Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? (45618 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Movie/series Character? (see List) / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Who Wants To Create Their Own Animated Short Film/series?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by DelphiOracle(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2020
Kingluqman:
Any day
It is Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield)

I remember one of his quotes “Preparation will only take you so far. After that you gotta take a few leaps of faith”.

White boy... you a king.
I love this guy that year. When I heard he is a gay, my likeness drop

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by MrBONE2(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol.... I forgot o... Leonardo Di Caprio grin and Antonio Banderas

Mine is Antonio Banderas and Danny Treejo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Great100000: 9:19pm On May 09, 2020
Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield)

And Also......

That Guy is something else.... I have watched countless Dramas/Movies but no one does it better than.......Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield).

Prison Break is still my favourite anyday anytime.

That Guy is Cute, Very Smart, Very Intelligent, Beautiful, Calculative, infact just give him everything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by johnpablo541(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2020
SeriouslySense:
No, it was the first scene when they showed the other inhabitants in the Island, the Elizabeth Mitchell opening scene.

Okay yes i remember now
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by britiko: 9:19pm On May 09, 2020
iyke926:

You just nailed it.

I also find T-Bag way intelligent than Scofield grin

Nope, scofield is a born intellect. He's smarter than Tbag.Tbag learnt to be smart by learning it. He read a lot and picked up bad voices growing up.
Scofield remains d GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by realtalk19: 9:20pm On May 09, 2020
iyke926:

True. He is also very eloquent and charismatic.

Yes
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by britiko: 9:21pm On May 09, 2020
Great100000:

And Also......

That Guy is something else.... I have countless Dramas/Movies but no one does it better than.......Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield).

That Guy is Cute, Very Smart, Very Intelligent, Beautiful, Calculative, infact just give him everything.

True. Even when he's not acting.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Great100000: 9:23pm On May 09, 2020
realtalk19:

My crush
Let Sara (his onscreen wife) & that Russia Model (The Beautiful Lady that also love Micheal) catch you. Lol grin grin grin.

When Sara saw that Russian Lady hug Micheal, she take it personal.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by bluefilm: 9:25pm On May 09, 2020
SeriouslySense:
The writers did the same thing to the Matrix part three and now I hear they want to produce another matrix film, with the original cast.

You don't mean it?!

Well, that's good.

It's all about creativity.

Unfortunately, sometimes they end up killing the whole story just because they have dragged the juice of the story so much and so long.

Imagine our Nigerian Film producers trying to bring back Living In Bondage of 1992!!!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by realtalk19: 9:25pm On May 09, 2020
Great100000:
Let Sara (his onscreen wife) & that Russia Model (The Beautiful Lady that also love Micheal) catch you. Lol grin grin grin.

When Sara saw that Russian Lady hug Micheal, she take it personal.

You mean 'Gretchen' funny enough Scofield is gay in real life.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by openmine(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2020
Very Very difficult to pick out just ONE from these legends....
Sylvester Stallone

Mel Gibson

Denzel Washington

and Al Pacino

They are the best Actors IMO cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by alasan007(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2020
Chidiiro:
Mine are Joseph Morgan/Klaus Mikealson and Daniel Gillies/Elijah Mikealson...These guys were too good in the series The Originals.Nice expressions,Dictions and quotes.Taraji Henson as Cookie.
t
The movie is so interesting speaks a lot about family love and the bond I love the message just hate it that both of them had to die after everything they went through all in the name of family
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Great100000: 9:28pm On May 09, 2020
realtalk19:

You mean 'Gretchen' funny enough Scofield is gay in real life.
No oooo not Gretchen now, Gretchen Join Prison Break in season 3 but i mean His (Mucheal) Russian Girl he helped in Season 1. I mean this Girl in the picture. She love Micheal in that Series.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by acgodson20(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2020
Who's going to mention Tom Hanks

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Job2004: 9:29pm On May 09, 2020
Lubumbashi:
When I watched Prison Break, I thought I had seen it all in a movie thriller until I watched 24. Jack Bauer(Kiefer Sutherland) raised the bar very high!
I have not enjoyed any movie like 24hrs till date.
I love Jack Bauer so much
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Decaf: 9:30pm On May 09, 2020
Shar Khan & Vin Diesel are great �

Female:: Taraji P Henson is superb�
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2020
Exactly like the walking dead, after the unclear death of Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes), I lost interest in watching the show, everything seems dragged and cyclic or repeated.

bluefilm:

You don't mean it?!

Well, that's good.

It's all about creativity.

Unfortunately, sometimes they end up killing the whole story just because they have dragged the juice of the story so much and so long.

