Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago (1697 Views)

This Is Painful: 5 Harsh Truth I Wished I Knew 10 Years Ago / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by Filtermode: 5:37pm On May 02, 2020
10 things I wish I knew 10 years ago

1. The real key to accomplishment is "Taking Action" now -- not waiting for magic to happen sometime in the future.

2. What you learn in school(that is, the theoretical bullshit) does nothing for you in the real world.

3. You will hardly get rich from working A 9 to 5 Job (with few exceptions tho).

4. There is no perfect situation to "act"... If you want to do something, do it now...start TODAY. No time to check time.

5. Other people opinion about you don't really matter. Most times people criticize and negatively judge others out of insecurity, ignorance or jealousy.

6. Life is full of surprises. Never look down on anyone because everyone current situation is temporary. Things can change at anytime(This is very important).

7. Respect your parents and care for them while you can. You don't need to wait till you're freaking rich before you buy nice things for them; do something from the little you have. (This is also very important)

8. Life is all about sacrifices. To get something worthwhile, you will have to pay a certain price.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by stevelawrence: 5:47pm On May 02, 2020
Lol
Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 02, 2020
Nice one. A stitch in time saves 9. My friend reluctantly bought a plot of land after much pressure from my side last year for 15m naira in an estate in alimosho. The moment Ambode tarred their roads and lit them, looking much better than Lekki and with up to 20 hours electricity supply daily, the property jumped to 20m naira. No bare land is available there as of today. He got the one he bought from the original owner with C of O.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by NettyNelly(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
Pls don't wish you knew.
It's a good thing that you realized it. It shows you are growing.

LEARN how to GET MONEY to invest in this LUCRATIVE venture for free.
Virtually all the things Nigerians need daily are imported from China and US. Why not meet people's need and make money doing so.
Do you know you can make a lot of money from mini importation as a student and it won't affect your studies. This is because virtually all the things Nigerians need are imported from China, USA Etc.
Do you know you can buy a wrist watch at #3,500 cheaply from a site I will introduce to you and resale at #8,000 or more, with quick sales cause it's damn cheap for your customers, which can be friends, neighbors, course mates etc. Assume you bought 10 pieces of this item.
#3,500 × 10 = #35,000
you resale at #8,000 per piece.
#8,000 × 10 = #80,000.
Whatyou made is #45,000 as profit.
Imagine making that amount every week.
For starters, you might not have that amount to kick-off with. You must have had good business ideas but you didn't have a starting capital to hit the ground running. But don't worry that is the purpose of this Post.it's my desire to teach you how to get money that you will need to invest in mini-importation for free (Yes you heard me right). Lol it is part of my COVID-19 give away.
This is How I plan to achieve this;
1. I will introduce you to genuine online platform where you can earn money to kick-off with (all you need is a phone, Data connection, and at most 30mins of your time daily, Since it isn’t Ponzi). most of you might be earning from it already.
2. I will teach you Mini Importation business for free once you have registered to start earning.(this is the only creteria to have access to the premium importation webinar).
So practically I'm teaching you 2 money making skills for free. I am holding a practical and interactive training on WhatsApp soon.
Indicate an interest by sending a WhatsApp DM to : zero nine zero 3 one 98 two 99

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by Sheflex4real(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
Agreed
Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by Papertrails(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2020
Wow nice one op....
Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by ubcandid(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2020
I used to believe No 8, but not anymore. Some people grow and understand that it's important to have successful approachable people - more on - friends, close by and handy.
Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by CodeTemplar: 8:01pm On May 02, 2020
Filtermode:

1. The real key to accomplishment is "Taking Action" now -- not waiting for magic to happen sometime in the future.

2. What you learn in school(that is, the theoretical bullshit) does nothing for you in the real world.

3. You will hardly get rich from working A 9 to 5 Job (with few exceptions tho).

4. There is no perfect situation to "act"... If you want to do something, do it now...start TODAY. No time to check time.

5. Other people opinion about you don't really matter. Most times people criticize and negatively judge others out of insecurity, ignorance or jealousy.

6. Life is full of surprises. Never look down on anyone because everyone current situation is temporary. Things can change at anytime(This is very important).

7. Respect your parents and care for them while you can. You don't need to wait till you're freaking rich before you buy nice things for them; do something from the little you have. (This is also very important)

8. Your friends don't really want you to be successful(Except for very few exceptions tho). Your friends don't want you to progress so they can feel a bit better about themselves. Note: It doesn't mean that they secretly hate you and want you to die asap -- but it just that they don't want your life to be more fruitful and better than their own. (Always keep that in mind)

9. Life is all about sacrifices. To get something worthwhile, you will have to pay a certain price.

10. Your Past Experiences don’t really Define you. What really matters is how you choose to live your life from this very day, that is, TODAY...

