Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141853 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 03, 2020
You are the ignorant one here. The video where he talked about over population and controlling it through vaccines is still online.
How many drugs has mr Microsoft ever developed before now?
It seems you’ve never heard of the Georgia guidestones.

Read and rid yourself off this black ignorance.

Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Shattuck(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:

The question u should ask urself is, if bill gates is a staunch advocate of depopulation, then doesnt it mean that something is fishy somewhere?
any pharma company can produce a vaccine,if bill gates is calling for the use of vaccine he is not saying use my vaccine, if you believe his vaccine is evil then use a vaccine from another pharma company Nigeria can even produce it if we have the right knowledge,except you are saying vaccines are evil in general, make una dey reason intelligently. its like me saying always bath with soap and you say you don't want to use my soap to bathe because you think me offering you soap to bathe I may steal your destiny you know the usual African myth okay if you don't want to use my soap to bathe go and buy your own soap and then you"ll say I am evil because I am always telling u the importance of bathing with soap does that make sense to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Motion123(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2020
wickyyolo:
Thank God Americans are not as dumb as some Nigerians still supporting Bill Gates.

Nigerians now know Bill Gates better than the Americans. Is like saying the Americans know Buhari better than Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

vaccines are meant to help people not to kill people. A man brings a vaccine to help people recover from a disease and you condemn him is that right??
Why is a software developer at the forefront? Guess he is about to create another round of medical Monopoly. This time over human lives.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by globalresource: 10:48am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.

You are right. But his added idea about vaccine with chips in our body in the nearest future got people talking. That why?

I don’t support conspiracy theory but sure there are a lot of conspiracy around the world
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by rusher14: 10:48am On May 03, 2020
Halo22:
If I didn't watch and hear Bill Gate spoke on CNN about depopulation of the world, I would have been a strong fan of his vaccination campaign but for crying out loud,the man is up to something fishy. Remember he is a good friend of the perceived anti-christ Democrats.

grin
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 03, 2020
jrusky:

Bro there are more to these than what you are saying. Bill Gate and his Delilah wife are not innocent as far these Corona is concern.

Remember as far back 2015 this your Bill Gate first mentioned Corona and predicted 10 million might died of it.

Pls may I Iask you *when did Bill Gate became a physician or Virologist? Was it not computer he is manufacturing

Pls can you remember suddenly his delilah wife turned world poluplation reduction activist two years later the Corona her husband spoke about broke out and it has killed over 300,000 innocent souls and over 2million already a carrier?

Do you remember Bill Gate belong to the cult called *World Order* and his close friends are Satanist

Bro leave rich or money he has out of these bro something is wrong somewhere and Bill Gate can't deny it.
Hmn but nobody has a solid proove to nail him!
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by MrPaul2: 10:49am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I seriously doubt the validity of this. Anybody can claim to be anything on Nairaland.

Btw, aren't you guys tired of accusing everyone of being "conspiracy theorists"?? it's getting old and boring cheesy
Please answer this questions
1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?
4. Is Bill Gates a professional health worker or a businessman?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 10:49am On May 03, 2020
What the difference between these Texas people and aboki.

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Labinto9: 10:49am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Sundrus post=89119966]Some kind moves fit mar or make u.....make this man tread carefully ooh.[/quot
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2020
Meninmen:

Bro, don't come here to show your ignorance. If you as a person is going to travel to a country where they need you to show your yellow fever vaccination, then you have to get vaccinated for yellow fever. At that point, no one i s forcing you to get vaccinated. You willingly went to get vaccinated. If, on the other hand you don't want to get vaccinated, no one will hold you, but you Can't travel to the country you wish to travel to. It's your choice. Treatment (including vaccination) requires the consent of the patient.

As for providing the link where Bill Gates said he wants forced vaccination, I only responded to the news on Nairaland and the news says some Americans protested because of Bill Gates proposed mandatory vaccination in the future.
It was never stated in the Bill that vaccination Will be forced. People are getting paranoid and protesting after watching some shady YouTube videos. Are they tired of burning 5G masts?

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by sunbreaker: 10:50am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:

People's minds are too small to understand the concept of vaccination as the solution. When a pandemic happens, it becomes an unsolvable crisis until a vaccine is developed and it was based on that knowledge that Bill Gates was predicting the solution.

These people are just shallow that's why they can't reason.
You are right but: The manner and the laydown rule after being given the vaccine made the whole world developed negative mindset. You can imagine only him gave advise, only him gave the rules and only him /company making the research through pharmaceutical company. Bros not everybody that laugh with you is your friend(all these should be done by government or organization, only one person single handedly championing solution to whole world problem)

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ernieboy(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2020
Aidejay:
See dumb people everywhere.
If Bill Gates is that smart they should expect that he has created a means to vaccinate them without their knowledge. I mean if he can create a pandemic, spread it and come up with a vaccine singlehandedly or otherwise what on earth can stop him from devising a concrete FOOL PROOF plan to enable all persons come into the dosage of the vaccine without them knowing it. This shouldnt be rocket science.
then u are elevating him to the level of a superhuman, not even a country can develop a full proof global plan
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Yakijesus: 10:50am On May 03, 2020
They're not acting out of ignorance. Bill gates is one of the people behind Corona virus
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2020
Meninmen:

No. They are not!

