Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? (133100 Views)

Textbook Teaching Kids About Gender Roles (Pictured) / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by missimelda01(f): 9:11am On May 03, 2020
This cannot be seen in schools like Pampers or Corona grin

3 Likes

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Uyi168: 9:54am On May 03, 2020
But almost everyone of us has, on one time or the other used our head to carry load naa..

2 Likes

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by earthsync(f): 10:03am On May 03, 2020
Ephort:

What then is the function of the skull?

Same thing na it houses the brain

1 Like

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Airoflaw(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2020
Erosion2020:
Looking at the boy head u find out that the author is still right, that head is position to carry load.
But what is wrong in using your head to carry load?
it compresses d brain grin

1 Like

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Stanweezy(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2020
B4 nko is head not meant for load and other functions, see mumu people encouraging our children to be lazy

4 Likes

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Kylekent59: 10:18am On May 03, 2020
Hope you all know there is a difference between "functions and uses"

Functions have to do with the inside, while uses deals with the outside.

Example:

Function of the hand: locomotion
Uses of the hand: to slap, to punch, to lift...etc.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Anigreat: 10:20am On May 03, 2020
Dreyton36:
The author must be a very poor village headmaster who has a farm right in his school compound

shocked

Stop insulting that man, one of the functions of the head is to carry load .

If you think what the man wrote is wrong , sit your ass down and write your own. Don't discredit people's work.

Or you think he should have said that the head carry sensory organs at that level?

Nairaland home of stupid people

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Dreyton36: 10:24am On May 03, 2020
Anigreat:

shocked

Stop insulting that man, one of the functions of the head is to carry load .

If you think what the man wrote is bad , sit your ass down and write your own. Don't discredit peoples work.

Or you think he should have said that the head carry sensory organs at that level?

Nairaland home of stupid people
Clap for yourself, you are a carton

6 Likes

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by TheExecutioner: 10:36am On May 03, 2020
The fact that an educated person can ask this type of question in the year of Our Lord 2020 is giving me a headache.

Erosion2020:
Looking at the boy head u find out that the author is still right, that head is position to carry load.

4 Likes

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by TheExecutioner: 10:38am On May 03, 2020
Parents who pay 500k to 1 Milli schoolfees for their children are already facing their own special kind of headache.

missimelda01:

1 Like

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by KingAzubuike(f): 11:08am On May 03, 2020
lytech1:

you knw nthg or little abt teaching.
am sure d text is for pry1 or pry2 class.
for their level,thats the best their brain can assimilate easily.
the author needs to come down to their level
Exactly what I was trying to even type before I came across your post. They probably expected him to say something like the head is divided into 14 bones which are 2-zygomatic, 2-maxillary, 2-palatine, 2-nasal, 2-lacrimal, vomer, 2-inferior conchae, mandible and one of which it's functions includes the support of some endocrine glands like the hypothalamus which connects to the thalamus which is within the cranium . grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Uyi168: 11:26am On May 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Exactly what I was trying to even type before I came across your post. They probably expected him to say something like the head is divided into 14 bones which are 2-zygomatic, 2-maxillary, 2-palatine, 2-nasal, 2-lacrimal, vomer, 2-inferior conchae, mandible and one of which it's functions includes the support of some endocrine glands like the hypothalamus which connects to the thalamus which is within the cranium . grin
Mad o..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by willsonzzy: 11:42am On May 03, 2020
Awon werey school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by ohosi4real(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2020
No bad, is part of education
Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by nicebuddy501: 11:44am On May 03, 2020
I think there is a better use for head this time around.

niceguy
Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by afroxyz: 11:45am On May 03, 2020
femi4:
you want to teach them "skull" at that level (pry 1&2 ). Think!

Oga. Just close your mouth. You no know Wetin u dey talk. They have exposed your high ended ignorance

8 Likes

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Hisincrease: 11:45am On May 03, 2020
Not bad naa.
You will just explain more to the child.

1 Like

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by ElonMosque(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2020
lytech1:

you knw nthg or little abt teaching.
am sure d text is for pry1 or pry2 class.
for their level,thats the best their brain can assimilate easily.
the author needs to come down to their level

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 03, 2020
This is the book buhari used in his primary school.

8 Likes

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by kenex4ever(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2020
Dreyton36:

You just said I know nothing and you're saying saying the author needs to come down to their level
Now ask yourself, are you alright at all?
Read what he wrote again

5 Likes

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Topmaike007(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2020
God forbid bad thing
Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 03, 2020
Its true. Only indomie generations no go fit sabi this. I don carry wood, yam, cassava, palm wine for my head countless times. Even my port motor wey I dey take carry my book, na for my head I dey carry am put.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Sososo(f): 11:47am On May 03, 2020
Head of life

1 Like

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Torie8(f): 11:47am On May 03, 2020
femi4:
you are wrong. What happened to "The head houses or protects the brain". That's the primary function of the head.

Don't tell me pry1 or pry2 pupil will not comprehend that

Remember that at that stage their brains assimilate what ever teach them and that is what they carry on with even when you correct them.
Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by OFFICIAL336: 11:48am On May 03, 2020
missimelda01:
You are Lagosian. No doubt.

Pampers!!!

I love that school.

2 Likes

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Kimply: 11:48am On May 03, 2020
Those are the basic functions of the body parts for kids growing up. So it shouldn't be a big deal anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by John360comng: 11:48am On May 03, 2020
The most important thing is a child getting proper education.

With the recent compulsory use of essential items that will keep you protected from Covid-19.
We have got you, your loved ones, employees, religious members, etcetera so you don't get arrested by the Police and made to pay hard by the law.

1) Surgical Nose Masks (50pcs Disposable 3-Layered Breathable Protection mask) Stop using all these Bra cloth masks that doesn't protect you and you put you all at risk.

2) KN95 Face Mask to prevent Covid-19

3) Digital Non-Contact Forehead InfraRed Thermometer. Free 100ml Hand Sanitizer attached to each product purchase through us.

WhatsApp Only: 0808-197-9804 for pickup.

Walkie-Talkies also for Social Distancing available too. Different models and different prices. From the affordable to the expensive.

Other Products also available like the Access Control Doors used at Banks with Digital Thermometer attached, etcetera

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by Starboytwo(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2020
This gotta be in ghana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by bewla(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2020
Erosion2020:
After all load na load

Family problem na load house rent na load woman wahala na load

5 Likes

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by leonard002(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2020
lol. Technically the information is not incorrect

1 Like

Re: If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? by leonard002(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Tips To Stay Awake While Studying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.