Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (85992 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
By All means, get a vasectomy whether you find a dumb bitch to support your ass or not!!

Next tip: Make sure you get a vasectomy. Without her knowledge. You can reverse it later if you're sure she's the one for you.

If you don't know what vasectomy is, use Google. Now, if you want to leave Nigeria and follow Akata, you must drop your native brain and adopt American brain. Akata ladies get pregnant easily. Very easily. And she's having that kid grin. She's not aborting it for nothing. If she could have kids for deadbeat men and put them on child support, believe me, she sure is going to have yours because you are a better catch. Please please please. Get a vasectomy. And also pay from it from your pocket or use your personal health insurance. It is cheap.

This is to protect yourself from a baby that will end up turning you into her slave for the next 18 years.

While you are paying her child support every month for the next 18 years, it is another nigga with a fat cock that will be slamming her from behind and she will be using your child support money to buy new weaves, do her nails, and buy Air Jordans for her new side dude.

Attached is my vasectomy result. No hoe is getting pregnant for me till I'm ready grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Word, I prefer my Franco Africans!!

khiaa:

This is not your website it belongs to Seun who welcomes everyone not just Nigerians. If you don't like it create your own website and let whoever you want on it.

I'm sure you visit Lipstick Alley all of the time and the ratçhed Worldstarhiphop Site was created by a Nigerian.

There's no such thing as a Nigerian Prince and if there was he sure wouldn't be on this site.If I wanted an African man he wouldn't be from Nigeria.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
That's why you should continue to keep you worthless ass in Shitgeria and wait on your savior white girl that ain't coming .

SkinnyDude:
Takesha . keisha. every thing na sha sha. I dey like their names oo
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
And that's the beauty of all this! We will waste ALL your time and not give you a dime. Now who's the dumb one?

SkinnyDude:
one very old akata woman from Atlanta wey I meet for FB.. she is 62. I shock say me and this woman dey sex chat and share nude.. but whenever I ask her for money. she go vex. na em I tear race oo
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
It appears you still have one brain cell left. This is about the only thing you said that makes sense!!

This brings me to my next tip: When you meet them online, NEVER EVER EVER ASK THEM FOR MONEY.

I know say hungry dey naija and everybody Don dey find where Dem go chop. But as our parent's generation used to say: Na the most patient dog go eat the fattest bone. This saying hold true in this type of relationship.

You are not the only naija boy or Ghanaian boy or Jamaican boy that is sending her DM. Una plenty.

If you ask her for money, you have lost the game. Asking her for money is clearly telling her that you are only interested in her for her money. She is trying to find love and companionship. So why don't you give her what she seeks.

Listen all you youngsters and hellcats, if a woman loves you and you tell her to jump, she will ask you how high do you want her to jump. Women are emotional creatures. They need someone to key into their emotional needs. Money is not an emotional need. Being caring is emotional. Love is emotional.

I know say you want drive Benz and enter club and buy drink for Dem Bois. That one will come later. Just show the Akata love and emotional care. When she travels to naija to see you, and you guys meet and you rock her world, when she is leaving Naija to return back to Yankee, she will feel that she is leaving a part of herself back in Nigeria. And she will do everything to reunite with you. It is after she returns back that you can now start to ask for money. She will open her purse for you.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
You don't need to worry about messes in your life. The whole world know all y'all want green cards. Ain't no penis in all of Africa that damn good!!

tiptoe1:

I believe some of them are cool headed but majority are insane bro. The ratchetness in them is disgusting, always trying to be hardcore. They're always complaining about people being fake but they themselves aren't any different.

I can see people attacking you here thinking you're just typing nonsense. I just pray none of them gets into their mess

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Gee! That never happens in Nigeria, lol!!

tiptoe1:

You're right. They go through alot of things as a child like family instability , abusive parents or stories on how they got raped by their uncles. I've been told a lot of stories and I think it affected them mentally.