Do I have to show you Vaccination Acts in some countries before you believe?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by salford1: 10:50am On May 03, 2020
Greyworld:

might create a boycott of Microsoft... If possible though, and a free fall of his fortune .
And move to what exactly grin
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2020
quentin06:

Your definition of legitimate is illegitimate, facts are facts.

I won't waste my time arguing with you, you re just a patsy.
Nope, facts are not facts. I can cook up horse shit and post on YouTube. Anyone with a mobile phone can .

I'll presume you don't have any reputable source of info. Adiós.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by bepositive11: 10:52am On May 03, 2020
Can't believe what I'm reading. Bill has lived his life, he has nothing to gain. He's involved in public health because he wants to do something meaningful with his life. To him, a meaningful life is helping people, especially the less privileged. Which other foreign billionaire cares so much about Africa? Yet you guys are so ungrateful

Vaccine is important because it's the only way to completely eliminate a virus. For example, smallpox killed 500 million people. When everyone got vaccinated, the smallpox virus got eliminated then the vaccine stopped being administered.

Covid-19 has the potential to wipe out 20% of the world's population - that's 1.4 billion people. If everyone doesn't get vaccinated, it won't be eliminated and it has the potential to mutate and become more deadly.

Yes, he is a school dropout. But, do you know that he got a PhD from Havard? Plus he enrolls in many courses online to learn about everything. He loves to learn. He said so himself in an interview. He owns a software company, but knows so much about so many things because he's very curious. I can relate to him

It's funny how you can help so many people so much, but they will still be ungrateful and find a way to turn your good deeds around. It's probably better to live your life only for yourself instead of helping people who will forget, be ungrateful and even blame you for unthinkable things

To those of you who don't know him, watch his interviews. He is one of the greatest man to be alive

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 03, 2020
globalresource:

You are right. But his added idea about vaccine with chips in our body in the nearest future got people talking. That why?

I don’t support conspiracy theory but sure there are a lot of conspiracy around the world
My problem is people have gone ahead to accuse him of various things but none have solid proof apart from edited youtube videos and articles
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2020
papalumi29:

Trump is blaming everyone except himself for the bad effect coronal virus have on America.

In fact, some weeks ago he blamed WHO, coming to America under his administration, one can easily forecast the path his government will try to connect the virus to biological lab weapon.

Actually, the only organization that can give a proven evidence is World Health Organization and still confirmed that the virus is from animal to human transmission. Now America, under Trump administration is selling a conspiracy theory that the virus is actually a bio lab weapon.

Dr. Fauci is a renowned physician who had been studying the HIV pandemic and helped human to know more about the disease. Sure, Trump is blocking him to testify and obviously he is against the way and manner Mr. Trump has handled corona virus in America, irrespective that he is part of his administration.

Oga. Check out comments everywhere, people are blaming WHO and even suspecting them.
Even Japan is considering withdrawing from WHO.
The way WHO has been acting has been suspicious. Even CNN gave a timeline of the many mistakes or untruths that WHO showed.
Hispanics, blacks, whites all of them, are not happy with WHO

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by woke4eva: 10:52am On May 03, 2020
Heeeheeee......No be small thing oooo..........You want legit sources like CNN and BBC shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Point the sources that are total hogwash and we will take it from there dude....

The research carried out since 2016 before your plandemic or Dr. Rashi Buttar??.........You can search any of those through uncensored search engines and get the results you need........I can't help you any further than that bra......It is either you are earning a living through pretentious stupidity in defense of Mr. Gates or just a case of innate dumbness and mental laziness.

I rest my case.
ceejayluv:

Dude, your sources are total hogwash. When you're ready to drop something reputable and legit let us know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by eyizlive(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2020
Conspiracy theories aside let's try simple and common sense...if bills vaccines are good and he wants what's good for his children, why doesn't he want it for his children?
And for the dry-headed who never believe a thing if it's not coming from big media houses (govt/ powerful owned). It's a known fact that bill does not want the vaccs for his children, just visit Google, will ya?
I'm waiting for ur feedbacks?

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by asamaigho(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

vaccines are meant to help people not to kill people. A man brings a vaccine to help people recover from a disease and you condemn him is that right??

is he a doctor or a virologist?...why is his vaccine by force?...y make solution from other source illegal?
or is this anoda microsoft making a virus and then on the oda hand creating an anti virus?

anyway i understand dat some people are to blind to see what is going on.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

I think the ordinary people are those who don't believe that this guy is culpable in this madness.

