Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged (43593 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Goldencheese(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2020
No. In life be willing to fail than living your life in assumption. It is not a crime to ask and be rejected. Before I met my wife, I was refused and turned down by many ladies. Did those moments stop me from having my self-confidence intact? No. By asking her again, you will find out from her why she is tailing you but if she tells you she just loves your company, tell her bluntly that you want yo settle down and don't want prospective ladies to think you have anything to do with her, thereby scaring them away. If she says no again, tear the little closeness she is enjoying with you. If she refuses and comes close to you, pick your bible and walk away.

Always remember, you are made for more. One rejection or twenty rejections are not a proof that something is wrong with you...They are only a proof that you're speaking to the wrong people.

Never let anything bruise or chip away at your confidence in God and self. Never!

Ndeoma:

Bro you don't know how much your advise means to me since you've been in the same situation before. Even to try again sef my mind dey shake. Getting the red light twice from a lady is a no no for me ooo

I know women can be very cunning that's why I threw this to the house so you guys can shed more light on it for me. My head is full right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Jaqenhghar: 1:10pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

Are you saying there a possibility she might still be interested in my proposal? You are a lady you'd be in a better position to tell me how you guys operate because am not understanding again. Lol
Yes exactly. You better make sure you are worth the switch because a woman who can switch easily to you, wont have a problem switching from you to another

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Munzy14(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:
Their is this lady I have come to develop feelings for. She is a graduate and intending to go for service before November... it's just this pandemic
that is delaying things. She is also a member of my church and serving in one of the service units. I have been observing her for a while and in the course of time grew feelings for her.

I took courage and approached her and she told me she is engaged to be married this December but the problem is that after that our chat she has been tailing me. She always comes around me to sit close to me during service meetings. Some times she'd be starring so much at me that you'd wonder. I'm beginning to think wether she actually told me the truth about her relationship status earlier or she is just trying to hold on to me as alternative just incase here marriage plans with the other guy goes south.

Please friends I need your sincere advice on what to do as am confused. I really love the lady and would like to marry her.
You may think u have seen her finish by mere observation, my guy wake up! you don't know her until u start dating her, and she becomes comfortable around u, then you will see her real characters pop up!.

It is actually when u can really say u knw her to an extent.

You see those ones close to church and pastor, lol you don't know her. Some are assistant wife to pastors or some exco members.

She is being sincere to u now, u won't hear.

I repeat it, any lady interested in you won't play games with you.....Ladies are straight up when they are interested.
The difference is they communicate differently..Pay attention to non-verbal communication.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by OKTolu: 1:12pm On May 09, 2020
My candid advice is let be there are many fishes in the ocean.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by EASTERNPOL: 1:14pm On May 09, 2020
The girl is seriously considering you for the following reasons:

(1) You are a confirmed believer

(2)You worship in the same Church with her, meaning their won't be argument on where to wed, where to be worshipping after the wedding etc.

(3) She can have a close and better assessment of you more than anyone else,

(4) both of you are aware of the strong feeling towards each other
For these obvious reasons, confront her with your findings, she will open up.

Having said this, I would advice you not to consider sexual advance as that will attract maximum punishment from God and subsequently miss Focus.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by guru90: 1:16pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:
Their is this lady I have come to develop feelings for. She is a graduate and intending to go for service before November... it's just this pandemic
that is delaying things. She is also a member of my church and serving in one of the service units. I have been observing her for a while and in the course of time grew feelings for her.

I took courage and approached her and she told me she is engaged to be married this December but the problem is that after that our chat she has been tailing me. She always comes around me to sit close to me during service meetings. Some times she'd be starring so much at me that you'd wonder. I'm beginning to think wether she actually told me the truth about her relationship status earlier or she is just trying to hold on to me as alternative just incase here marriage plans with the other guy goes south.

Please friends I need your sincere advice on what to do as am confused. I really love the lady and would like to marry her.

Oga, i swear u be confirmed fool.....
U saw that she have engaged with another guy... U wanna spoil her mood so that she will disengage............ abi..........

Leave that young gal alone....

Are u high?

