Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141581 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by kayjay69(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2020
Hahahahaha, statement below shows how uninformed you are.
Do a little desktop research, google to your rescue.
Greyworld:

might create a boycott of Microsoft... If possible though, and a free fall of his fortune .

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by LordShiva97(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2020
Flyingngel:
Bill Gates and WHO can do whatever they feel like doing, I don't care, but as for me and my family and anybody wey believe in the power of the MOST HIGH, na im hand we dey. Nothing fit comot us from there.

Comforting delusions of grandeur tongue

A staggering majority of those wiped off by the Coronavirus pandemic also believed that they were protected by the almighty. We all know how it went down.

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by 9jaRealist: 9:09am On May 03, 2020
rhames:
He was part of the gang that created it to further their one world government agenda.

Abegi, quit cramming-and-regurgitating useless US Right-Wing conspiracy theory BS...
Heck, most Nigerians trapped in Buhari’s s/hole will give up their left nuts to be part of a “One World” with Bill Gates. cheesy
>

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Reference(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2020
Vaccinations have never been mandatory on an individual basis and should never infringe peoples liberties.

For a global pandemic vaccinations should be optional. If a person is protected he should not be concerned if another is not. Bill Gates should understand the concerns of people. Afterall it is all about people.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:

The question u should ask urself is, if bill gates is a staunch advocate of depopulation, then doesnt it mean that something is fishy somewhere?
let's continue to over populate the earth. When we run out of land to farm on and cut down all the tree and loose out on fresh water and other resources needed to support life then maybe we will start eating one another just to survive. It's no hidden fact that the world population if left to continue to grow will not be adequately sustained due to scarcity and extinction of resources needed to support life. Thier is a reason why the population rate of developed countries is stable while that of under developed countries is continuing to explode leading to problems they have no clue how to get out of.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by laladre: 9:09am On May 03, 2020
LordShiva97:

1. Bill Gates is not the spokesperson for global health. He never dictated any global health policy or acted in a way to warrant beign called "spokesperson for global health". There's nothing like a spokesperson for global health, if such such a thing exists, it'll be the World Health Organization (WHO) and it's leaders.

2. Vaccines are being pushed to be mandatory for the sake of public health. The most foolproof method of preventing future outbreaks of the current strains of infectious diseases like COVID-19 is by mandatory vaccination.

3. I'm not sure but the only plausible way mandatory vaccination will work is probably by having some sort of identification method for those that have been vaccinated.

Why do you people think that there's something dubious about vaccinations?

OGA, there's something dubious about it, were you not vaccinated when you where born? Or those that died of Covid 19 were not vaccinated when they were born too, Pls let's be sensible.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by foolbuster: 9:10am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake?
Chai, I weep for the black race cry

And where is yours? Weep for yourself.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Adakintroy2: 9:10am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Now Bill Gates (a white man) has a more complex brain than the rest of us cheesy
This is coming from the same the idi0t who made this same statement on the front page?

"so you think every white person is smarter than a black man? "

You are either:
Too stupid to realise you are dumb.
Or,
Too dumb to realise you are stupid!

It's too early to call the white man smart. They have about 100 genders now and they think sex and gender are mileable. also they are the ones that are about to destroy the planets with nuclear or climate pollution. so let's wait a while before we hand them the tittle.

Some intelligence are reverse stupidity per excellent

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Ihatefeminist: 9:11am On May 03, 2020
search on YouTube for forced sterilization through tetanus vaccines in kenya.
Thousands of women can't have kids again because of bill gates vaccines.
Search for polio vaccination deaths in India.
There are so many cases I can't even list here.
Billgates wants to reduce the world's population.

Always do your research before writing people off
Fabulouzjoseph:

vaccines are meant to help people not to kill people. A man brings a vaccine to help people recover from a disease and you condemn him is that right??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2020
Orubebe01:
you are the most stupid person if you don't know
lolz
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

Where did you get that lie that he is pushing for a digital identification for vaccine? I don't just know how dumb people are, this is the same man that has put billions down to eradicate polio and HIV in Africa and the world, so what could he possibly gain from killing humans.

Sometimes you people just type rubbish to get likes without using your brain at all.

I saw where someone on twitter wrote this same rubbish and put out a video of him talking, I watched the video and I didn't hear him mention anything about digital identification for any vaccine.

