Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) (142205 Views)

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Amanda4life: 8:38pm On May 02, 2020
Useless calabar bastard
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Mrsprof(f): 8:41pm On May 02, 2020
Honestly this wickedness is too much. I'm dumbfounded at the level of wickedness some demons called humans can harbor.
My question is ,is that devil the only one that carried out this evil? Where are others?

2 Likes

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2020
lexyking:

how so? except if you can convince me that she didn't know that her boyfriend is a cultist and a Yahoo boy. one thing that is common with these girls that follow cultists is their tendencies to always insult and bully people then threaten them with their boyfriends. so as far as I'm concerned any girl that knowingly gets involved with a cultist deserves whatever the cultist gets

Life isn't black and white bro.

2 Likes

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Goovo(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2020
Sampam911:
Too bad...wen ashawo for my area now na 300naira....
how u take know?

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:00pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by lexyking(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Life isn't black and white bro.

when it comes to the choices we make, life is definitely black and white . its either you choose to do the right thing or you dont, there's no sitting on the fence.

and in this case I said and I will repeat it that if she knowingly and willingly accepted to date a cultist, then she deserves whatever the cultist got my only sympathy is to the parents

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by craves(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2020
how do people gather the mind and courage to commit such crimes sef. na wah o undecided undecided undecided

meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Drsmartphilips: 9:23pm On May 02, 2020
Thank God the guy is not a Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Successkay12(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2020
We all really need to take life easy after seeing the pics of this beautiful damsel before painful incident and after the incident...... May her soul rest in peace and judgement is of the Lord for the evil/wicked people......
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2020
Some people are not humans, they dont deserve to be called humans.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Xcecutive: 9:37pm On May 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
How some people still live after committing such crimes baffles me.
For the first time in my life, I killed a chicken for Xmas and it took me almost a month to get over the fowl's struggle and blood splashing.
I even almost let it go.

I killed a Catfish... Felt sad to even eat it. I managed sha

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:50pm On May 02, 2020
AccessME:
What could this innocent girl have done to be molested and killed in such manner?

Chai.. Some People are wicked sha

We keep telling these girls and they wont listen....STOP REVEALING YOURSELF AND LOCATION ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

There is no police in Nigeria. We have authorized government thugs, not police.

I guarantee you that Friday Akpan has been arrested before and very recently before this atrocity. Infact, there is no guarantee that he wont be released now.

We release hardcore terrorists back into society. We release bandits back into society. We don't even bother to arrest fulani herdsmen, however many lives they wipe out.

Anyone relying on police for security is a f00l.

Ladies, you are your own police! Come up with personal safety guide for yourself. Shield yourself away from too much provocative contact with public.....whether on the city street or on the social media pages.

I see some of you on social media and with enough info that gives away your personal info and even location.

There are apps that can reveal the gps coordinates where your picture was taken. Most girls take pictures around their comfort environment. What else does a criminal need to pick you up after you told him where you are? It aggravates the issue when you dress and appear with a "come get me" sexytude!

We know you have right to dress anyway you like. Cool! You also have a right to live. Make damn sure your right to live takes priority over your right to dress anyhow you want.
This is not the society of your grandmothers. Perverts are on prowl!
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Gkemz: 9:56pm On May 02, 2020
They raped her and murdered her in a cold blood. The culprits must be cultists. To tackle crime, smoke all cultists.

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by MhizJoyce(f): 10:01pm On May 02, 2020
starbuck:
They are heartless cry cry cry... They should be tied with a heavy stone and be pushed into the River Niger alive..
Tell Busoka Dakolo that this is the real meaning of "Rape"
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Juliusmomoh: 10:17pm On May 02, 2020
How will she not be rape, ..... Look at the way she dress, am sure she's the one that seduce the rapist first. . Fool
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by hyperflex(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2020
The annoying thing is they won't kill him. He would just be in jail until one rich man needs someone for another murder job. Governors never sign for people on death row to be killed. Rev King still out there
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by abeggnow: 10:28pm On May 02, 2020
Ningen:
Rapist are killers.
The society doesn't need people like him.

