Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president (8286 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / If A Yoruba Becomes President / Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
Sammy07:

You need to go back and read the constitution.
State creation ain't easy as you think.

Like wise, to put secession in the constitution ain't easy as you think

Federal character is the Constitution wat happened ? Buhari happened

Due process is in the Constitution wat happened? Buhari happened

Wat about obying court orders? Buhari happened.

State creation will happen

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by egalitarianism: 7:50pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

No sir SW don't own Kwara yet.

Yorubas in Kwara will get their state Wich will be added to SW. Even if the last thing the president he must do that.
What do you know about kwara State? Shut it please
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2020
egalitarianism:
Nonsense permutations. NEVER will Igbo be president of Nigeria. You can't hate/criticize bitterly my tribe and Faith and expect me to vote you. NEVER
Even your mod shows that behavior on NL. NEVER

Whether it's igbo or Yoruba is coming down south come 2023
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2020
egalitarianism:

What do you know about kwara State? Shut it please

I know more than you sir. Kwara must happen
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 7:52pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

You don't know kwara state.

If you know kwara state , you know kwara state is Yoruba state
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2020
Sammy07:

You don't know kwara state.

If you know kwara state , you know kwara state is Yoruba state

Not yet, but it will be
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by jneutron4000: 7:53pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:
- After 8 eight they won't let go
If Umahi or Onu or Okorocha or Ngigi or Obi or Orji gets it, they will "attempt" to rotate across the 5 eastern states.
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Ebonyi
Anambra. (It is possible Buhari have taught Nigerians how to rig very well with military) but Nigerians will resist heavily. They will then hand over to North,precisely a Christian from Benue may the igbos in Benue. After 8 eight years it will simply go to SW.

Finally they will establish weapons manufacturing base at Ohafia, they will say is for Nigerian army, but truth is it is for igbos.(because of the war)
They will establish the biggest Nigerian grain silo at Ebony (war have taught them something)

Then the president will do like Buhari

- army chief - igbo
- air Force igbo
- Navy - Cross river
- Defence - SW
- Customs - Igbo
- DSS - Igbo (this will be the main Igbo military wing, as the army is already occupied by northerners)
- CBN - North
- Immigration - Igbo

Creation of states which are
- additional one SE state.
- Southern Kaduna which will be added to NC
- Creating a state from Kwara and adding it to SW

Tanko will be served the same coin like his predecessor and will be replaced with Igbo
FIRS - SW
Minister of finance - Okonjo might return
Senate president - Igbo
House - North

Now to the Yorubas what they will do

Someone like Tinubu, Fashola or Fayemi,

They will serve their 8 eight years

Then the president will do like Buhari too

- army chief - Yoruba
- air Force Yoruba
- Navy - Akwa Ibom Ss
- Defence - igbo
- Customs - Igbo
- DSS - Yoruba (this will be the main Yoruba military wing, as the army is already occupied by northerners)
- CBN - igbo
- Immigration - North
- Petroleum - Yoruba

Creation of states which are
- additional one SE state.
- Southern Kaduna which will be added to NC
- Creating a state from Kwara and adding it to SW
- They will attempt to implement some form of regionization
- Special status for Lagos
- SW development commission
- Amotokun - will be equipped like the army.
- Igbo and Fulani/Hausa will be put in their place. Especially if they don't behave.

Tanko will be served the same coin like his predecessor and will be replaced with Yoruba
FIRS - SE
Minister of finance - Okonjo might return
Petroleum - Yoruba
Senate president - Yoruba
House - SS

The truth is after Buhari Nigeria will never remain the same, Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria in terms of governance. It now will all man to himself.

Some say they will vote any person that misbehaves out? Hello Yoruba and Igbo are major ethnic group the reason GEJ lost is cus he is from a minority.

Buhari have taught all us how to rig and rig very well with military. Expect heavy miltary presence in

- NW and NE
If they can't win those states in they make sure the opposition gets as little votes as possible.

The south have learnt not trust North wen it comes to election, despite the assurance of Northerners to GEJ which made GEJ relax he lost. That's difference between OBJ and GEJ.

Buhari didn't take chances with South we all saw how he magically decreased the votes coming from South.

As for who Yorubas hand over? They will hand over to North - Benue or a Yoruba from Kogi state. After the North it will go to SE.

Note: This the dream I had today o.

Mark it somewhere if Presidency comes to South it will be difficult for Fulani/hausa to get presidency again.

Nigerians which is better Igbo or Yoruba for 2023?
A proper Yoruba President will return Nigeria back to regional system of government which we all aggred on. But the bitter truth is that Igbos and Hausa fulani do not want that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by egalitarianism: 7:54pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

Whether it's igbo or Yoruba is coming down south come 2023
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Exc2000: 7:54pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

No sir SW don't own Kwara yet.

Yorubas in Kwara will get their state Wich will be added to SW. Even if the last thing the president he must do that.