You all are silly, dumb and stupid at the same time.

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by akpunda86: 9:11am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:

People's minds are too small to understand the concept of vaccination as the solution. When a pandemic happens, it becomes an unsolvable crisis until a vaccine is developed and it was based on that knowledge that Bill Gates was predicting the solution.

These people are just shallow that's why they can't reason.

Wow illiteracy is not just an African thing even mighty US have many of them more than Africa.
Happy Nigerians are lagging behind.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by singlealone: 9:12am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

I weep for you cry cry
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Finchmgh: 9:12am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

When you give birth to your own, don't give them vaccines, not even Malaria vaccine. Thank me later...
There is no such thing as malaria vaccine

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Ceazario: 9:12am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people. It is you who is ignorant.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by verifiedlegacy: 9:12am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:

People's minds are too small to understand the concept of vaccination as the solution. When a pandemic happens, it becomes an unsolvable crisis until a vaccine is developed and it was based on that knowledge that Bill Gates was predicting the solution.

These people are just shallow that's why they can't reason.

oga collect the vaccine alone and leave us alone. y must it be mandatory

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Ceazario: 9:13am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people. It is you who is ignorant.
it is you who is ignorant

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Esteejay4u(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake? Chai, I weep for the black race cry
I was about asking the same question my brother. Very annoying mentality

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Tboy1419: 9:13am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.
. Go to YouTube and type depopulation of the world by bill gate on TED he said it himself, seeing is believing, arguments will not give you the right answer, do research by yourself is not that difficult sir, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Leave them.

They should be the first on the queue of guinea pigs when the experiments start in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 9:13am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I seriously doubt the validity of this. Anybody can claim to be anything on Nairaland.

Btw, aren't you guys tired of accusing everyone of being "conspiracy theorists"?? it's getting old and boring cheesy

Because that is exactly what they are - CONSPIRACY NUTS! Bill Gates became a billionaire at a very young age. Since then his passion and joy has been philanthropy and eradication of diseases like malaria especially in poorer areas. Look at his history, CINSPIRACY NUTS!

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2020
Bill gates that's only concern about maintaining the first position of the richest man in the world, so what is doing will always enrich him more since he had step down from Microsoft and taken up the mantle of human health, so anything to get richer and powerful will be allowed.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by LordShiva97(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2020
laladre:

OGA, there's something dubious about it, were you not vaccinated when you where born? Or those that died of Covid 19 were not vaccinated when they were born too, Pls let's be sensible.

Different vaccines work for different diseases and different pathogens. I was vaccinated for polio, smallpox and other ailments that plagues infants but not for COVID-19, nobody was vaccinated for COVID-19 because it has no vaccine yet and it didn't even exist then. If vaccinations have been known to protect against other diseases, then what's the big fuss about COVID-19 vaccination?

Let me ask again, what's dubious or suspicious about vaccinations?

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Budmemba: 9:15am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Under their feet

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Centcanada: 9:15am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.
u re so demonic like bill gate!

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Olubadan1(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2020
Americans has proved to the most ignorants on the surface of universe just fortunate bunch of people.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 03, 2020
Finchmgh:

But you are making use of the intellectual property of a college drop out on daily basis

If only he knew college dropouts are the best assets the world needs .
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by 9jaRealist: 9:16am On May 03, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Seeing people argue in favor of bill gate makes me wonder
So you think bill gate is wasting his hard earned money on vaccines without return,
Ask yourself motive behind gates depopulation agenda,he is a vocal depopulationist, so tell me such dream how he wish to achieve it if not through problem like this

How much “returns” is he getting of his hard-earned money that he is “wasting” in Africa?
How much “return” is he getting from working to eradicate polio in Nigeria and across the world? Or malaria?!
>

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Finchmgh: 9:16am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

When you give birth to your own, don't give them vaccines, not even Malaria vaccine. Thank me later...
grin
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2020
Finchmgh:

There is no such thing as malaria vaccine

Bwahahahha!
Too bad iamundisputed2 the ignoramus sorry, "intellectual" doesn't know that cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Ceazario: 9:16am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Come on must everybody agree with your ideas. people view things from different perspetives.
it is not all agreeing to one’s idea or not. It is about what it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.