INTENTS ?
I BEG TO DIFFER
the contributions of Nigerians in technology, SCIENCE, ACADEMICS ET AL cannot be overemphasised
I'M HEADING 2 the west SOONEST AND IT'S BY DIVINE DIRECTIONS

IF NOT FOR THAT THERE IS REALLY NO POINT going there
There are millions of successful people in the West, successful Nigerians are just a grain of rice in a bucket.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2021
khiaa:

There are millions of successful people in the West, successful Nigerians are just a grain of rice in a bucket.
let's not go knee deep in there khiaa

nice to meet you
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by BSdetector: 12:56am On May 29, 2021
Bobmarie:
All words written above me are completely untrue, you are extremely wrong. White people and every other race has helped the black race most, we can’t anything for ourselves and with that all that opportunity, majority of those guys are still losers

African immigrants are way more successful than AA. It’s just fact, we always go to school and attain great heights and academic achievements, get good jobs and open successful businesses. It’s not the same for AA. Go and read up about how successful they are as a race in America and you’ll see that majority depend on the government and are losers.

You can choose to educate yourself more about this and stop being ignorant. Your call, either ways. Good day!

Jeez......your education made you a piece of shit, I hope you're not from Nigeria cus it's embarrassing to share a country with fvckers like you........ always bragging about SHIT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by BSdetector: 1:06am On May 29, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You are wrong. Make your research, the word Akata is a wild cat in yoruba. And the origin and usage was not derogatory word. Like I explained before, our men saw their girls cannot be controlled like wives here, so they used to themselves "she is Akata oooo and tear you to pieces like a wild cat,.so if you dont love her, dont go near her". Also, they used to say they dance like wild cats cos their moves when dancing to Nigerian music but Akatas have perfected the moves and even better than Africans.

But I agree with you that the word has been polluted these days. But Akatas who know the real meaning dont mind. The even call themselves akatas.

You're clearly daft and full of shit.....a simple google translation search would have saved you the embarrassment. Why do you fvckin igbos love to spread lies and falsehood..... everything you're fvckin saying is full of absolute BS that I actually feel like freakin slapping your bitch face....fvck you stupid history revisionists. AKATA ISN'T A YORUBA WORD

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by BSdetector: 1:30am On May 29, 2021
LikeAking:
I hate a life of competition and envy.

I hate the Nigerian mentality.

The moment a Nigerian finds himself in a place. The first thing they start looking for is people they are better than & people better than time.

The next thing is envy and competition.

Instead of Nigerians to unite and corporate with AA, they are doing other wise.

We think getting a degree is every thing. So the moment we get a degree we see others without one as fools.

FYI- Its not by degrees and jobs- This stuffs will expire very soon.

Life is all about the structures and connects you have erected over time.

Nigerians have dont this..
Nigerians have don that..
Nigerians are successful..

Bragalonia

Rubbish

Go and fix you God forsaken country.

They can't just move into somewhere, low key be successful and make money, they've got to blow their little horns and brag about their worthless degree in pol science or some stupid course......the fvckin asian migrants are light years ahead of us but some mofos are bragging and comparing themselves with people who have gone through systematic racial prosecution......most of these lose mouth nigerians can't go through half of what these AA's have gone through....they have problems and am not justifying some part of their culture which is negative, but it's highly hypocritical for fvckin nigerians who have turned their country into a 3rd world crime hellhole to start criticizing AA's based off black stereotypes....we claim most educated diasporan but our country is currently being run by a fvckin numbskvll.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LikeAking: 3:08am On May 29, 2021
BSdetector:

They can't just move into somewhere, low key be successful and make money, they've got to blow their little horns and brag about their worthless degree in pol science or some stupid course......the fvckin asian migrants are light years ahead of us but some mofos are bragging and comparing themselves with people who have gone through systematic racial prosecution......most of these lose mouth nigerians can't go through half of what these AA's have gone through....they have problems and am not justifying some part of their culture which is negative, but it's highly hypocritical for fvckin nigerians who have turned their country into a 3rd world crime hellhole to start criticizing AA's based off black stereotypes....we claim most educated diasporan but our country is currently being run by a fvckin numbskvll.....

Rubbish education that cant create ANY VALUE in.

THE HUMBLE Asians are doing it big in silence, that how life should be.

Nigerians only see and talk about negativity. What about the good sides of AA?

Empty vessels make the loudest noise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by BetExpert: 3:11am On May 29, 2021
khiaa:

Kindly ignore the enormous vituperation and lies in this useless godforsaken thread. Most of us don't think like the OP does, just a few. My wife is AA and she's the best wife a man can pray for.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 4:16am On May 29, 2021
BetExpert:
Kindly ignore the enormous vituperation and lies in this useless godforsaken thread. Most of us don't think like the OP does, just a few. My wife is AA and she's the best wife a man can pray for.

Congratulations on your marriage, how long have you and your beautiful wife been married?

You see 2buffagain, Black American women are beautiful and make wonderful wives, you just have to get rid of the bigotry that blinds you in order to appreciate us. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 4:44am On May 29, 2021
9ton:

WOW!!! The ignorance.

#1 "Only death can expire a job", what about being fired, down sizing, going out of business?

#2 "Black Americans don't have degrees and jobs?" How are Black American professionals able to hold high positions in Business, Medicine, Science, Technology, and Education without degrees?

#3 You type stuff out of envy without thinking.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 4:59am On May 29, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

let's not go knee deep in there khiaa

nice to meet you

Sometimes a person has to go knee deep especially when they're telling the truth.

Nice to meet you as well. smiley
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 5:05am On May 29, 2021
ovcwality:

Wikipedia is not a reliable source.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 5:19am On May 29, 2021
Bobmarie:
Lmao!

See this one. I’m talking about real achievements, you’re talking about celebrities that have been in the U.S all their lives. What else did these celebrities do for their societies apart from buying cars and buying houses? What was their REAL contribution to society. STOP REASONING THROUGH YOUR ANUS.

YOU NO GET ONE SENSE.

So you're not intelligent enough to understand that the entertainment business is a BUSINESS ran and owned by some BLACK AMERICAN BUSINESS women and men? Lord help Nigerians. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 5:19am On May 29, 2021
Bobmarie:
Lmao!

YOU NO GET ONE SENSE.

S

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (53) (Reply)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.