Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (113219 Views)

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 1:28am On May 07, 2020
I can't believe what i did for love
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by FiremanP(m): 1:30am On May 07, 2020
Question
Jackossky:

Hope it ain't permanent

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by doggedfighter(f): 1:33am On May 07, 2020
Akanoaaa:
grin

You even waited till day breaks lol. Met her with her boyfriend and slept on mat wasn't your fault but waited till day breaks and even waited till she prepared something for her boyfriend to eat in your present, it called nothing but stupidity. You mumu that time no be small, cuz if you no mumu, u for don japa as early as possible the following day. Sorry you hear? Haha grin grin cheesy grin
His story got me rolling on floor. He was probably watching the guy drinking his bournvita. Hahahaha
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by doggedfighter(f): 1:34am On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Explaining myself over & over, hoping that they'll finally get why certain behaviours are hurtful. I'm starting to realize that sometimes explanations are not necessary, just sever ties without wasting any time when you feel you aren't heard or regarded with much consideration. The thing with me though is, I'm expressive. Communication is not only my way of getting a message across, but also purging of emotions. The more I talk, particularly about the same issue, the less I care. So in as much as I dislike repeating myself, over time it makes getting over things much quicker because I'd have beaten an issue to death until there's nothing left to say or feel for that matter. I probably won't stop the habit because it's my way of dealing with things- talk therapy.
What exactly are you saying? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Victorious1000: 1:35am On May 07, 2020
Entom:
Mine was in 2001 when I was about to leave Agbamu in Kwara State after my NYSC year. There was one Yoruba girl I loved so much. We were together on the day I wanted to travel out of Kwara State, I bursted into uncontrollable tears for no reason. Could it be love? She joined me and I couldn't go back to my State that day.
Anytime I remember what happened that day, I can't stop asking myself "why did you cry that day"?

Lol
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by ArcFresky(m): 1:36am On May 07, 2020
Mayflowa:

Your story is likely 99% falsehood......... Germany.

You should have messaged him privately naa bro....

How you dey naa, I like make we relate oohhh bros.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by djWALE(m): 1:36am On May 07, 2020
Lol my experience..there was this lady..we attended the same secondary school..all through the secondary school,we never talked..it was on the graduation day I realized that my mum and her mum are close friends..so we got closer and after a month plus,we started dating..
A day after we started dating,I travelled to Edo state..and she was in osun state.. this lady flares up at every slightest opportunity and being the lover boy,I begged always.. the worst happened when she flared up over a conversation we had,she stopped talking to me..I had to travel back to osun state the following day,I went directly to her house as I arrived osun.. I didn't meet her at home but she was later been called to call home that she has a visitor..lo and behold she came over and on sighting me,she went back to town immediately..I left after a few minutes and cried my eyes out..I think that was d beginning of having sense for me tho

15 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by apexc5604: 1:37am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 3428061[/color]
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Davash222(m): 1:41am On May 07, 2020
doggedfighter:

Davash, finish the gist na. Where did you sleep that night grin
Would have been better i slept at the park that night.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by apexc1692: 1:41am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 1213687[/color]
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Yang2020: 1:42am On May 07, 2020
grafixdon:
Though she's my crush then, but I love her so so much.

She was schooling in ado, it was around 2010... I travelled from Lagos to Ado just to see her. Bought provisions (milk, bread, 5alive,soaps,bounvita etc).

I got to her hostel around 2am because there's a heavy traffic. I almost fainted when I met a guy at her place at that time putting on just boxer, she later introduced the guy as her boyfriend. Both of them slept on the bed while she gave me mat to sleep on. I couldn't sleep because I could hear them fvcking.

The following morning, she prepared the bread, milk and bounvita I bought with my money for her boyfriend. Oboy, I don suffer.
You try oo. Nah Man you be abeg. How you take sleep?. Haaa, you try Boss

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by sircrabo: 1:42am On May 07, 2020
danduchi:
You all don't know what God has done for you all oo.
One time, many years ago, I traveled to calabar to go see this girl. She picked me from the parked and we got to her one bedroom apartment, nice and cozy. I baff, wear singlet and boxer, crossed leg on the table changing TV channels.
2 secs my girl received a call, followed by a knock on the door. It was very obvious he paid for the apartment from the look on his face. My girl just said 'I'm sorry Dan'.
I got dressed, this guy and my girl dropped me off at the park. I reached PH by almost 11pm.
So Me go calabar to just go baff, I can't still believe it.

You get luck say dem no baff you Hot water. Calabar based girls are not to be trusted
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by PHENOMCHICKSON: 1:49am On May 07, 2020
EmzyT:
I would go to their House and help her with all her House Chores cry

I give her my last dime just for her to be happy angry

How far about the relationship now grin

Was claiming Virgin, and i was happy forming "A guy with a Virgin Babe, na me go break her" cool Little did i know that the girl has pacific Ocean under her leg...

