Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? (45583 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Movie/series Character? (see List) / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Who Wants To Create Their Own Animated Short Film/series?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by commoditiesnig: 9:40pm On May 09, 2020
SeriouslySense:
It was very funny, he stood there for a while after he lost half of his head
Lol... He even adjusted his suit/tie before slumping. grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SKYQUEST(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2020
....favorite of all time?, it has to be Jack Bauer naa. No man in the world has watched the 24 series the way I did, Season 1 to 9, eight good times. That movie is just incredible
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by commoditiesnig: 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
Great100000:
Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield)

And Also......

That Guy is something else.... I have watched countless Dramas/Movies but no one does it better than.......Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield).

Prison Break is still my favourite anyday anytime.

That Guy is Cute, Very Smart, Very Intelligent, Beautiful, Calculative, infact just give him everything.
I used to think Michael Scofield also, until I watched Breaking Bad & its main character, Walter White. One of the best TV series of all time, with so many awards

Go watch & thank me later.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Iceberg3: 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
openmine:
Very Very difficult to pick out just ONE from these legends....
Sylvester Stallone

Mel Gibson

Denzel Washington

and Al Pacino

They are the best Actors IMO cool

I love Rambo a lot.
I watched Rambo 4 two days ago and Rambo 2&3 today.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2020
hahaha, He was composed and methodological even in death
quote author=commoditiesnig post=89372966]
Lol... He even adjusted his suit/tie before slumping. grin grin[/quote]
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by commoditiesnig: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
SKYQUEST:
....favorite of all time?, it has to be Jack Bauer naa. No man in the world has watched the 24 series the way I did, Season 1 to 9, eight good times. That movie is just incredible
Wow..... U crazy mehn.. U really get time watch that much!
Was a big fan too, but missed some seasons and lost touch

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by commoditiesnig: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
SeriouslySense:
hahaha, He was composed and methodological even in death
quote author=commoditiesnig post=89372966]
Lol... He even adjusted his suit/tie before slumping. grin grin
Rotfl... grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by A305: 9:45pm On May 09, 2020
Mine used to be Michael Scoffied but now it's T-bag (Robert knepper) -- Man is good interpreting his villain role and master at command of sweet English.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Israelidoctore(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2020
Nobody compares to these two....Denzel Washington and James Spader(Blacklist/Boston Legal)
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by pasol4real(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2020
Kiddler:

I'm on a mission to watch the best tv shows of recent times. I'll say I've gone 60%.
Title pls
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by zedegit: 9:46pm On May 09, 2020
rottencorpse:
Ryan Gosling as Noah in The Notebook and Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer in 24.

There's this feeling I get whenever I watch The Notebook. I can't even remember how many times I've seen it. Jack Bauer also did great in 24...

So tell us who's yours?

Nyomi Banxx and Jada fire for actress category

Russell Crowe, Nicolas Cage, Pierce Brosnan, Mel Gibson, Madea character, Eddie Murphy etc
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 09, 2020
pasol4real:
Title pls
Guy, dem plenty ooo.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by openmine(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2020
Iceberg3:

I love Rambo a lot.
I watched Rambo 4 two days ago and Rambo 2&3 today.
To be honest, apart from Rambo 1 - 3,the rest just didn't make sense!
The Rambo 4 was just too violent for my liking and Rambo 5 last blood was just bad....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by DigitalBusiness: 9:49pm On May 09, 2020
commoditiesnig:

I used to think Michael Scofield also, until I watched Breaking Bad & its main character, Walter White. One of the best TV series of all time, with so many awards

Go watch & thank me later.
My Friend i don watch am also, i don watch lot lots of Movies, Jack Bauer of 24 Hours, Chloe Obrian of 24 Hours, Damian Lewis of Homeland, Song II gook of Jumong, Klaus Michealson of Original, etc etc and no one does it better than Wenthworth. That Guy is G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by marwanafrica: 9:49pm On May 09, 2020
rottencorpse:
Ryan Gosling as Noah in The Notebook and Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer in 24.

There's this feeling I get whenever I watch The Notebook. I can't even remember how many times I've seen it. Jack Bauer also did great in 24...

So tell us who's yours?

Jack bauer for now is the best
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
Iceberg3:

I love Rambo a lot. I watched Rambo 4 two days ago and Rambo 2&3 today.
Have you watched Rambo 5(last blood)? and expendables?, Cliffhanger, demolition man, Rocky?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by DigitalBusiness: 9:52pm On May 09, 2020
After Scofield then i will now choose
Jack Bauer of 24 Hours
Damian Lewis of Homeland. (I Like This Guy alot)
Song II Gook of Jumong
Klaus Michealson of Original (That Guy No Fear Anybody & Very Troublesome).
etc.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by obontami: 9:54pm On May 09, 2020
Tommy Egan ( Joseph sikora) --- Power

James St. Patrick ( Omari Hardwick) --- Power

King Lionaidas ( Gerald Butler) --- 300

Inspector Lee ( jackie Chan) --- Rush hour

James Carter ( Chris Tucker) --- Rush hour

Professor --- Money heist

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Richieniit: 9:55pm On May 09, 2020
mimer:
Wow, u watching prodigal son & the resident. wink Wow, u watching prodigal son & the resident.

Yes o.. wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 09, 2020
Keanu reeves(John wick) Scott adkins(Undisputable) Michael jai white(blood and bones) Denzel washington(Equalizer) Sylvester stallone(Rambo) John travolta(I am wrath) Anthonio banderas Jason statham(transporter) Ice cube(Friday, boys n the hood) morgan freeman Vin diesel(A man apart) chuck norris(lone wolf mc quade and Delta force) bruce willis(die hard)
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by obontami: 9:57pm On May 09, 2020
Chuky7:

It's more about the character than the stars...

like mine is...tokyo n Nairobi n Berlin(lol the trio r just mad can't make a pick) in money heist
And
peter dinklage in GoT

Movie I'll say...Samuel l Jackson in shaft ..loved that movie die

I love nairobi breh, I wanna smash. smiley
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by NigeriaB(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2020
Tasha Smith
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Rikidony(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2020
Peter Dinklage - Tyrion Lannister ( Game of Thrones)

Daenerys Targaryan (My Queen) (Game of thrones)

Samuel L Jackson

Klaus Michaelson (The Originals)

Professor (Money Heist)

Micheal Scofield ( Prison Break)

Mr. White (Breaking Bad)

Ivar the boneless (Vikings)

Nikita

Octavia (The 100)

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Makavelli25: 9:58pm On May 09, 2020
Jackie chan Arnold schwaznesger
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 09, 2020
openmine:

To be honest, apart from Rambo 1 - 3,the rest just didn't make sense!
The Rambo 4 was just too violent for my liking and Rambo 5 last blood was just bad....!
Same with me Rambo 4 was too bloody...
5 was the definition of boring.
Have you tried expendables and Cliffhanger?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
Jackie chan Arnold schwaznesger
Tell us the films that made you love them.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Zyzxx10: 10:00pm On May 09, 2020
Batman.Christopher Bale the dark Knight trilogy
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 09, 2020
MrBONE2:

Mine is Antonio Banderas and Danny Treejo grin
Danny trejo my man! Bullet, machete, bad ass.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by JamesHanu(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2020
It has to be POWER.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by odubayor(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2020
grant gustin the flash Tiffany haddish like a boss kira noir kiss and kill
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 09, 2020
Remove denzel washington and fix wesley snipes. Morgan freeeeeman nko?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Hongkongfukid(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2020
Male indian - sharuk khan female indian - kareena kapoor korean - song il guk yoruba - taiwo hassan all chinese actors in any chinese commando movies

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.