Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged (43644 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by portacabin: 11:57am On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:
Their is this lady I have come to develop feelings for. She is a graduate and intending to go for service before November... it's just this pandemic
that is delaying things. She is also a member of my church and serving in one of the service units. I have been observing her for a while and in the course of time grew feelings for her.

I took courage and approached her and she told me she is engaged to be married this December but the problem is that after that our chat she has been tailing me. She always comes around me to sit close to me during service meetings. Some times she'd be starring so much at me that you'd wonder. I'm beginning to think wether she actually told me the truth about her relationship status earlier or she is just trying to hold on to me as alternative just incase here marriage plans with the other guy goes south.

Please friends I need your sincere advice on what to do as am confused. I really love the lady and would like to marry her.
as long as she is not married, you can still try. Marrying your choice is a competition between you and other prospective suitors

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 11:57am On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:
Their is this lady I have come to develop feelings for. She is a graduate and intending to go for service before November... it's just this pandemic
that is delaying things. She is also a member of my church and serving in one of the service units. I have been observing her for a while and in the course of time grew feelings for her.

I took courage and approached her and she told me she is engaged to be married this December but the problem is that after that our chat she has been tailing me. She always comes around me to sit close to me during service meetings. Some times she'd be starring so much at me that you'd wonder. I'm beginning to think wether she actually told me the truth about her relationship status earlier or she is just trying to hold on to me as alternative just incase here marriage plans with the other guy goes south.

Please friends I need your sincere advice on what to do as am confused. I really love the lady and would like to marry her.
You need to stand down and move on. Go get your own lady.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by 12345baba(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2020
Nairaland and sponsored stories .

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by ModestGal(f): 11:57am On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

Are you saying there a possibility she might still be interested in my proposal? You are a lady you'd be in a better position to tell me how you guys operate because am not understanding again. Lol
She's a prostitute or she no get sense. I have my boyfriend, and I will not talk to a man twice after knowing he has feelings for me. Once a guy or a friend mistakenly tell me or exhibit something like that, it is bye to the relationship. Such kind of girls will end up having extra marital affairs, so she doesn't worth you at all. Put yourself in the position of her boyfriend, you will understand she's a hoe. Imagine having your girlfriend lead a man on, thats absolute nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Truthbites: 11:57am On May 09, 2020
You better keep your feelings to yourself
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by jaxxy(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

If ure still having doubts about her relationship status ask her details about her relationship and how it's been for her. She will open up and u will known the real situation. If its serious and working out just look for smbody else. U can still be a frnd or keep ur distance after that.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by LoySupremo: 11:58am On May 09, 2020
Guy leave her for now, Corona will be the topic for years to come. Enough girls dey to get to know. But not this period.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by lastempero: 11:58am On May 09, 2020
Oya kill the feelings asap.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Gentlemoni: 11:58am On May 09, 2020
Disengage your feelings simple as that.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Tehcy: 11:58am On May 09, 2020
[But they have closed down all churches na..��
Abi na online church u dey talk about?quoteor=Ndeoma post=89152891]

See bro am not the one going after her again. After she told me she is engaged I immediately withdrew myself but the situation here now is that she is the one coming for me. I don't even look at her face in church but one way or the other she will try to come around me. She watches my every move in church just in case I want to try out another lady in church. Most times when am smiling and chatting with my phone you'd clearly see this frown on her face. I've been observing this trend for a while now.

And you know once you love someone, definitely you'd fell like trying your luck once again to see whether their is a chance something could be established between you both. That's the state of dilemma I am in now. And also the lady too fine bro.

I value your advice bro and I will try to restrain myself from her at all cost. Funny enough I don't even call her on phone.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by InvertedHammer: 11:58am On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

/
Try again.

Remember that 3rd time is the charm.

\
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by cray91(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2020
haha
Ekakamba:
It'll end in tears man.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 11:59am On May 09, 2020
Then leave her alone,stop misinterpreting her actions.Dont go and spoil someone's engagement,yours will surely find you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by EgunMogaji2: 11:59am On May 09, 2020
She's engaged not married. In fact if she's married as long as she's a willing participant (not raped or taken advantage of due to position of power) then it's fair game.

Discuss your concerns with her. She can only say no and then you'll know for sure instead of living with regret. Life's too short to live in doubt.