I won't be surprised if your friend isn't the owner of the kid.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
So, the OP must be the king of niggers, lol!! That's all he knows how to associate with!

shadeyinka:

I think you've allowed the OP get under your skin. He's just speaking from his experience amongst the black Americans he associates with.

He didn't factor in education, neighborhood, parental and other factors. A black American who didn't complete high school, from a rough neighbourhood, having a single mum is likely going to behave as he has described.

Nairaland is a battle ground, expect no quarters. You can write a counter-thread though.

Shalom

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
I bet you'll be dreaming about Shaquanda when you're electricity goes out tonight in the 100 degree heat!!

drmikeadams:

grin grin grin grin I think say na only me hate all dose dere useless olosho names
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Coming from someone that begged their way out of poverty; that is if you're even out of poverty!!

tiptoe1:

I thought you people find th word "black American"offensive and preferred to be addressed as an " African American" but I won't even call you any of that.

You're an Akata to me, a name given to a person who lacks morals, lacks education, lacks culture, ignorant and wayward.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by shadeyinka(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
MarjieJ57:
So he must be the king of niggers, lol!!

LOL!
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
He can only do that if a white women actually wanted his ass. That's why he bashes black women.

Graysons:

Akata women are wild fvck fvck fvck nai full their head.
Next time give us tips on how to date white women biko.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
I guess you're supposed to be rude because you were defending your honor. You know Nigerian women are slaves to Nigerian men. They don't dare defend themselves even when they are right if THEY don't want to get their asses beaten.

khia:

Do you see why I call you hypocrites? That poster said I was a crazy woman and I called him delusional. It's amazing how you overlooked his comment.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
How about you all stay in Shitgeria and leave Black Americans alone.

I didn't see that and am going to warn him about it
You claim everything op was saying is a lie
Do you know how you can make us believe you
Give us some prove
There is a paragraph there that what he said is absolutely true have experience that with them before
Although I haven't been to USA before but at least have chatted with some of them before and they showed me their real behavior even without seeing them imagine that angry

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
As long as she has running hot water and 24 hour electricity she is STILL LIVING BETTER THAN YOUR CULTURED TRAINING!

tiptoe1:

They have the highest number of "bastard child" and the woman wont even feel anything about it. Many men later got to find out the children they've been raising isn't theirs but they move on with the marriage cause they have no choice.

You see them giving birth to 5 children with four different baby daddies and depending on welfare, they are the highest set of people in USA who depends on welfare.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
I'm sure you're lovely white woman is just an Iphone away!!

drezzyx:
kia rio be calm not everybody loves african american.
For me they are too violent,crazy and can kill at a slightest provocation.
AFRICAN AMERICAN IS A NO NO.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by drmikeadams(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
MarjieJ57:
I bet you'll be dreaming about Shaquanda when you're electricity goes out tonight in the 100 degree heat!!

grin grin angry angry
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Why are you worried about Nigerians in America when you haven't scammed you way there yet!!

superemmy:

You forgot to mention most Akata women are uneducated, in fact they rarely aspire or have determination to succeed. Even Cnn records Nigerians as having the highest 53% index of the most educated black race in the USA.

And the fact that Akata women are too raw, uncouth and most of the time uncivilized in their manner of speaking.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
No, Nigeria looks worse!

asanwafo:
That how they want Nigeria to look like. A country of no value in the name of civilization
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
No one needs to dispute your facts because it will be a cold day in hell if 99% of y'all will ever get to the USA. So bash all you want. We own who we are. And we still have better circumstances than most of you. When are you all going to own how useless you are when you are not scamming people?

Ok let's get back on track with my tips for Dating AA women.

PS: I am not here to bash AA women. Far from it. I gain nothing from bashing them. I am just talking about my observations from being with them and the countless "anomalies" which you will encounter and have to tolerate when dating them as a Nigerian guy. And those anomalies are plenty.

So if you don't like what I am saying, simply open your own thread to dispute the facts. Thank you.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
MarjieJ57:
I guess you're supposed to be rude because you were defending your honor. You know Nigerian women are slaves to Nigerian men. They don't dare defend themselves even when they are right if THEY don't want to get their asses beaten.

