Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141582 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by davidtemi(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake?
Chai, I weep for the black race cry
am very sure they never read abt it or the implications b4 typing jagoons

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by cotzywitzy(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Seeing people argue in favor of bill gate makes me wonder
So you think bill gate is wasting his hard earned money on vaccines without return,
Ask yourself motive behind gates depopulation agenda,he is a vocal depopulationist, so tell me such dream how he wish to achieve it if not through problem like this

They think he’s only pushing the vaccines agenda cause he really want to help. What we all don’t understand is that he’s trying to pave way for the microchip implant through vaccination.

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2020
wickedtuna:
The problem is not the vaccine, people are against Bill Gates championing the course for global vaccination.

He's got shares in billions in world's biggest pharmaceutical companies. What do you expect?

When has it become a problem to invest your money or interest in other sectors?

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Adakintroy2: 9:02am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

I see your point and we know we're you going..but for me what will be will be. Those men are too powerfull for our collective strengty.they have been compelling our thought with tech science even before we became woke. So whatever we do. They are already steps ahead.

As for me it's come what may. Whatever they do to the body will not phase me.my spirit is with the father.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wickedtuna: 9:03am On May 03, 2020
Iheoforlex:
I think he saw the inevitable problem which is overpopulation like it or not that's the fact,
If you watched
Godzilla
Infinity war
Where is Monday
And so on all those guys saw the inevitable problem but their solution is what was questionable and that's what's going on with bill gates .
No one has the right to decide who lives or die and that is what he his championing. He might even mean well with his vaccines now but the things he has said before eliminates any hope in him for a cure that wont turn out to be a problem.

There are already reports of how the flu shots were tainted, leading to the spike in cases of autism and other illnesses.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 9:03am On May 03, 2020
CONSPIRACY NUTS!!
This is what mindless conspiracy things lead to!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Orubebe01: 9:03am On May 03, 2020
Nbote:

See ehn I am tired of d embarrassment.. Dis pandemic has exposed how stupid most ppl really are
you are the most stupid person if you don't know

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by mysteryman2014: 9:03am On May 03, 2020
Agozskey:

You are the stupid one here

Can u elucidate. What is the cure for a viral disease?

Basic understanding of Biology will inform you that there is no medicine for a viral disease only vaccine.

You are just plain ignorant and being stupid for exposing such in public domain.

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Yes!

Population is such a problem, so please sacrifice your miserable life and that of your wretched family for the greater good!

I'm already making plans bruv. I don't intend to litter the streets with kids because they come from God.

Why am I even surprised sef? The world witnessed more resistance when condom issues were raised.

Take a glass of wine and relax. Nobody will force a chip in your forehead. It's one of those lies you were told about Facebook about a decade ago.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

You refer to the genius Bill Gates as an ordinary college dropout, when it is obvious he saw beyond the four walls of the university? Someone whose computing genius has created solutions all over the world...? If you knew anything about the history of pandemics, you wouldn't type that nonsense. Only medics are allowed to talk when history already holds the key to the problem? My dear, your ignorance is alarming.

That useless paper called degree must have blinded you from logical reasoning. Very soon, you will insult Mark Zuckerberg and our very own Seun for being dropouts too.

I have gone through your profile and I can see you're nursing the whole ID2020 conspiracy theory as the reason for Covid-19 vaccination. You have also mentioned that the deaths are fake and meant to scare people into accepting the vaccination/ID2020. At this juncture, it would be a colossal waste of time to reply you anymore.

Keep believing what you want... But people like you kill more people with your bold ignorance than Coronavirus itself.
his computing knowledge indeed, do you know Paul Allen? If you know Paul Allen you will know Bill is another copy cat like Zuckerberg.. Meanwhile is he a doctor to create a vaccine? I have repeated it again when it's out you and your family can collect it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by BBQZ: 9:03am On May 03, 2020
Let WHO or governments determine if its a mandatory vaccine or not. Even at that, its still boils down to the individual's choice finally
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2020
Grayoso:

I think that too but it is just so damn painful seeing all these ignorant doofuses putting the man through hell when his only goal is to help humanity stay healthy and proactively prepared to face the challenges of ill health and disease proliferation.

This is why so many intelligent people have scant regard for so-called ordinary man they think is an ignorant and potentially self-destructive danger to himself.
Battled some of my friends in a whatsapp group yesterday over the same nonsense. One was sending me a picture with an inscription '' center for human population reduction" which he alleged is the mission of Bill gates and I told him it's photoshoped and simple Google search would have saved him from that embarrassement. People just believe any conspiracy theory that comes thier way. I don't have energy abeg. Let them believe whatever they want to.

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by donnie(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake?
Chai, I weep for the black race cry

That's why Bob Marley sang "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

When you give birth to your own, don't give them vaccines, not even Malaria vaccine. Thank me later...
you're saying trash

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:05am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

Do you have a solution to this Pandemic and future ones? Those are Bills views/perspectives. When someone puts an idea or a proposition forward, don't just disregard or axe it down without stating what options/solutions you have. Respect his views. They are his views. He's not enforcing it on anyone. If the government of the world buy into his ideas, he's still not at fault.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by rhames(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2020
simplelad:
Bill gate foretold to the world in 2015 that a virus will greatly manifest in 2020. Now he has a solution. Am begining to suspect him too.