You can quote me anytime.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by CaptainFM1: 11:59am On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

Stay away from her
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Kizzygentle: 12:00pm On May 09, 2020
R
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Exmilitant(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2020
You sound immature!! cool
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 09, 2020
Are you sure it love you're feeling or infatuation? Someone you hardly know, you're already claiming to love her.
Anyways, this is just the attraction stage. So don't think you're in love yet. Time shall tell.

Back to the matter, don't be too pushy. Just observe her for some time so you don't mistake her closeness to mean she's interested. She already told you she's engaged. So if you try to take advantage of her closeness to you, you might regret it cos she'll play along and when the time comes, She'll bow out and hope you won't start blaming her cos she already told you the truth.

To be forewarned is to be forearmd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by futurerex: 12:01pm On May 09, 2020
Home breaker. Channel your lustfulness to someone else.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Bryan88(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2020
xendra:
She wants to check if you are a better option.

Afterall she is engaged not married, So......
GOD BLESS YOU BABE...BRO STILL HANG IN THERE LIKE I SAID EARLIER...I BET U WIL THANK ME LATER...AFTER ALL D PATIENT DOG EATS D FATTEST BONE.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by apexc4629: 12:02pm On May 09, 2020
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Kenkeye: 12:02pm On May 09, 2020
I really don't understand what the op is looking for. Someone told you that she is engaged to be married and you're still asking questions. Better move on with your life and stop looking for troubles.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Bekeey: 12:02pm On May 09, 2020
Openly ask her what she wants, as you noticed her closeness to you.

Then you listen to what she will tell your, if she said nothing, then forget her. But if she opens up to you that she has been having feelings for you, ask her why because you can remember she is engaged. I think that is when you would know extent the engagement has gone and also know if it is what you can convince her to marry you.

But I advise, if her man, I said it again, if her man have already committed officially on her...bros please leave her and advise her not to come such close to you to avert mama blessing story and the whole yard. Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by YungJo207(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2020
One of the worst feeling you can ever have as a man..this thing dey pain when but hey it's what it's....op just delete her number and everything about her and move on yes it's hard but trust me with time it works and you will heal.... advising from Experience.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by nwamabo247(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2020
Then leave her alone so you don't caused unnecessary break up.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Moneywirer: 12:04pm On May 09, 2020
xendra:
She wants to check if you are a better option.

Afterall she is engaged not married, So......

Na dem

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 09, 2020
Bury your feelings simple. Or if you really like this girl, wait for December wedding to come.
1. If she was really engaged and then got married come December, your move is obvious.
2. If the December wedding turns out to be a hoax, then hook up and lash her for sometime before ditching her, you can't make serious commitments with someone that tells lies about December weddings.
3. If the December wedding was true, but her relationship fails before then, then also hook up lash and ditch, you also can't commit to someone that kept you as a rebound guy.

It is imperative that you wait for December before making any move; for now if she stares at you, stare back.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Farki: 12:04pm On May 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hvmh9py33U

Don't say we didn't warn you
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by ServanTheG(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2020
1. If truly she is engaged you have no reason to be bothered. Just tell her to stay away from you. 2. If she lied about being engaged and you were thinking about progressing with her that means you are not thinking about her telling a lie from the onset. Thats a relationship RED FLAG. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by CaptainFM1: 12:05pm On May 09, 2020
Tehcy:
[But they have closed down all churches na..��
Abi na online church u dey talk about?quoteor=Ndeoma post=89152891]

See bro am not the one going after her again. After she told me she is engaged I immediately withdrew myself but the situation here now is that she is the one coming for me. I don't even look at her face in church but one way or the other she will try to come around me. She watches my every move in church just in case I want to try out another lady in church. Most times when am smiling and chatting with my phone you'd clearly see this frown on her face. I've been observing this trend for a while now.

And you know once you love someone, definitely you'd fell like trying your luck once again to see whether their is a chance something could be established between you both. That's the state of dilemma I am in now. And also the lady too fine bro.

I value your advice bro and I will try to restrain myself from her at all cost. Funny enough I don't even call her on phone.

But you are the one requesting for Advice. The elders have advised you.....Stay far away from her. As in, let her look and stare...Just don't look her way.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by YungJo207(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2020
Rozz:
Then leave alone,stop misinterpreting her actions.Dont go and spoil someone's engagement,yours will surely find you

Your head correct if to say you never marry now I for just marry you straight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.