Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde (8269 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Dlewisi: 6:33pm On May 03, 2020
Are you one of his special advicers?.....
Why wait for when your imput is needed.
Busybody elders
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by hargbolahan01: 7:11pm On May 03, 2020
just because he didn't pick his calls... that's why he downgrade all the people in his cabinet including non politicians by saying he has no think tank just because he wants to criticize and stay relevant
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by PlsBanMe: 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
Shameless bloody thief, I wrote this article for opera. You didn't even bother to acknowledge where you stole this news story.
The original link is:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=c4a6620c2b845f5c0c478231eb373f2f&news_entry_id=s394366c5200503en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=5080e5c952998349269627210ee3013068aee3c9&from=publisher

before you went ahead to post it to your miserable blog.

Anyone can check out the time it was posted on Opera and the time this thief posted it. He even used same title.

Tife20:
Renowned Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) Chief Niyi Akintola today stated that governors of South West that he calls, either answer him or calls back expect his own state governor, Mr. Seyi Makinde.

Chief Niyi Akintola stated this today while speaking on a radio programme tagged 'Political Circuit' which was aired live in a private radio station in Ibadan.
The senior lawyer turned politician was one of those who contested for the party ticket of the All Progressive Congress (APC)) in Oyo state during the last electioneering. He was the last to step down to the eventual candidate of the party, Chief Adebayo Adelabu who was a former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Deputy Governor.
Chief Akintola stated that he most times he calls the present governor of Oyo state, the governor would not pick his call. He says that he does not call the governor for favours or government contracts but to call to advise him.

The foremost lawyer stated that whenever he calls other South West governor, they either pick up immediately or call him back. He mentioned present governor Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State and Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state as governors that pick up or calls him back.
On the issue of COVID 19 in Oyo State, Akintola stated that Oyo State governor is practicing populist agenda stating that a governor should be able to take tough decisions instead of always trying to please the people. He therefore berated the governor of Oyo state stating that Oyo state is not practising social distancing.
He asked that government should prepare for post Covid-19 suggesting that since revenue is dropping government should reduce political aides. He asked that government should not overburden the populace by increasing tax.
He also advised that the electorates should the worst to lead the best.

http://afronairagist.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=19
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 03, 2020
chief akintola is the chief alimajiri of oduduwa kingdom...begi begi man
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Realdeals(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2020
Advise is best, when seek. Some of his advise is more needed by APC governors, especially Lagos State.
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 11:26pm On May 03, 2020
Donchuks023:
Update Alert!! Have you heard of Etheruem?

Etheruem is a crypto currency like bitcoin. It is the second highest and most popular after bitcoin.
Have you heard of Etheruem

It's an online market ethereum, u could earn up to 6k usd. Join the second highest crypto currency ethereum. The rate is currently 94k and u open ur online wallet with just #3500.
No referrals issue.
You want to know more
Whatsapp- 08109565649
You can also google about it and dm for more clarifications

na scam u be!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo, Ogun Plan Herdsmen Registration, To Outlaw Open Grazing / Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll / Kano Guber: Journalists Barred As Tribunal Rules On APC Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.