Chaii, I don mumu for this life no be smallcheesy

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Collins0609(m): 1:54am On May 07, 2020
Following
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Realfrankie(m): 1:54am On May 07, 2020
raphretle:
Fetched 33 Jerrycan of water for them...
Packed her mums stuff to the market on my head... all in the name of love...
Don't even know where the 4 o'clock eyed girl is now sef...
Truly she been Put me for inside bottle

Charity worker grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Godsfavour78: 1:56am On May 07, 2020
25tolife:
i been dae look for 1 man when get 4 wife 7 children.
undecided
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Hed0nist: 1:57am On May 07, 2020
DonMekino:
let me throw in my take on ppl arguing about a son abandoned by dad and mum taking care of the son. I saw someone talking of son looking for dad later in life, such doesn't happen always, I have seen guys, men that never for one day ask for their dad and they are doing well....it's this idea of a son must ask for his dad Las lass that has made some Nigerian men to be misbehaving and abdicate their fatherly duties....as for mum turning the boy against his dad.....u trained a child from age one to say age 18 and the father never made any attempt to look for his son, and suddenly from the blues....infact the boy from his own heart will know the dad never wanted him

I think their point is that a wise son will look for his father or at least investigate to hear the other side of the story. It's true that there are deadbeat dads and I'll always advise the sons of such men, after finding them to spit on their faces and run back home to hug the mum.

However some women can be evil. After being slighted (eg: when they've been cheated on), out of spite can block the ex's access to their children even if they want to be involved in the child's life. In the process feeding the children BS about their dad when in reality na just the babe the man no like again. Both sexes do this o. But women are more guilty.

8 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 2:14am On May 07, 2020
doggedfighter:

What exactly are you saying? undecided
She's trying to tell us that she's into nagging

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by GreenDee(f): 2:18am On May 07, 2020
Chelshit:
travelled from London to duabi and back to London only to come back to Nigeria....all for fake love abi na audio
lol.. pele
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by doggedfighter(f): 2:20am On May 07, 2020
Odoskii:

She's trying to tell us that she's into nagging
Haba, she was writing a different thing altogether grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by doggedfighter(f): 2:22am On May 07, 2020
donbaba20:
She got pregnant for a guy who was in USA.... I loved her but she broke my heart..... She is not with the guy today but we are still friends.....
Eeeehya !
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by bbstarr(f): 2:23am On May 07, 2020
A fuc*ing lot
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by apexc1229: 2:27am On May 07, 2020
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by emmabest2000(m): 2:27am On May 07, 2020
danduchi:
You all don't know what God has done for you all oo.
One time, many years ago, I traveled to calabar to go see this girl. She picked me from the parked and we got to her one bedroom apartment, nice and cozy. I baff, wear singlet and boxer, crossed leg on the table changing TV channels.
2 secs my girl received a call, followed by a knock on the door. It was very obvious he paid for the apartment from the look on his face. My girl just said 'I'm sorry Dan'.
I got dressed, this guy and my girl dropped me off at the park. I reached PH by almost 11pm.
So Me go calabar to just go baff, I can't still believe it.
@Calabar baff grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Whileytech: 2:28am On May 07, 2020
My own part be say make Una listen to Olamide Baddo song WON MA DO. No matter your efforts on her , it will never come out good. No love anywhere. What keeps a relationship now is
Maturity n understanding. Aside from that you will still be having problems with ladies

9 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by chukaekuma(m): 2:29am On May 07, 2020
Sold my laptop to win a lady's heart.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 2:38am On May 07, 2020
julieeni:
Getting married to a father of two kids from two different women cry, it ended in tears, emotional trauma and depression. I guess I loved the very wrong person sad

You sure say na otomukpor na he use take get you?
How on earth will you jump into such boat. Welcome home
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by weedfada(m): 2:38am On May 07, 2020
doggedfighter:

How does it feel eating weed? what's the feeling like

Ever felt like ur head is just too heavy for ur body and u can't do shii bout it? Exactly...

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by mukthar2000(m): 2:40am On May 07, 2020
Back then when me and my girls Friend(now mother of my kids) was going out, someone called her phone and she gave social distance to received the call happened to be her first born, but thinking was a guy suddenly I jack the phone from her and scatter it on the flow, that why she gave me social distance why receiving call, but later bought her another new phone and really regret anytime I remember what I did on the public road that day like a mad man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by doggedfighter(f): 2:43am On May 07, 2020
gaby:

The gullible, particularly, naive babes don dey console and pray for am.

Smh
It's a lie, guys prayed the most on seeing 54million grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.