Please, look for another young gal and comot your eyes from that gal... abi... U wanna bribe her to leave that guy............
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

you want to marry her or you want to fuckkk her??
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by waynejesus: 1:17pm On May 09, 2020
Let your feeling for her die inj name ( amen ) ole
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by enemyofprogress: 1:18pm On May 09, 2020
YungJo207:

Nahhh mehn am good... grin
ok no wahala
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by guru90: 1:19pm On May 09, 2020
waynejesus:
Let your feeling for her die inj name ( amen ) ole

That guy feeling is only F**King feelings...............................

Brother, Some guys dont have shame at all......
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by buklarbest: 1:20pm On May 09, 2020
It's not a bad idea if you try your luck one more time. For her to be trying to get close to you might mean that the first story isn't true.

There is no harm in trying bro, find time to let her know how you really feel about the former discussion and device a means of knowing if truly she's engaged as she said.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

See bro am not the one going after her again. After she told me she is engaged I immediately withdrew myself but the situation here now is that she is the one coming for me. I don't even look at her face in church but one way or the other she will try to come around me. She watches my every move in church just in case I want to try out another lady in church. Most times when am smiling and chatting with my phone you'd clearly see this frown on her face. I've been observing this trend for a while now.

And you know once you love someone, definitely you'd fell like trying your luck once again to see whether their is a chance something could be established between you both. That's the state of dilemma I am in now. And also the lady too fine bro.

I value your advice bro and I will try to restrain myself from her at all cost. Funny enough I don't even call her on phone.
very good bro and keep it that way
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by lilyheaven: 1:24pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

Are you saying there a possibility she might still be interested in my proposal? You are a lady you'd be in a better position to tell me how you guys operate because am not understanding again. Lol
Yes

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

See bro am not the one going after her again. After she told me she is engaged I immediately withdrew myself but the situation here now is that she is the one coming for me. I don't even look at her face in church but one way or the other she will try to come around me. She watches my every move in church just in case I want to try out another lady in church. Most times when am smiling and chatting with my phone you'd clearly see this frown on her face. I've been observing this trend for a while now.

And you know once you love someone, definitely you'd fell like trying your luck once again to see whether their is a chance something could be established between you both. That's the state of dilemma I am in now. And also the lady too fine bro.

I value your advice bro and I will try to restrain myself from her at all cost. Funny enough I don't even call her on phone.

Ahh u even get her numbers.. Just allow her be doing the chasing while u encourage her. Most of these girls don't even know what they want anymore and i won't really blame them. Na the society when we dey. No surprise say she no even get feelings for who she wan marry so. Las las na fvckmate u go be sha and she will still marry that unfortunate fellow sad

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 09, 2020
EASTERNPOL:
The girl is seriously considering you for the following reasons:

(1) You are a confirmed believer

(2)You worship in the same Church with her, meaning their won't be argument on where to wed, where to be worshipping after the wedding etc.

(3) She can have a close and better assessment of you more than anyone else,

(4) both of you are aware of the strong feeling towards each other
For these obvious reasons, confront her with your findings, she will open up.

Having said this, I would advice you not to consider sexual advance as that will attract maximum punishment from God and subsequently miss Focus.
you were going well not until I saw your 4th statement. To me bro is better he isolates himself to avoid unnecessary drama
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by tonapuck: 1:33pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

If you truly have huge feelings for her, fight for her first, if she insisted it can't work then leave her. What if she wasn't telling you the truth about getting married by December.
I'm talking from experience, something very similar to yours. When I informed my brother how much feelings have developed for her since I set my eyes on her, my brother was surprised cause that's so unusually of me. By brother advised 'if you love her fight for her' since she's not married. I took to that advise and never gave up on her. Her boyfriend happens to be her coursemate. She's now my fiancee and we are getting married soon. The best part of it is that she's a virgin. I never defiled her even though she is so willing to give that to me, she loves me more than I could possibly imagine, when I threatened to leave her she fet sick, she keep saying she can't afford to lose me. and I never mean that, I just wanted to see her reaction, I love her more than I could explain.... I beg her it won't happen again, that it was just an expensive joke. Very intelligent girl with 2:1 result, she just graduated and preparing for her NYSC. She's even insisting I come with her to wherever she got posted to, I told she shouldn't worry, she can redeployed.

Check the below chat to see some of our conversations... But I didn't let that discourage me.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Niggmatic: 1:41pm On May 09, 2020
Moneywirer:
You're her Shaqiri. Once M. Sallah is injured or unfit you'd be given ample playing time.....Just keep hope alive grin

PES addict grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by ekensi01: 1:41pm On May 09, 2020
You have to go ask her straight and direct what exactly she liked about you.