Nigerian women need to learn how to pick up a pot and hit them over their overbearing heads to protect themselves from these beasts. I wish a mofo would try abusing me and think he's gonna just walk away unharmed.

**Waiting for the women beaters to start whining.** angry
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Doesn't Nigeria already look like that?

asanwafo:
That how they want Nigeria to look like. A country of no value in the name of civilization

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
And now the double standards! Don't worry Nigerian boys and girls. Like I stated before. It'll be a cold day in hell before the majority of you will get to the USA. Nigerian scammers before you like the OP have bleeped that dream up for you.

Lol. Sorry. African American guys don't seek Nigerian ladies to marry online or offline.

That one is a closed road.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Graysons: 1:27am On Jun 02, 2021
MarjieJ57:
He can only do that if a white women actually wanted his ass. That's why he bashes black women.

You don't mean it!
So he's taking his frustration on black women? that's low. lipsrsealed

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Graysons: 1:31am On Jun 02, 2021
MarjieJ57:
And now the double standards! Don't worry Nigerian boys and girls. Like I stated before. It'll be a cold day in hell before the majority of you will get to the USA. Nigerian scammers before you like the OP have bleeped that dream up for you.

Being scammers is not bad tho,it shows that we are smarter and do not lives on tress or bath naked like the western media portraits.
And lastly, not everyone wants to go to America,the U.S is not heaven you know. undecided

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 2buffagain(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Graysons:
Being scammers is not bad tho,it shows that we are smarter and do not lives on tress or bath naked like the western media portraits.
And lastly, not everyone wants to go to America,the U.S is not heaven you know. undecided

I'm confused. Doesn't everyone bath naked?

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Keenly following... marjiej57 i replied your mail already.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 2buffagain(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
MarjieJ57:
No, Nigeria looks worse!

Nigeria IS worse of course.

Which is why one wonders why some of you don't even finish high school which is free to you here in the US.
It is because of the very same bad situation in Nigeria that when we come here, we kill it and take full advantage of the working infrastructure, which a lot of you here overlook and instead rather complain to thy kingdom come rather than build yourselves up.
Yes there were previous attempts like the black wallstreets, but never give up. Israel has been torn down and cast into slavery many times in history from Egypt to Germany...yet still she stands. And in fact, spurred by the tough history, was motivated to advance quite faster than other civilizations in certain things.

When you are done, ask yourself why every country in this world run by black people is a shitshow.
Or, if the USA is all you know about, why even every city run by black people (Detroit?) BECOMES a decrepit shitshow.
Don't say racism. Try harder.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by MarjieJ57(f): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Vasectomies are not that easy to reverse. But at least there will be one less child that will suffer from a part time cheating father.

Thastie:

Khiaa, the dumb and stupid one is you. Do you know why? With all your blabbings you don't even know that a vasectomy can be reversed. He didn't risk his life, no one has died from a vasectomy. The procedure last only for fifteen minutes.
And why are you pained over his choice, like why?

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
MarjieJ57:
That's why you should continue to keep you worthless ass in Shitgeria and wait on your savior white girl that ain't coming .

I believe he's saying that he likes those names. grin
Oooooh, you brought up the WHITE girls. grin The Nigerian coons worship everything white including ancient old hags and dogs.

You can disgrace Black American women, Jamaican women, Afro Hispanics, or even African women, but don't you dare say anything negative or disgraceful about the object of their worship. They will lose the little sense that they have. You will become enemy number one. grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Cc omobarca
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 4:29am On Jun 03, 2021
MarjieJ57:
Word, I prefer my Franco Africans!!

Yeah, maybe you should go to Senegal instead of Nigeria, they're more friendly and welcoming. I use to want to visit Nigeria but not anymore, I prefer Ghana, the people are such sweethearts and they don't have envy and jealousy in their hearts for Black Americans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man / My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56