Imagine our Nigerian Film producers trying to bring back Living In Bondage of 1992!!!

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 09, 2020
britiko:

Nope, scofield is a born intellect. He's smarter than Tbag.Tbag learnt to be smart by learning it. He read a lot and picked up bad voices growing up.
Scofield remains d GOAT.
Nope. T-Bag is smarter than Scofield.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by commoditiesnig: 9:31pm On May 09, 2020
Interesting comments so far..

Who's watched Breaking Bad series? Lead character Walter 'Heisenberg' White. He's one of the best movie characters of all time

Another all time great is Russell Crowe's characters, esp. Gladiator & A Beautiful Mind

Other great characters are:
Michael Scofield & Theodore Bagwell T-Bag - Prison break
Tommy Egan - Power
Johnny Depp's characters, esp. Pirate of the Caribbean, Donnie Brasco
Al Pacino's character... Real GOAT!!
Matt Damon's characters, esp. Jason Bourne
Kate Blanchett's characters

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by toye440: 9:32pm On May 09, 2020
James Spader as Raymond Reddington in The Blacklist.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Chuky7(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2020
owowa145:

For me, Jack Bauer in 24 and Neo in Matrix trilogy

nice...didn't really follow 24 so sometimes I hardly get why you all love it. it must be captivating.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by TemmyT002(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2020
Burn Notice remains my best.
Jefferey Donovan as Michael Weston in Burn Notice.

After that Hawaii 5.0 -
Then Suits - Harvey Specter

For movies, Arnold Schwarzenegger in Commando, Jet Li and Jackie Chan.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2020
Samiah33:
Orlando Bloom as Legolas in Lord of the rings series and Hobbits, then Chris Hemsworth as Thor. Then any Samuel L Jackson and Denzel Washington movies. How could I forget my captain Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow of the Pirates of the Caribbean series
Bros, You the man! cool

Legolas and Captain Jack Sparrow, I love those characters die!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2020
I really enjoyed watching that show, i liked the double life of the Walter white and the tension that built up, to the end my favorite scene was where the drug lord was bombed.
commoditiesnig:
Interesting comments so far..

Who's watched Breaking Bad series? Lead character Walter 'Heisenberg' White. He's one of the best movie characters of all time

Another all time great is Russell Crowe's characters, esp. Gladiator & A Beautiful Mind

Other great characters are:
Michael Scofield & Theodore Bagwell T-Bag - Prison break
Tommy Egan - Power
Johnny Depp's characters, esp. Pirate of the Caribbean
Matt Damon's characters, esp. Jason Bourne
Kate Blanchett's characters

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2020
It was very funny, he stood there for a while after he lost half of his head
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Iceberg3: 9:35pm On May 09, 2020
Any thing James Bond is ok for me.

I can live be with Bond movies any time any day.

Then after that,Capt'n Jack sparrow/Barbosa. Pirates of the Caribbean.

Then again,any Hercules character,Zeus,Hades,and other titans in those Greek myth movies.

(I wonder why they had to do away with Zeus character)

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by DPricey1(f): 9:35pm On May 09, 2020
Daenerys- Game of thrones

Raymond Reddington- blacklist

Mercy Johnson- dumebi

Michael scoffield - prison break

cara Mason- legend of the seeker
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Minemrys: 9:36pm On May 09, 2020
Tough call. My top 5
Colin Morgan- Merlin
Jesse Eisenberg- J Daniel atlas
Henry Cavill- Geralt of rivia
Katherine Heigl
Tom Cavanagh- Eobard Thawne [he'll have to tie with Craig Parker as Darken Rahl though]
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by realtalk19: 9:36pm On May 09, 2020
Great100000:
No oooo not Gretchen now, Gretchen Join Prison Break in season 3 but i mean His (Mucheal) Russian Girl he helped in Season 1. I mean this Girl in the picture. She love Micheal in that Series.

Oh I remember, it's because she didn't stay long in the series.

Was she later killed by Mahone or did she escape?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Great100000: 9:37pm On May 09, 2020
realtalk19:

Oh I remember, it's because she didn't stay long in the series.
You gat it grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by commoditiesnig: 9:39pm On May 09, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I really enjoyed watching that show, i liked the double life of the Walter white and the tension that built up, to the end my favorite scene was where the drug lord was bombed.
I tell you.. Walter White such a great character. I also like the Drug lord character too and the scene you mentioned.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Job2004: 9:39pm On May 09, 2020
Jack Baur ....24hrs
Kloe Obrian......24 hrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.