Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Scam Statistics From NBS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Scam Statistics From NBS (8651 Views)

Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From / Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You and Legend are wickedt. Wallahi! grin

Mrvitalis, go break your fast. No mind dem abeg.

Ibo kwenu!

Ibo no dey carry last.
Lol I was away and he posted half data and u are saying shit

See for yourself data dont lie

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 6:51pm On May 04, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Im telling you....in his own thread. See as they treat am like rag doll.

...and na Ibo muslim, hin dey fast. Dem no pity am. grin

You're welcome bro,
Were you on ban?

1 Like

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by manuelreports: 6:51pm On May 04, 2020
Liebermantic:
Immediately I saw Anambra having More poor people than Osun, Oyo and Ogun, I lost faith in the Statistics..
I quickly looked at the name of the Agency DG..
Not surprisingly, it is headed by Afonja..

Even a dead man in the grave would turn in his grave as the fake statistics is put out
Imagine Anambra where rural women makes as high as 400,000 per month. My mum makes nothing less than 200k per month trading in a local market. This is higher than an entire family income in many South Western states. Thank God, I have travelled far and wide. They can tell that to people who don't travel. The day I went ro Osun state, I nearly weeped for them, no wonder once they enter Lagos they begin to claim omo Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You and Legend are wickedt. Wallahi! grin

Mrvitalis, go break your fast. No mind dem abeg.

Ibo kwenu!

Ibo no dey carry last.
If he understands geography he would understand igbos are never located in the south east in Nigeria ...igbos are in the south Central region ... changing facts won't help u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 6:52pm On May 04, 2020
That's how one mumu was talking shit about Kwara state.

He forgot there are igalas in Anambra and they are Yoruboid cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 6:53pm On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

Imagine Anambra where rural women makes as high as 400,000 per month. My mum makes nothing less than 200k per month trading in a local market. This is higher than an entire family income in many South Western states. Thank God, I have travelled far and wide. They can tell that to people who don't travel. The day I went ro Osun state, I nearly weeped for them, no wonder once they enter Lagos they begin to claim omo Lagos.

IPOB bureau of statistics cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by LegendHero(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

You actually failed to get the point I was making ...compare that result to the result u posted do they aligned ?

What are u even saying

I asked you to apologize for opening this disgraceful thread.

Just say Sorry Yorubas on this thread, I have now known that SE has more poverty than SW based on Data from Worldbank that I (mrvitalis) provided myself. I am sorry for lying against Yemi Kale and I beg the mod to close down this thread to save me (mrvitalis) from further disgrace.

The apology is for wasting our precious time!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
the

My own qualms with Kale's statistics is the "claim" that Enugu has 58% of its Population living beneath the poverty line. Statistics should always allign with reality especially when the reality is very obvious. I lived in Enugu so I know what I am saying. Even the rural dwellers in Enugu live well above the poverty line so I do not know where Kale got his facts from. World bank released a highly different report about poverty in Nigeria in February. Between NBS and World Bank who do we support?
That's the point I'm trying to make the idiot is talking rubbish compare that state in 2004 to 2013 and what we have now....do the add up ...

4 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by MetaPhysical: 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

If he understands geography he would understand igbos are never located in the south east in Nigeria ...igbos are in the south Central region ... changing facts won't help u

Tell him you developed that impressive SW stats he is looking at.

Nobody beats developer. Nobody! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by NGpatriot: 6:56pm On May 04, 2020
See as thread backfire spectacularly.

Igbos are always starting what they can not finish..

grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by LegendHero(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

I checked the link from the World Bank on page 42 it says

Poverty is clearly concentrated along a belt that covers the north and moves along to the
eastern part of the country.

So please help me because I don't know book

Are they saying Eboes have Conc Poverty?

I swear you know book. I went to page 42 and I clearly saw the same thing. Now I am bringing more of the words coz it seems you forgot to write the complete one my brother.

" Poverty pockets are also present along the eastern part of Nigeria bordering Cameroon; these are mainly North East states, with a few states belonging to the South East zone, notably Enugu and Ebonyi."

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by omonnakoda: 6:56pm On May 04, 2020
Poverty is concentrated in..........

Is it a convention ?

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by manuelreports: 6:57pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

World bank report released in February also clearly showed that the South West has the lowest poverty metrics in the whole country.

Let us take it one after the other and not mix things up. Have you gone through the NBS report and see how they define each terms they use and what they did to reach their conclusion? Statistics is not about your personal experience alone.

