Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141863 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
no man knows all. But bringing great accussations against a person without tangible prooves apart from a couple of youtube videos and other articles is quite alarming.
I'm just not comfortable at his involvement.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by flexyrule(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2020
toye440:
Yes he did and then we had Ebola and others. Look whether u like it or not, this is the "Conspiracy Theory" been rolled out by the Illuminati to create a new world other.
Was Ebola a flu-like disease?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 03, 2020
ceejayluv:

It was never stated in the Bill that vaccination Will be forced. People are getting paranoid and protesting after watching some shady YouTube videos. Are they tired of burning 5G masts?

Funny enough, I'm one of those who attack some Christ embassy members that share incorrect stuff about 5G and corona on Facebook just to give credence to Pastor Chris

All I'm saying is that if Bill Gates said vaccination in the nearest future should be mandatory, he is dead wrong. Since you said he didn't say it, then no problem.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2020
TommyAnthem:
Hmmmm, "simulated" you say and yet they couldn't simulate a panacea to handle its possible outburst, see how America has been overwhelmed and devastated.

The truth is: if they knew in advance how they will be ravaged by any such virus, they would not have been taken unaware.

Disasters come and go. Pandemics are cyclical. They know that, they've got the history. After this another will Happen again, even if it takes 100 years.

For example,, Japanese know they'll still have other earthquakes in future. There are seismologists doing simulations, analysis, etc. People will still die. Nature is above humans.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 11:16am On May 03, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Seeing people argue in favor of bill gate makes me wonder
So you think bill gate is wasting his hard earned money on vaccines without return,
Ask yourself motive behind gates depopulation agenda,he is a vocal depopulationist, so tell me such dream how he wish to achieve it if not through problem like this

Suddenly, Gate become immortal abi, he will surely taste death one day.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by EJanni(f): 11:17am On May 03, 2020
Fucsheetup:
White people are also prostrating the lockdown in their countries stating Covid is not real. Foolish people like you are everywhere.
In the history of the world, there's never a time it was heard that people were forced to take a vaccine. It has always been voluntary. If you call me a fool because you refuse to see the handwriting on the wall, then, you're a bigger fool. Time will tell.
Just at the peak of the spread of this virus. They're relaxing this the lockdown. Why? So many people would be infected and it will create panic and fear. Then, people will clamour forthe vaccine. Open your eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Hmn but nobody has a solid proove to nail him!

That is just the problem. And before people can stage a protest against him then somehow true or false something is fishy because everyone in the protest can not be dumb or illitetrate.

Its a very sad situation. My problem with Gate is did he had meeting with Corona for him to predicted it, mentioned the word *Corona* word to word with no letter missing and it happened?

When did he became a prophet?

When did he became a politician or population reduction activist? And who sent him to lead a campaign to reduce world population? More questions Bill must answer.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2020
Meninmen:

Funny enough, I'm one of those who attack some Christ embassy members that share incorrect stuff about 5G and corona on Facebook just to give credence to Pastor Chris

All I'm saying is that if Bill Gates said vaccination in the nearest future should be mandatory, he is dead wrong. Since you said he didn't say it, then no problem.
On another note. Mandatory doesn't necessarily mean forced. You having a BVN is mandatory but nobody is forcing you to have a bank account. Same with the yellow fever analogy.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 03, 2020
Moralgladiator:
I'm just not comfortable at his involvement.
Yeah the man is a genius and we all know what genius people are capable off. people tend to become afraid of people like him
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by byteem: 11:20am On May 03, 2020
Meninmen:

It wont be compulsory.. just that if you must travel or migrate from.one jurisdiction to another u have to show u are not a risk .. the only way to show this is to tske the vaccine and have the chip in your body as confirmation.. lets just call it.ur new international passport
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2020
jrusky:

That is just the problem. And before people can stage a protest against him then somehow true or false something is fishy because everyone in the protest can not be dumb or illitetrate.

Its a very sad situation. My problem with Gate is did he had meeting with Corona for him to predicted it, mentioned the word *Corona* word to word with no letter missing and it happened?

When did he became a politician or population reduction activist? And who sent him to lead a campaign to reduce world population? More questions Bill must answer.
Corona viruses have been existing... SARS and MERS are of the same Corona family. Just that this current mutation is new. That's what viruses do, they mutate. The 1918 Spanish flu virus had close similarity to bird flu virus, just that bird flu was a tamer version which could have still mutated to something worse if they didn't control it.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Funaki: 11:22am On May 03, 2020
Cypherfx:
This what Bill Gate is after

Fake photo

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by nams77: 11:22am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?
Some people can never understand.
Your number 3 is the crux of the matter. There is something sinister about this vaccine that is bring pushed. Especially with this identification thing. With advances in nanotechnology and Bill gate being an I.T guru, i smell a rat. We are about to be branded.

