Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (113284 Views)

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Victorious1000: 12:45am On May 07, 2020
ubcandid:

what's wrong in an SSCE holder who is literate?

Was concerned about the massive gap in terms of education and was eventually advised against it as it would likely lead to issues in the future when it becomes obvious the difference in class.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by doggedfighter(f): 12:46am On May 07, 2020
PharmD911:

Are you maynation?
You beat me to it
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Victorious1000: 12:47am On May 07, 2020
doggedfighter:

Thank you so much ,dear
We fight doggedly and become victorious. cheesy

Thanks hon! Didn't get your story tho or did i missed it angry
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Akanoaaa(m): 12:48am On May 07, 2020
DonroxyII:
You dey vex for Pounds or Euro grin

Ugandan everywhere cheesy

You no well, hope you know? Na the man gangan I dey vex for. How you go cum trust lady you never married when you have family and friends. The stupid act dey vex me no be small. If the man na my family, okun ebi don tear be that.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by apexc172: 12:48am On May 07, 2020
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Osnami: 12:50am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Lives good here in greece yunno... Don't think I can't love naija girls here et all...

There is enough job for every one, no stress every one is happy... But 60% of people here are cold-single, nobody want a relationship hook.
Please, what's the easiest way to migrate to Greece? We only have one life to live. The £15o/£200 you make in a day there, I don't make it in a month in Nigeria
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by doggedfighter(f): 12:50am On May 07, 2020
Victorious1000:

Thanks hon! Didn't get your story tho or did i missed it angry
No, I didn't write any
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by doggedfighter(f): 12:51am On May 07, 2020
danduchi:
You all don't know what God has done for you all oo.
One time, many years ago, I traveled to calabar to go see this girl. She picked me from the parked and we got to her one bedroom apartment, nice and cozy. I baff, wear singlet and boxer, crossed leg on the table changing TV channels.
2 secs my girl received a call, followed by a knock on the door. It was very obvious he paid for the apartment from the look on his face. My girl just said 'I'm sorry Dan'.
I got dressed, this guy and my girl dropped me off at the park. I reached PH by almost 11pm.
So Me go calabar to just go baff, I can't still believe it.
LMAO grin grin grin angry
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by apexc5740: 12:53am On May 07, 2020
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Victorious1000: 12:55am On May 07, 2020
doggedfighter:

No, I didn't write any

Hmmm, could it be you don't feel comfortable telling it or there is genuinely no story to tell?Just intrigued to know more about you.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by doggedfighter(f): 12:58am On May 07, 2020
Victorious1000:

Hmmm, could it be you don't feel comfortable telling it or there is genuinely no story to tell?Just intrigued to know more about you.

No story to tell grin grin
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by apexc821: 12:58am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 1686938[/color]
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by apexc821: 12:59am On May 07, 2020
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by ImaIma1(f): 12:59am On May 07, 2020
julieeni:
yes, I gave him a son, he got a place and moved in with another woman while I was with his parents. Didn't know about it until when he was posted to Abuja and we had to join him, that was when I knew he still got a house there in Abuja and moved in with same lady, while I was hustling for money to give to him to rent at least a room for us... everything came out in the open anyway and I had to come back to my parents. He got married to the lady few months after I left and she put to birth around Nov. My worse mistake

He is a serial husband/father
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Victorious1000: 1:00am On May 07, 2020
doggedfighter:

No story to tell grin grin

Awnn! why not give love a chance wink
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by doggedfighter(f): 1:01am On May 07, 2020
25tolife:
Let me start
1.when i was in ND, i gave my crush 3k, orignal followcome charger ,she dump me after 1week, my friends laff me no be small.

