Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141564 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by byteem: 9:16am On May 03, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Seeing people argue in favor of bill gate makes me wonder
So you think bill gate is wasting his hard earned money on vaccines without return,
Ask yourself motive behind gates depopulation agenda,he is a vocal depopulationist, so tell me such dream how he wish to achieve it if not through problem like this

Tell them.. they dnt get it.. this man is in the verge of becoming the most powerful corporate entity in the world.. lets break it down

1. Develop vaccines foe covid

2. Administer the covid via RNA vaccine with embbeded microchip that helps comfirm you have take the vaccine via the.microchip and personall data within.

3. Countries have to sign up to the singular platform which will be world wide.. advantage..from the airport or any point of entry you can verify if one is a potential risk or not.. anyone who has not taken the vaccine and has no proof they they have taken it. Cannot enter.. the need to.protect their countries. From this scourge will get all countries to sign onboard. So u take the vaccine and your data gets configures into a microchip.embedded in uour skin to confirm you are no risk just.like yellow fever card inly more advanced..

4. Miscrosoft with worldwide presence becomes the most powerful entity in the world cos it now controls data of almost the entire world or least the travelling majority who must trade and commute.

5. Nigeria passes the NCDC bill which subscribes to the vaccine and the compulsory insertion of a chip once taken. Lagos adopts.. u cant access any public facilty without it.. RNA vaccine.

6. The chip needs updating.. so later on they tell u it can now be used to buy stuff.. can now replace ur international passports as a more acceptable means of. ID ..all u need to donis swipe. Ohh it can now be integrated with you car and can start your car open ur house.. the application is endless .. ohh does that.tel u its link with 5G..

7 . Who stands more to gain from all this corona.. Huawei if China.. and Bill gates .. call.it.conspiracy.. but ul see it come to.light soon enough the tech companies are evolving..

12 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Centcanada: 9:16am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.
That is how devil play his trick on people's lives all in the name of he is rich or something.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Tboy1419: 9:16am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake?
Chai, I weep for the black race cry
. Don't mind them sir, they are blind sheep, they do not know what's going on in the world, I pray God should open there eyes before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by LordShiva97(m): 9:17am On May 03, 2020
enirock:
And u wonder that after all the solutions(vaccines) he's created, his children has never for once been vaccinated(according to his attorney) it begs the question why

Please sir, which vaccines were created by Bill Gates?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by FirstbornWds: 9:17am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

Being a college dropout from Harvard is almost synonymous to being a graduate in various world institutions.

And yes, he could have hired lots of medical practitioners to fix work for him. H does have the capacity to push a bill.

I'm not saying it should happen, I am only enlightening you about a supposed ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:17am On May 03, 2020
sidonlook:

Bill Gates is not a medical scientist. How did he found the solution to a medical crisis. Why will a healthy person be compelled to take a vaccine that has secret undertones .
he is rich and can hire the best brains to that for him due to his genuine love for the human race. This is what rich people are good at, they don't have to do everything by themselves, they just pay others to do it for them.

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 03, 2020
1. How did Bill Gate foretell about the pandemic?
Answer.. Even US intelligence forsaw a pandemic, it's simply being proactive, the world simply did not prepare for it eventually.

2. Is Bill Gate a medical dr? Y is he d global health spokesman?
Answer.. He is not a medical Dr. But he is super rich enough to have d best of medical experts work and deliver d goods. Do u think Bill gates develops all Microsoft's software's when he was still active. He simply paid for d best heads in that field, Nigerians inclusive.

3. Why is he pushing for a digitized vaccine?
Answer... If not now, definitely a pandemic would still come that would require digital vaccination for fast track and management. What powers digitization? SOFTWARE. Its simply an investment.

4. Why is Bill gates pushing for his vaccine to be mandatory
Answer... Bill gates has no vaccine. There are over 70 vaccines from various countries in the works, some already in human trials, expect a vaccine at d earliest September.

When a pandemic occurs, it can only be effectively fought back with vaccination, hence the scramble to get vaccine ASAP. Funny enough, when the vaccine finally comes, the theorists would always be first inline to get a shot.

Lastly.... Is the world over populated? YES IT IS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Centcanada: 9:17am On May 03, 2020
Nbote:

See ehn I am tired of d embarrassment.. Dis pandemic has exposed how stupid most ppl really are
who is stupid? Bill gate or you because pur own problem in this country is that we don't do research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Ceazario: 9:18am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?
I love you ma’am. You damn too intelligent and wildly read.