Kwara is a state with 16 LGA

1.Asa -Afon
2.Baruten -Kosubosu
3.Edu – Lafiagi
4.Ekiti – Ilofa
5.Ifelodun – Share
6.Ilorin East – Oke-Oyi
7.Ilorin South – Fufu
8.Ilorin West – Oja-Oba
9.Irepodun – Omu-Aran
10.Isin – Owu-Isin
11.Kaiama – Kaiama
12.Moro – Bode-Saadu
13.Oke-Ero – Araromi-Opin
14.Offa – Offa
15.Oyun – Erin-Ile
16.Patigi – Patigi

which of this local government isn't Yoruba Speaking , Yoruba LGA, look Abacha that coined Geopolitical zone NC SW is just playing politics and it has absolutely no legal backing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 7:54pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

Not yet, but it will be

Why is it not a Yoruba state??
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by egalitarianism: 7:55pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

You stay there? If not you know NOTHING about it
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 7:55pm On May 02, 2020
Exc2000:

1.Asa -Afon
2.Baruten -Kosubosu
3.Edu – Lafiagi
4.Ekiti – Ilofa
5.Ifelodun – Share
6.Ilorin East – Oke-Oyi
7.Ilorin South – Fufu
8.Ilorin West – Oja-Oba
9.Irepodun – Omu-Aran
10.Isin – Owu-Isin
11.Kaiama – Kaiama
12.Moro – Bode-Saadu
14.Offa – Offa
15.Oyun – Erin-Ile
16.Patigi – Patigi

which of this local government isn't Yoruba Speaking , Yoruba LGA, look Abacha that coined Geopolitical zone NC SW is just playing politics and it has absolutely no legal backing

Let him answer the question if he knew kwara state
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by CzarChris(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
You watch too much cartoons.

In the first place, their can never be an Igbo president. Not in 50 years time.
I'm an Igbo man and a very proud one at that, I'm happy an igboman is not president yet and I wish it last longer than 50years. You guys think you are marginalizing us? The joke is on you guys.

We the Igbos were robbed and almost decimated after that civil war. But look at Igbo land today, we believe that a person abandoned can't abandon himself. The North and West believe in politics and it's drawing back development in those areas because politics is a means of quick money. Apart from some parts of Lagos and Abuja which other part of Nigeria is as developed as igboland? Self-help is working for us. Apart from some greedy and moronic igbomen like rochas and co that can't stand up and talk in a village meeting in igboland touting for presidency.
Eat your presidency, my Warri friend once said, "hunger go make you discover talent". Continue with your presidency while we keep growing our home and buying up your lands. It's only a matter of time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2020
egalitarianism:

Igbo's should forget about it then. They should enjoy their hate

Igbos or Yoruba it will come down South mark it some where.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 7:58pm On May 02, 2020
CzarChris:
I'm an Igbo man and a very proud one at that, I'm happy an igboman is not president yet and I wish it last longer than 50years. You guys think you are marginalizing us? The joke is on you guys.

We the Igbos were robbed and almost decimated after that civil war. But look at Igbo land today, we believe that a person abandoned can't abandon himself. The North and West believe in politics and it's drawing back development in those areas because politics is a means of quick money. Apart from some parts of Lagos and Abuja which other part of Nigeria is as developed as igboland? Self-help is working for us. Apart from some greedy and moronic igbomen like rochas and co that can't stand up and talk in a village meeting in igboland touting for presidency.
Eat your presidency, my Warri friend once said, "hunger go make you discover talent". Continue with your presidency while we keep growing our home and buying up your lands. It's only a matter of time.

You read too much lies online..

Enugu is the regional capital of east
Ibadan is the regional capital of west.

Is Enugu developed as Ibadan??
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by omonnakoda: 7:59pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

But the main thing is is coming down South whether it's igbo or Yoruba
Yoruba and Eboes are not the only ones In the south .

If Yoruba go against a "SS" candidate there is no surd winner but against Eboe na TooSure

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2020
CzarChris:

You are not Igbo we know, wen someone starts his stetement with all due respect that person means to disrespect that person.

Yoruba or Igbo will get presidency come 2023 there is nothing North can do. Igbos won't support North to spit the Yorubas.

SW and SE have already agreed

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by egalitarianism: 7:59pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

Igbos or Yoruba it will come down South mark it some where.
I don't care
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2020
egalitarianism:

I don't care, what o care about is NEVER will Igbo become president

The south will get presidency, that one is sure. If like don't care
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 02, 2020
Lol Afonja land grabbers then wan grab kwara grin show me any oba in kwara state.... kwara is part of the Fulani conquered territories..as seen through the emir which is a subject the Fulani caliphate in sokoto ... though kwara is part of the 7 banza aka bastard states it’s still a Fulani conquered territory...even saraki said he is not Yoruba stop attachee by force..... kwara is part of the north

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

Yoruba and Eboes are not the only ones In the south .

