Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141866 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by TommyAnthem(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2020
Hmmmm, "simulated" you say and yet they couldn't simulate a panacea to handle its possible outburst, see how America has been overwhelmed and devastated.

The truth is: if they knew in advance how they will be ravaged by any such virus, they would not have been taken unaware.
ceejayluv:

That prediction was a simulation carried out based on the data gathered by research and historical spread patterns of Spanish flu, bird flu, SARS, etc.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Denique(f): 10:59am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I seriously doubt the validity of this. Anybody can claim to be anything on Nairaland.

Btw, aren't you guys tired of accusing everyone of being "conspiracy theorists"?? it's getting old and boring cheesy
To them, everyone with a different view is.
Why then is his own people against his advocacy?
Something doesn't seem right with the Gates' push.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lexy2014: 11:00am On May 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

WHO has not been quiet. You people have only chosen to hear only Bill Gates because of the conspiracy theories surrounding his suggestions. Bill Gates has always been very outspoken when it comes to donating to eradicating medical conditions.

No.

The world has evolved. When robots start delivering grocery to your doorstep, maybe you should ask why your grandparents did not have robots delivering grocery for them. If we have found easier ways to do things, why can't we do it?

It is very hard to keep tabs especially in Third World countries like African countries where record keeping is largely very poor. Americans are not new to digital record keeping. The minsinformed ones among them are only scared because they think the ID is a microchip. It is not a microchip. It is not the Mark of the Beast.

Vaccinations help your immune system much more ready to battle future outbreaks of that virus for which they are being vaccinated.

It is to vaccinate as many people as possible. If Bill Gates wants all your records, he would get it. Your records are in the hands of many institutions such as banks, schools, and even websites like online stores, not to mention network service providers and cable TV networks. They are with governments.

So, don't think that your records are in only your own hands.

So now u are saying that bill gates can access everybody's record in d world? U are now saying that bill gates has access to d databases of all d banks, hospitals, govts and schools in d world, right?

What did WHO say? What has WHO been saying? What effort has WHO been making? Y was trump threatening to withdraw funding from WHO? Have u seen WHO on ground anywhere in d world with regards to covid19?

U are talking about keeping tabs and record keeping in Africa. D question u failed to answer is that when previous vaccination were done with measles and polio, what records were kept? If u say d aim d of d exercise is vaccinating people, then what is d obsession with taking peoples records? Can people not be vaccinated without taking their records?

Did ur grandparents get groceries delivered to them by robots?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 03, 2020
asamaigho:

is he a doctor or a virologist?...why is his vaccine by force?...y make solution from other source illegal?
or is this anoda microsoft making a virus and then on the oda hand creating an anti virus?

anyway i understand dat some people are to blind to see what is going on.
Yeah true talk sha but my problem is you don't just go ahead and accuse someone of henius crimes just because of youtube videos and articles posted about him
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Ade3131: 11:00am On May 03, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Truth is science has not help man one bit as it is pushing or led us to believe. It's all about control and make believe. Wrestling man from the grip of religion.

Take vaccination and polio. Science make it look like they save all of our children with vaccination. No polio and the rest were outbreak. Simple many died and many also Wil survive it and form natural immuinity, then communicate it to the next genration. That is natural evolution.

Ask yourself who vaccinated Abraham or Isaac or the unscientific people like our father's who live in forest. Nature take scare of all its inhabitants one way or the other. It takes from one and give to another. But science has told you if you do not vaccinate your children well...

Again. With all the tech and scidentific know how, life expectancy for the average urban dweller is till 50-60. Almost at per with a rural dweller. What has change?.

Science create a false illusion of needs endless. With psychology they know your mind can be hacked. They just pore their own needs into your mind and make you need them. It's an endless burden.halfe of what you want, you really don't want them. ask yourself, do we really need all this things we have right now. We like mad men with cans, and teen as possession.

Psycho Grapher study your mind and thinking process then use it to exploit you rather than help you. everyone is exploiting you.

Now with 5g they want us to go even faster. We're are we going?.what are we generating That we need to do more. Have we not had enough? all the things in this world and we still want more mind over matter. We are destroying the world and it does not.matter. for now it's creation for the e sake of creations.

All science accuse religion of It will be one day. Including bringing the end of days to us.