2. There is this girl i was crushing on grace, she wanted to register 4 jamb. So i went to zenith bank picked up a teller to give her at home(she lives outskirt of town) she is still coming back to the same bank to summit it ooh(mumu)

3.there is this girl, i always do bank top up for from my moms phone, she no go even flash me talk more of calling.

i dont have luck in terms of love i dae very sure say nah my brokeness.
Love will find you, relax cheesy
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by cuddling44(f): 1:06am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Stevecreativex post=89139739]Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

Ohhhh sorry dude....... but did u just forgo d 51.5m like dat........... such lady can stil b hanging with d money but lied all becos she knows u loved her. Sorry give love a room in ur heart. And don't impress lady with cash until u vet her well. Am thinking of d 51m it pains me fa
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by apexc8032: 1:07am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 1920376[/color]
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Mayflowa(m): 1:08am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

The trauma still lives.. sad embarassed

Your story is likely 99% falsehood. As a PTDF scholar since 2010, I can tell you PTDF does not support education in GREECE. They were only involved in UK for many years before they started branching out to China, France, Germany, Canada, US and Malaysia in recent years. Secondly, Greece doesn't use pounds. They previously used drachma before transiting to euro in 2002. So sending your money to Nigeria would have been in Euro(€) or dollars for obvious reason. Thirdly, it is very unlikely a student is able to make £125,000 as savings. The entry salary for most graduate is about £15 - £22k a year in the UK. In Greece the amount is about 1200 euro per month. I know this things because I did my master in UK. You would be a superstar to be able to save €500 from your salary monthly as you will have to pay monthly rent of not less than €700. Won't you eat? transport or buy clothes?

So it is unlikely you can raise that money in 20 years! You are obviously deceiving yourself. You want people to think you are rich? Even white rich people don't have that kind of money in Canada or US. You probably don't know GREECE as a country have been in recession for many years receivig bailout money for European union and Germany.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by seanwilliam(m): 1:09am On May 07, 2020
angelfallz:

Not all men please.
it is everyone.. except you no dey in plenty love with am
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by ubcandid(m): 1:13am On May 07, 2020
Victorious1000:

Was concerned about the massive gap in terms of education and was eventually advised against it as it would likely lead to issues in the future when it becomes obvious the difference in class.
I dont share that bias. Gap in education is not Gap in reasoning. So many women in their 50's and above we see thriving in the academia and social space went to school in their husband's house.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by doggedfighter(f): 1:13am On May 07, 2020
MedicH:

Just don't misunderstand sir. I puy my weed in the rice i cook but I don't light it up. There's incomplete combustion going on and carbon monoxide is produced which is poisonous. Smoking is just not Good.
How does it feel eating weed? what's the feeling like
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by ekitimanalways(m): 1:15am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=julieeni post=89141395] smileyI'm over it now, at least I didn't give in to thoughts of commiting suicide cool I used to hate him and wish him death, but not anymore because I have forgiven him and I wish him well, but he will never see his son again.[/quote] You're still bitter...
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by ekitimanalways(m): 1:18am On May 07, 2020
grin
penisilin:
Like someone said - it has been flogged very very well but women matter will continue to flog men as long as them still get yansh and bleast cool.

One of my many mumuness.

It was 2000, I was very young (after SSCE) and had a girl crushing on me but for reasons known to only God & devil, I just no send the babe.

But for the mumuness in me, I was seriously pursuing one yeye girl because of her yansh so tey in my bid to win her favor, I took a family cherished flask and made a sumptuous chocolate beverage with bread and sardine (from money I fapped from my sister) for her on a rainy day.
I told her from our balcony that I was coming with the goodies and she beckoned on me to come quickly. Only for me to reach her house, she asked to carry the flask follow her until we reach her boyfriend house angry. She jumped on him and said "Thank you Ola, shebi you have given me the flask" and they shut the door while I was standing there and smiling like Ganduje.

Anger no gree me sleep for 2 days
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by apexc87: 1:19am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 2955590[/color]
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by kayzbrian(m): 1:21am On May 07, 2020
ahnie:
I ve never been in love.

you need deliverance
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by sircrabo: 1:26am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:

She is short, abi?
Na so short girls dey do.

What is it with Short girls ? Pls enlighten me, i hVE one around me now and her yanga is too much
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Entom(m): 1:27am On May 07, 2020
Mine was in 2001 when I was about to leave Agbamu in Kwara State after my NYSC year. There was one Yoruba girl I loved so much. We were together on the day I wanted to travel out of Kwara State, I bursted into uncontrollable tears for no reason. Could it be love? She joined me and I couldn't go back to my State that day.
Anytime I remember what happened that day, I can't stop asking myself "why did you cry that day"?

11 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Chukspaul78: 1:28am On May 07, 2020
Aboki mai ruwa hmmmmmmquote author=Davash222 post=89140254]
She is short, abi?
Na so short girls dey do. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.