If Yoruba go against a "SS" candidate there is no surd winner but against Eboe na TooSure

South don't need a minority, we don't a GEJ that can't increase 13 percent derivation or implement the confab
Is either SW or SE we need a strong Southern president
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 8:03pm On May 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Lol Afonja land grabbers then wan grab kwara grin show me any oba in kwara state.... kwara is part of the Fulani conquered territories..as seen through the emir which is a subject the Fulani caliphate in sokoto ... though kwara is part of the 7 banza aka bastard states it’s still a Fulani conquered territory...even saraki said he is not Yoruba stop attachee by force..... kwara is part of the north

1.Asa -Afon
2.Baruten -Kosubosu
3.Edu – Lafiagi
4.Ekiti – Ilofa
5.Ifelodun – Share
6.Ilorin East – Oke-Oyi
7.Ilorin South – Fufu
8.Ilorin West – Oja-Oba
9.Irepodun – Omu-Aran
10.Isin – Owu-Isin
11.Kaiama – Kaiama
12.Moro – Bode-Saadu
14.Offa – Offa
15.Oyun – Erin-Ile
16.Patigi – Patigi

If u know kwara that much.
Show me the local government that doesn't have an Oba
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2020
Exc2000:

1.Asa -Afon
2.Baruten -Kosubosu
3.Edu – Lafiagi
4.Ekiti – Ilofa
5.Ifelodun – Share
6.Ilorin East – Oke-Oyi
7.Ilorin South – Fufu
8.Ilorin West – Oja-Oba
9.Irepodun – Omu-Aran
10.Isin – Owu-Isin
11.Kaiama – Kaiama
12.Moro – Bode-Saadu
14.Offa – Offa
15.Oyun – Erin-Ile
16.Patigi – Patigi

Until Kwara returns to SW that's wen SW will be complete
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

You are not Igbo we know, wen someone starts his stetement with all due respect that person means to disrespect that person.

Yoruba or Igbo will get presidency come 2023 there is nothing North can do. Igbos won't support North to spit the Yorubas.

SW and SE have already agreed
agreed in which parlor? no SS or SE is voting any Afonja even the SW state that re never stable would not even block vote their candidate....
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Kwara is Yoruba, and will added to SW even if it means creating a new state from Kwara
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 8:06pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

That's your headache.
As long as they are Yoruba.

Don't we have Yorubas in other countries?
Benin, Togo, Cuba and Brazil?
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Exc2000: 8:06pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

technically there is nothing like SouthWest in our Constitiution we have independent states... and yourubas are indigene of North Central in Kogi and Kwara and other countries like benin , togo , Ghana , Sierra loane and Brazil

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
agreed in which parlor? no SS or SE is voting any Afonja even the SW state that re never stable would not even block vote their candidate....

Go and sit down. 2023 is for South
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2020
Exc2000:

technically there is nothing like SouthWest in our Constitiution we have independent states... and yourubas are indigene of North Central in Kogi and Kwara and other countries like benin , togo , Ghana , Sierra loane and Brazil

You don't understand, identity is the most important thing, SW is getting ready for regionalization
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 02, 2020
Sammy07:

1.Asa -Afon
2.Baruten -Kosubosu
3.Edu – Lafiagi
4.Ekiti – Ilofa
5.Ifelodun – Share
6.Ilorin East – Oke-Oyi
7.Ilorin South – Fufu
8.Ilorin West – Oja-Oba
9.Irepodun – Omu-Aran
10.Isin – Owu-Isin
11.Kaiama – Kaiama
12.Moro – Bode-Saadu
14.Offa – Offa
15.Oyun – Erin-Ile
16.Patigi – Patigi

If u know kwara that much.
Show me the local government that doesn't have an Oba
Emir alhaji Ibrahim sulu gambari is the only recognized traditional ruler in kwara state any other ruler is a thief
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by flokii: 8:11pm On May 02, 2020
This should be in the Jokes section.. the poster obviously knows nothing about politics
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by omonnakoda: 8:12pm On May 02, 2020
tysontim:

South don't need a minority, we don't a GEJ that can't increase 13 percent derivation or implement the confab
Is either SW or SE we need a strong Southern president
Any president is strong if they are competent. GEJ was incompetent and inexperienced
Gowon IBB and Abacha were all minorities so that is not an issue.

The truth is that GEJ had thinly disguised hostility toward the Yoruba and failed to unite the south. Do not forget that he won every state except Osun in 2011 where he came 2nd to Ribadu. After that he revealed his antipathy to Yorubas and paid dearly for it He started talking of Ijaw nation and other foolish talk unbecoming of the office
He showed his political naivety in the way he managed the PDP in the SW losing all the governorship seats in the zone and attacking all the PDP stalwarts because he thought they were close to Obasanjo.
Why did he wait till 2014 before bringing up a conference on the structure.

Bottom line he was unprepared for office .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Videos Showing Fulani And Oyigbo Indigenes Fighting - Graphic / Court Sacks PDP EXCO In Anambra / Controlling Lagos' Borders...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.