Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? (4155 Views)

She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Rosement(f): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
After falling deeply in love with a guy, I found out, he was a muslim. He was very nice and caring. His behaviour even changed my view about Muslim guys, it made me believe that most Muslim guys are very nice and caring.

When I found out, he was a Muslim, I still wanted to continue the relationship because I did not want to break his heart but I couldn't because I was young and very scared, I thought about my parent, my doctrine and what a lot of people would say. He kept begging me but there was nothing I could do. He was very different, till today, I have not still forgotten him.

3 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by isaiah4life(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kaduna. Yes. Religion spoilt our relationship. I later friend zone her. The babe cry for me sha. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by jericco1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yes with a lovely girl Asma'u
Pretty soul, lovely personality
May God bless her cool

8 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by helinues: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yeah. Partially Ajia self

Very good memory
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by OloshoMan: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
He's a potential terrorist. Run

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Princeton92(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yes oh, I did
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by fati2001(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
YEAH

BACK IN MERCURY RELIGION IS NOTHING...

but EARTH!! RELIGION IS EVERYTHING BUT ARE STILL DARKER THAN LUCIFER.. angry

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Thesaint141(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
OloshoMan:

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
I've only crushed on several.
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by dontrulee: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
My first crush and very good friend Basiroh nicknamed Belloxy.
Now she is married with a daughter.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by lilvicky68(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:
YEAH

BACK IN MERCURY RELIGION IS NOTHING...

but EARTH!! RELIGION IS EVERYTHING BUT ARE STILL DARKER THAN LUCIFER.. angry
Which kind kunu them dey give you drink self?

3 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Obimike30(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
No cap those Muslim Babe with Hijab they fine like madt and them dey knack fire na me run but NGL she's very understanding and kind hearted

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Quality20(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
in de north it's forbidden and doesn't take place at all
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by falcon01: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yup, I'm a Hausa Muslim dated 2 Igbo Christian Girls very lovely ladies
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Rosement(f): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
OloshoMan:
How can you say someone you don't know and you have never even met is a potential terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by yanabasee(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Well.....

It was fun with Aminat, a Fulani babe.... I mean pure Fulani... Not the mixed tribe...

She had this temper issues.... She barely speak... Always smiling and very soft....

I wanted to marry her, but the moment she noticed that I have feelings for her, she ended everything....

She was very rich.....

Even with everything, she refused to let me see her without her hijab.., We did everything screwed and kissed..... We used to work in the same department before she took transfer to Adamawa.... She is married now....
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I've only crushed on several.
Why you no date them naw? undecided
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Quality20(m): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
falcon01:
Yup, I'm a Hausa Muslim dated 2 Igbo Christian Girls very lovely ladies
so none agreed to marry u?
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by falcon01: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
Quality20:
so none agreed to marry u?
wasn't ready to marry we just had our fun and went separate ways
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why you no date them naw? undecided

I don't think I will ever get used to this your 'face'. undecided

Anyway, na because (say) nothing come out. No be every crushing go reach dating land naaa. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I don't think I will ever get used to this your 'face'. undecided

Anyway, na because (say) nothing come out. No be every crushing go reach dating land naaa. undecided undecided undecided
I see what you mean.. undecided
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see what you mean.. undecided

Really? undecided You really mean what you are saying? undecided What did you see about what I meant in what I said? undecided
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Really? undecided You really mean what you are saying? undecided What did you see about what I meant in what I said? undecided
I have crushed on so many more than I have actually wanted to date. 98% of them I would never actually date because I just know it wouldn't work out at all. undecided
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have crushed on so many more than I have actually wanted to date. 98% of them I would never actually date because I just know it wouldn't work out at all. undecided

It might be weird to say this, but I'm still going to say it because it's me. grin grin

You strike me as this austere person who is 100% on heavenly race and God's Kingdom and a golden crown and a commendation from Master Jesus. undecided undecided But I've once seen your comment on that Miss Nigeria pageant asking for the swimsuit pictures or something, grin But really, you get turned on and crush on people? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Abeg, no vex. It's your e-persona here. You may even set about correcting me now on the master Jesus and golden crown thing I said and how Jesus didn't say anything like that. undecided

grin Anyway, I'm over being slightly taken aback by this comment of yours. Everyone is human. But some of you 'religion section guys' can come across as some monks or eunuchs. undecided

May I ask why the relationships wouldn't have worked out? I know I said the same thing, but how are you crushing on 98% of people you couldn't or wouldn't date? What's the 'basis' of the 'crushes'? undecided

You can choose not to answer these. smiley undecided smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by anochuko01(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Separated in 2011 after dating for two years. And I had known her for about 7 yers before we started dating.

Still my best relationship ever. We just had to separate.
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Deenillah(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
I actually had this lady that did have strong feelings for me. She's like 18 and we met during 2021 jamb registration she came to do at my work place.

For her, it was love at first sight. I didn't take her serious at first cuz i don't believe in love at first sight. But as time goes by, she got to prove herself that her feelings are true and genuine. I tried reciprocating too but i have always had this religion barrier between us. She's a Christian, a devoted one at that and it seem she didn't care about our different believes.

Four months into the relationship, everything was going well until the 11th of December when she started behaving differently.

SHE COMPLETELY SHUT ME OUT.

she doesn't answer my calls, text or chats for straight one week. Only for her to answer on the eight day and when i asked to know the reason for her action, she told me she would love for me to have same faith as her that she wants it for us to attend church together, and also share bible verses.

I mean, why should people try to spoil something good while looking for something better?
I never judged her being a Christian or ask her to change faith.

Lets believe in what we believe and let the almighty be the judge of who was right or wrong in terms of faith when we finally return to Him.

P.S: I ended the relationship after her revelations. If she can't take me as i am, there's no need pushing it.

5 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by mardis: 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Deenillah:
I actually had this lady that did have strong feelings for me. She's like 18 and we met during 2021 jamb registration she came to do at my work place.

For her, it was love at first sight. I didn't take her serious at first cuz i don't believe in love at first sight. But as time goes by, she got to prove herself that her feelings are true and genuine. I tried reciprocating too but i have always had this religion barrier between us. She's a Christian, a devoted one at that and it seem she didn't care about our different believes.

Four months into the relationship, everything was going well until the 11th of December when she started behaving differently.

SHE COMPLETELY SHUT ME OUT.

she doesn't answer my calls, text or chats for straight one week. Only for her to answer on the eight day and when i asked to know the reason for her action, she told me she would love for me to have same faith as her that she wants it for us to attend church together, and also share bible verses.

I mean, why should people try to spoil something good while looking for something better?
I never judged her being a Christian or ask her to change faith.

Lets believe in what we believe and let the almighty be the judge of who was right or wrong in terms of faith when we finally return to Him.

P.S: I ended the relationship after her revelations. If she can't take me as i am, there's no need pushing it.

Gbam
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Rosement(f): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 01, 2022
Muslim girls dy tight and dem like anal
Na why I wan toast one angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by yuping(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2022
As a Muslim have only date only christian girl while in Lagos, thats why I love Lagos we no send. But when I move to the east and North it was hell on earth is like the first thing they check self, they even check tribe but my ex no send we dated like that as the pressure was much she had to move on. I no send tribe or religion but I prefer a christian girl, I don't have any particular reason.
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? by BlackfireX: 2:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Hisbah police please come and view this thread...

Arrest and detain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! / His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) / I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.