World Bank, Oxford University, and NBS cannot all be lying at the same time. It may be because you guys always attribute false belief of your true might and that has created some illusion of being rich. All of those sources cannot be mad at the same time.
How else do you define poverty, just in Lagos alone take out time and visit some places. Now let me tell you the danger of this fabricated stats. Tommorow if the FG say they want to help the poorest states. Hope you won't cone here crying. North is playing Ludo on top una head with ur brother there you are here spewing trash
Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by MetaPhysical: 6:57pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

Just say Sorry Yorubas on this thread, I have now known that SE has more poverty than SW based on Data from Worldbank that I (mrvitalis) provided myself. I am sorry for lying against Yemi Kale and I beg the mod to close down this thread to save me (mrvitalis) from further disgrace.

grin grin grin

I have endorsed this message!

9 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Throwback: 6:57pm On May 04, 2020
I feel sorry for Vitalis that lacks vitality.

10 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

You are just arguing based on emotions

The data you presented did they relate to what the NBS produced today ? How is it possible

70% of rich igbos live outside south east ...and Lagos would always increase the average of South West

The stats I provided has been able to prove its impossible for South East to have 42% poor people it's not possible absolutely impossible

You can keep running from pillar to post it makes no difference

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 6:58pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

Igbo man apologize?? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by omonnakoda: 6:58pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

I swear you know book. I went to page 42 and I clearly saw the same thing. Now I am bringing more of the words coz it seems you forgot to write the complete one my brother.

" Poverty pockets are also present along the eastern part of Nigeria bordering Cameroon; these are mainly North East states, with a few states belonging to the South East zone, notably Enugu and Ebonyi."
So it is only concentrated in Ebonyi and Enugu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by omonnakoda: 6:59pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Igbo man apologize?? cheesy

You need to see this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4147830/biafra-twenty-pound-lie-busted

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by MetaPhysical: 7:00pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

You're welcome bro,
Were you on ban?

Nairaland bot kicked me out for few days because I opened an ibo thread it found unpleasant. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 7:03pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

The data you presented did they relate to what the NBS produced today ? How is it possible

70% of rich igbos live outside south east ...and Lagos would always increase the average of South West

The stats I provided has been able to prove its impossible for South East to have 42% poor people it's not possible absolutely impossible

70% of rich Igbos live outside Igbo land?? cheesy

Stop saying what you can't defend.

That's how you said an Average Igbo is a millionaire. cheesy

I can't forget that day
You guys just manufacture stats from nowhere.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 7:04pm On May 04, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Nairaland bot kicked me out for few days because I opened an ibo thread it found unpleasant. grin

grin; D.
Oh, welcome back.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 7:05pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

You need to see this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4147830/biafra-twenty-pound-lie-busted

I've seen it.

They were busted and couldn't take the shame.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by omonnakoda: 7:06pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

I've seen it.

They were busted and couldn't take the shame.
They also refused to apologise

8 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by LegendHero(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

How else do you define poverty, just in Lagos alone take out time and visit some places. Now let me tell you the danger of this fabricated stats. Tommorow if the FG say they want to help the poorest states. Hope you won't cone here crying. North is playing Ludo on top una head with ur brother there you are here spewing trash

The statistics is not computed by the North. It was by World Bank.

The other one was computed by NBS and there are several tribe in the composition of NBS. We should not blame everything on the Northerners everytime.

7 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by omonnakoda: 7:08pm On May 04, 2020
Ni oro kan
Ise ba yin mu ile ni ile Yibbo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

70% of rich Igbos live outside Igbo land?? cheesy

Stop saying what you can't defend.

That's how you said an Average Igbo is a millionaire. cheesy

I can't forget that day
You guys just manufacture stats from nowhere.
Based on GDP/ capital the average Igbo man is millionaire

70% of all successful igbos live outside the south east ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by oluwadabira111(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

I agree with your point bro I also disagree with some part of the statistics! have live both in IMO and Oyo state and have been to all part of southwest I can clearly say more poor people or families are in southwest than southeast!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by mrvitalis(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

The statistics is not computed by the North. It was by World Bank.

The other one was computed by NBS and there are several tribe in the composition of NBS. We should not blame everything on the Northerners everytime.
U have refused to answer the simple question can u corelate the world Bank State to the NBS stat ? Can you ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by omonnakoda: 7:10pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

So only the church rats stay at home?

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by LegendHero(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

IPOB Bureau of statistics on this again.

One Igbo guy once created a thread. On that thread, the Yorubas thrashed the rubbish Lagos statistics that you guys always shout. We compared each individual SW states removing Lagos and SW still lead in all the metrics.

https://www.nairaland.com/5788620/what-does-west-produce-compares

Go to the thread and see comparison without Lagos. It got to a point where your fellow Igbo are begging us to add Lagos back to the comparison. You guys are just confused tbh.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Statistics From NBS by Sammy07: 7:11pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

My guy grin

Quick question.
That 70% of successful Igbos, do they made their money in SE or none SE states.

B4 I ask you to provide link or any means to prove your claim.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President / 2023: Egba Baales Endorse Segun Sowunmi Ahead Of Governorship Primaries / Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.