7 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Fabulouzjoseph post=89133021] Guy 100billion dollars no be small money even if them commot half of this money he still be the richest man. So watin the man want again?[/quote8]Well, he is the richest because he keeps trying to be, by making such moves, and others. Don't forget he was dethroned as the richest man severally despite trying.
If dey half im money, e no go dey for top ten, I promise you, lol. These guys de vex nii
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 03, 2020
jrusky:

the video circulating online may be edited to defame him it happened with Neymar and also Ronaldo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2020
EJanni:

In the history of the world, there's never a time it was heard that people were forced to take a vaccine. It has always been voluntary. If you call me a fool because you refuse to see the handwriting on the wall, then, you're a bigger fool. Time will tell.
Just at the peak of the spread of this virus. They're relaxing this the lockdown. Why? So many people would be infected and it will create panic and fear. Then, people will clamour forthe vaccine. Open your eyes.
No one will be forced now. All the dead native Americans would have been totally glad to accept the yellow fever/small pox vaccines if it existed in their time. Too bad they got wiped out before it's invention .
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by mctfopt: 11:25am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.

Conspiracy theorist mostly reason with their añus. Some of them still believe the earth is flat and 5G is the cause of coronavirus. There is no way to get it into their thick skulls that these are falsehood that they parade as facts.

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Guy 100billion dollars no be small money even if them commot half of this money he still be the richest man. So watin the man want again?
Well, he is the richest because he keeps trying to be, by making such moves, and others. Don't forget he was dethroned as the richest man severally, despite trying. Not trying, he's like a sitting duck.
If dey half im money, e no go dey for top ten, I promise you, lol. These guys de vex nii
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by unmask: 11:27am On May 03, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

He's the richest man, how does that make him an expert on vaccine? Because he's the richest man?
because he reads....just like every other expert out there

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by GerogeI(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2020
lexy500:

In the case of a pandemic, everything change. We cant wait 2-3 years before we get a vaccine. This would lead to increase mortality rate. Take for instance the influeza case in 1918 ended up killing more than 50 million people.

Several human trials are already going on for vacine created for covid19 about a month ago.
Herd immunity must be achieved fast. Herd immunity is whereby a large percentage of people in a population are immune to the disease. The coronavirus isn't a new disease. It has existed. Sars corinavirus in 2002 affected china and killed a lot of people. The covid19 is a new strain of the virus. Previous knowledge of sars are applied in treating covid19. Scientist already have the genome sequence(genetic makeup) of the covid19 strain and are producing vaccines which can destroy the virus. Testing on several groups are done at a fast rate with increase efficiency. However before it can be administered on citizens, it must pass the FDA test. So no vaccine given that have passed fda approval would be able to kill you or affect you adversely.
Vaccines are a weaker strain of the disease given to make your white blood cells work faster in identifying and fighting against future infection.

You are consumed by the semantics of the word herd immunity.

A virus, is the one micro organisim that can operate by genetic manipulation. A virus can alter the Genetic code of cell. Am sure if taken further, maybe edit human DNA.

If i follow you reasoning, we can all risk the impurity viruses in the vaccine and possible gene mutation all at the same time to stop a viral pandemic with more than 70% survival rate.

Ever heard that the devil you know is better than the one you do not know?

There is nothing wrong with taking vaccines, but we cannot all take them at same time, we start by testing on the more affected population ( family members of victimes, people already exposed, etc, ultimately by choice, until vaccine is proven relatively safe in practice, and accepted by the wider population.

Did you listen to those French Doctors that spoke of testing in Africa. This is what they mean, if they were sure it was safe, they would propose to vaccinate themselves first.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by CrestMan: 11:28am On May 03, 2020
donnie:

That's why Bob Marley sang "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery"

Hi,
I signed a petition to Citizens of all African Nations globally which says:
"STOP the Forced Vaccination bill about to be passed into law by the Nigerian Government"
Will you sign this petition? Click here:
http://www.citizengo.org/en/178967-stop-forced-vaccination-bill-about-be-passed-law-nigerian-government?utm_source=wa&utm_medium=social&utm_content=typage&utm_campaign=&tcid=69707620
Thanks!​
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by CrestMan: 11:29am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:
#billgates is currently trending on twitter as new videos have emerged showing Americans taking to the streets to protest against Bill Gates and his push for mandatory vaccines in the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnIpywaQq2A