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Santsal: 9:18am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

You have shown some level of understanding of the issue, why is Bill Gates behaving as Mr Know All.
Some theories out their postulates that their is a vaccine even before the virus found its way out. It's all a grand plan to out the one identity mark. Why is the new NCDC bill before NASS pushing for a mandate vaccine for all Nigetians.
I am beginning to believe those who are pushing these theories

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Halo22: 9:18am On May 03, 2020
If I didn't watch and hear Bill Gate spoke on CNN about depopulation of the world, I would have been a strong fan of his vaccination campaign but for crying out loud,the man is up to something fishy. Remember he is a good friend of the perceived anti-christ Democrats.

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Soar2019: 9:18am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.
Sorry
What’s your definition for ‘great’
‘Greatness’ is an illusion a shadow’
That’s more reason Nigeria with remain the way it is for a long time coz we ‘wish we were great’ meanwhile we already a great nation
We fit in d box of what ‘men in white skin’ call us.
You might need to do your thorough research on Bill Gate and others u term to be great .. you will find out the truth that you are better than all of them ‘combine’

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Friend22(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.

Saw solution?
Please, you think this white people reason like we do ,that we look at people's fame instead of their claim.
Thinking such as yours is too toxic and lacks critical reasoning.

Have you checked to find out what they are really concerned about?
Because he is Bill Gates we should just swallow whatever he is offering?

Na wa oh.
How those a person who has literally lived all his life in creating technology become an health expert?

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by GreatResearcher1: 9:19am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Bill gate talk too much
Ur God talk three much
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by FirstbornWds: 9:19am On May 03, 2020
byteem:

Tell them.. they dnt get it.. this man is in the verge of becoming the most powerful corporate entity in the world.. lets break it down

1. Develop vaccines foe covid

2. Administer the covid via RNA vaccine with embbeded microchip that helps comfirm you have take the vaccine via the.microchip and personall data within.

3. Countries have to sign up to the singular platform which will be world wide.. advantage..from the airport or any point of entry you can verify if one is a potential risk or not.. anyone who has not taken the vaccine and has no proof they they have taken it. Cannot enter.. the need to.protect their countries. From this scourge will get all countries to sign onboard. So u take the vaccine and your data gets configures into a microchip.embedded in uour skin to confirm you are no risk just.like yellow fever card inly more advanced..

4. Miscrosoft with worldwide presence becomes the most powerful entity in the world cos it now controls data of almost the entire world or least the travelling majority who must trade and commute.

5. Nigeria passes the NCDC bill which subscribes to the vaccine and the compulsory insertion of a chip once taken. Lagos adopts.. u cant access any public facilty without it.. RNA vaccine.

6. The chip needs updating.. so later on they tell u it can now be used to buy stuff.. can now replace ur international passports as a more acceptable means of. ID ..all u need to donis swipe. Ohh it can now be integrated with you car and can start your car open ur house.. the application is endless .. ohh does that.tel u its link with 5G..

7 . Who stands more to gain from all this corona.. Huawei if China.. and Bill gates .. call.it.conspiracy.. but ul see it come to.light soon enough the tech companies are evolving..

Lol... Simply Lol.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by eph12(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

1. Bill Gates has been involved in global health a very long time before now, probably before you were born. You don't have to go to university to be knowledgeable in something.
2. An infected person is a risk to others around them. The idea normally should be zero case right? What's the long term effect of other vaccines you took when you were very little?
3. Where's your source on this?

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Bill gate talk too much

Honestly, I don't even know why he is stressing himself...
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:

Where did you get that lie that he is pushing for a digital identification for vaccine? I don't just know how dumb people are, this is the same man that has put billions down to eradicate polio and HIV in Africa and the world, so what could he possibly gain from killing humans.

Sometimes you people just type rubbish to get likes without using your brain at all.

I saw where someone on twitter wrote this same rubbish and put out a video of him talking, and I didn't hear him mention anything about digital identification for any vaccine.

You all are silly, dumb and stupid at the same time.

Picture of kponkedenge below:

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by unmask: 9:20am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Bill Gates a college dropout....lmao... And that is your defense? Because colleges determine knowledge right?

Long term effects? Vaccines are tested over an extended period....just like those that refuse polio vaccine and how it makes no sense, that is how this case is. Replace covid with polio

Why are you afraid of being identified digitally? Are you hiding anything?