Nice one. Science! science!! science!!!
I tell people who care to hear that they're 2 broad branch of science. Progressive science and destructive one. Both are sciences but with widening difference. Lemme put it into perspective here. Nuclear plants can be used to generate electricity and the same plant can be turned into a nuclear weapon plant. Reason why US is seriously against Iran nuclear plan. The first person who came up with weapon of masses destruction felt he was doing the world some good but it turned out to be used in several genocides recorded all over the world. The list is endless. My prayer is for mother nature to take care of any ungodly plan against humanity. These guys are commiting too much against humanity

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
no man knows all. But bringing great accussations against a person without tangible prooves apart from a couple of youtube videos and other articles is quite alarming.

If you have followed this guy for sometime now it's evident he has been expecting this pandemic. Is pandemic something predictable?

They have some aces up their sleeve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by EJanni(f): 11:00am On May 03, 2020
ceejayluv:

Please drop a legitimate news report link of the interview and the exact quote (no conspiracy garbage websites please).

Snopes has rated the claim as false.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

Breathe my brother! If you can't see the handwriting on the wall then, the joke is on you!

If you think you're wiser or more knowledgeable than those whites protesting then you're a big joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by sulaak(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

I agree with you that he is not in the position to be recommending mandatory use of a vaccine, but if you can find the time, I will suggest that you watch the brilliant "Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates on Netflix - I rarely watch TV or movies but enjoy watching documentaries and this must be one of the best documentaries that I have ever watch, Bill Gates reads a lot of books and engage a lot of experts on critical issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCv29JKmHNY&list=PLGUdfe7gcI0UMdMCEPHvGPSw34RNEyx9m

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Funaki: 11:01am On May 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

WHO has not been quiet. You people have only chosen to hear only Bill Gates because of the conspiracy theories surrounding his suggestions. Bill Gates has always been very outspoken when it comes to donating to eradicating medical conditions.

No.

The world has evolved. When robots start delivering grocery to your doorstep, maybe you should ask why your grandparents did not have robots delivering grocery for them. If we have found easier ways to do things, why can't we do it?

It is very hard to keep tabs especially in Third World countries like African countries where record keeping is largely very poor. Americans are not new to digital record keeping. The minsinformed ones among them are only scared because they think the ID is a microchip. It is not a microchip. It is not the Mark of the Beast.

Vaccinations help your immune system much more ready to battle future outbreaks of that virus for which they are being vaccinated.

It is to vaccinate as many people as possible. If Bill Gates wants all your records, he would get it. Your records are in the hands of many institutions such as banks, schools, and even websites like online stores, not to mention network service providers and cable TV networks. They are with governments.

So, don't think that your records are in only your own hands.

Great answers. I'm just laughing at people that say Bill Gates needs their information to control them. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by IhateThemMods: 11:03am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

Your answers here.

1. It because Bill Gates can and has hired special health professionals.

2. Is it better we stay without a vaccine? It is being pushed because that's the only remedy at hand right now and no one has come up with a different solution.

3. So that it will be easy to identify those who has been vaccinated and to avoid overdose which will result in waste if resources and also to help in the study of the curb of the virus.

And unless you have another solution, I suggest you shut that hole you call a mouth.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by 4four(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake?
Chai, I weep for the black race cry
sorry oo Mr white race, is it not the same set of peoples that said this covid 19 was cause by 5g net work mast .......... Some body is white does not mean they are intelligent or have common sense
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Fucsheetup(f): 11:04am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Indeed.
Illiterate
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by flinton(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Can you provide us with references to prove all these 3 points?

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by FGonline: 11:04am On May 03, 2020
Sundrus:
Some kind moves fit mar or make u.....make this man tread carefully ooh.
Nonsense

Weda you make a move or not

What will mar you will mar you and wat will make you will make.

No matter highly respected you are,humanbeings will always look for one thing to call you a fool.

Live ur life
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2020
EJanni:

Breathe my brother! If you can't see the handwriting on the wall then, the joke is on you!

