Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) (142213 Views)

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2020
funshint:
Rivers, Edo and Delta(RED)....those three states need prayers.

And Delta is even now calm. It's the old days people still use to judge the state.

Yes Hooliganism and thuggery exist. But unwarranted killing has drastically reduced

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by pacificom: 6:34pm On May 02, 2020
crownwealth:
Death by firing squad
Death by Hanging will be a better way for this basterd.

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
Just imagine the amount of begging this girl did from the moment she was kidnapped till she was rapped and killed. Like how are some people this heartless? Many killers are roaming free in this country, some are even on this forum and in this thread in particular.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by paix(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2020
philip0906:
Chai..Just waste human being like fowl.

Even fowl, you don't just waste it. You kill to eat it.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by back2sender: 6:38pm On May 02, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:
A significant percentage of Nigerians are very wicked people.

#THEREVOLUTIONWILLNOTBETELEVISED!

NOW YOU KNOW WHY THIS COUNTRY HAS NOT MOVED TO ELDORADO.
Nigerians wickedness cuts across the rich and the poor.

See what able bodied young men did to there fellow human beings!

If no change in people's attitude for good then expect no miracles because even when the leader wabst to do good it will be the people that will be sabotaging the efforts both at the TOP and at the BOTTOM

2 Likes

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2020
Uniport girls please abeg just dey house. Make una No too dey waka for road..these demons are lurking everywhere looking for who to rape
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
someone should answer question for me,according to the story one of the guys was bullet-proof,how come he didn't run,second how come they couldn't over power the man
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by StandardJohn(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
pathetic. But this man can't kill two men and a lady alone. He should be tortured to the point of no return.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by makavelli80(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2020
They may escape
starbuck:
They are heartless cry cry cry... They should be tied with a heavy stone and be pushed into the River Niger alive..

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by thugmansion(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2020
You will be doing this dude a favour if you want him killed with a gun. He should be chopped in bits with a machete and let him die slowly.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by laughitall(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
How some people still live after committing such crimes baffles me.
For the first time in my life, I killed a chicken for Xmas and it took me almost a month to get over the fowl's struggle and blood splashing.
I even almost let it go.
na so them dey talk ..
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nairalandmonika: 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2020
Golan007:

What kind of soft sentence is this?

They should live through a slow but painful death.

The stages must take months if not years to complete.

Whenever they think they have overcome the first round you apply something more painful and extreme.

Slow but painful death they need.
go and apply to be sars chief torturer o
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nairalandmonika: 6:53pm On May 02, 2020
Temptee101:

How did you know this?

I guess you must be hiding somewhere in the forest when such heinous crime was being perpetrated

I think the police will be glad to hear this story from you
There's a video here on nl, were the guy was confessing.

https://www.nairaland.com/5830960/photos-3-uniport-students-killed#89100218
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by domopps(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2020
After having carnal knowledge of her that was not even enough for your cruel soul you still went ahead and killed her ....but the one million naira question here is

WHY ?

CHEERS
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Niggsrdumb: 6:59pm On May 02, 2020
This people are on nairaland, the types that would call you hypocrite when you call out counter cultural behaviours in society.

They're also sex addicts.

Simply put

Anyone who uses the word hypocrite, constantly talks about sex . Could be a man or woman.

Most come from abusive backgrounds and their population is huge in Nigeria spread amongst different tribes.

Warri , lagos, etc

Watch out..
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 02, 2020
What exactly is the purpose of posting these ugly shits over and over and over...

Do you think it's fun talking or reading or imagining what she likely went through?

Do you think it's entertaining; seeing before and after picture of cases like this? What exactly are we to do with it? Are we to compare the bodies for better understanding or what?

We don't need the pictures to understand the color of the evil already perpetrated. And... the would be comments; nothing new, the same old robotic reactions as expected.