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Finchmgh: 9:20am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Bwahahahha!
Too bad iamundisputed2 the ignoramus sorry, "intellectual" doesn't know that cheesy

The point is does it work?
It was just introduced in 2015...
Anything that does not work is useless.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Auto9ja(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2020
I have read all comments and I must say. We are disturbed as humans. Why is vaccine mandatory ? Why you need to be protected is an argument. Why ID2020 , digital ID (do you know what identity theft has done in this world) , the slightest thing a rich man suggests , we all feel they want to control the world... I saw Microsoft will fall, are you nuts.... what did you use to type that comment now. He does have business with such again, he owns Coke, Mc Ds, Hotels, Duracell, P&G , in short, starve yourself .

DSTV is doing PAYGO in South Africa, we generating the largest revenue, na lie, e expire, e die there.. Let Nigerians be great, na lie.. EFCC seized Metro... bcoz I be billionaire, you are jealous and you see the need to prosecute me .. IN your household self, envy is too much self..

In short, your thoughts , suggestions, complains and so on are weightless..e no hold juice

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 03, 2020
olujosh301:

More money

Seriously? That's all you have? It makes sense a man worth $105 billion he made mainly from providing software solutions that has revolutionized our use of information technology , with no history of radicalism, is now motivated to become the antiChrist many of you claim he is because he wants more money?

All that simply to add more cash to 105 billion dollars him and fifty friends and family members can likely not exhaust in 3 lifetimes?

You guys sha. Once you believe something your brain just shuts down from thinking crititcally and seeing the obvious folly in your line of thought.

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by LordShiva97(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:

The question u should ask urself is, if bill gates is a staunch advocate of depopulation, then doesnt it mean that something is fishy somewhere?

If he's a strong advocate of depopulation like you claim, won't it make more sense that he allows COVID-19 to ravage global population and depopulate the earth rather than investing billions in vaccines to put a halt to the pandemic?

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2020
What a bold step... If nah Nigeria they will be hailing him calling him Messiah... Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 9:21am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Mr. CONSPIRACY NUT, Bill Gates has a loooong history of philanthropy and caring about the plight of poorer peoples of the world. Here is a man who became a billionaire at a very young age. Since then his passion and joy has been philanthropy and eradication of diseases like malaria especially in poorer areas. He has proven beyond doubt that his heart is in the right place. LOOK AT HIS HISTORY, mr. conspiracy nut!

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Temitogab: 9:21am On May 03, 2020
Bill Gate has turned himself into agent of the devil with chips in human body by all means. They are the Elite causing trouble for human race today. If you think majority of Americans don't know why they are asking for his arrest then wait till all ends. We sit here in Nigeria and condemning why they want to arrest him yet we can't protest against our government that can't even give 5,000 naira to those who have BVN. If Bill Gate was a Nigerian u will allow him vaccinate you and then u will die like chicken. God help your people from ignorance. Nothing like corona virus it's all planned..... Its not PANDEMIC IT'S PLANDEMIC. The earlier u know this the better for you

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by akaahs(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Which one U don proffer that is better than the above
Suggest ur solutions when U critic besides dem no force U to collect am

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2020
eph12:

1. Bill Gates has been involved in global health a very long time before now, probably before you were born. You don't have to go to university to be knowledgeable in something.
2. An infected person is a risk to others around them. The idea normally should be zero case right? What's the long term effect of other vaccines you took when you were very little?
3. Where's your source on this?

Don't be lazy, do your own research and visit: https://id2020.org

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Osesedney: 9:21am On May 03, 2020
He's no medical doctors Yes!
He left college because he saw a different part not because he was failing...
But he's intelligent was way ahead of that environment.
It's not today Bill has been involved in creating land slide medical and clinical breakthrough...
The only thing I DNT kwn are his intentions..
He might be taking the world for a ride...!
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by knowhowk: 9:22am On May 03, 2020
There is a Pandemic ,Solutions is Needed ,Any solution that is Considered Solutions without further harm is Ok .I am.not anti Bill Gates or whatsoever .My own Personal area of Misunderstanding is this : How quick is the Vaccine Discovered and Massively Produced when the Covid 19 Virus a new one which was discovered started infecting human late last year December ,I think Vaccines takes time like 1 year after Full Clinical trial has been carried out on its safety .Why so sudden ? Do they have a Pre knowledge about the outbreak that made Bill Gates to Produce the Vaccines in Advance? There are no Details information on the Company that Produces the Vaccines ,the Animals they have carried Clinical trials on .I.mean for example Remdisivir an antvirals drugs made by Gilead Pharmaceuticals information tried on Covid 19 patients information was online but this Bill Gate Vaccines full info is not known .
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by 9jaRealist: 9:22am On May 03, 2020
Forget Gates...
Trump is on it!

>

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by trutht828: 9:22am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

It is not by force that I should take his solution

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.