The authorities should extract all the vital info and then swiftly fire hot bullets to kiss his head.

why should he be shot Hanging is better. Its cheaper too.

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Ochogbe(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2020
This country needs prayers. Only God can safe the situation
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:36pm On May 02, 2020
Whose bullet be this?

Nigerian police should be scrapped and we start all over.

No be forensic evidence be this? Why dem no collect the shell casing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Gentlesoul96(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2020
Pure wickedness !!!

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Digmygold: 11:08pm On May 02, 2020
May God help us erase all these bedevilled souls from earth. Ubunja replicas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 02, 2020
AccessME:
What could this innocent girl have done to be molested and killed in such manner?

Chai.. Some People are wicked sha
so the boys nor be innocent? Na only the girl u dey mourn for?

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Chybyke1992: 11:34pm On May 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
This is really terrible!!!

A Twitter user, King Tunde @iamwytunes has shared more photos of the young lady identified as Joy Adoki, a UNIPORT student who was murdered alongside other two guys.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamwytunes/status/1256356375879389187

THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO EXTRACT HIS BODY BY PARTS FOR DAYS LEAVING HIM TO FEEL THE PAINS OF HIS UNHUMAN ACT.

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by sam121(m): 12:05am On May 03, 2020
Damn Nigga...!
This is a waste of some good p***y....!
The nigga should get wasted ...!
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Abolajihowells2: 12:07am On May 03, 2020
RIP to her.
Those of you that killed this beautiful gurl it will not be well for you ogun go kill una u will never know peace in your like everything that is good for people on earth with not be in your favour.

1 Like

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Kinjikitileking(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
This is really terrible!!!

A Twitter user, King Tunde @iamwytunes has shared more photos of the young lady identified as Joy Adoki, a UNIPORT student who was murdered alongside other two guys.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamwytunes/status/1256356375879389187

what a wicked world

very disheartening..
heart of men!!!

guess it's business deal gone wrong ..

fast life ain't the solution

that's what Yahoo is all about
bloodshed, greed , envy .

the Money they got illegally took their life's

karma is a bitch , just make sure the bitch is beautiful

and the girl will be crying from when she was abducted , raped and killed

what a *collateral damage* ,, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time

her death was caused by the type of people she chose to date ,,,
dated a Yahoo guy ,, all for the quest to be a happenning chick ,, to be ostentatious,, just to impress her fellow girls ...

and the deceased guy ,, was fully fortified with voodoo ,,,,, Odeshi Gun
that's one thing about voodoo ,,, you can't have both ,, Odeshi Gun and Odeshi machet , it doesn't work ...

guess Pride in the face of death took the guys life ,,

the Assailants were three ,,, the deceased three ,, two boys and a girl

what was the deceased guys thinking,, they couldn't fight in the face of death

what happened to their Adrenaline?,,,( Fright and Flight)

a young man should know when to fight in the face of death ,,

they shot him and the bullet didn't penetrate ,,, and he was there filled with pride to be killed with matchet. ,,,,

am telling you , those two guys could have manouvered the three Assailants,,

it's just a wicked world

the girl was in the wrong place at the wrong time
may their families have the fortitude to bear the lose

people mind the friends you keep

youths stay away from internet scam

Yahoo Yahoo is not Hustle..
it destroys ,,, the cry of the person duped always cry in the wilderness waiting for vengeance
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by AreaFada2: 12:13am On May 03, 2020
sthecy:
A beauty gone just like dat. She never planned for this. If someone had told her this would happen, she will curse that person
My dear, we all need to be careful and be prayerful. So much anger, hate, wicked hearts and evil around. Sadly, we cannot tell who harbours them.

People can go about their lives minding their business yet sadly fall pray. We need grace of God upon us.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by kunletexs: 12:17am On May 03, 2020
Eyi le. Just send him to the lion den so that he can be 'RAPED' And killed too. Haba. No stress.
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by kunletexs: 12:18am On May 03, 2020
sam121:
Damn Nigga...!
This is a waste of some good p***y....!
The nigga should get wasted ...!

Can you please borrow sense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! / Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.