Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) (142214 Views)

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by lomprico(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Two many unanswered questions. What was the motive behind this crime

ransom
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by sketcherJ(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2020
northvietnam:

The motive is that she is dating a yahoo boy ...

Money was paid into the boy friends account and the boy short changed the guy that brought the deal. The guy that brought the deal later after many weeks invited the boy friend over for a drink , he went their with his babe and a friend .
The guy that brought the deal now called his cult members , they kidnapped the 3 of them to a forest , the girls boy friend was shut at the leg in other to make him fear for his life and bring the money he was owing but the bullet didn’t enter ..

They now used matches on his head , if u check the pics, u will see one with a machet wound .

After killing her boy friend , u know they must kill the rest in other to cover their tracks ..... she brought this death on her self
how did you know this bro. Was there a video or something. Would like to see please
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 02, 2020
Chai my spec on future wifey looks dat diz bastard killed like dis..... cry
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Iceberg3: 6:15pm On May 02, 2020
Just look at the satanic evil thing
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On May 02, 2020
Some human beans are very very earthless
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2020
Temptee101:

How did you know this?

I guess you must be hiding somewhere in the forest when such heinous crime was being perpetrated

I think the police will be glad to hear this story from you

You see how ignorant you can be....

I’m giving u first hand info from the suspects mouth and u are here fooling ur self ...

Akpan led the gang but Birght contracted them cuz bright and Akpan belongs to a cult group called ice landers ... in PH.

Bright was the guy that gave the girls boyfriend a yahoo deal which he shortchanged him of some good money ....

Bright is on the run tho
What u don’t know is bigger than U

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 02, 2020
terrible world
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by ignis: 6:16pm On May 02, 2020
See beautiful gal
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by sketcherJ(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

It could be, if the watch the first video, three of them when to someone house, and the person then called kidnapper on them.
The story is kinda complex
which video bro? Can u share me a link please
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2020
This is the difference between Nigeria and America.
Imagine someone like Evans the kidnapper has not been sentenced till date.
In the U.S, a case like this will reach the president.
But here in Nigeria, the case may linger for years unless the victim came from a rich family.
This life u live in Nigeria, make peace with everyone. If ur owing any Nigerian money try and pay back or at least contact the person from time to time that u will pay back. Keep few friends. Show acts of love around u, especially to the small boys in the street that secure ur hood.
Keep ur friends close and ur enemies even close. And keep ur new riches to urself. And personally i think, more females than males, especially the ones that move in groups.

Biggie said it aptly in his song , 'the warning'

"They heard about the Rolexes and the Lexus
with the Texas license plate outta state
they heard about the pounds
you got down in Georgetown
and they heard you got half of Virginia locked down
they even heard about the crib
you bought your moms south Florida
the fifth corridor."

'it's the ones that smoke blunts with you
see your picture
now they wanna
grab they guns and come and get you'

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2020
sketcherJ:
how did you know this bro. Was there a video or something. Would like to see please
Nature of my job ... don’t ask about my job please

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by noisy45(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2020
shakushakuist:
e.v.i.l cry
they should allow me to torture this guy with acid
angry

SARS are good at using that to torture
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:18pm On May 02, 2020
sthecy:
A beauty gone just like dat. She never planned for this. If someone had told her this would happen, she will curse that person
you ringtones go sweet die. I just dey imagine am
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by dangoteinlaw: 6:19pm On May 02, 2020
IbotNugida:
I will be waiting for this guy at the gallow in Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison, to hang this beast and then burn his corpse to ashes!
please do sir and the country thanks you for your service, if someone can be this heartless then the rest of his days on earth should be a living hell. There are still alot of him out there and i hope they meet their waterloo before they cause this kind of damage.

2 Likes

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Femeto: 6:20pm On May 02, 2020
Very horrific.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 02, 2020
Seriously I think we should go back to the old ways of public firing squad!! It will send a clear message to people like this swear down!!
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by ostarlink: 6:22pm On May 02, 2020
This is terrible. Nawaoo for some animals in human skin
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2020
some cases deserves instant jungle justice or death penalty
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Essential(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2020
chigoizie7:
People get mind ooh. Only you kill 3 people.
pls try and read the full story the devilish guy was not alone.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by virginchaser(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2020
This is a result of many one night stand that occurred few years ago in oil producing regions. Innocent kids were not tamed and left to become monsters that are now terrorizing communities. State security apparatus are overwhelmed with crime rates and some unfriendly E press.
It is high time we need to know parents that brought these bastards to the world, their communities both native and resident. Why were their activities not reported to the authority.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 02, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:
A significant percentage of Nigerians are very wicked people.

#THEREVOLUTIONWILLNOTBETELEVISED!

I completely agree with this statement. Permit me to even go further and say Nigerians are evil people.

Yes I said it and I am a Nigerian as well. I give up on this country

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2020
Why has man inhumanity to man increased so much nowadays, things that were repugnant and barbaric in the sight of the public is the past has become a daily occurrence and somehow gradually becoming normal in our consciousness.
Certainly every man's behavior is influenced by his/her environment, as our leadership process continued to dwindle so is the sanity of our people.
Once we get our leadership right, less of this wickedness will occur.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2020
Essential:

pls try and read the full story the devilish guy was not alone.

That doesn’t mean that he didn’t kill them.

If you are 10 armed robbers and one of you kills anyone. You all will be charged with murder.

So, this guy killed 3 people.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2020
ladies should be very careful in choosing the type of guys dey roll with
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Systrom(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Two many unanswered questions. What was the motive behind this crime
Watch the video, he confessed

From what he confessed, a guy named bright who they belong to the same cult “Iceland Confraternity” tabled the matter to him, that one of the deceased betrayed him after they did a deal together and the money entered.

So the killer Friday Akpan told bright to lure them out. And then the girl who is probably dating one of the dead guys was with them. She just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. The killers had to kill her too or she will probably expose them

Bright is currently at large. But in this kind of case that has gone viral and the police has caught some suspects who will give them info about him, coupled with the lockdown all over Nigeria and the world. He will be caught before 2 weeks time

Where does he want to run to ?

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2020
northvietnam:

You see how ignorant you can be....

I’m giving u first hand info from the suspects mouth and u are here fooling ur self ...

Akpan led the gang but Birght contracted them cuz bright and Akpan belongs to a cult group called ice landers ... in PH.

Bright was the guy that gave the girls boyfriend a yahoo deal which he shortchanged him of some good money ....

Bright is on the run tho
What u don’t know is bigger than U

Ok....

This is the first thing you have ever known, congrats!

This lockdown is definitely good for your brain
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by funshint(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2020
Rivers, Edo and Delta(RED)....those three states need prayers.

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2020
Temptee101:

Ok....

This is the first thing you have ever known, congrats!

This lockdown is definitely good for your brain

Na ur type good to stay 20 on awaiting trial list ...

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2020
This can't be the work of the devil

The devil is far more compassionate
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Smartiyke40: 6:29pm On May 02, 2020
Why is man this so wicked? The question is what was his motive behind that barbaric act? And how was he able to kidnap 2 guys and a lady alone? I guess he didn't carry out the evil alone..... Though he has been arrested but the soul of innocent youth are gone. May he be served the consequences! RIP to the dead...
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by paix(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2020
Ningen:
Rapist are killers.
The society doesn't need people like him.

The authorities should extract all the vital info and then swiftly fire hot bullets to kiss his head.

Why waste the previous bullets on him. Just hang him or tie him to a pick-up and drag him till he dies.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by ecclize: 6:30pm On May 02, 2020
My heart skip when i read things like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! / Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.