Before the advent of this pandemic, this guy has been in forefront of population control through vaccine. Make research through Google.

This guy for long has been talking of virus as the next thing that will hit mankind and not war, medicine is not his field, remember?

His fellow criminal Dr Fauci predicted that Trump administration will witness a pandemic, eruption of pandemic is it stock market that one can look at the indices and make projection.

The vaccine he is pushing for, when was it developed?

Guy leave matter for Mattias o.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On May 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Do I have to show you Vaccination Acts in some countries before you believe?

Please do. But b4 you go to other countries, start from home. You are aware that some parts of Northern Nigeria rejected polio vaccine for their children because they felt the vaccine was a virus made to kill their children. Even some vaccination workers were killed.

What did the govt do? They educated the people on the benefits of the vaccine b4 they accepted such vaccine to be administered to their children. If it were to be under compulsion, such vaccination will be given forcibly. But it is against medical ethics.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2020
woke4eva:
Heeeheeee......No be small thing oooo..........You want legit sources like CNN and BBC shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Point the sources that are total hogwash and we will take it from there dude....

The research carried out since 2016 before your plandemic or Dr. Rashi Buttar??.........You can search any of those through uncensored search engines and get the results you need........I can't help you any further than that bra......It is either you are earning a living through pretentious stupidity in defense of Mr. Gates or just a case of innate dumbness and mental laziness.

I rest my case.
Yeah... Go burn some 5G masts while you're at it.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by toye440: 10:56am On May 03, 2020
flexyrule:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBVAnaHxHbM
Yes he did and then we had Ebola and others. Look whether u like it or not, this is the "Conspiracy Theory" been rolled out by the Illuminati to create a new world other.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2020
He saw a solution good...but its bad when he wants to force it on people.
Every body have a right to choice u know

Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 03, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Why is a software developer at the forefront? Guess he is about to create another round of medical Monopoly. This time over human lives.
no man knows all. But bringing great accussations against a person without tangible prooves apart from a couple of youtube videos and other articles is quite alarming.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 03, 2020
Greyworld:

might create a boycott of Microsoft... If possible though, and a free fall of his fortune .

May end up in jail.

They have really hurt the world too much already but lowlifes are more interested in software.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 03, 2020
GerogeI:

So mandatory vaccination against plagues that you do not known of yet. What a blank cheque.

So far vaccinations have been voluntary, and accepted after being tried and tested on several population groups. This minimised the risks. This has been working and still works, and still provides herd or group immunity.

Why exactly do we need to make it mandatory?

In the case of a pandemic, everything change. We cant wait 2-3 years before we get a vaccine. This would lead to increase mortality rate. Take for instance the influeza case in 1918 ended up killing more than 50 million people.

Several human trials are already going on for vacine created for covid19 about a month ago.
Herd immunity must be achieved fast. Herd immunity is whereby a large percentage of people in a population are immune to the disease. The coronavirus isn't a new disease. It has existed. Sars corinavirus in 2002 affected china and killed a lot of people. The covid19 is a new strain of the virus. Previous knowledge of sars are applied in treating covid19. Scientist already have the genome sequence(genetic makeup) of the covid19 strain and are producing vaccines which can destroy the virus. Testing on several groups are done at a fast rate with increase efficiency. However before it can be administered on citizens, it must pass the FDA test. So no vaccine given that have passed fda approval would be able to kill you or affect you adversely.
Vaccines are a weaker strain of the disease given to make your white blood cells work faster in identifying and fighting against future infection.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Vacora(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2020
bepositive11:
Can't believe what I'm reading. Bill has lived his life, he has nothing to gain. He's involved in public health because he wants to do something meaningful with his life. To him, a meaningful life is helping people, especially the less privileged. Which other foreign billionaire cares so much about Africa? Yet you guys are so ungrateful

Vaccine is important because it's the only way to completely eliminate a virus. For example, smallpox killed 500 million people. When everyone got vaccinated, the smallpox virus got eliminated then the vaccine stopped being administered.

Covid-19 has the potential to wipe out 20% of the world's population - that's 1.4 billion people. If everyone doesn't get vaccinated, it won't be eliminated and it has the potential to mutate and become more deadly.

Yes, he is a school dropout. But, do you know that he got a PhD from Havard? Plus he enrolls in many courses online to learn about everything. He loves to learn. He said so himself in an interview. He owns a software company, but knows so much about so many things because he's very curious. I can relate to him

It's funny how you can help so many people so much, but they will still be ungrateful and find a way to turn your good deeds around. It's probably better to live your life only for yourself instead of helping people who will forget, be ungrateful and even blame you for unthinkable things

To those of you who don't know him, watch his interviews. He is one of the greatest man to be alive

I watched Bill Gates Decoded last year on Netflix and was inspired. He is intelligent and loves books. I signed up to GatesNotes and read up on this thoughts or ideas. Imagine if Africa had one Bill Gate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.