However, pictures can be useful when justice is playing hide and seek; yes, it can refuel the push for justice if necessary. But for now, let the eyes weep for the contents already in the head.

Repeating bad news isn't condolence.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by donMIG(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2020
Couldn't kill a fuckin chicken n some one is here killing a full grown ass babe
E pain me I swesr.... Where we dei go?
Y God no go allow us dei die of sickness anyhow
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by macAB: 6:59pm On May 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
For the first time in my life, I killed a chicken for Xmas and it took me almost a month to get over the fowl's struggle and blood splashing.
I even almost let it go.
u try I can't kill a fowl
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by macAB: 7:00pm On May 02, 2020
Virgohills:
800k. Reach me from my signature
Barawo
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by micflo28(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2020
I cast and bind this kind loss for parents
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by just2endowed: 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
This is really terrible!!!

A Twitter user, King Tunde @iamwytunes has shared more photos of the young lady identified as Joy Adoki, a UNIPORT student who was murdered alongside other two guys.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamwytunes/status/1256356375879389187

Thought of man is extremely wicked
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by tillaman(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
tete7000:

But death is really not a punishment. With one bullet, he is dead. Confining a criminal in to confined space for years allowing him wake up everyday for years, wishing for death is always a harder punishment.
like placing their scrotum on fire or death by a thousand cuts
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by magicminister: 7:05pm On May 02, 2020
Sportwin:
They killed three pple
But feminist decided to focus on just the female
What about the men , Don't they deserve a little attention too
Rip men

The evildoers will face the wrath

Though the 3 of them were murdered and faced significant trauma, only one of them was raped and tortured before murder. Please change your way of thinking!

I just want to see justice done!
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by ambassador9: 7:05pm On May 02, 2020
Rip joy
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Vulcan24(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2020
Hell angels within

where Michael the soldier

flash the sabre at the demons neck

so not one more mother will weep

light the candle, with heads bowed

the mourners March, we but dead men

not time nor age knows when

but to lie in peace we all pray

pray for the dead
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2020
I tried to kill a chicken, the moment that I saw blood I drop the knife, another person finished with the killing.
southniyikaye:
I even almost let it go.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
This is really terrible!!!

A Twitter user, King Tunde @iamwytunes has shared more photos of the young lady identified as Joy Adoki, a UNIPORT student who was murdered alongside other two guys.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamwytunes/status/1256356375879389187

Gone just like that at such a young age.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Chizman042: 7:07pm On May 02, 2020
The heart of men is desperately wicked.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Vulcan24(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2020
evilive:
What exactly is the purpose of posting these ugly shits over and over and over...

Do you think it's fun talking or reading or imagining what she likely went through?

Do you think it's entertaining; seeing before and after picture of cases like this? What exactly are we to do with it? Are we to compare the bodies for better understanding or what?

We don't need the pictures to understand the color of the evil already perpetrated. And... the would be comments; nothing new, the same old robotic reactions as expected.

However, pictures can be useful when justice is playing hide and seek; yes, it can refuel the push for justice if necessary. But for now, let the eyes weep for the contents already in the head.

Repeating bad news isn't condolence.

death makes you value the life you live
and live less recklessly
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Stewart883(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Just imagine the amount of begging this girl did from the moment she was kidnapped till she was rapped and killed. Like how are some people this heartless? Many killers are roaming free in this country, some are even on this forum and in this thread in particular.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Chirowman(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2020
as i look at this pictures tears fills my eyes ,an innocent young lady life has been shortened just like that without conscience and even added rape.later someone with brain tumour will open mouth and tell me jungle justice is bad ,i can skin this idiot kidnapper alive for wasting innocent soul .no one has the right to kill any human being ,may God accept her innocent soul what a beauty .as far as kidnappers,armed robbers ,assassins and all this evil social vices is involved you can arrest me for jungle justice but just know i hate them with passion and i can burn them alive . may the 3 uniport students souls rest in peace .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! / Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.