Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please (361 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please by seunoo7: 6:28pm On May 02, 2020
Hello good afternoon,I want to order for some stuff on jumia and it shows the delivery date there but am really worried course of the restrictions now,am thinking of going ahead with it.i don't want a situation where I will place order for stuff and it will take forever to arrive!
Re: Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 02, 2020
i dont weda they will send to nigeria but 3 days ago i got a pair of jeans and polo shirt i ordered on aliexpress.it was sent to me here in dominica island by china post.
Re: Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please by lomprico(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2020
seunoo7:
Hello good afternoon,I want to order for some stuff on jumia and it shows the delivery date there but am really worried course of the restrictions now,am thinking of going ahead with it.i don't want a situation where I will place order for stuff and it will take forever to arrive!

Jumia is pay on delivery na, why d fear?
Re: Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 02, 2020
Well it is better to enquire before ordering
Re: Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 02, 2020
I also want to make order from Tx but I doubt if I’ll be able to due to this pandemic
Re: Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please by seunoo7: 10:27pm On May 02, 2020
lomprico:

Jumia is pay on delivery na, why d fear?
smiles bro
Not all oh,is mostly instant payment!

(1) (Reply)

Advise To Our Ladies / Love And Cheating / Regina Daniels Finally Confirms She Is Having A Baby (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.