If you think you're wiser or more knowledgeable than those whites protesting then you're a big joke!
Same whites that burned down 5G masts in UK.? Same conspiracy theory nut jobs that denied moon landing, are against vaccination by default, that believe Hilary Clinton is a queen of reptilian overlords??.
Dude, I and those minority nut jobs ain't in same mental league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Vacora(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2020
sulaak:

I agree with you that he is not in the position to be recommending mandatory use of a vaccine, but if you can find the time, I will suggest that you watch the brilliant "Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates on Netflix - I rarely watch TV or movies but enjoy watching documentaries and this must be one of the best documentaries that I have ever watch, Bill Gates reads a lot of books and engage a lot of experts on critical issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCv29JKmHNY&list=PLGUdfe7gcI0UMdMCEPHvGPSw34RNEyx9m

I saw it last year and became a fan. Worthy of emulation. I can’t stop telling people to see it for themselves.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Fucsheetup(f): 11:06am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

1. When he was curing your malaria and polio stricken continent why didn’t you ask this question? Don’t you see how many polio stricken children you still see around you.
2. Don’t bother about that, you’re not going to be a recipient
3. Donate your brain to science

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Dangote no reach bill gate ooo . Bill gates networth is more than 100billion dollars fa even naija no get that kain money. if you get that kain money wethn you dey find again na
Why you de tok like dis nah? Who no want be world's richest? Who no want remain world's richest? Nawa you oo
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2020
flinton:

Can you provide us with references to prove all these 3 points?

I'm Still waiting too ooo. *Sips some beer*
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by CrestMan: 11:06am On May 03, 2020
".....I will build my Church and the GATES of hell....."
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Lotechi(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.
it is about power and control.I am not buying into the conspiracy theory, I am only telling you why people do what they do.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by bluefilm: 11:06am On May 03, 2020
Bill Gates is a front man for the illuminati.

They want to enforce human slavery on a global scale.

Covid19 gives them the perfect excuse to get that done.

Certificate
Of
Vaccine
ID

1= A(1st letter of the alphabet) = Artificial
9 = I(9th letter of the alphabet) = Intelligence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2020
GerogeI:

For those Who are not conversant in following the times

Why is a software expert suddenly focused in health to obnoxious extent.

How do you vaccinate for virus like corona, which you do not already know?

How does mandatory vaccination tie-in to the accusation that both Ebola and Corona virus were created from a USA sponsored and illegal Chimera Program, which was outsourced to a Wuhan based laboratory? Maybe Mandatory Mass vaccination was the real objective apart from economic sabotage.

†***†*********†***********†********†*****
There is a school of thought that's believes the so called computer technology was stolen from the moon through the Appollo missions and reverse engineered on earth within just four decades.

How did kids like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs etc become experts in these fields in their Garages in such a short span.

Is it possible that humans went to the moon, but non-humans came back from the moon. Is it possible they selected young kids and infused their minds with techonolgical knowledge, in a bid to create their own worlds here on earth. If this could be true, then the likes of Bill Gates who has accomplished these technological feats are compromised minds, in his retirement can be more useful in shaping the society in line with interests beyond him, which he personally might not even be aware of.

The book of Enoch tells us the watchers were set to watch over the earth from above. Earth has only one satellite that represents above, so the moon must have been the base of the renegade watchers.

Its either we have microbes dangerous to them or they have microbes dangerous to us, hence the attempts to get the world vaccinated with who knows what. (This the most agnostic probability)

Or they just want to upgrade to homosapiens version 2.0.

Or Better still add a Mumu ( my be a control button is good for humans, did you watch the movie 'the Host') botton to our gene makeup.

Why, they are renegades, they need a population and base for their comeback war which will lead to Armageddon. We are on the irreversible path of being dragged into extra terrestrial confrontation. This is what was foretold in the bible concerning the anti-christ. While this attempt to control humans might fail, will their next fail with all our technological dependence and government structures. Because eventually Revelation 20:7-9 says, Gog and Magog (todays Russia and China) will be used to execute this war. Only that, Gods army will be forced into a response with Christ at the helm- say salvation.

These are still years away, because today they have lighted a technological fire ( from 1960s), but are yet to build a capable human army.

I leave you with the lyrics of the song "Burn" by then teenage British singer Ellie Goulding
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/elliegoulding/burn.html

Read the lyrics again and ask
Who wants to light up a fire ( of Technology?

Who wants to burn a hell of something and wants it seen from outerspace, and is not worried? Why worry in the first place and of whom?

Who is it that wants to burn the world as heroes of human race yet does not want to leave, are they humans in the first place?

What is it this light that when turned down, we still did not know what we heard?

Hmm you made a good point. Am not totally against any vaccine that might bring a solution to this pandemic. But my fear is, you don't enforce a vaccine on me without proper explanation. Otherwise I have every reason to suspect it.

That's by the way. Na person wey don chop na him dey take vaccine.