After that number 2 I stopped. So you think all the Indians, Russians, south american who do algebra too don't use it in real world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by Zedoo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
fairfora:
Nice one. A stitch in time saves 9. My friend reluctantly bought a plot of land after much pressure from my side last year for 15m naira in an estate in alimosho. The moment Ambode tarred their roads and lit them, looking much better than Lekki and with up to 20 hours electricity supply daily, the property jumped to 20m naira. No bare land is available there as of today. He got the one he bought from the original owner with C of O.

Please which estate is this?
Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by Sacrosanct12(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
NettyNelly:
Pls don't wish you knew.
It's a good thing that you realized it. It shows you are growing.

LEARN how to GET MONEY to invest in this LUCRATIVE venture for free.
Virtually all the things Nigerians need daily are imported from China and US. Why not meet people's need and make money doing so.
Do you know you can make a lot of money from mini importation as a student and it won't affect your studies. This is because virtually all the things Nigerians need are imported from China, USA Etc.
Do you know you can buy a wrist watch at #3,500 cheaply from a site I will introduce to you and resale at #8,000 or more, with quick sales cause it's damn cheap for your customers, which can be friends, neighbors, course mates etc. Assume you bought 10 pieces of this item.
#3,500 × 10 = #35,000
you resale at #8,000 per piece.
#8,000 × 10 = #80,000.
Whatyou made is #45,000 as profit.
Imagine making that amount every week.
For starters, you might not have that amount to kick-off with. You must have had good business ideas but you didn't have a starting capital to hit the ground running. But don't worry that is the purpose of this Post.it's my desire to teach you how to get money that you will need to invest in mini-importation for free (Yes you heard me right). Lol it is part of my COVID-19 give away.
This is How I plan to achieve this;
1. I will introduce you to genuine online platform where you can earn money to kick-off with (all you need is a phone, Data connection, and at most 30mins of your time daily, Since it isn’t Ponzi). most of you might be earning from it already.
2. I will teach you Mini Importation business for free once you have registered to start earning.(this is the only creteria to have access to the premium importation webinar).
So practically I'm teaching you 2 money making skills for free. I am holding a practical and interactive training on WhatsApp soon.
Indicate an interest by sending a WhatsApp DM to : zero nine zero 3 one 98 two 99
the number is not complete. Pls
Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by lyndaway(f): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
I wish had known so many things before now, I would have been a more better person but thanks to my boyfriend who showed me and expose me to some facts in life I really appreciate much love
Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by KenBen217: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Filtermode:

8. Your friends don't really want you to be successful(Except for very few exceptions tho). Your friends don't want you to progress so they can feel a bit better about themselves. Note: It doesn't mean that they secretly hate you and want you to die asap -- but it just that they don't want your life to be more fruitful and better than their own. (Always keep that in mind)

9. Life is all about sacrifices. To get something worthwhile, you will have to pay a certain price.

10. Your Past Experiences don’t really Define you. What really matters is how you choose to live your life from this very day, that is, TODAY...
I swear...number 8 is the realest...and I must be honest,I just discovered it in myself,I might be very good with my friends...but once I see them starting to make progress...I have this jealousy thingy pricking up in my chest and I already start panicking.like if they make money,like big money,and leave me tomorrow,where will I be?? anyways,what I decided to do was...I don't care,I accept the fact that some people I know will be rich one day,some of my close friends might one day be very successful,perhaps even more than me. my job is not to feel bad about the situation,my job is to wish them well and ensure that my story is better too with God's help...number 8..I too support am...it's true

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by KenBen217: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
ubcandid:
I used to believe No 8, but not anymore. Some people grow and understand that it's important to have successful approachable people - more on - friends, close by and handy.
they're usually not their friends ..I'm serious. look...it's a real thing...imagine your childhood friend...your best friend today...hammers big money...I'm talking like 1b tell me dat u won't feel twisted about it...it will down on u den that this guy like dis don leave me oo.... because that's d truth...he's left u o
Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by NettyNelly(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
the number is not complete. Pls
Hi, that class has been completed. Wait for the next one
Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by Reex12(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
very true bro
Re: 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by Reex12(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
NettyNelly:
Hi, that class has been completed. Wait for the next one
omo see casting

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Hot / Ss3 Lagos Student Proposes To His English Teacher / What Does She Mean By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.