Hi,
"STOP the Forced Vaccination bill about to be passed into law by the Nigerian Government"
http://www.citizengo.org/en/178967-stop-forced-vaccination-bill-about-be-passed-law-nigerian-government?utm_source=wa&utm_medium=social&utm_content=typage&utm_campaign=&tcid=69707620
Thanks!​
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by afecgivers: 11:29am On May 03, 2020
Count the number of people protesting if they are more than those standing with him.
Most of the top brains are in UK, USA, China, Nigeria etc..
The truth will reveal itself one day.
I can't look down on the mission bestow on billgate as I know he is not working alone.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=QuitNotice post=89133444][/quote] Hmn people tend to hate rich and succesful people and will even go far to defame them
it happened micheal jackson.
it happened to Ronaldo
it happened to obama
it happened to beyonce and so many more how are we sure it's not thesame thing going on with
bill gates
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2020
ceejayluv:

Corona viruses have been existing... SARS and MERS are of the same Corona family. Just that this current mutation is new. That's what viruses do, they mutate. The 1918 Spanish flu virus had close similarity to bird flu virus, just that bird flu was a tamer version which could have still mutated to something worse if they didn't control it.

Well you might be right but I'm just seen and hearing about Corona when the pandemic broke out late last year that is all I know.

Mind you bro we can't be defending what we have no clue about or Bill Gate that is not here with us to know who the real bleep he is.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by TommyAnthem(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2020
Ofcourse, the Japanese are masters in earthquake proof buildings, that is why you see minimal damage at every occurrence.

simulation is widely used in advanced researches. Its like peering into the unknown and preparing in advance on how to meet it.

So, they should have been much guided for any future eventuality.
Anyway, as you have rightly said, nature is far above humans.

ceejayluv:

Disasters come and go. Pandemics are cyclical. They know that, they've got the history. After this another will Happen again, even if it takes 100 years.

For example,, Japanese know they'll still have other earthquakes in future. There are seismologists doing simulations, analysis, etc. People will still die. Nature is above humans.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by CrestMan: 11:30am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I seriously doubt the validity of this. Anybody can claim to be anything on Nairaland.

Btw, aren't you guys tired of accusing everyone of being "conspiracy theorists"?? it's getting old and boring cheesy

Hi,
Thanks!​

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 03, 2020
mctfopt:

Conspiracy theorist mostly reason with their añus. Some of them still believe the earth is flat and 5G is the cause of coronavirus. There is no way to get it into their thick skulls that these are falsehood that they parade as facts.

welldone bro well said
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lexy2014: 11:31am On May 03, 2020
byteem:

It wont be compulsory.. just that if you must travel or migrate from.one jurisdiction to another u have to show u are not a risk .. the only way to show this is to tske the vaccine and have the chip in your body as confirmation.. lets just call it.ur new international passport

Based on what u have said, it is compulsory. U seem to be talking from both sides of your mouth. D whole idea is to present it as not compulsory but in d end put all sorts of conditions which will force people to get it both locally and internationally. Don't be deceived.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by CrestMan: 11:33am On May 03, 2020
TommyAnthem:
Convenant is different from riches, you don't know what he might be up to. From unset, Bill G has never hidden his hatred for an overpopulated world, and he has never hidden it.

He hates an increase in population notwithstanding
his wealth would also increase as world population increases, 'definitely, more people will use his products as world population soars'.

Now, the question is: why will Bill Gates want to fight or checkmate a disease that is helping him out with his agenda in reducing world population?

To me, this is where the mistrust of most Americans towards him is emanating from.

His promised help might be a Greek gift. Subtly, his vaccines might in the long run be counterproductive. So, who will not be wary of such a man.

Hi,
Thanks!​

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Cantonese: 11:34am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

My response to your questions:

1. A college dropout, yet by God's grace the richest man on earth. "the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, bread.to the wise, time and chance happened to all". You may ask why do all nations have professors and others with big degrees, Gates is the richest. They all apply for jobs in his organisations.

2. He has seen an opportunity or an opening. If he uses his wealth to find a solution, he makes more money. God gave him a creative idea. That's how Microsoft which has - benefitted humanity - became a reality.

3. Capitalism, that's one of thr fallouts. Accountability ensures that he gets returns on his investment.

Brother for a visionary man/woman everything definitely is made easy.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 03, 2020
GerogeI:

You are consumed by the semantics of the word herd immunity.

A virus, is the one micro organisim that can operate by genetic manipulation. A virus can alter the Genetic code of cell. Am sure if taken further, maybe edit human DNA.

If i follow you reasoning, we can all risk the impurity viruses in the vaccine and possible gene mutation all at the same time to stop a viral pandemic with more than 70% survival rate.

Ever heard that the devil you know is better than the one you do not know?

There is nothing wrong with taking vaccines, but we cannot all take them at same time, we start by testing on the more affected population ( family members of victimes, people already exposed, etc, ultimately by choice, until vaccine is proven relatively safe in practice, and accepted by the wider population.

Did you listen to those French Doctors that spoke of testing in Africa. This is what they mean, if they were sure it was safe, they would propose to vaccinate themselves first.

We are saying the same thing. Vacvine should be tested and proven safe before been used. Who will however bell the cat is the issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.