Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? (45612 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Movie/series Character? (see List) / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Who Wants To Create Their Own Animated Short Film/series?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Chidiiro: 8:50pm On May 09, 2020
Mine are Joseph Morgan/Klaus Mikealson and Daniel Gillies/Elijah Mikealson...These guys were too good in the series The Originals.Nice expressions,Dictions and quotes.Taraji Henson as Cookie.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 09, 2020
Nikita

Money heist

Desperate housewives

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by heykims(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2020
Jack Baur in 24
Ghost in Power
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by tidalstorm(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2020
This characters
Walter White - Breaking Bad
Andy Dufresne - The Shawshank redemption
Michael Corleone - The Godfather

All sad ⅍s movies but you have to admire the mental strength of the characters.
Tough times don't last but tough people might.
The mind is key, protect it.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by vanvicker(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2020
James Spader aka Reymond reddington.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 09, 2020
miguel felix gallardo in narcos maxico and PABLO ESCOBAR in narcos. jesse pinkman in breaking bad. theodore bagwell in prison break. gandia in money heist . all i dnt know thier real names but i love them

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by realtalk19: 8:53pm On May 09, 2020
Michael Schofield in Prison Break

Sunny and Widow in Into the Badlands

Jason Statham

Nikita

Cookie from Empire
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by elpochas: 8:54pm On May 09, 2020
Mel gibson as the ghost in the patriot.Health ledger as william thacher in a knights tale.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Sedonxavi: 8:54pm On May 09, 2020
Travis Fimmel (Ragnar) in Vikings
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by pepemendy(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2020
Nicklaus Michaelson the originals
Tommy Egan power
Ragnar lotbrok vikings
Lucifer Morningstar Lucifer series
Lucas hood banshee
Terion Lannister game of thrones
Tommy shelby peaky blinders

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Kpokponki01: 8:55pm On May 09, 2020
The Professor in Money Heist, and Jack in Titanic
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by bewla(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2020
tatatar:
Heath Ledger as joker in batman: the dark night
Cookie Lyon in Empire
Raymond reddington in the blacklist
me to joke guy

but a am.still down with Ali baba and the forty thief's

woman wopy Goldberg
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2020
The ending was bad, because they built the shows on so much mystery, like the dark man in the forest who is like smoke and the way the island seems to vanish, this and more mysteries were never explained, although the characters had a satisfactory ending
bluefilm:

Why did you say it has a terrible end?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by sleeknaija(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2020
Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) of 24hrs

Cookie Lyon (Taraji P. Henson) of Empire
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by johnpablo541(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Now we have so many interesting shows, seasons, i remember the first emotional season show was lost, but with a terrible end, and I like the song downtown by Petula Clark.

Lost is still my favorite series of all time. The song down town was when john Locke's mom was dancing right ?

My favorite characters were sawyer and Desmond.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by YoungAncient1: 8:56pm On May 09, 2020
I prefer sitcoms from 70s to 2000s. I Love Mary Tyler Moore, Cheers, Frasier, community, Parks and Recreation, MASH, Seinfeld etc. I don't have a favorite actor.

For movies, give me anything from Mavel, I am sure I will love it. My favorite character is Thor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Olodo24: 8:56pm On May 09, 2020
Joaquin Phoenix as Joker.

Masterclass Acting

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by porthouse7(f): 8:57pm On May 09, 2020
Kingluqman:
Any day
It is Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield)

I remember one of his quotes “Preparation will only take you so far. After that you gotta take a few leaps of faith”.

White boy... you a king.
was waiting to see Dis...my all time fav

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by kiddkash(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2020
Michael Scofield
Oliver Queen
Walter Heisenberg White
Raymond Reddington
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Angelfrost(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2020
So many of them... Mostly villains and antiheroes...

Some notable ones to me are:

1. Frank Underwood (Kevin Spacey): House of Cards.
2. Ray Donovan (Liev Schreiber): Ray Donovan

3. Robert (Denzel Washington): The Equalizer 1 & 2

4. Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey): Game of Thrones

5. Dr. Schultz (Christoph Waltz): Django Unchained
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by BankyGee(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2020
theoneJabulani:
DC fan, I take it?
Yup, you got that right bro
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by xareal(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2020
Raymond reddington!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by realtalk19: 8:58pm On May 09, 2020
Kingluqman:
Any day
It is Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield)

I remember one of his quotes “Preparation will only take you so far. After that you gotta take a few leaps of faith”.

White boy... you a king.

My crush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Fidelismaria: 9:00pm On May 09, 2020

Joker- I love the fact that he's an absurdist

Thanos

Darkseid

Reverse flash

Zoom

Thinker

Silver surfer

I love this guys

I understand the villains

They are always right

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by realtalk19: 9:00pm On May 09, 2020
iyke926:
Samuel L. Jackson
Eddie Murphy (Coming To America) grin

T-Bag (TV Series: Prison Break)
Penguin (TV series: Gotham)
T- bag and penguin has similar traits of a cat with nine lives .they never die no matter the accident or tourture, they always have a way of escape

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:01pm On May 09, 2020
No, it was the first scene when they showed the other inhabitants in the Island, the Elizabeth Mitchell opening scene.
johnpablo541:

Lost is still my favorite series of all time. The song down town was when john Locke's mom was dancing right ?

My favorite characters were sawyer and Desmond.

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by HisCutestDamsel(f): 9:02pm On May 09, 2020
Wang Eun (Byun Baek Hyun) - Scarlet Heart;Moon Lovers
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Dayg88(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2020
BankyGee:
I have many favorite actors/actresses but lemme write the 1st - 3rd
1st - Henry Cavill
2nd - Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
3rd - Samuel L. Jackson

Female:
1st - Gal Gadot
2nd - Scarlett Johansson
3rd - Melissa Benoist

Dude

Did you just mirror my mind on the female category?

My third is Rebecca Ferguson instead of Melissa.

For the male category,

1) Tom Cruise
2) Denzel Washington coming in very close.

I think I have seen all the movies both actors are in

3) Vin diesel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by jagorinho: 9:03pm On May 09, 2020
my favourite doesnt necessarily mean popular faces but how they perfectly portrayed their respective characters
1. Sub Inspector GAITONDE in Drishyam , an indian film........he portrayed a corrupt police officer perfectly (real name - kamlesh sawant)

2.Professor in money heist , a spanish series on netflix...... a flawless performance.

3. chiwetel ejiofor as solomon northup in 12 years a slave........excellent performance.

BONUS...not really a character but a song composer behind that lovely FIGURINE sound track ( kunle afolayan film) , mr wale waves damn!!! i virtually listen to that masterpiece everyday.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by val15: 9:03pm On May 09, 2020
Robert Redford
Brad pitt.Their roles in the movie SPY GAME
Samuel L Jackson in Coach cater
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by zealousayo(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Saul of Homeland series
Reddington of The Blacklist
Annalise Keating of How to get away with murder.
The Bdsm New York attorney guy in Billions
That Annalise Keating is crazy.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by sefce: 9:04pm On May 09, 2020
omari hardwick -ghost in power

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.