Sometimes na fu*k she want
Ndeoma:

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by lawsta(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
If u truly love the babe and want something with her u shouldn't have any problem trying the second time but with a different approach. If u feel embarrassed asking the second time, U can just ask her how about her fiancee in a friendly manner, if she replied with "he's cool, he's fine etc" then u should just give up but if she doesn't have any fiancee, she will tell u the truth this time cos she also want something with u. Women always use this strategy to find out if their male crush has a gf. They will be like "how ur babe na" or "Abeg free me o, I no want ur babe to come break my head,i no get strength", u shuld use this method to start, from there I think u can take things on all by urself
exactly, she isnt engaged to anybody. Else she wont be keenly observin ur moves, wants to be near u or staring at u. Each of these 3 habits indicates sh has interest in u. Sh only declare being engage cos sh u do be fixed but after som inquiry, discover u ar available
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Samfloxin(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

Go back to her for the second time.Its not a must that who first engage dey marry, except he has paid her bride price
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by astOorR(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

You only knew she observes your movement because you paid attention to her...
Move on is MOVE ON!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Basic123: 2:01pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

She only wants to enjoy your attention and the feeling that she is the most desired in church.

Simple!

Don't be used for her ego, neglect her and treat her as if she doesn't exist in the church
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 09, 2020
guy discharge the girl..u said she is engaged and about to be married..so why have her hang around u.kill ur feelings and tell her since she is about to get married she should focus on her fiancee.u urself go get a girl and if u do this ur mind will be clean off her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:04pm On May 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
U don't need a sorcerer to tell u she thought about what u told her and she's now into u, I think u should try ur luck one more time, if she's truly engaged and love the other guy,she will give u the red light again, this time move on for good, find another girl but biko do not be a second guy and have a secret affair with her, cos there's only two things that could happen if u do that. 1. U will destroy someone's else relationship or u will regret at the end wen u are already into her and then still loose her to her fiancee, I've been in such situation where I loved the babe but didn't know she was engaged and pregnant for her fiancee.

Engaged and pregnant! Lol. Why’s this so hilarious?? Babe was so never going to be yours! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Kenny9857(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
I'm sure my comment will stop you from intruding into their lives
You are a fool mr man.
Do you think deep before commenting at all ??
I am not saying the poster should do anything stupid but at least he has already expressed everything up there and it wasn't like he wanted to ruin someone's happiness, he is just trying his luck and he didn't knows the lady is engaged before approaching in the first place...
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 09, 2020
A goat tied to a tree get loosed by the owner of the rope, the goat's sense of liberty will still be tied to the rope's owner.

@op, this is a parable for you and the girl..
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by eltkins(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
U don't need a sorcerer to tell u she thought about what u told her and she's now into u, I think u should try ur luck one more time, if she's truly engaged and love the other guy,she will give u the red light again, this time move on for good, find another girl but biko do not be a second guy and have a secret affair with her, cos there's only two things that could happen if u do that. 1. U will destroy someone's else relationship or u will regret at the end wen u are already into her and then still loose her to her fiancee, I've been in such situation where I loved the babe but didn't know she was engaged and pregnant for her fiancee.
The most reasonable response and advise Soo far.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Kenny9857(m): 2:11pm On May 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
Too much sense bro
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 09, 2020
Ladies hmmmmm. Always looking from plan A to Z.if this lady can show u this much interest in u while she is engaged ,then my blooder carry ur leg and waka.she ain't loyal
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by papagiddy(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2020
@op. she has given you the first Six inches nail, pls go back to her to get the second six inches nail so as to resemble Jesus, then your eyes will be focused not to be looking at her again.........girls can Bleep pople up oo!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by bongoman(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

Go straight to the point. Ask her if she has feelings 4u or does she like to marry you. If says yes, ask about her engagement. Hear what she says.
Re: I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged by akpota(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2020
Ndeoma:

bro i understand you. Do this, tell her how you feel for her and ask her to be sincere with you if she's engaged or not? Tell her you have observed her reaction these day. Speak openly about it. Remind her that you need to know her stand because you would want to put your energy & emotion to what will work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.