He was part of the gang that created it to further their one world government agenda.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by 9jaRealist: 9:05am On May 03, 2020
IRONY is that most of this anti-Gates mob will ingest bleach and shine UV lighting up their s/hole as instructed by the Dear Leader...
>

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2020
enirock:
. Hmmm and yet the malaria vaccine we are getting, we still die of malaria yet they take their nd they don't die... Who is deceiving who?
you're on point
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by LordShiva97(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

1. Bill Gates is not the spokesperson for global health. He never dictated any global health policy or acted in a way to warrant beign called "spokesperson for global health". There's nothing like a spokesperson for global health, if such such a thing exists, it'll be the World Health Organization (WHO) and it's leaders.

2. Vaccines are being pushed to be mandatory for the sake of public health. The most foolproof method of preventing future outbreaks of the current strains of infectious diseases like COVID-19 is by mandatory vaccination.

3. I'm not sure but the only plausible way mandatory vaccination will work is probably by having some sort of identification method for those that have been vaccinated.

Why do you people think that there's something dubious about vaccinations?

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by donnie(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2020
Americans Protest, Calling for the Arrest of Bill Gates. Meanwhile in my country they've already sneaked in a bill for forced Vaccinations.

But I'm not aware of any bill sneaked in to empower scientists, research institutions or herbal practitioners to provide a Vaccine.

That money you are waiting for from WHO, Bill Gates, China or USA will hook you in your throats.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by RTSC: 9:06am On May 03, 2020
Bill Gates is the reason why many HIV positive people in Africa are still alive.

He funds their drugs heavily.

African leaders are useless.

If he wants to kill people, withdrawing funding is enough.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by laladre: 9:06am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.

May God give you sense... Anyway common sense is not common.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2020
sidonlook:

Bill Gates is not a medical scientist. How did he found the solution to a medical crisis. Why will a healthy person be compelled to take a vaccine that has secret undertones .

What "secret undertone"? Have you been living on Mars to not understand the urgency to gain a vaccine that can stop Covid-19 and its killing spree?

The fact is that there are many out there aware of the "infodemic" of fake reportage, propaganda and spin people like you have unwittingly fallen victim to because of the reality of how most human beings love to be spoon-fed rather than think independently and objectively.

The uncomfortable truth is that the very nature of most men and women exposes them to become victims to very clever and manipulative con artists and hack jobs, again and again, in history. One of the biggest being Adolf Hitler who managed to carry many along in his own personal paranoia, delusions and madness.

Hope some will embrace the search for knowledge and free themselves from being 'sheeples' being herded by clever but manipulative folks.

Life becomes really easy when you know how to go about seeking solutions rather than remaining cluelessly mired in problems because you refuse to allow your mind to be an expansive tool of problem-solving.

Many of you would be better served seeking independent and factual answers to questions you have instead of donating your brains to fraudsters with their own agenda like our own FFK, Nnamdi Kanu, Reno Omokri, Deji Adeyanju etal who think you are all fools and simpletons to be manipulated and shown how to think. Many of those guys are far worse than what you are all proposing Gates to be.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-id2020/

As governments fight the COVID-19 pandemic, Snopes is fighting an “infodemic” of rumors and misinformation, and you can help. Read our coronavirus fact checks. Submit any questionable rumors and “advice” you encounter. Become a Founding Member to help us hire more fact-checkers. And, please, follow the CDC or WHO for guidance on protecting your community from the disease.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by loswhite(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2020
Greyworld:

might create a boycott of Microsoft... If possible though, and a free fall of his fortune .
What's the population of those illiterate protesting? Assuming we pick 10 out of the illiterate protestants and ask them to profer a solution for us...lol... Do you think they will not become dumb suddenly

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by olujosh301(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.

More money
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by rhames(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:
#billgates is currently trending on twitter as new videos have emerged showing Americans taking to the streets to protest against Bill Gates and his push for mandatory vaccines in the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnIpywaQq2A

Are some of you even aware that our House of Representatives has pushed for a bill for mandatory vaccination for all Nigerians while we were indoors for COVID-19

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2020
RTSC:
Bill Gates is the reason why many HIV positive people in Africa are still alive.

He funds their drugs heavily.

African leaders are useless.

If he wants to kill people, withdrawing funding is enough.

Theyre too du.m.b to know this fact.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by JayPeeOham: 9:07am On May 03, 2020
wickyyolo:
Thank God Americans are not as dumb as some Nigerians still supporting Bill Gates.

I'm telling you!

Imagine if it was Dangote who was in the picture??

By now you see some blind people following him not because they even know or understand what he's doing or trying to do. But because he's of their religion and tribe....lol

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by truehero(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]

People's minds are too small to understand the concept of vaccination as the solution. When a pandemic happens, it becomes an unsolvable crisis until a vaccine is developed and it was based on that knowledge that Bill Gates was predicting the solution.

These people are just shallow that's why they can't reason.[/quote]

And you know more than all those protesting. Maybe you don't know that there is a believe that this particular virus is man made.

Over sabi nai dey kill some people.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nexackerman: 9:08am On May 03, 2020
Greyworld:

might create a boycott of Microsoft... If possible though, and a free fall of his fortune .

Lol just scrap the boycott Microsoft out Abeg. It’s a pipers dream
Another pipers dream is the free fall of his fortune. The man is rich till his death comes.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 03, 2020
If Bill gates portrayed himself as Jesus or pastor, millions of africans and americans wouldn't have a problem with his vaccines.. if he had mentioned that God revealed to him about the Vaccines, he would have been worshipped by millions of humans. If i was one of his advisers i would advise him to use religion to drive his ideologies and he will achieve his vaccines goals.

People are reluctant to ask questions when it comes to religious ideologies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.