My Chairman we happened to share the same name, show some love to me. Nothing to eat in my house right now with my family. 0154563579 Gt bank. George NWANERI Thanks.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Fucsheetup(f): 11:07am On May 03, 2020
EJanni:

White people are also prostrating the lockdown in their countries stating Covid is not real. Foolish people like you are everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 03, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Truth is science has not help man one bit as it is pushing or led us to believe. It's all about control and make believe. Wrestling man from the grip of religion.

Take vaccination and polio. Science make it look like they save all of our children with vaccination. No polio and the rest were outbreak. Simple many died and many also Wil survive it and form natural immuinity, then communicate it to the next genration. That is natural evolution.

Ask yourself who vaccinated Abraham or Isaac or the unscientific people like our father's who live in forest. Nature take scare of all its inhabitants one way or the other. It takes from one and give to another. But science has told you if you do not vaccinate your children well...

Again. With all the tech and scidentific know how, life expectancy for the average urban dweller is till 50-60. Almost at per with a rural dweller. What has change?.

Science create a false illusion of needs endless. With psychology they know your mind can be hacked. They just pore their own needs into your mind and make you need them. It's an endless burden.halfe of what you want, you really don't want them. ask yourself, do we really need all this things we have right now. We like mad men with cans, and teen as possession.

Psycho Grapher study your mind and thinking process then use it to exploit you rather than help you. everyone is exploiting you.

Now with 5g they want us to go even faster. We're are we going?.what are we generating That we need to do more. Have we not had enough? all the things in this world and we still want more mind over matter. We are destroying the world and it does not.matter. for now it's creation for the e sake of creations.

All science accuse religion of It will be one day. Including bringing the end of days to us.

God bless you. Some people all they crave for is new thing.

Some fools are already crazy about 5g and it's speed. Twenty years ago they were not using 1g and they lived but today it's either 5g or nothing.

It's really ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nwaonyishi69: 11:07am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:

People's minds are too small to understand the concept of vaccination as the solution. When a pandemic happens, it becomes an unsolvable crisis until a vaccine is developed and it was based on that knowledge that Bill Gates was predicting the solution.

These people are just shallow that's why they can't reason.
You maybe more shallow than them, without knowing. Is Bill Gates the only billionaire on earth? Can you tell why for almost a decade he should be so obsessed with this or that vaccine as the solution to virtually all problems of humanity, to the extents of even bribing some governments and organizations to achieve those? I don't know, but I at least know you can't know all the reasons. Gates is a business man after profit, he is said to belong to a shady group, and I think he is reducing the world, life and its essence to computer science. Such is not ethically and rationally justifiable. So, don't call people names because you are not following events, they are right to exercise their freedom. Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 03, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

If you have followed this guy for sometime now it's evident he has been expecting this pandemic. Is pandemic something predictable?

They have some aces up their sleeve.
Yeah he is not to be trusted but people always attack and defame rich and successful people micheal jackson was accused of child abuse but it was all lies. Ronaldo was accused of being gay lies too and so with neymar thesame thing with obama. So it's not quite alright to accuse and condemn someone just based on some youtube videos and articles

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by papalumi29(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:

Oga. Check out comments everywhere, people are blaming WHO and even suspecting them.
Even Japan is considering withdrawing from WHO.
The way WHO has been acting has been suspicious. Even CNN gave a timeline of the many mistakes or untruths that WHO showed.
Hispanics, blacks, whites all of them, are not happy with WHO

Lol, not everybody is condemning WHO. Infact, it is only Trump who will not admit to his wrong doings.

As at today, the only authentic body that has confirmed info about Corona Virus is WHO.
Trump came up with series of treatments that were not approved by medical associations in USA let alone WHO.

Many countries and individuals have come up with cure or vaccine and the whole world won’t accept their discovery unless it is being approved by WHO.

Either you like it or not, WHO is the only body that can give final approval anything contrary is a conspiracy theory just like 5G assumption.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 03, 2020
QuitNotice:
Why you de tok like dis nah? Who no want be world's richest? Who no want remain world's richest? Nawa you oo
Guy 100billion dollars no be small money even if them commot half of this money he still be the richest man. So watin the man want again?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Cypherfx: 11:12am On May 03, 2020
This what Bill Gate is after

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Lymasaba(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Seeing people argue in favor of bill gate makes me wonder
So you think bill gate is wasting his hard earned money on vaccines without return,
Ask yourself motive behind gates depopulation agenda,he is a vocal depopulationist, so tell me such dream how he wish to achieve it if not through problem like this
Do u say heard earned.. I guess not

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.